Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#33901 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:05 PM

tumblr_nghy6lGNAv1r9s07oo1_1280.jpg

amazing

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#33902 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:06 PM

amazing

What does this means :confused: ?

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#33903 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:09 PM

amazing

???

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#33904 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:09 PM

I'm not too surprised about the first one. 

The second one though, seriously?   Naruto is at number #2 how?  I don't see how that works. 

I personally don't know what to do with the survry... Tokyo Ghoul is famous, but lots of outside influences need to be taken in to account.

Oh, as for Naruto: Who knows :zaru:

Edited by trang95, 17 December 2014 - 05:10 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#33905 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:11 PM

What's happening?????????

#33906 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:16 PM

nothing 

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#33907 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

amazing

I bet you draw this one of a kind art , you drawing is getting better   :hehehe:

What does it say ?  Though I can guess kind of  it says  FU*CK YOU SS   :pimp:   

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#33908 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

I question the reasonableness of the opinion when the citation is linked to discussions and topics with titles such as "the anti-Last", "anti-Hinata", or "anti-NH" on 2chan. That doesn't offer a broader understanding of what the neutrals and general fanbase of that forum believe regarding the ending/movie. It's selectively picking and choosing certain quotes from the forum instead of giving the total picture. Do the majority of people on this forum actually agree with our sentiments beyond just the confines of the spite threads? Has the forum itself publicly denounced the ending? Those are the important questions.

Fair enough. But once again, you can look for the site itself and see if there is any positive thread about it. The thing is... doesn't tells you something that the negative threads are overwhelming? Ok, then, what do you want? Not positive threads because it would be...only positive reviews, not negative threads because it would be only "negative" reviews, so you want something more like...just a thread? Something like "THE LAST, Naruto the movie thread"? Could it be but we don't have that, so what do we do? 3 things:

- Percentages over the site: What's more? Negative or positive reviews?

- In the positive reviews...what's the reason they loved it or liked it? who are they? what fandom they represent? Percentages.

- In the negative reviews.....what's the reason they hated it or didn't like it? who are they? what fandom they represent? Percentages.

It wasn't her, I was mistaken T_T I don't know the source

tumblr_mg38xpgR0B1qel9lco1_500.gif

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#33909 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:17 PM

More NH kitten X-D Case closed. And all I can say is "Goddammit, Kishimoto-sensei..."

#33910 XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, LuNa, NaLu, IchiRuki, Video games, Anime, Manga, Wrestling,Poetry, writing

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:18 PM

Just droppin' by to check on the wonderful people here who makes me believe that there is still hope for humanity, that not everyone is dumb enough to gladly eat kitten 

Found these on my files and made me want to share it here to cause more trauma and heartache or rather frustration over such atrocity lol.

just reminiscing the good ol' times when LOGIC still exist.

qOC0cQSl.jpg

whoever wrote this article should be given an award, i'll treat him to dinner and respect him my entire life.
well...this was way waaaaaaaaaaaaay back in a time we could never go back to.

on the other hand, the article is very simple and straightforward.
common knowledge
but hold so much truth than any BS i am reading nowadays *LAUGHS*

and YES Kishimoto, IT TAKES TWO.

veXwZLdl.jpg

lol back when Naruto was a good hero who has genuine feelings. who is sincere in everything he does no matter how others look at it as a joke. Someone who would protect a person's happiness simply because he is kind-hearted  and not consumed by RIVALRY lol
rivalry still makes me laugh.

non~
just the same old BS

Goddamn! Even THEY could see nS was ment to be!

hqdefault.jpg

NaruSaku is heaven and earth without one there'd never be the other

narusakuFTW LuffyXNami

#33911 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:18 PM

What does this means :confused: ?

???

I bet you draw this one of a kind art , you drawing is getting better   :hehehe:

What does it say ?  Though I can guess kind of  it says  FU*CK YOU SS   :pimp:   

"Japan restaurant bans couples on Christmas Eve - to stop singles feeling ‘sad’…. tfw no gf is safe"

Sorry guys...  :lulz:

And shut up, Philip.  :hm:

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#33912 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:20 PM

nothing 

How exciting  :excited:

More NH bullsh** X-D Case closed. And all I can say is "Goddammit, Kishimoto-sensei..."

Nothing that wasn't expected   :sleepy:

#33913 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:26 PM

Using this marvelous brooch (which has been coloured in some garish shades of pink for copyright problems) he'll invoke the sparkly powers of the Asspull to become Sailor Burrito.

bpjcqUYMUmGmQ.gif

Why does he do that?

BANANA. 

Nonono, Sailor scouts are far to light for this dark world we live in. 

The OTHER type of Mahou Shoujo's

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 17 December 2014 - 05:32 PM.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#33914 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:26 PM

"Japan restaurant bans couples on Christmas Eve - to stop singles feeling ‘sad’…. tfw no gf is safe"

Sorry guys...  :lulz:

And shut up, Philip.  :hm:

Then why didn't you say that in the firs place  Bad Khaleesi your trolling level not good   :hm: . And WTF  are they insane  for doing this  :wacko: .

I will not !!!  Neveeeeeeeeer!!! Tg93_PTs.gif That drawing was nice  :chuckle: . I'm bored goes to watch a movie Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno 2014   :P .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 17 December 2014 - 05:29 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#33915 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:27 PM

Fair enough. But once again, you can look for the site itself and see if there is any positive thread about it. The thing is... doesn't tells you something that the negative threads are overwhelming? Ok, then, what do you want? Not positive threads because it would be...only positive reviews, not negative threads because it would be only "negative" reviews, so you want something more like...just a thread? Something like "THE LAST, Naruto the movie thread"? Could it be but we don't have that, so what do we do? 3 things:
- Percentages over the site: What's more? Negative or positive reviews?
- In the positive reviews...what's the reason they loved it or liked it? who are they? what fandom they represent? Percentages.
- In the negative reviews.....what's the reason they hated it or didn't like it? who are they? what fandom they represent? Percentages.

Why does the topic title have to imply a specific opinion or bias? If it's dedicated strictly to the discussion of the movie and ending, for good or ill regard, then that's what matters. Hosting a poll to see what most think would be good, but thus far it appears like no one here has created a poll asking that question. I don't speak Japanese and Google Translate's effectiveness is medicore at best. It's very difficult to glean some coherent meaning from a jumbled assortment of words.

#33916 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:28 PM

Nonono, Sailor scouts are far to light for this dark world we live in. 

Instead, we have the "i sold my soul for a wish to what is most likely a eldritch demon abomination from hell masquerading as an impossibly cute animal that is specifically designed to make young girls view it as trust worthy and lovable and now I'm doomed to to fall into despair, become a witch, and be defeated by another Magical girl who is now fated to fall in the same way and be defeated again as the cycle of despair continues endlessly." Is more appropriate for the world Hinata lives in :zaru:

Pretty much everyone is doomed to a terrible fate. 
tumblr_mztwpaDGFJ1rbrys3o1_r1_500.gif
tumblr_n3l76aJ0Jw1svfte7o1_500.gif
tumblr_mifdgp0MJc1qjlwa8o1_r1_500.gif

Everyone should watch Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magia. 

Excellent avoidance of the Cliche magical girl plot...and its sad. 

I love Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magia (I honestly hate typing out the entire name).

The last movie was great, but I hated the ending T_T

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#33917 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:32 PM

Goddamn! Even THEY could see nS was ment to be!

to be fair you don't need to be a genius to know NS is meant to be.

you just have to be a Kishi or his SP Hinakittenspawns to think otherwise

#33918 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:36 PM

I love Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magia (I honestly hate typing out the entire name).

The last movie was great, but I hated the ending T_T

LOL DevilMura?

You gotta admit the transformations scenes are amazing...and Her being like "I WIN." To Kyuubey was pretty fantastic...but its pretty kittened up to be sure. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#33919 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:41 PM

LOL DevilMura?

You gotta admit the transformations scenes are amazing...and Her being like "I WIN." To Kyuubey was pretty fantastic...but its pretty f**cked up to be sure. 

DevilMura :lmao:

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#33920 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:46 PM

Any of you think that Kikittenmoto ruined his manga in purpose ? Just because he didn't completely own it anymore and they forced him to do an NH ending ? 

Yes. I'll explain tonight a little better why I think this. Another small rant. I love doing rants. :happy:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (2)