#21 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:55 AM

So I have 2 field trips for next week. I'm getting excited!   :excited:

But before that, I'll be having a report in my subject Finance next week. I'm getting nervous.   :wacko:

#22 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:31 PM

Enjoy the vacations and keep said joy as you do the reports. You'll be fine, I'm sure of it. :-)

#23 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:25 PM

I've bought my first Cardfight!! Vanguard trial deck during my trip to Manila. hh3wywg.gif I'll show the pics soon.

Fated to Love You (a Korean drama remake of Taiwanese drama) makes my eyes watering again. 0k4tKRD.png

Enjoy the vacations and keep said joy as you do the reports. You'll be fine, I'm sure of it. :-)

Thanks for the encouraging words. It became successful. Good thing that my professor didn't ask any questions.

#24 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 07:25 AM

Here's the pics of my new Cardfight!! Vanguard trial deck.

Sorry for the low quality pics.  :sweatdrop:

#25 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 09:01 AM

Should I attend the acquaintance party or not?

#26 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:39 PM

Yesterday, I accidentally hit my right elbow on a chair. Today, I accidentally hit my left elbow on a wall (and it's bleeding *feels dizzy*) plus I have a paper cut on my thumb on my left hand. Why is it happening to me!!???? dWgs2TC.gif

#27 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:19 AM

Today (August 28) is one of my favorite Cardfight!! Vanguard character's birthday.

Toshiki_Kai.png

#28 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:28 PM

I just heard the news from my high school that 2 teachers and 1 student(?) died from a gunshot. Condolence to families and to relatives of the victims.  :sad:

#29 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 11:31 PM

Just heard the sad news. RIP grandma....

#30 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:14 AM

Just heard the sad news. RIP grandma....

I just heard the news from my high school that 2 teachers and 1 student(?) died from a gunshot. Condolence to families and to relatives of the victims.  :sad:

That's just plain sad, I'm sorry to hear about that. May they all rest in peace.

This might seem irrelevant but, why do people keep on targeting schools? They'll be forever remembered as trash by doing so. These souls done nothing other than being pure.

#31 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:20 AM

The worse is, the police was the one who shot these teachers for not paying their debts. Police these days....

For my grandma, she died from diabetes.

Edited by sakutonaru, 06 September 2014 - 12:21 AM.

#32 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:35 AM

The worse is, the police was the one who shot these teachers for not paying their debts. Police these days....

For my grandma, she died from diabetes.

Police? What country has its force to do that?

Ah well, at least she died old and had achieved a lot of things, right? One of those is you, her nephew!

#33 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 04:46 AM

Crimes in the Philippines without death penalty is getting bigger and bigger. If the government will bring back death penalty, crimes will possibly getting lower but the problem is the religious organizations will object.

Yeah, it's true. After I heard the sad news, I suddenly remember my childhood days with her. I'll gonna miss her. At least she is now happy with my grandpa in Heaven. You mean granddaughter? And I'm a girl.

Edited by sakutonaru, 06 September 2014 - 04:59 AM.

#34 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 12:00 AM

Crimes in the Philippines without death penalty is getting bigger and bigger. If the government will bring back death penalty, crimes will possibly getting lower but the problem is the religious organizations will object.

Yeah, it's true. After I heard the sad news, I suddenly remember my childhood days with her. I'll gonna miss her. At least she is now happy with my grandpa in Heaven. You mean granddaughter? And I'm a girl.

Oh my god, I'm so sorry! Yes, granddaughter. I was so sleepy!

So Philippines, huh...? Governments don't care about normal people, only their money. Riots won't work, media will make it so you, the people are at fault and those who kill/harm relatives of people that waste their position in the government would be killed on spot, without a trace.

It's way too sad.

#35 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 02:16 PM

Oh my god, I'm so sorry! Yes, granddaughter. I was so sleepy!

So Philippines, huh...? Governments don't care about normal people, only their money. Riots won't work, media will make it so you, the people are at fault and those who kill/harm relatives of people that waste their position in the government would be killed on spot, without a trace.

It's way too sad.

I'm now okay.

*sigh* You said the truth, especially at the bolded. Some of the government officials are in good moral, many are corrupt. That's why poverty exists. Presidential Elections is fast approaching. The problem is, many of the voters just vote without thinking twice. Did you heard about "pork barrel" news?

#36 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 11:35 AM

I'm now okay.

*sigh* You said the truth, especially at the bolded. Some of the government officials are in good moral, many are corrupt. That's why poverty exists. Presidential Elections is fast approaching. The problem is, many of the voters just vote without thinking twice. Did you heard about "pork barrel" news?

I am not interested in media, lies that deceive the population should have no effect on someone who is not that simple minded.

I don't know, this world tends to get worse and worse.

#37 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 02:23 PM

3 weeks to go before finals...and then sembreak! tumblr_m42qtuDuo21r58lid.gif

#38 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 12:12 AM

1 week left.....

#39 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 29 September 2014 - 01:52 AM

Finals? I wish you good luck ^^

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#40 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 09:44 AM

Thank you. I'll do my best. ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users