• This topic is locked This topic is locked
106 replies to this topic

#61 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:26 PM

QUOTE (Nostradamus @ Apr 7 2012, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have one with just the ending song? My connection is dial up so it takes hours to download the whole episode or even half of an episode. Just the 1:30 seconds that the ending is.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#62 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:41 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Apr 7 2012, 11:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Have one with just the ending song? My connection is dial up so it takes hours to download the whole episode or even half of an episode. Just the 1:30 seconds that the ending is.

It's just the ending.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#63 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:35 PM

Here's another video of the new ending, in glorious high definition! happy.gif

Edited by TerrorKing, 07 April 2012 - 11:36 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#64 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:48 PM

QUOTE (TerrorKing @ Apr 8 2012, 12:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

...i just!! XD...she doesnt belong!!

i mean

naruto doesnt notice her enough
sakura doesnt even notice her as a love foil
sasuke doesnt even KNOW her!!

.......i dont know....i guess its just me~ sweatdrop.gif

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#65 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:46 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Apr 7 2012, 07:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...i just!! XD...she doesnt belong!!

i mean

naruto doesnt notice her enough
sakura doesnt even notice her as a love foil
sasuke doesnt even KNOW her!!

.......i dont know....i guess its just me~ sweatdrop.gif

It's hard to swallow even for me I feel that she doesn't belong in that group her focus is beyond me .
But she has a great popularity. Looking on the Manga from the big picture I really doubt NH has any chance, but her character popularity is what make me think twice about that and it's really clear that her popularity is what gives her soo much focus in the Manga, how many great characters in the Manga we have and from the K-11 but who gets to most focust from the side characters in Naruto Hinata.
So when I strongly believe NaruSaku makes a lot more sence, the fundation, more development, more focus of all the pairing, makes a lot more all arouns is a lot more likeble to happen. We get this bully Hinata popularity and his the only reasong we cannot see the NH pairing die yet, because of how popular is Hinata that Kishi is force to bring her up all the time, to be honest event after all the crap Sasuke did to Sakura at lease they have a friendship bond. Naruto not heaven give Hinata 3 minutos in his mind and never show that he care for her romanticly or at a level that he will risk his like for her like how Sasuke was plining to do for Sakura and Naruto.

There is no bond, only this bunch off Hinata fans for no good reason that's really scary now, only look at how many time they alterate connon even towards NaruSaku from the Manka and Make up silly filler of Hinata loving Naruto and hin fighting for her when she was a little girl.
when it nerver Hapen Sakura towards Naruto in the anime is similar to the Manga, Naruto towars Hinata is only creation by the studio.

Edited by donjoseph19, 08 April 2012 - 12:56 AM.

#66 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:18 AM

Just to clear up an earlier comment. That was Sakura shoulder length Pink hair and all.

karins hair is redder and much longer mid back length. And Hinata is wearing a dress, but has some type of strap bra or something on under it.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#67 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:55 AM

Why is Hinata even in the ending when the main focus is team seven??? Oh that's right its Pierot they have to keep giving more credit to Hinata their favorite character when Kishi barely shows her in his manga. rolleyes.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#68 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:25 AM

Shouldn't it be obvious why Hinata is there? Look at 1:01 secs to 1:04, then 1:05 to 1:09.

And they are both wearing dresses.

Edited by AzureWaters, 08 April 2012 - 03:32 AM.

#69 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:35 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Apr 7 2012, 10:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why is Hinata even in the ending when the main focus is team seven??? Oh that's right its Pierot they have to keep giving more credit to Hinata their favorite character when Kishi barely shows her in his manga. rolleyes.gif

And the Pierrot guys admitted Hinata fanboys. laugh.gif I'm just like = ehh another Hinata insert for the fanboys... <yawn>

And MoG, I agree, Hinata doesn't belong in a Team 7 focus video. Hinata wasn't in Team 7, doesn't have clue 1 about the dynamics between Naruto and Sasuke and what they meant to each other. Sakura on the other hand was and is part of Team 7, and knows all about the dynamics between Naruto and Sasuke and what they meant to each other- which is the obvious focus of the ending. Who is missing that belongs in those Hinata insert moments instead is Kakashi. Kishimoto has shown how Kakashi is affected by this too. I'd even say Sai belongs, because he's been so deeply drawn into the whole Team 7 dynamics and has played an even more central role than Kakashi in those dynamics in part 2.

Thanks for the link to the HD quality version of the ending though, didn't realize how muddy a quality the first version I saw was. the color was off, etc... I can tell now it's Sakura in the flowy dress in the sunlit water scene. smile.gif And see the dress Hinata was wearing. But whoa the HD quality reveals some really bad animation in the ending at some points, bodies look flattened out, poor foreshortening etc... (and guess which characters were the victims of that- yep, Naruto and Sakura. Noticed Sasuke and Hinata were always drawn with care....

Edited by ciardha, 08 April 2012 - 06:21 AM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#70 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:04 AM

Speaking of Hinata showing up in the newest ending:

tongue.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#71 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:09 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Apr 8 2012, 07:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

tongue.gif

^ this is how i feel!

its not the pairings thats makes me mad...its that shes in the way of the team 7 struggle.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#72 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:24 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Apr 8 2012, 02:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

tongue.gif

Someone else is annoyed by Pierrot's excessive Hinata fanboying. laugh.gif

#73 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:34 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Apr 8 2012, 02:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

tongue.gif

Here's the description of the drawing by the artist himself, sabakuno-curse --Click here to view--
The title is "we are tired of Hinata"

The reason for this drawing is to express my disgust, I always enjoy the problems, resolutions of Team 7, but pierrot put to Hinata, she's not the team, nor is friends with sakura (her best friend and rival is Ino) not this unpleasant and overrated pseudo character.

I don't care if she is a "sweet angel sent from heaven who wants to overcome" (because for this example is Rock Lee :heart:) I don't care if she likes Naruto, (and soo? Naruto loves Sakura deal with that) no, I don't care if she has large breasts, (Tsunade's is larger) I don't care if you love her, Hinata is negligible for me and shut up.

It's the most useless, most terrible, the most disgusting, the most annoying of all the anime in my opinion, and overrated.

¿Why does she have to ruin forever the scenes of Team 7? put her as if she were a primary character, and she is a poor tertiary .____. I don't know, everyone have to know, Pierrot love characters with that condition.

For all who are also tired of hinata as Team 7.

Here's the page itself on DA if you want to check out the comments. http://sabakuno-curs...inata-294778764

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#74 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:59 AM

I agree with all of you. Hinata is given WAY too much focus in the anime for a side character and some even see her as part of the Team 7 love triangle(Looking
at you NH fans..). Pierrot is such a huge part of Hinata's popularity and it couldn't be more obvious that they are to blame. They make her out to be way stronger than
what she really is and the more she showed up the more her fanbase grew, epecially after the Bikocha Beetle Arc in Part 1. dry.gif It's just REALLY annoying to me.
If it wasn't for Pierot, Hinata's popularity would be so much smaller. Some would propbably even forget about her from time to time if they only read the
manga and would only faintly remember her.

Honestly, what is so great about Hinata anyway??? huh.gif Do they not acknowledge her faults? She isn't perfect. I really don't care about Hinata whatsoever.
I don't hate her but I hate her fanbase. The majority of them praise her nonstop and see evey little thing she does as wonderful. She's their heroine.
It's incredibly irritating, especially when some see her as part of the Team 7 dyamic. I sometimes wish Kishi never created Hinata.

Sorry. Had to vent my feelings over Hinata and this new ending tongue.gif

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 08 April 2012 - 09:00 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#75 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:10 PM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Apr 8 2012, 04:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree with all of you. Hinata is given WAY too much focus in the anime for a side character and some even see her as part of the Team 7 love triangle(Looking
at you NH fans..). Pierrot is such a huge part of Hinata's popularity and it couldn't be more obvious that they are to blame. They make her out to be way stronger than
what she really is and the more she showed up the more her fanbase grew, epecially after the Bikocha Beetle Arc in Part 1. dry.gif It's just REALLY annoying to me.
If it wasn't for Pierot, Hinata's popularity would be so much smaller. Some would propbably even forget about her from time to time if they only read the
manga and would only faintly remember her.

Honestly, what is so great about Hinata anyway??? huh.gif Do they not acknowledge her faults? She isn't perfect. I really don't care about Hinata whatsoever.
I don't hate her but I hate her fanbase. The majority of them praise her nonstop and see evey little thing she does as wonderful. She's their heroine.
It's incredibly irritating, especially when some see her as part of the Team 7 dyamic. I sometimes wish Kishi never created Hinata.

Sorry. Had to vent my feelings over Hinata and this new ending tongue.gif

Everyone feels the same way, why they give her soo much focus?
also we need to be honest with herself this Hinata is not the same character off before her fan base has change Kishi's view she have a lot more focus than Sakura lately, since this war started.
She is not important in Kishi's manga she never was, but she is gating bigger panels and more panels time of all the rookie 11. Sakura is the manga heroine not Hinata, but Hinata is gating a lot more focus than her. That's why she is becoming more annoying and hated by fans.

People hate the fact, that each time we see Naruto he's always thinking about Sasuke, don't you think it will be the same if each time we see Hinata she is only thinking about Naruto-kun.
Her fan base is very big but her heters went from 7% to an 34% + and it keep growing.

How many time we have Hinata appearance in this manga since 2nd part in a count of 275 + chapters? very little 6 or 8 chapters. Now how many time we see Hinata since the war started 61 + chapters? 8 chapers
that is why her haters are gating bigger because they see her more times doing the same thing Naruto-kun, Naruto-Kun, Naruto-kun.

Sakura 7 times for a main heroine.

#76 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:28 PM

QUOTE (TerrorKing @ Apr 7 2012, 11:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it's NaruHina and SasuSaku even though it could be seen as NaruSaku and SasuNaru also. Sakura displays "ambiguity" for Naruto.

huh only Naruto makes her smile like that.

Edited by Living Lavish, 08 April 2012 - 03:35 PM.

#77 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:27 PM

QUOTE (Living Lavish @ Apr 8 2012, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it's NaruHina and SasuSaku even though it could be seen as NaruSaku and SasuNaru also. Sakura displays "ambiguity" for Naruto.

huh only Naruto makes her smile like that.

Call me biased... but I don't see any Naruhina in that. I really don't. I think it's based on 540, and the Sasuke thing, -- and also Hinata's feelings for Naruto. And the peaceful scenes represent a new light, a moving on - Sakura realizing her true feelings for Naruto, and Hinata moving on.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#78 Deej

Deej

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:39 PM

Where Hinata should of been in the ED.

#79 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:43 PM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Apr 8 2012, 12:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Call me biased... but I don't see any Naruhina in that. I really don't. I think it's based on 540, and the Sasuke thing, -- and also Hinata's feelings for Naruto. And the peaceful scenes represent a new light, a moving on - Sakura realizing her true feelings for Naruto, and Hinata moving on.

I like people with your heart and passion for NS, but that what you say is biased
always remenber ending 16 Sakura made a much more direct statement. In this one the girls are thinking about the boys it's alwasy been like that, but if you ask Naruto in that same ending who is the girl in his mind he will say Sakura it has always been Sakura.
When ever you see Naruto or Sasuke doing something like this for NH or SS, then call me.

Bisides in manga the two girl were thinking about Naruto.

#80 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:44 PM

QUOTE (Deej @ Apr 9 2012, 12:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Where Hinata should of been in the ED.

This was exactly what was going through my mind when I saw that scene. Its a still of all the side characters and I was actually looking for Hinata. Tsunade looked like a teenager there.

Edited by Darth Krypt, 08 April 2012 - 04:45 PM.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users