• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#44001 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 16 March 2017 - 11:25 AM

Ah I misread Doomsday as Darkseid my mistake :P

No problem but ya darkseid would make naruto bow down to him after he incinerated hinata and Sasuke with his omega beams cause no amount of plot armor can stop that since I think superman or any one of his race can tank those. Though I'd love to see that darkseid doing that right in front of naruto and Naruto not putting a scratch on him.

#44002 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 16 March 2017 - 11:28 AM

Currently rewatching Fairy Tail for the past four days and man I remember Jellal was my favorite character, -at the moment he is #2 now cause Zeref.. but point I love how his relationship with Ezra is especially by the time you get to the Oracion Seis Arc when he lost his memory and learns of the horrible things he's done so much so that when the Magic council arrived he was sent behind bars for a lifetime if I remember correctly until the end of Tenrou Island. I'm not too sure if Natsu spoke out to let him be free, but I do know Erza knew there was nothing they could and let him face it his way even though she wanted him to be free herself.
I don't know I find that amazing for what his character has gone through especially where he is right now.. even when you compare him to the dumb shhhiitt that happened with Sasuke.

I think after the seis arc we don't see jellal til erza fights azuma and he's in jail. But yah jellal actually offer to be arrested which is how you do that. But no everyone has to bow down to the all mighty uchiha.

#44003 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 16 March 2017 - 02:59 PM

so last night, Ria asked me if Sakura and Hinata swapped places with each other, and she doesn't just mean teams she means in general. 

Hinata was a team seven member had an infatuation for Sasuke.

Sakura essentially has everything Hinata had. 

The only thing that would just be the same about them is there character design.

do you guys still think Hinata would be as popular as a character? or it be reversed and their attention shift to Sakura?

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#44004 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 16 March 2017 - 03:50 PM

Unless you give joker titan and his joker venom cause that's how joker beat sweet tooth so if he has that joker could win plus joker has beaten superman and wonder woman. He does have a resistant to pain. I like that example of joker messing with naruto saying it must hurt naruto that Sakura is with sasuke and not him. He'd pull that bomb thing he did with Rachel and Harvey on naruto where he uses sakura and hinata.

The venom raises The Joker's physical attributes, and he will be physically stronger than Naruto but that wouldn't matter. The difference in speed would still be by a wide margin. Naruto would still outclass the Joker in speed and truthfully that's all he would need. Him having resistance to pain isn't the same as him being invulnerable to pain. So Naruto can still hurt him due to his versatility. Let alone if Naruto was bloodlusted and just wanted to kill him, in my opinion.

This would never happen.........Doomsday would never have even given Naruto the chance to start talking before obliterating him, lol. XD

Naruto was hiding behind a distant, distant wall when he doing his TNJ, so it wasn't until he believed that Doomsday understood his way of thinking that he decided to reveal himself lol.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 16 March 2017 - 03:53 PM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#44005 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 04:35 PM

so last night, Ria asked me if Sakura and Hinata swapped places with each other, and she doesn't just mean teams she means in general. 

Hinata was a team seven member had an infatuation for Sasuke.

Sakura essentially has everything Hinata had. 

The only thing that would just be the same about them is there character design.

do you guys still think Hinata would be as popular as a character? or it be reversed and their attention shift to Sakura?

That would be interesting but I'd find the series to play out the same and the last would still be the Same. So hinata would still her huge kittens cause that's her whole character even if her and Sakura switched places. Maybe naruto would notice sakura at the beginning.

#44006 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 04:41 PM

The venom raises The Joker's physical attributes, and he will be physically stronger than Naruto but that wouldn't matter. The difference in speed would still be by a wide margin. Naruto would still outclass the Joker in speed and truthfully that's all he would need. Him having resistance to pain isn't the same as him being invulnerable to pain. So Naruto can still hurt him due to his versatility. Let alone if Naruto was bloodlusted and just wanted to kill him, in my opinion.

Naruto was hiding behind a distant, distant wall when he doing his TNJ, so it wasn't until he believed that Doomsday understood his way of thinking that he decided to reveal himself lol.

That'd be if he used titan the joker venom would make naruto laugh til he died and have a joker like smile on his face, so all joker to do it get close when naruto does an up close finisher and gas him and boom naruto's dead.

#44007 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 10:43 PM

@james
Exactly. That's what I always want to say. That's sasuke in nutshell.
He's a self serving character. Does it make him an anti hero?

@luckychi
It would be NS but I think the complaint still happen because the same reasoning for nh.
Personally it would change the dynamic.

#44008 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 10:54 PM

@james
Exactly. That's what I always want to say. That's sasuke in nutshell.
He's a self serving character. Does it make him an anti hero?
@luckychi
It would be NS but I think the complaint still happen because the same reasoning for nh.
Personally it would change the dynamic.

But would naruto have a crush on hinata or would he still love Sakura even if she's with kunerai.
Quick question out of the four jonin to the rookies in naruto gen who is the best and worst I said guy is the best cause he'd play favorites even with his attachment to Lee. Kakashi and kunerai are the worst cause they didn't train their students and played favorites kakashi with sasuke and kunerai with hinata. That makes me wonder was hinata even there to comfort kunerai after asuma was killed or was she spying on naruto or doing something naruto related.
The wedding might redeem itself if the white fang and Adam from rwby crashed the wedding with an army of grimes and cuts hinata' s arm off while cutting her in half down the middle and blows naruto's heard off with his gun sheath while the grimes destroy the village since the village has no idea how to beat the grimes let alone damage them.

Edited by VanitasDS76491, 16 March 2017 - 11:10 PM.

#44009 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing and reading. Love playing sports, especially Basketball, futbol and Table Tennis.

Posted 17 March 2017 - 08:38 AM

zebRzLm.gif

But what's up?

I see mentions of Naruto dying in gruesome ways against Darkseid and Doomsday. But it's been a long time since I logged in, hope everyone's doing good.

tumblr_inline_okp5x4EZXE1u7313d_540.png

#44010 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 09:31 AM

zebRzLm.gif

But what's up?

I see mentions of Naruto dying in gruesome ways against Darkseid and Doomsday. But it's been a long time since I logged in, hope everyone's doing good.

Hi :D

It's just Vanitas spilling down all the movies and marvel characters that he's watched in the time of his life till now on Naruto :P I think I would call him from now on Mr. Marvel XD

Edited by T XD, 17 March 2017 - 09:32 AM.

#44011 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 09:42 AM

Hi :D

It's just Vanitas spilling down all the movies and marvel characters that he's watched in the time of his life till now on Naruto :P I think I would call him from now on Mr. Marvel XD

I wouldn't say that since I know next to nothing about outside the movies I've read some comics but not enough plus doomsday and darkseid are dc. I'm more like linkara at this point.

#44012 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing and reading. Love playing sports, especially Basketball, futbol and Table Tennis.

Posted 17 March 2017 - 12:32 PM

I propose Genryuusai vs Naruto then :P

tumblr_inline_okp5x4EZXE1u7313d_540.png

#44013 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 02:13 PM

I wouldn't say that since I know next to nothing about outside the movies I've read some comics but not enough plus doomsday and darkseid are dc. I'm more like linkara at this point.

What's or who's linkara ?

#44014 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 07:48 PM

zebRzLm.gif

But what's up?

Welcome back!! :hi5:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#44015 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 09:06 PM

What's or who's linkara ?

He's an internet reviewer that reviews comics and he's really good at his job. His website as call atop the 4th wall so look that up.

#44016 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 09:14 PM

He's an internet reviewer that reviews comics and he's really good at his job. His website as call atop the 4th wall so look that up.

I think Mr. Fiction describes what you tell about on mentioning characters XD

Edited by T XD, 17 March 2017 - 09:16 PM.

#44017 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 12:22 AM

I think Mr. Fiction describes what you tell about on mentioning characters XD

I just like putting naruto in bad situations where he can't win and he gets broken both figuratively and mentally like Logan in his recent movie.

#44018 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 18 March 2017 - 12:25 AM

I was thinking about the war arc again, and this is something that always got to me...

Do you guys think feel that the ninja war dragged on longer then it needed to? and I'm mainly referring to when we get back to Naruto vs Tobi in Chapter 594?

Sure you did cut away to Sasuke for about 10 chapters, but after 627 you're just stuck on 1 battlefield for like 52 chapters when Kaguya comes in and takes Team 7 into another dimension. 

I feel like the war should've ended when Obito was defeated  in Chapter 655 that way you could've easily dedicated the last 45 chapters on clearing all the other plot points and deliver a better executed Naruto vs Sasuke final fight. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#44019 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 12:33 AM

I just feel like there were a lot of unneccessary fights; I like focus on K9, but not all at the same time. They all got several individual battles just for nostalgia.

In general I would've just cut a lot of details instead of ending it earlier. ☹️ The plot should've been tighter. It was like watching the OP anime. Manga is good, but without fillers the anime is using like 3 panels per episode.. So, I dropped both sadly.

ナルサク

#44020 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 12:39 AM

@luckychi
Yes, it's.

@sushi
You drop op manga?