5 replies to this topic

#1 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:53 PM

I am absolutely disgusted by this mess of a manga. I read this manga for years and I dearly loved it but this ending is pure kitten. Kishimoto pulled all of these pairings from the deepest part of his ass.

I'm a hardcore Naruto and Sakura fan but I can't accept how Kishimoto destroyed his characters. Naruto never really beat Sasuke. It was a damn draw. Sakura never really supported his dreams. The databook is a lie. And he has the audacity to use a movie to justify NaruHina(just typing this makes me mad).

Sakura-

As a woman of class and dignity I despise what he did to her character. He made her utterly obsessed with Sasuke. When we all thought she would become the independent woman she is around Naruto, Kishi turns her back into a fan girl. Sasuke's abuse, and complete disregard for Sakura CANNOT be undone in one chapter and it sickens me to my stomach and core that Kishimoto would allow such a thing.

Naruto-

His bromance went way to far. I mean pinning after Sasuke for god knows how many years AND it destroys his character. However, everyone know this. The real deal is him loving Sakura and calling her his "supposed" girlfriend was a complete waste of ink and paper. Why have a guy loving a girl for so long and only at the end of the manga he suddenly "loves" another girl. I don't have a problem with NH but kishimoto you completely mislead a portion of your fans to thinking there was ever going to be something between Naruto and Sakura. Why build up some sort of "best friend" relationship more than a romantic one with Hinata. That says a lot about your writing skills.

As for this entire series I enjoyed it up until the CPR moment. Part 1 will always be better than the trash the latter part of part 2. I used to love this series but I cannot stomach watching another Naruto movie, episode or reading the manga again. i'm done with this manga. I won't leave this forum obviously. They are tons of other anime that has terribly endings but this ending makes them look 100000times better.

#2 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:57 PM

I'll start.

FUDGE YOU KISHI!

*rant over

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#3 ioria

ioria

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:29 PM

I already ranted when shippuden came to light, only I wasn't signed up here xD

The only consolation I got after 10 years of reading is that my fav characters are dead so they don't have to age without grace (Kurenai, Sakura... srsly..).

I wish I could say the same for you Sakura supporters; I mean, if she were to die before.. this Sasuke thing would have never taken place.

Edited by ioria, 06 November 2014 - 01:29 PM.

14670g.jpg

#4 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:41 PM

Maybe in the movie naruto will confess to Sakura and people who by any chance are still going to watch it might see sakura telling naruto how she just used him and is thankful how naruto saw through her fake confession back in LOI, if he would have fallen for the trap sakura would have felt guilty that Naruto actually got tricked and now she will have to tell him that she was with Naruto to keep him as a backup plan.

Seriously that kitten kishimoto and the stupid character sakura. I even hate naruto for loving someone like sakura and hate myself for loving NS at some points of time.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#5 HokageSoulReaper

HokageSoulReaper

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Rock/Metal, Comics/Manga/Anime, Pro Wrestling, NASCAR, Videogames, Sports

Posted 06 November 2014 - 02:06 PM

I am absolutely disgusted by this mess of a manga. I read this manga for years and I dearly loved it but this ending is pure bullsh**. Kishimoto pulled all of these pairings from the deepest part of his ass.

I'm a hardcore Naruto and Sakura fan but I can't accept how Kishimoto destroyed his characters. Naruto never really beat Sasuke. It was a damn draw. Sakura never really supported his dreams. The databook is a lie. And he has the audacity to use a movie to justify NaruHina(just typing this makes me mad).

Sakura-

As a woman of class and dignity I despise what he did to her character. He made her utterly obsessed with Sasuke. When we all thought she would become the independent woman she is around Naruto, Kishi turns her back into a fan girl. Sasuke's abuse, and complete disregard for Sakura CANNOT be undone in one chapter and it sickens me to my stomach and core that Kishimoto would allow such a thing.

Naruto-

His bromance went way to far. I mean pinning after Sasuke for god knows how many years AND it destroys his character. However, everyone know this. The real deal is him loving Sakura and calling her his "supposed" girlfriend was a complete waste of ink and paper. Why have a guy loving a girl for so long and only at the end of the manga he suddenly "loves" another girl. I don't have a problem with NH but kishimoto you completely mislead a portion of your fans to thinking there was ever going to be something between Naruto and Sakura. Why build up some sort of "best friend" relationship more than a romantic one with Hinata. That says a lot about your writing skills.

As for this entire series I enjoyed it up until the CPR moment. Part 1 will always be better than the trash the latter part of part 2. I used to love this series but I cannot stomach watching another Naruto movie, episode or reading the manga again. i'm done with this manga. I won't leave this forum obviously. They are tons of other anime that has terribly endings but this ending makes them look 100000times better.

This pretty much! If Sakura didn't reverted to "fangirl mode" it would be easier for me to "accept" Kishi going the SS route, but no, he had to break the strong Sakura once again, because why? SS fans find her appealing? kitten that! I would had rather see him do something like make her grab Sauce and kiss him before he left than the crap we got, Sakura dumbing down to the Sauce

Naruto is guilty of the same crime (dumbing down to Sauce)

As for NH, had it had more solid development in the manga I'd be more ok with than I am, as it is it's just "oh well, NaruHina happened"...........thing is I expect Kishi to have done it in a crappy way in the movie, really hope it was done better but don't think it'll happen, that alone makes me kinda be thankful NS wasn't canon, as probably Kishi would have done it horribly and ruined it

Also hate Sauce got off that easily, dammit make him spent like, at least a week in jail!

#6 Mathiasosx

Mathiasosx

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 10:30 PM

Well I don't know about you guys but I'm going to carry on as if Chapters 699 and 700 didn't happen.

Seriously the only reason I can see why HE (I'm to angry to dignify him with his name) finished like this was because he wanted to finish on 700 chapters and to troll most if not all his fans turning the entire manga into nothing more than setup. Congratulations you are now the biggest troll in the world. kitten YOU!

That said he is now done as the god of the Naruto world. Our turn now. Fanfiction, fan art, fan comics. It's our turn to be gods of the Naruto universe now.

Now excuse me I'm off to play something violent. 7 and a half hours since reading the chapters and I'm still pissed.

Love is friendship set on fire.

My Fanfiction profile can be found here

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users