Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#1021 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 10 October 2020 - 07:49 PM

Enable GingerVery true. 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#1022 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 11 October 2020 - 04:18 AM

Hot damn I've missed those pages, and Chatte herself even visited this place!  :argh:

#1023 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 11 October 2020 - 09:43 AM

Hot damn I've missed those pages, and Chatte herself even visited this place!  :argh:

Awww  :snuggle:

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#1024 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 11 October 2020 - 06:31 PM

Awww  :snuggle:

:hug: We're all just glad to see you back, Chatte!

#1025 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 12 October 2020 - 02:35 AM

That's one reason why fanfiction can be so much more fun than the official stuff is too. Because you nailed it best about how fans can understand what makes a project better than the creators could.

Depends on the fan really, as many fans eventually take over long running franchises and series. Some can be great like Dave Filoni for Star Wars & Russel T Davis for Doctor Who. While other fans only like certain aspects of a series and damage it like what happened with naruto, like what Joe Quesada did when he had the Peter MJ marriage erased with Slott's run following that being very controversial with some of the decisions he chose do with the character. 

#1026 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 12 October 2020 - 07:23 PM

Depends on the fan really, as many fans eventually take over long running franchises and series. Some can be great like Dave Filoni for Star Wars & Russel T Davis for Doctor Who. While other fans only like certain aspects of a series and damage it like what happened with naruto, like what Joe Quesada did when he had the Peter MJ marriage erased with Slott's run following that being very controversial with some of the decisions he chose do with the character. 

True dat, Blue. And then we also got even creators doing stuff they claim they planned but sometimes tends to be BS, like how I'm on the fence about Bryke's claims for The Legend of Korra that they planned to have Korra and Asami get together, but I figure they really did it just to win brownie points with some groups of people.

That's why I am always trying to think carefully with my fanfic, Naruto: The Demon Within, when it comes to both stuff that separates it from the main canon, as well as things that tie it to it in a lot of ways.

#1027 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 13 October 2020 - 12:21 AM

True dat, Blue. And then we also got even creators doing stuff they claim they planned but sometimes tends to be BS, like how I'm on the fence about Bryke's claims for The Legend of Korra that they planned to have Korra and Asami get together, but I figure they really did it just to win brownie points with some groups of people.

That's why I am always trying to think carefully with my fanfic, Naruto: The Demon Within, when it comes to both stuff that separates it from the main canon, as well as things that tie it to it in a lot of ways.

The same thing that has now happened to Doctor who, thanks to Chimballs as he said he wanted the Doctor to be female, and now looks at what happened with Season 12, it seems that people are using retcons a lot nowadays; thanks, Kishi.

Yeah, I try it as well, mainly how to make Naruto grow for one his damn TNJ won''t work; he needs to know that there are some sick people out in the world, and talking about their problems will not work.

#1028 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 12:30 AM

The same thing that has now happened to Doctor who, thanks to Chimballs as he said he wanted the Doctor to be female, and now looks at what happened with Season 12, it seems that people are using retcons a lot nowadays; thanks, Kishi.

Yeah, I try it as well, mainly how to make Naruto grow for one his damn TNJ won''t work; he needs to know that there are some sick people out in the world, and talking about their problems will not work.

Eh I don't the Doctor being female is what made that moment in season 12 controversial, as I think it would of been controversial regardless of who played the doctor, even some of the classic ones 

#1029 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 17 October 2020 - 07:03 PM

Eh I don't the Doctor being female is what made that moment in season 12 controversial, as I think it would of been controversial regardless of who played the doctor, even some of the classic ones 

No, at least not at first. It was the constant misandry and other such rhetoric that some episodes had. At least, from what I have seen from a good portion of fans. It became more about berating the audience than it was about sending a message. I have seen Captain Planet with more subtle hints.

Plus the constant ridiculous retconing didn't help and it was massive retconing that went on.

If it was me writing, I probably would make Female Doctor be a dream the Doctor had after his latest transformation after Peter Capaldi. The "it's a dream" is very cliche, but it would be alot better than what we have now and easily help overwrite some of the unnecessary writing fudge ups.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#1030 ree

ree

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 18 October 2020 - 01:47 AM

No, at least not at first. It was the constant misandry and other such rhetoric that some episodes had. At least, from what I have seen from a good portion of fans. It became more about berating the audience than it was about sending a message. I have seen Captain Planet with more subtle hints.

Plus the constant ridiculous retconing didn't help and it was massive retconing that went on.

If it was me writing, I probably would make Female Doctor be a dream the Doctor had after his latest transformation after Peter Capaldi. The "it's a dream" is very cliche, but it would be alot better than what we have now and easily help overwrite some of the unnecessary writing fudge ups.

The problem is not the character's gender is when the only important thing is the gender.

#1031 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 06 November 2020 - 11:59 PM

What's this another new page.

naruto_doujin__alternative_the_last_ch_0

Yep, Sasuke has shown up at long..... Last

....Yeah I'll see myself out.

#1032 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 07 November 2020 - 12:43 AM

What's this another new page.

naruto_doujin__alternative_the_last_ch_0

Yep, Sasuke has shown up at long..... Last

....Yeah I'll see myself out.

I knew it! That title at the beginning of this chapter hinted Sasuke was going to appear.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#1033 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 07 November 2020 - 01:42 AM

I knew it! That title at the beginning of this chapter hinted Sasuke was going to appear.

He also reminds me of Seijiro Hiko, Kenshin's sensei from Rurouni Kenshin with how Tokai has designed him. I wonder if Sasuke will be joined by Taka here or if he's running solo.

#1034 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,544 posts

Posted 07 November 2020 - 02:47 AM

The design is a bit generic, but I always hated that outfit that look like it was "inspired" by Bleach (the Zero Guards cloak gifts given to Rukia Renji Byakuya and Ichigo). Also Sasuke looks...younger, calmer, more at peace from his journey to find himself. Something like that.

#1035 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 07 November 2020 - 10:15 AM

Ooooooooooooh, Sasuke appeared! Now that's interesting.

I'm really interested to see where this is going to be honest and to see how he portrays Sasuke.

Like Bail o' Lies said, he looks younger, calmer, more at peace.

Why would that be? Heh, really curious.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#1036 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 07 November 2020 - 09:05 PM

I'm digging the design that Sasuke has, and I look forward into the role he's gonna play! 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#1037 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 08 November 2020 - 02:22 AM

I like how even the most generic spiky head hair is better fit for Sasuke than what he got in the end, which is literally a definition of an "emo haircut"  :sweatdrop:

#1038 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 08 November 2020 - 03:00 AM

Ill be honest. Just looking at Sasuke really lights a fuse in my stomach. But, I am interested to see what he brings to the story.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#1039 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts

Posted 08 November 2020 - 11:50 PM

I like this new Sasuke design, wonder if he will actually interact with Naruto and Sakura in this doujin.

#1040 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 12 November 2020 - 09:09 AM

The design is a bit generic, but I always hated that outfit that look like it was "inspired" by Bleach (the Zero Guards cloak gifts given to Rukia Renji Byakuya and Ichigo). Also Sasuke looks...younger, calmer, more at peace from his journey to find himself. Something like that.

Isn't that how it should have been? More at peace with himself?

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users