228 replies to this topic

#41 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 10:19 AM

.......this is so painful to read. Not because of the "SS moments of Sakura sucking her "darling husband's kitten" again, but just how badly written it all is. I mean, this is a new one even on Kishimoto. It looks so forced and contrived that it is just too painful to even stomach.

Again, notice how we have to be TOLD they are husband and wife. They have no wedding pictures, they are never around each other, Sasuke is so indifferent, but because Sakura says "my darling husband" we have to take it as them being husband and wife. This is just so pathetic I can't even imagine. Yeah Kishimoto, you really don't know how SS got together, so you're just trying to force the idea into us by having every character just scream at each other at the top of their lungs.. Look, we already knew they were married and such, but the fact that there is just no love in it. THERE IS NO LOVE IN THIS RELATIONSHIP AND IT ALL SEEMS SO FORCED IT IS PAINFULLY OBVIOUS THAT KISHIMOTO IS JUST GIVEN UP.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#42 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 04 June 2015 - 10:21 AM

Just good lord, so Sasuke married Sakura, why in the name would he marry her? He showed no love at all.
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#43 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

anti Allurance

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 04 June 2015 - 10:25 AM

.......this is so painful to read. Not because of the "SS moments of Sakura sucking her "darling husband's kitten" again, but just how badly written it all is. I mean, this is a new one even on Kishimoto. It looks so forced and contrived that it is just too painful to even stomach.
Again, notice how we have to be TOLD they are husband and wife. They have no wedding pictures, they are never around each other, Sasuke is so indifferent, but because Sakura says "my darling husband" we have to take it as them being husband and wife. This is just so pathetic I can't even imagine. Yeah Kishimoto, you really don't know how SS got together, so you're just trying to force the idea into us by having every character just scream at each other at the top of their lungs.. Look, we already knew they were married and such, but the fact that there is just no love in it. THERE IS NO LOVE IN THIS RELATIONSHIP AND IT ALL SEEMS SO FORCED IT IS PAINFULLY OBVIOUS THAT KISHIMOTO IS JUST GIVEN UP.

You should do a podcast of this new chapter James, to stick it to the Nh/Ss fans on YouTube.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.

#44 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 10:27 AM

Just good lord, so Sasuke married Sakura, why in the name would he marry her? He showed no love at all.

Has anything Sasuke done made any sense before?

The guy just does what he wants and takes advantage of people who care about him for whatever reason. In reality he would never marry her for love, but that's probably how Kishimoto will make it out to be in the end.

Edited by RedFaction, 04 June 2015 - 10:28 AM.

#45 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 10:32 AM

You should do a podcast of this new chapter James, to stick it to the Nh/Ss fans on YouTube.

I would if the podcast crew would answer my calls XD

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#46 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 04 June 2015 - 10:33 AM

The guy just does what he wants and takes advantage of people who care about him for whatever reason. In reality he would never marry her for love, but that's probably how Kishimoto will make it out to be in the end.

"Best friend Naruto had/has feelings for Sakura"
"Marries best friends old love, has sex with her, and makes a baby in the end".
#justSasukethings2k15
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#47 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 10:42 AM

"Best friend Naruto had/has feelings for Sakura"
"Marries best friends old love, has sex with her, and makes a baby in the end".
#justSasukethings2k15

I am still surprised they still call each other best friends or anything at this point. Really, any smart intelligent person wouldn't call someone who has been missing for 12 years "My darling husband." A REAL women would be so kittening pissed that she wouldn't forgive him and she would have every right too. Tell me, honestly, ladies. I would really like to know this. If your husband leaves for 12 years with no money, a child, and doesn't even call or provide support, would you really call him your "darling husband?"

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#48 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Anime/Manga - Gaming

anti Allurance

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)

Posted 04 June 2015 - 10:57 AM

I would be available for prodcast if you are able to do this topic.

#49 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Anime/Manga - Gaming

anti Allurance

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)

Posted 04 June 2015 - 10:59 AM

Nope I am just surprised she called him my darling husband ugh he's been gone for 12 years and says he's not their to be your husband...

#50 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 10:59 AM

I would be available for prodcast if you are able to do this topic.

Sure/ I get off work at 9, but I also got tomorrow off. PM me and I'll give details

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#51 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Anime/Manga - Gaming

anti Allurance

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)

Posted 04 June 2015 - 11:04 AM

Copy I will I have great audio software to help out.

#52 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 11:12 AM

My reaction:

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#53 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,492 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 04 June 2015 - 11:15 AM

Good god this chapter was so stupid.

#54 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 11:36 AM

You rang?

#55 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 11:48 AM

Darling husband was pretty inappropriate given even Sasuke is like "yeah, this weirdness that is our family is my fault" like really, I don't know what excuse the manga plot is using but we know nothing about what makes this relationship work. We know Sakura loves Sasuke to a fault because everyone, even Sarada now, does that in this manga, but... they've been seperated for twelve years. 

Her calling Naruto her dear friend does not bother me aside from the fact he doesn't really act like it anymore given you know, barely mentioning her. He is her friend. Then there is Sasuke, who is her husband. It's those qualifiers that just seem off given everything else we've seen. Darling and dear? Sakura, you've barely been with them at all. 

To be fair toward Naruto for a bit; we don't know to what extent the two families interacted. The thoughtlessly forgetting Sarada's situation is a big red flag but maybe they do see each other every now and again. Maybe they're just busy with their respective careers but when they do get the chance they reminisce, but with family and work life they don't get a lot of chance to properly talk... That's still conflict that needs to be addressed. 

Maybe Sakura and Sasuke, shockingly, had a good marriage before Sakura got pregnant and Sasuke had to go off to... do whatever. Maybe Sakura is riding the coatails of better times that we haven't seen, but given how short this Gaiden is going to be and that you know, SasuSaku hasn't had a movie dedicated to their fantasy love life, we don't see any of that. All we've seen is the sad and problematic. That's why dear and darling is so contrived; it alludes to something the readers aren't privy to, and there just isn't enough time and focus to make that work when we have to contend with rip-off weirdoes.

The villains are just gross representations of villans we've seen before. We have a danzo-type that is an Uchiha, because we've never had an Uchiha villain before, and there seems to be some medical stuff going on like with Orochimaru and Kabuto. They're really uninspiring as conflict. This is why Sasuke has been gone so long? Or is it some weird OTHER thing we haven't seen yet but will explore... in the next piece we get from this franchise.

On a random note, I'm really hating Naruto's new default "..." expression; the one with the slight brow raised? It annoys me. He did it here, and he did it when Sarada was railing off against her dad. 

Sarada is... I don't know. She reminds me of Sakura and that's why I feel like she's the only likeable thing in this whole mess, but at the same time the drama, the way she treats her mother, it's just sad. It's not even that she's the daughter of a pairing I can't respect; I don't really care that she's a SasuSaku baby. It's that there's just something off about her character and her entire introduction revolves around family drama in the same way Boruto seems defined by being disgruntled about his dad. The only reason why Sarada's "are you even my mom/are you two even married?!" outbursts aren't as ridiculous as Chocho's attempts at humour is because the manga is purposefully angling events to make it valid. It's to the point of disbelief that the scenes making us question the validity of their marriage are 'little coincedences' that had to be this way because of x-plot point.

#56 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 11:56 AM

What the kitten did I just read ? Nothing makes no kittening sense. Naruto and Sasuke are made weak in order to Sakura to be able to do something. At the end of Naruto's manga, Naruto and Sasuke were a lot stronger than that.
I think Kishimoto never intended to write all this. It feels really forced.
Not even one of them looks like his/her self. Naruto is like someone else. Sasuke is like someone else. Sakura is like someone else. It's like they are all from an AU.
It's also that story that is really weak as kitten. What is that kittening ass story where the enemy has a child too ??? I mean really ? Is that all about parents and child now ? That is so kittening weak I swear.
Kishimoto is writting whatever comes to his mind (or whatever they are telling him to write...)
Someone needs to take over that manga et redo it since that time when Kishimoto were forced to take another route. It's such an ENORMOUS WASTE oh my god... this is tearing me apart. It's impossible to recognize Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. 

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#57 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 12:07 PM

- Two half Gods get beaten by a wannabe Akatsuki/Danzou/Whatever thing.

- Sakura dashes in and pulls out a superhero-line for the sake of letting the readers know that Salad is her daughter and she is married with her almost-killer, because it's impossible to let an unbiased reader know it otherwise ...

- Chou Chou does just exist to waste panel time.

- Naruto and Salad fangirling over traitor/murderer Sasuke again.

No offense guys, I like it when Sakura kicks ass - but this one seems so forced and outta place ... its like: "Sakura needs to appear to stir drama ... what shall we do?" "Make her do her super-sakura-punch and an big angry face (so we do not need to draw other kitten to fill the pages somehow) ... or however this thing is called again" "Ok.".

I bet after this 10-chapter-mess Sarada wants to become a Ninja because "my daddy's so cool yo and I have OP Sharingan kitten so I can be as cool as him"

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#58 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 12:37 PM

I am still surprised they still call each other best friends or anything at this point. Really, any smart intelligent person wouldn't call someone who has been missing for 12 years "My darling husband." A REAL women would be so kittening pissed that she wouldn't forgive him and she would have every right too. Tell me, honestly, ladies. I would really like to know this. If your husband leaves for 12 years with no money, a child, and doesn't even call or provide support, would you really call him your "darling husband?"

I've been wondering about that myself since long time ago. I just cant find the answer no matter how hard i spin my brain and think, the only possible answer i can conjure is .... SS fans have mental problem. They think sakura love for sasuke is sweet, no matter how many times sasuke do bad things and bad mouth to her she still pursue and love him. What was the phrase....? oh yeah "UNDYING LOVE". They disregard sasuke feelings, all that matter is sakura feelings, they don't understand sasuke never love her.

What the kitten did I just read ? Nothing makes no kittening sense. Naruto and Sasuke are made weak in order to Sakura to be able to do something. At the end of Naruto's manga, Naruto and Sasuke were a lot stronger than that.
I think Kishimoto never intended to write all this. It feels really forced.
Not even one of them looks like his/her self. Naruto is like someone else. Sasuke is like someone else. Sakura is like someone else. It's like they are all from an AU.
It's also that story that is really weak as kitten. What is that kittening ass story where the enemy has a child too ??? I mean really ? Is that all about parents and child now ? That is so kittening weak I swear.
Kishimoto is writting whatever comes to his mind (or whatever they are telling him to write...)
Someone needs to take over that manga et redo it since that time when Kishimoto were forced to take another route. It's such an ENORMOUS WASTE oh my god... this is tearing me apart. It's impossible to recognize Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. 

Yeah we are talking about a guy that can trap 9 tailed beast in planetary devastation, a guy that can transform into tailed beast and make colossal rassenshuriken. But to add more drama they make sasuke got stab with bunch of kunai to protect his beloved daughter. They make all team 7 ooc for the sake of drama and soap opera

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#59 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 12:46 PM

This chapter was ridiculous on so many levels I can't even go into it. But then so was the ending, the movie and the idea of the new series. So it's just par for the course. 

The only truly surprising things were the killer panels of Sakura. Who knew that some of his best empowered Sakura art would come in this craptastic part 3? It's a little silly and spoofy, what with her flying in like a caped crusader shouting about her family, but better that than having her in a housekeepers outfit. And the long side panel of her face is excellent.

And how about Sakura, the retired ninja, taking down the super villain, when her two teammates, supposed the best ninja in the land, can't do it? I think the wrong person's in charge of Konoha!!

#60 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 01:02 PM

I'm not brave enough to read the chapter. :cry: :cry: :cry: I'm not ready for this. Every thursday these chapters make me so upset, but then I laugh at it eventually. idk if its worth it its not even funny anymore.

ナルサク

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users