31579 replies to this topic

#28121 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 17 November 2019 - 06:35 PM

Yeah, I feel you on this.  The arguments from these "so-called" fans makes you wanna bang your head on to something hard more than 10 times.

I am glad you feel me because this drives me bat-crap insane. You can't have it both ways. You can't have Sakura succeed in all her and plans still have a Naruto vs Sasuke fight. That is just impossible. The only way they could make this work is if Sakura's plan was for Naruto to succeed and she supported him in so many ways or she helped with the battle with him.

Then again. They'd still say she was useless because they want Sakura to be useless just so they can complain.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#28122 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 17 November 2019 - 08:34 PM

Yeah, I feel you on this.  The arguments from these "so-called" fans makes you wanna bang your head on to something hard more than 10 times.

Tell me about it. I stopped going to the Fire Emblem subreddit recently because of the Edelgard fans who want to whitewash her character. While the Crimson Flower route may appear to be a heroic choice at first glance, there's a bunch of implications these guys ignore about it that says otherwise. Then they'll just complain about how the translation misrepresented her, while the original Japanese lines make her out to be manipulative and hypocritical. It's like impossible to actually discuss the story there.

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest.

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#28123 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 17 November 2019 - 08:48 PM

I am glad you feel me because this drives me bat-crap insane. You can't have it both ways. You can't have Sakura succeed in all her and plans still have a Naruto vs Sasuke fight. That is just impossible. The only way they could make this work is if Sakura's plan was for Naruto to succeed and she supported him in so many ways or she helped with the battle with him.
Then again. They'd still say she was useless because they want Sakura to be useless just so they can complain.

Its so unfair how Sakura is treated. Even though really she's done nothing wrong.

#28124 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 17 November 2019 - 09:53 PM

Its so unfair how Sakura is treated. Even though really she's done nothing wrong.

Yeah. And those same dumbasses also go out of their way to put Hinata on a freakin' pedestal when she didn't do anything compared to what Sakura did in the long run.

#28125 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 18 November 2019 - 01:56 AM

Yeah. And those same dumbasses also go out of their way to put Hinata on a freakin' pedestal when she didn't do anything compared to what Sakura did in the long run.

Agreed if anything hinata helping only made things worse cough neji cough six tails vs pain.

#28126 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 19 November 2019 - 02:33 AM

Agreed if anything hinata helping only made things worse cough neji cough six tails vs pain.

Exactly.

#28127 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 19 November 2019 - 02:47 AM

Exactly.

Cause it's true yet I've talked to people that say she saved Naruto by making him go six tails and I told them pain wasn't going to kill him since he needs him alive.

#28128 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 19 November 2019 - 02:49 AM

I have actually noticed this less and less. Maybe because Hinata has become less than less. They can't keep defending Hinata so they put down Sakura so Hinata doesn't look so bad.

I still love the whole "Hinata is not selfish" argument....especially when the B----- said she was selfish TWICE.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 19 November 2019 - 02:50 AM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#28129 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 19 November 2019 - 07:46 AM

You know what still gets me to this day?
The fact that all of the problems that proenders have with Sakura and more....could have all been solved by making NS canon.
They wanted the characters to be the way they are now and complain about how they are now.
"I hate the fact that Sakura is so obsessive over Sasuke"
Okay, well she should get over him and be with Naruto
"Oh, no. Sakura HAS to be with Sasuke."
Like...do these people not understand what they are saying? They WANTED this. They got exactly what they asked for and now they are ungrateful and whiny. This is THEIR fault and they refuse to accept it. I wanted something different. Something better.
There is more, but this is my biggest. Also the "Sakura is useless" argument. I responded to someone like this saying that Sakura is useless against Sasuke because Naruto HAD to be the one to save him. It is a self-defeating plot point.
If Sakura succeeded in any plan she pulled on Sasuke...then Naruto would lose all purpose in the story dealing with Sasuke and there would be no final fight.
If she convinced him right at the start, he wouldn't have left
If she killed him at the Kage Summit Arc, Naruto and Sasuke would never had the fight
If she convinced him in Ch 693, then again no fight would occur.
So, this is the catch-22. If Sakura succeeds, then Naruto fails when it comes to Sasuke.
This is simple logic.

You Know, it just clicked in my head. These Sakura Bashers are always saying Sakura is “useless” so all we have to do is ask is “well how do YOU WANT HER TO BE USEFUL?

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#28130 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 19 November 2019 - 03:44 PM

You Know, it just clicked in my head. These Sakura Bashers are always saying Sakura is “useless” so all we have to do is ask is “well how do YOU WANT HER TO BE USEFUL?

That's actually a good point. Or what they expected her to do when Naruto and Sasuke get piled on and Kakashi didn't do much like Sakura compared to Naruto and Sasuke.

#28131 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 19 November 2019 - 04:55 PM

And that is one of the things that piss me off most in this franchise. Sakura is useless, she never did  anything useful, but if you put that same context or standard to any other character they would be rabidly defended as to why they shouldn't be judged for it. PERFECT EXAMPLE!!!! *points at Hinata* Hinata only worries about Naruto to the exclusion of everyone else and devotes her enitre being to NAruto and she is praised as THE SINGLE BEST THING TO EVER HAVE BEEN CREATED  for the franchise. She goes N-N-Naruto-kun, and her fans swoon over her and call her a pure  innocent angel that must be smothered with affection from her one true love. Sakura does it to Sasuke? Eeeeeww, what an obsessive, obnoxious, worthless fan girl. Or with Naruto, That means nothing/ being sisterly to her "brother". Hinata has only ever one a fight with a Juubi clone, and nowhere else and yes I'm counting the anime fillers that I can recall, but she is praised as some strong, amazing "amazon", or at least must be sung praises for trying. Sakura Defeated Sasori with Help from his grandmother, takes out Pain's Centipede summon to rescue a little girl, Beats down dozens of Juubi clones with Raw strength and speed, and even gives the final Punch to Kaguya before she is sealed? Still a useless Biatch she is called. Sakura heals Naruto dozens of times with Medical ninjutsu and none of these haters bat an eye or calls it worthless, but Hinata resetting his shoulder joint in place is the most wonderful display of medical expertise ever and shows how she loves him more than anything and can stand as his equal on the battlefield. Hell, even Ino wasn't called useless for just healing Naruto after the battle with Kakuzu. The list can go on, but you get the idea. And note THIS IS JUST FROM HINATA. You can find this EFFING double standard with any other character that is not Sakura.

And for anyone that missed this, a while back James recounts someone saying that there was this comment stating how Sakura is useless and weak because she is using hand-me down techniques that Tsunade taught her, but Hinata's jutsus are UNIQUE or she at least worked hard to create them or something along those lines. Anyone want to take a crack at demolishing this piece of kitten argument? I sure have stuff to say about it.

Tell me about it. I stopped going to the Fire Emblem subreddit recently because of the Edelgard fans who want to whitewash her character. While the Crimson Flower route may appear to be a heroic choice at first glance, there's a bunch of implications these guys ignore about it that says otherwise. Then they'll just complain about how the translation misrepresented her, while the original Japanese lines make her out to be manipulative and hypocritical. It's like impossible to actually discuss the story there.

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest.

Yeah I wouldn't bother with that debacle. Fire Emblem's fandom has long since become an insane cesspool of WAIFU WARS and obsessive freaks that won't shut up about how their waifu is perfect and can do no wrong or how their waifu is better than someone else's. My Brother stopped checking in on such discussions because he was getting beyond sick of it

Edited by Phantom_999, 11 January 2020 - 05:33 AM.

#28132 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 20 November 2019 - 02:38 AM

Sakura Defeated Sasori with Help from his grandmother, takes out Pain's Centipede summon to rescue a little girl, Beats down dozens of Juubi clones with Raw strength and speed, and even gives the final Punch to Kaguya before she is sealed? Still a useless Biatch she is called. Sakura heals Naruto dozens of times with Medical ninjutsu and none of these haters bat an eye or calls it worthless, but Hianta resetting his shoulder joint in place is the most the most wonderful display of medical expertise ever and shows how she loves him more than anything and can stand as his equal on the battlefield. Hell, even Ino wasn't called useless for just healing Naruto after the battle with Kakuzu. The list can go on, but you get the idea. And note THIS IS JUST FROM HINATA. You can find this EFFING double standard with any other character that is not Sakura.

I rewatched that fight last night and like literally the whole time; 

Sasori: Wao, she mixed an antidote without my notes, something I couldn't even do and she's learning to read my finger movements to figure out my next attack -impressed and shook-  oh and look at that monstrous strength.  
Chiyo: Dayum this little girl isn't running away even though she's outclassed and we might both die and she's throwing herself in front me like a big damn hero -impressed-

Anti's: Sakura DID NOTHING IN THAT FIIIGHT.  And she's a selfish no good person. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#28133 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 03:27 AM

I rewatched that fight last night and like literally the whole time; 
Sasori: Wao, she mixed an antidote without my notes, something I couldn't even do and she's learning to read my finger movements to figure out my next attack -impressed and shook-  oh and look at that monstrous strength.  
Chiyo: Dayum this little girl isn't running away even though she's outclassed and we might both die and she's throwing herself in front me like a big damn hero -impressed-
Anti's: Sakura DID NOTHING IN THAT FIIIGHT.  And she's a selfish no good person.

the fact she made a antidote to his posion something chiyo couldn't do and sasori himself even said he needed his notes is a fear in itself and Sakura learning his fighting pattern is good to cause it's not like hinata can do that.

#28134 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 20 November 2019 - 05:37 AM

but lyke that antidote wasn't important or anything :zaru:

And its not like Sakura is basically solely responsible for destroying the 3rd Kazekage puppet when she faked Sasori out by pretending to be out for the count and he was like "hahaha I got this." and let the puppet get close enough to her to get smashed. Sakura pretending to be out at that moment was like one of the most Ninja things in the kittening series. It was all about deception. 

But ya'know the anti's, they have this weird way of ignoring everything of importance. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#28135 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 20 November 2019 - 08:03 AM

And all Pro Hinatards say is "she saved Naruto from Pein."

509356167_759751.gif?4

#28136 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 11:47 AM

but lyke that antidote wasn't important or anything :zaru:
And its not like Sakura is basically solely responsible for destroying the 3rd Kazekage puppet when she faked Sasori out by pretending to be out for the count and he was like "hahaha I got this." and let the puppet get close enough to her to get smashed. Sakura pretending to be out at that moment was like one of the most Ninja things in the kittening series. It was all about deception. 
But ya'know the anti's, they have this weird way of ignoring everything of importance.

It's like Sakura can't have anything.  

She didn't if anything she made things worse.

#28137 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 03:24 PM

Yeah, I have asked this many of time.

"What exactly did Sakura have to do to make her seem "useful" to you?"

They have no answer. It is the same thing with Kickvic about Vic Mignogna. They say he has to make up and apologize for what he had done, but he did that. He gave three apologies to the fans and 1 to Monica herself and these people rejected it. They say they want one thing, but when they get it....it does not satisfy them because they don't really want that.

Even Nick Rekieta asked this to Shane Holmberg "What does Vic have to do to make you believe that he is NOT a bad guy?" They have no answer.

There is nothing Sakura can do that would make them like her. Not a dang thing. All they do is hate hate hate. Now some criticism is warranted I admit. Like I too wish Sakura would let go of her obsession with Sasuke, but other than that....I have no complaints about Sakura. The one biggest flaw I have about Sakura is the flaw that they refused to let go because Naruto HAD to be with Hinata. That is what pisses me off. They purposely make Sakura obsessed with Sasuke even though, realistically, any intelligent woman would have dropped his ass YEARS ago. Same with Naruto. I dare any female to have a guy like Sasuke in their life and say that he is the perfect husband.

I have seen women divorce men over LESS than what Sasuke has done. I am not saying that the ladies weren't right. Just that there are some men who lost their families over less than what Sasuke has done as a father.

NH and SS fans I want to quote Shakespeare: "Part fools, you know not what you do." And they don't. They are so caught up on their Hinata worewhipping and more that they have no idea what they are talking about anymore.

They all suck as fans, they suck as people, and they suck as writers.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#28138 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 05:45 PM

That’s too bad. I was looking forward to them answering then demolishing their double standard logic. :yes:

#28139 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 07:13 PM

Made Naruto lose all faith in himself in wanting to "protect everyone", nearly made Naruto kill himself by releasing Kurama from the seal, and nearly caused the destruction of what remained of Konoha, its people, and the world thus rendering everyone's efforts pointless. The only reason it didn't reach the third point is because of Minato seal hax.

2e5.gif

#28140 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 08:02 PM

what's funny is that it could have been another character and it would have been the same result. Hinata's worth isn't even that great in the grand scheme of things.  Now yes I understand she was chosen for a reason as she wanted to confess her feelings, but still it doesn't change anything in that her reason for fighting Pain at that point was stupid and her love confession had no impact despite what her worshipers say because Naruto never cared about it nor addressed it for the rest of the story. Only in "The Last" after he was FORCED TO WATCH HOW MUCH Hinata was crushing on him, then they get married. Point is, she didn't do anything of worth, so I don't get where this praise to her comes from

Edited by Phantom_999, 11 January 2020 - 05:34 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users