Revolution on NarutoForums

Posted 27 October 2014 - 11:12 PM

tumblr_ndykhkCud21tc2meoo1_500.gif

NaruSaku “THE END” Music Party

——— November 7th - 9th 2014 ———

NaruSaku Holiday Music Party

——— December 13th - 15th ———

REMINDER

Hello NaruSaku fans! I’m here to let you know I’ll be hosting a NaruSaku “THE END” Music Party on November 7th - 9th! (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)

You will be able to join a large room and play your favorite NaruSaku songs and AMV’s for fellow NaruSaku fans to enjoy, as well as chat amongst ourselves! Whether NaruSaku becomes a thing or not, this is a celebration for us. Below are more in depth instructions and rules about how this will go down.

Note: Looking for moderators, and a password/link to the party will be is not yet available to the public. Stay tuned for November 7th!

———— INFORMATION

The room accepts songs from Youtube and Soundcloud. You can start preparing a playlist right now if you wish!
You will have to sign up to join the room, but it’s absolutely free.
The party will be 3 days long so that NaruSaku fans have a chance to participate for at least one day on the weekend, but feel free to participate all three days!
There is no known limit of how many people can be in the room, so no worries!
The songs don’t have to be specifically for NaruSaku, any songs that you want to share is possible.
This room is for NaruSaku by NaruSaku fans. It will be private. A password can be obtained by contacting moderators that I will be selecting. If you wish to be a moderator, contact me via ask/comment. The only requirement is that I’ve seen you around and that I know you aren’t a lunatic. The moderators will be charged with banning trolls and skipping songs that are inappropriate, as well as handing out passwords as requested.
Moderators will not give out passwords to anons or people of opposing ships. Opposing ships are welcome to join and chat with NaruSaku fans if they happen to obtain a link, as long as they are pleasant, but the music will still be focused on NaruSaku or what NaruSaku fans are playing. Inappropriate behavior will result in a ban.
We will have a similar party in December to celebrate the holidays and hopefully news from the new Naruto movie! (with new graphics by hani-blah and freakysandra1995 for the next I hope?)
Just a tip, instead of opposing fandoms trolling, you can make your own room for free as well!

———— RULES

You are free to share the password/link privately among your friends and other NaruSaku fans. We just ask that it not be posted publicly for the sake of keeping a wave of unwanted people pouring in. This is not just for Tumblr! Spread to other NaruSaku fans as well!
Do not give a password/link to people you do not trust. If a fan of an opposing ship suddenly starts acting friendly and asks for a password/link, don’t fall for it. Be skeptical and only give it to people you trust.
Songs deemed inappropriate by the majority of the people in the room or by mods will be skipped and you may lose your privileges to play more songs.
THIS PARTY IS MEANT TO BE POSITIVE. That means no NaruSaku hate specifically, but also no hate for other pairings (or at least, not to the point where everyone gets extremely uncomfortable) Remember that multi-shippers exist, but having some fun with the results of the pairings is fine.
It’s a party, so please enjoy yourself!
It’s inevitable that trolls will eventually get in, but if you are misbehaving and disrupting the peace, you will be banned.

Was once Sasuke's biggest fan.

And then chapter 699 happened.

He should have called Kakashi out on his hypocrisy,

instead he was left alone by Naruto...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users