#22 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:43 PM

QUOTE (KonaKonaFan @ Jan 22 2012, 03:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did you just give Soupy her own demotivator?

That's too awesome.

Isn't it? happy.gif

I guess it's the least I can do, after ruining the wedding cake she was so excited about...

Edited by Boom...Winning, 22 January 2012 - 09:45 PM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#23 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:40 PM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Jan 22 2012, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, that sounds like an intense job. I hate hot weather, so I doubt I'd last too long. sweat.gif Definitely sounds interesting though. My first job out of college was a research position with an engineering firm in my area, and I loved it. It feels so great actually accomplishing something important at work, instead of just keeping some company afloat financially.

Do you mind if you ask what your major was? I had a friend from college who went into Organic Chemistry, and I believe she's working in the botanical field now.

Biological Science.

I dunno if I feel I am accomplishing anything important yet XD Since it's research, it could either go somewhere or...hit a dead end at some point. You never know.

Megan Soupy, eh? I guess already knew your name thanks to Phantom's post on the Debate Thread, but I'll pretend like this is news. I think I might misspell it intentionally just to be a jerk. Meghan? Meagan? Hmm...I'll think of something. sleep.gif

Kidding, I'll probably just call you Soupy. Old habits are hard to break. happy.gif

Soupy is NOT my last name XD And I really don't like the other spellings of Megan D: I dunno, why can't it just be simple? hm.png

But I like being called Soupy wow.png

Hmm...I'm guessing you live in the Midwest? It's been the same where I live. Muddy slush is the worst. I've had so many socks ruined because I always forget to wear boots. shamefulcry0js.gif

Yep. I know what you mean... Had to work outside some last week. Part of the week was a muddy mess, then part of the week was freezing cold. Crazy midwest weather.

#24 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 11:53 PM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Jan 22 2012, 04:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Biological Science.

I dunno if I feel I am accomplishing anything important yet XD Since it's research, it could either go somewhere or...hit a dead end at some point. You never know.

Yeah, I guess that's the annoying thing about research jobs. You might fail 1000 thousand times before succeeding once. Hopefully your team gets some reliable results! happy.gif

Soupy is NOT my last name XD And I really don't like the other spellings of Megan D: I dunno, why can't it just be simple? hm.png

But I like being called Soupy wow.png

Pfft, yeah right. Megan N. Wild-Rice Soupy is so obviously your full name. Don't lie!

Yep. I know what you mean... Had to work outside some last week. Part of the week was a muddy mess, then part of the week was freezing cold. Crazy midwest weather.

Yuck, it must stink to work outside in this weather. Hopefully spring hurries up and gets here.

Of course, we'll probably be complaining again come summertime. Last July we apparently had Amazon-level humidities in Minnesota. Seriously, weather, could you be more random? argh1.png

#25 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 01:45 AM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Jan 22 2012, 07:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I guess that's the annoying thing about research jobs. You might fail 1000 thousand times before succeeding once. Hopefully your team gets some reliable results! happy.gif

Yes, but I dunno if I will stick around long enough to find out XD Ah well, for now it'll do.

Pfft, yeah right. Megan N. Wild-Rice Soupy is so obviously your full name. Don't lie!

You got me XD

Yuck, it must stink to work outside in this weather. Hopefully spring hurries up and gets here.

Of course, we'll probably be complaining again come summertime. Last July we apparently had Amazon-level humidities in Minnesota. Seriously, weather, could you be more random? argh1.png

Oh yes, my fingers would not work properly the other morning XD

I guess I'd rather be too hot than too cold. I just hate being cold, but the heat I'm sorta used to. Last summer was pretty bad though... We had over 30 days straight of over 100 F heat index DX

#26 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 02:55 AM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Jan 22 2012, 10:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Leo, you have not been fulfilling your daily hug promise hm.png

Thank you XD Believe me, it is not at all glamorous.

Yes, it was really good, imo. The way it was animated was extremely artistic and the characters are very lovable. A lot of it deals with symbolism and it can be hard to tell what is reality and what is not, but I liked that about it. Made you think.

Here's one from me a_hug.gif and another for Leo's lack of a hug. a_hug.gif Well I like flowers and plants so even if it's not an extravagant job I still find it interesting a_thumbs.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#27 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 11:41 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Jan 22 2012, 10:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here's one from me a_hug.gif and another for Leo's lack of a hug. a_hug.gif Well I like flowers and plants so even if it's not an extravagant job I still find it interesting a_thumbs.gif

Sure! th_glomp.gif

So today was extremely windy, which made my drive kinda scary XD It was all I could do to keep my car in my lane @_@

I'm looking forward to watching this new show called Alcatraz. It reminds me a lot of LOST, which I loved. I haven't come across a show that caught my attention in the same way, but after the premiere ep last week, it had me doing the trademark 'WHAAAT JUST HAPPENED?'. That alone makes it interesting to me XD

And now, a drabble.

Pairing: UlquiHime

Five Years Later

Her tears are stinging in her eyes when in a moment she feels she is no longer quite there. Instead, she is some years later. They both wear less white, he seems less sad too. They go to school together and sometimes they even trade lunches.

Some nights they look at the stars. Maybe in silence, maybe she chatters quietly. The moon is whole and all is at peace, and she can’t help but think it is perfect.

But then she blinks, and comes back to herself. That future is gone, and all that remains to comfort her is a still settling pile of ash.

#28 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 23 January 2012 - 11:46 PM

*Jumps at Soupy-chan to give her a hug* SOOOOOOOUUUUUUUPPPPPPYYYYYY-CHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN!

Hope you had a great day!

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#29 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:20 AM

*Jump kicks you* Too late buster!! cool.gif

#30 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:57 PM

@Leo Thanks! th_glomp.gif

I'm so excited about the recent Bleach spoilers @_@ Some of the arrancar coming back is something I have been hoping would happen since the ending of the Arrancar Arc, so it's good to see my suspicions were correct. While there isn't any real news about Ulquiorra coming back, the fact that he was mentioned, to me, is a great sign. I'm sure Kubo will set up something great for his return wow.png In the meantime, this whole 'palace of ice' setting seems very interesting. I hope it will be a great arc!

#31 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:12 PM

What spoilers? Link please.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#32 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:16 PM

I posted them in the Bleach thread! :3

#33 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:26 PM

Daily hug!

*Hugs Soupy-chan* Hope you had a very nice day.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#34 digifruit

digifruit

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:30 PM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Jan 23 2012, 03:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Five Years Later

Her tears are stinging in her eyes when in a moment she feels she is no longer quite there. Instead, she is some years later. They both wear less white, he seems less sad too. They go to school together and sometimes they even trade lunches.

Some nights they look at the stars. Maybe in silence, maybe she chatters quietly. The moon is whole and all is at peace, and she can’t help but think it is perfect.

But then she blinks, and comes back to herself. That future is gone, and all that remains to comfort her is a still settling pile of ash.

More soup! biggrin.gif

#35 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 12:24 AM

I have a good feeling Ulquiorra will come back. Tite Kubo seems to actually care what his fans think, and, based on what I've seen in fanart, there seem to be a lot of Ulquiorra fans. Heck, he even mentioned Ulquiorra before any of the Arrancar who are actually alive, even though he didn't confirm anything.

Anyways, I just found this AMV, and I thought I'd share it if you haven't seen it yet. wow.png

#36 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:20 AM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Jan 25 2012, 02:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Leo Thanks! th_glomp.gif

I'm so excited about the recent Bleach spoilers @_@ Some of the arrancar coming back is something I have been hoping would happen since the ending of the Arrancar Arc, so it's good to see my suspicions were correct. While there isn't any real news about Ulquiorra coming back, the fact that he was mentioned, to me, is a great sign. I'm sure Kubo will set up something great for his return wow.png In the meantime, this whole 'palace of ice' setting seems very interesting. I hope it will be a great arc!

UlquiHime!!! love.gif cool.gif And some Hot chocolate from me for a hard day at work, Megan! happy.gif :True:

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Jan 25 2012, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Daily hug!

*Hugs Soupy-chan* Hope you had a very nice day.

Casanova alert. biggrin.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 26 January 2012 - 02:38 AM.

#37 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 04:18 AM

@ Digi Here you go (another UlquiHime):

Lust

He had never felt such a driving force as his desire to know about the thing called heart. Anymore, it was difficult to remember a time when he did not chase it. How ironic that in one moment he had the chance to know, when the words were blossoming there on her lips, but so quickly followed by his complete rejection of it. But now what he desired wasn’t just an illusion; instead it was right there within that weak human body.

He wanted her, would fight to keep her.

Until he was satisfied; (even though he would never be).

@Boom Cool XD though why did Grimmjow get to use his resurreccion and Ulquiorra didn't? hm.png But yeah, there are a ton of Ulquiorra fans. He is in the top 10 of favorite characters, and Kubo has a lot of characters XD I will remain as patient as possible.

Oh and I posted a new chapter of Unintended: Here

@Phantom Thank you! *sips hot chocolate* wow.png

::I saw The Grey tonight. I am now extremely afraid of wolves, and will never fly over/visit Alaska. argh1.png ::

#38 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 05:29 AM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Jan 28 2012, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Boom Cool XD though why did Grimmjow get to use his resurreccion and Ulquiorra didn't? hm.png But yeah, there are a ton of Ulquiorra fans. He is in the top 10 of favorite characters, and Kubo has a lot of characters XD I will remain as patient as possible.

Yeah, I was hoping they would go beyond the Grimmjow/Ulquiorra fight, but I guess it's alright (since Grimm technically won, caja de negacion FTW pictureem0.gif)

Also, Bleach hasn't had a popularity poll for a while has it? I think the last one was released during Szayel's fight with Kurotsuchi. I'm curious to see how things changed after Ulquiorra's fight. fu.png

::I saw The Grey tonight. I am now extremely afraid of wolves, and will never fly over/visit Alaska. argh1.png ::

Gah, you saw it? I saw the trailer last Saturday before The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. What can't Liam Neeson do?!?! argh1.png

Edited by Boom...Winning, 29 January 2012 - 05:30 AM.

#39 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 05:36 AM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Jan 29 2012, 01:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I was hoping they would go beyond the Grimmjow/Ulquiorra fight, but I guess it's alright (since Grimm technically won, caja de negacion FTW pictureem0.gif)

Grimmjow cheated hm.png It was a pretty underhanded move for him, since he has that semi-code of honor. I like to think his face after doing that sorta shows him as feeling a bit guilty. But its more like a tie, since Ulquiorra forced his hand when they had to return and he wanted to use his resurreccion... Seriously, how can Grimmy return without having a great rival like Ulqui? It's like Ichigo without Ishida. Things just aren't as funny.

Also, Bleach hasn't had a popularity poll for a while has it? I think the last one was released during Szayel's fight with Kurotsuchi. I'm curious to see how things changed after Ulquiorra's fight. fu.png

Yeah, its been a long time. Since then they have done favorite zanpakutou and favorite fight (Ulquiorra and Grimmjow both made it to that list). I'd say they are still amongst the favorites.

Gah, you saw it? I saw the trailer last Saturday before The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. What can't Liam Neeson do?!?! argh1.png

Go see it and find out XDD

#40 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 05:53 AM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Jan 28 2012, 11:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Grimmjow cheated hm.png It was a pretty underhanded move for him, since he has that semi-code of honor. I like to think his face after doing that sorta shows him as feeling a bit guilty. But its more like a tie, since Ulquiorra forced his hand when they had to return and he wanted to use his resurreccion... Seriously, how can Grimmy return without having a great rival like Ulqui? It's like Ichigo without Ishida. Things just aren't as funny.

Yeah, I thought that too. I'm surprised he did that though. He must be smarter than he pretends to be. He aims to defeat Ulquiorra, but he knew he wouldn't be able to win (or at least win in a condition that would have enabled him to fight Ichigo). I'm curious how much Grimmjow knows about Ulquiorra's powers. I'd like to see his reaction to learning about his Segunda Etapa. For some reason, I can see him reacting like Vegeta finding out about Goku's Super Saiyajin. pictureem0.gif

Go see it and find out XDD

I guess I'll have to. happy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users