4201 replies to this topic

#3021 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 07:37 PM

I think he means Deku was built up to be one one to be Eri’s savior in both saving her life and also be the one to to heal her emotional scarring but that was taken by Mirio. While I do agree I wanted Izuku to fill that role it is a bit early to say Mirio completely takes up that subplot. I’ll wait and see before I judge it to be complwtely correct

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3022 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 09:56 PM

Tire of waiting I am going to read the manga. Well what chapter should I read where the anime left to?

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#3023 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 11:28 PM

Tire of waiting I am going to read the manga. Well what chapter should I read where the anime left to?

Chapter 69 is where Season 2 ended

#3024 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 12:00 AM

Chapter 69 is where Season 2 ended

Yeah so start reading Chapter 70 :smile:  Heads up, once you reach chapter chapter 88 you will NEVER GO BACK :hehehe:

Edited by Phantom_999, 04 March 2018 - 12:00 AM.

#3025 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 02:20 AM

Well I read until 101 my tablet battery is low.

#3026 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 02:37 PM

SO, did you enjoy the last 30 chapters? :hehehe:

#3027 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 05:03 PM

SO, did you enjoy the last 30 chapters? :hehehe:

They were good bud XD. I got upset when the author have to handicap the character most powerful, well it was in the beginning and it is important the story.

#3028 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 05:30 PM

Indeed, indeed. :yes:

#3029 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 03:30 AM

Well reached out chapter 173. One question what in world is Sasuke  doing here  :lmao: ?

#3030 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 07:06 PM

He got tired of Naruto? :zaru:

#3031 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 05 March 2018 - 07:23 PM

I don't see how Katsuki is a plot device. Unlike a certain character in Naruto who wasn't reprimanded and many people doesn't seem to see HIM as a plot device despite the fact he is and for some reason had more background info than the titular character himself. I see many people can't stand Katsuki Bakugo because of his, well, present atmosphere. Hirokoshi did something right with him unlike Masashi did with Sasuke. At least we saw that both him and Izuku were childhood friends at the beginning unlike the force friendship of Naruto and Sasuke. Also, remember the concept of Katsuki in the first place: once was supposed to be a very kind character but will say something negative without thinking? If Hirokoshi went that route with him, it would be very boring (in which he was correct) and put him in the likes with Shouto (and likely, Tenya) as friendly rivals.  It was that decision that he had to make Katsuki what he is today: a very hot-blooded, foul-mouth, "looks like Satan has born into this world" character who thinks everyone's beneath him.

Key things in mind, Katsuki has two deadly sins as a character: pride and wrath. And oh boy, with those sins together, he's very unstable. However, those two pegs on him were being kicked throughout the whole story. Its definitely needed for his development. You THINK you'll be number 1 but there will always be someone who will be better than you. It first happened when Izuku began to fight back after receiving his training from All Might. And the statement is hitting Katsuki and continuing hitting on him throughout the plot unlike Sasuke's development during Naruto. Despite the fact he won his recent match with Izuku, he's starting to realize that Izuku will always catch up and become better. I'm actually intrigued with Katsuki because he's a better rival character that has depths than Sasuke.

What does his early concept have to do with anything? It has no bearing on how bad the writing has been surrounding him. Interesting that you should mention Bakugou being reprimanded where as Sasuke wasn't? Where exactly was it that Bakugou received any kind of reprimand beyond what Sasuke received?

Everything about him is forced. The idea that he and Deku were ever friends at any point is forced. The fact that Deku admires him as much as he does is forced, and honestly sickening. Hell, the very fact that he's in the hero academy is forced as hell. How Bakugou, somebody who bullied Deku so viciously that Deku developed layers of insecurity and self worth issues because of it, even going so far as to tell Deku to kill himself, got into an academy for heroes is absolutely beyond stupid.

In no way is he a better rival than Sasuke. That's not me defending Sasuke either, just saying that he's the same level of garbage. The author's fixation on on him is awful, and it takes away from something I consider a pretty good story, all things considered.

Yeah agrred Derock. :smile:  I don't LIKE his character but I understand the intention of it and even though his personality is not realistically justified, I admit it makes the dynamic and rivalry between him and Izuku much more interesting. I just feel that there still needs something done for his earliest behaviour towards Izuku, personally speaking.

It is only pointless and stupid if one think's Katsuki Bakugou's WHOLE CHARACTER is pointless and stupid, of which some do. While I DO share the mind set that I don't like Bakugou's character at all, and neither does my brother, the point is Katsuki is meant to be a rival to Izuku. A wall that he has to overcome to be the  no. 1 Hero. if Katsuki is pointless just because Izuku is meant to be the no. 1 Hero someday, then other rivals are pointless too. Mirio, Shouto, etc. would all be pointless Again you don't have to like Like Katsuki's character, and by all means hate his guts because that is the point. However his rivalry with Izuku is NOT pointless and a fight between them for the top spot is not unreasonable because no matter how accomplished Izuku gets Katsuki will ALWAYS want to beat him.

If there is one thing that I absolutely despise though, it is that Katsuki is constantly treated as Izuku's better at fighting and that he always seems to one up Izuku in body build and athleticism. For instance Izuku is struggling to handle the blow back of the explosion gauntlets and wonders how Katsuki was able to take it just fine on a regular basis. This is DESPITE the fact that Izuku has both OFA and has fought and won against villains far stronger than Katsuki, whereas the latter only has taken out street level thugs when fighting which is not even that much of an accomplishment.

No, that's not true at all. Saying that Bakugou and Deku won't fight because it's pointless is not invalidating all rivalries. It's pointless because it has no place. It's only purpose would be to shoehorn Bakugou into the plot in a way which he doesn't belong. The only way it happens is because of the author's fixation with a beyond mediocre and poorly written character. It would be nothing more of a way to gratify Bakugou's character and attempt to find some resolution for all the kitten he got away with as a kid. It would be one of those "oh, he and Deku fought about it, all is forgiven" things. I wouldn't be surprised if it happened like that, tbh, given his awful track record with Bakugou.

I don't wanna sound like an apologist, but I'll wait until the Arc is over until I critque if it's a waste or not. Just remember the Summer Training Arc started slow like this too and then exploded into a crazy slugfest.

The entirety of this is just a filler. The only purpose of this arc is to waste time until the league makes their next move. Nothing that has happened thus far is something that couldn't have been condensed into a chapter that introduced a legit arc. Instead, we get chapters of some stupid day care, a wasted and out of place thing with that belly button kid, and then some festival arc that is going to come into conflict, not with the league, but some youtube sensation wannabe.

I think he means Deku was built up to be one one to be Eri’s savior in both saving her life and also be the one to to heal her emotional scarring but that was taken by Mirio. While I do agree I wanted Izuku to fill that role it is a bit early to say Mirio completely takes up that subplot. I’ll wait and see before I judge it to be complwtely correct

That too^. And it isn't too early to say that Mirio has taken that particular plot. It was literally demonstrated these last few chatpers. It was a complete wasted opportunity, which I guess in hindsight I shouldn't have been all that surprised about, given the authors propensity to expand on and develop side characters at the expense of Deku.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#3032 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 05 March 2018 - 09:02 PM

What does his early concept have to do with anything? It has no bearing on how bad the writing has been surrounding him. Interesting that you should mention Bakugou being reprimanded where as Sasuke wasn't? Where exactly was it that Bakugou received any kind of reprimand beyond what Sasuke received?

Everything about him is forced. The idea that he and Deku were ever friends at any point is forced. The fact that Deku admires him as much as he does is forced, and honestly sickening. Hell, the very fact that he's in the hero academy is forced as hell. How Bakugou, somebody who bullied Deku so viciously that Deku developed layers of insecurity and self worth issues because of it, even going so far as to tell Deku to kill himself, got into an academy for heroes is absolutely beyond stupid.

In no way is he a better rival than Sasuke. That's not me defending Sasuke either, just saying that he's the same level of garbage. The author's fixation on on him is awful, and it takes away from something I consider a pretty good story, all things considered.

No, that's not true at all. Saying that Bakugou and Deku won't fight because it's pointless is not invalidating all rivalries. It's pointless because it has no place. It's only purpose would be to shoehorn Bakugou into the plot in a way which he doesn't belong. The only way it happens is because of the author's fixation with a beyond mediocre and poorly written character. It would be nothing more of a way to gratify Bakugou's character and attempt to find some resolution for all the kitten he got away with as a kid. It would be one of those "oh, he and Deku fought about it, all is forgiven" things. I wouldn't be surprised if it happened like that, tbh, given his awful track record with Bakugou.

I hardly see any bad writing in terms of Katsuki. And yes, I used the early concept because what would be his purpose if the early concept was used for not only for the story but for Izuku's development as well. The story will lack drive on both ends. Obviously, as much you dislike the character, that Katsuki is a main character (deuteragonist) of the series and Hirokoshi planned him to be one for the start. Possibly would had brought Shouto's rivalry up a bit but only, let's say for example,if his main purpose/role will be the same as his father, Endeavor. It would've not only be obvious from the get-go but boring and cliche to his character development. Be abused but you as the abuser to others... No.

Bolded 1: Obviously from the tinted glasses that you can't stand him, but the story DOES reprimanded Katsuki, not only shown externally from other cast members including his mother and Eraserhead, but internally whenever the pride and wrath characteristics come to play against others. You see why he failed at the internship arc and had to make it up along with Shouto. That's what interpretation comes to play. Unlike Sasuke who he got away with everything including avoiding the repercussions.

Bolded 2: As I said before, then what would be Izuku's drive then? Beside wanted to become a hero similar to his idol, All Might. And who would be the rival to increase the drive? Erase Katsuki for a moment. Izuku's story would've been dull to the point that this series would've not been picked. You see their flashbacks as "friends" forced, but it makes sense unlike the timeline crap of Naruto and Sasuke's rivalry. Both admired All Might, shown when both had the same cards as kids. Both wanted to be heroes, one wants to save people, the other for the money, the attention and being #1. Obviously, Izuku was insecure way before Katsuki's quirk developed and finding out he was quirkless. The bullying thing, while it is bad, its part of Katsuki's development because of pride and wrath characteristics were coming out through him. He thought that Izuku was weak and quirkless, bullied him because he never wants a "weakling" to help him (notice the scene when he fell in the river). But lo and behold years later, Izuku did became better. That's means the ego had been hurt.  And he was accepted to UA because of the utility of his skills with his quirk. Everyone, including Izuku and All Might, praised Katsuki because of that. Though they also said that his personality need a lot of working.

Bolded 3: First off, Katsuki DOES NOT dominate the plot. Hirokoshi has a better balance on who receives the spotlight unlike Masashi did with Naruto when Sasuke and the Uchihas were dominating over 10 chapters. Plus how on earth you see Hirokoshi have a fixation with Katsuki when the character wasn't even shown that much? (Examples: Summer Camp before his kidnapping, the fight with Stain, majority of the Internship arc). C'mon, take the hate glasses off because when I read the manga or watch the anime, Katsuki wasn't involve in many stuff Izuku gotten himself in. That isn't a guarantee statement to counter because there isn't any proof on both ends.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#3033 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 06 March 2018 - 02:23 AM

I hardly see any bad writing in terms of Katsuki. And yes, I used the early concept because what would be his purpose if the early concept was used for not only for the story but for Izuku's development as well. The story will lack drive on both ends. Obviously, as much you dislike the character, that Katsuki is a main character (deuteragonist) of the series and Hirokoshi planned him to be one for the start. Possibly would had brought Shouto's rivalry up a bit but only, let's say for example,if his main purpose/role will be the same as his father, Endeavor. It would've not only be obvious from the get-go but boring and cliche to his character development. Be abused but you as the abuser to others... No.

Bolded 1: Obviously from the tinted glasses that you can't stand him, but the story DOES reprimanded Katsuki, not only shown externally from other cast members including his mother and Eraserhead, but internally whenever the pride and wrath characteristics come to play against others. You see why he failed at the internship arc and had to make it up along with Shouto. That's what interpretation comes to play. Unlike Sasuke who he got away with everything including avoiding the repercussions.

Bolded 2: As I said before, then what would be Izuku's drive then? Beside wanted to become a hero similar to his idol, All Might. And who would be the rival to increase the drive? Erase Katsuki for a moment. Izuku's story would've been dull to the point that this series would've not been picked. You see their flashbacks as "friends" forced, but it makes sense unlike the timeline crap of Naruto and Sasuke's rivalry. Both admired All Might, shown when both had the same cards as kids. Both wanted to be heroes, one wants to save people, the other for the money, the attention and being #1. Obviously, Izuku was insecure way before Katsuki's quirk developed and finding out he was quirkless. The bullying thing, while it is bad, its part of Katsuki's development because of pride and wrath characteristics were coming out through him. He thought that Izuku was weak and quirkless, bullied him because he never wants a "weakling" to help him (notice the scene when he fell in the river). But lo and behold years later, Izuku did became better. That's means the ego had been hurt.  And he was accepted to UA because of the utility of his skills with his quirk. Everyone, including Izuku and All Might, praised Katsuki because of that. Though they also said that his personality need a lot of working.

Bolded 3: First off, Katsuki DOES NOT dominate the plot. Hirokoshi has a better balance on who receives the spotlight unlike Masashi did with Naruto when Sasuke and the Uchihas were dominating over 10 chapters. Plus how on earth you see Hirokoshi have a fixation with Katsuki when the character wasn't even shown that much? (Examples: Summer Camp before his kidnapping, the fight with Stain, majority of the Internship arc). C'mon, take the hate glasses off because when I read the manga or watch the anime, Katsuki wasn't involve in many stuff Izuku gotten himself in. That isn't a guarantee statement to counter because there isn't any proof on both ends.

Ah, interesting, w/ the old “tinted glasses” arguement. I like how it only applies to me, someone who doesn’t like Bakugou, but not with you, somebody who obviously does.

Again, his early concept is irrelevant in the discussion and serves absolutely no purpose. It’s also fallacious to say that, hypothetically, if Bakugou were to be as whatever his early concept was, that the story would lack drive as there is more to Deku than just admiration of Bakugou. The entire premise of the story is built off the idea that Deku wants to be like All Might, so the premise that if Bakugou’s character was as it was in the concept the story would lack drive is misplaced to begin with.

All of those are weak, forced examples to try and falsely say that Bakugou has been reprimanded for his behavior. It’s funny how you say that Sasuke got let off with zero repercussions and then throw all of that out there about Bakugou. What punishment did he actually face? He missed out on his liscense for, what, a week? Are we really going to pretend that he didn’t just babysit a couple of kids and got it right back? Oh, he’s been scolded once by his teacher, as if that was actually worth anything? What did he actually face? It’s literally the same garbage that happened with Sasuke. The guy viciously bullied somebody relentlessly over the course of years, and encouraged his victim to kill himself gets accepted into a school for heroes. Where exactly has his actual reprimand taken place?

Again, Deku is more than just vying for Bakugou’s respect. This idea about pride and wrath is nonsense. It’s funny how on one hand you insist that Bakugou isn’t mired with bad writing, but then sit there and say that without Bakugou he story falls flat because the main character would lack drive because the story is too reliant on his rivalry with Bakugou. That is literally forced and bad writing. You literally just identified Deku’s worth as a character to Bakugou, and yet I’m wrong when I say it isn’t forced/bad writing. You don’t need rivalries to have a good story, and Deku doesn’t need some gross obsession with someone who someone who has tormented him for years to be driven. Deku wasn’t insecure before Bakugou bullied him. Deku’s Insecurity is a result of Bakugou’s treatment of him.

Again, allow me to point out the irony in you saying that Bakugou doesn’t dominate the plot after already saying that without Bakugou the story would lack its drive. Simply saying that Horikoshi is better at balancing characters isn’t saying much at all, and to be honest he isn’t that much better, evidence provided as recently as the last chapter or two.

But I guess all of that is irrelevant simply because of my “hate glasses”. Ok.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#3034 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 06 March 2018 - 04:53 AM

Ah, interesting, w/ the old “tinted glasses” arguement. I like how it only applies to me, someone who doesn’t like Bakugou, but not with you, somebody who obviously does.

Again, his early concept is irrelevant in the discussion and serves absolutely no purpose. It’s also fallacious to say that, hypothetically, if Bakugou were to be as whatever his early concept was, that the story would lack drive as there is more to Deku than just admiration of Bakugou. The entire premise of the story is built off the idea that Deku wants to be like All Might, so the premise that if Bakugou’s character was as it was in the concept the story would lack drive is misplaced to begin with.

All of those are weak, forced examples to try and falsely say that Bakugou has been reprimanded for his behavior. It’s funny how you say that Sasuke got let off with zero repercussions and then throw all of that out there about Bakugou. What punishment did he actually face? He missed out on his liscense for, what, a week? Are we really going to pretend that he didn’t just babysit a couple of kids and got it right back? Oh, he’s been scolded once by his teacher, as if that was actually worth anything? What did he actually face? It’s literally the same garbage that happened with Sasuke. The guy viciously bullied somebody relentlessly over the course of years, and encouraged his victim to kill himself gets accepted into a school for heroes. Where exactly has his actual reprimand taken place?

Again, Deku is more than just vying for Bakugou’s respect. This idea about pride and wrath is nonsense. It’s funny how on one hand you insist that Bakugou isn’t mired with bad writing, but then sit there and say that without Bakugou he story falls flat because the main character would lack drive because the story is too reliant on his rivalry with Bakugou. That is literally forced and bad writing. You literally just identified Deku’s worth as a character to Bakugou, and yet I’m wrong when I say it isn’t forced/bad writing. You don’t need rivalries to have a good story, and Deku doesn’t need some gross obsession with someone who someone who has tormented him for years to be driven. Deku wasn’t insecure before Bakugou bullied him. Deku’s Insecurity is a result of Bakugou’s treatment of him.

Again, allow me to point out the irony in you saying that Bakugou doesn’t dominate the plot after already saying that without Bakugou the story would lack its drive. Simply saying that Horikoshi is better at balancing characters isn’t saying much at all, and to be honest he isn’t that much better, evidence provided as recently as the last chapter or two.

But I guess all of that is irrelevant simply because of my “hate glasses”. Ok.

Bolded 1: Again. The story does reprimanded him. Do you really think it would be THAT easy to have a character say, "Oh I'm sorry for my behavior(s). It will never happen again"? The punishment doesn't have to be shown right in the face and he did had one. His second fight with Izuku in which he won? House arrest for 4 days in which he admitted he threw the first punch when Aizawa asked while Izuku had 3 days (who also admitted) . And it's not the same case with Sasuke. Sasuke heard the lessons and warnings but ignores them entirely because of his obsession over power and revenge for the entire series up until the ending fiasco. If he had listen properly, he would've been a better character. While Katsuki, despite being a foul-mouth jackass, started to listen but slowly. Stated when he retook the license exam, as you mentioned the babysitting the preschoolers. 

I know you can't stand the bullying part (I don't either) but they are teens and its part of Katsuki's development. Izuku already thought on "Katsuki telling him if he, Izuku, to actually have a quirk and then fall off the building" that what would've happened if he actually does that, when retrieving his battered notebook. Katsuki would definitely not become a hero when that actually happens. (Which will never ever will because it will make Izuku very, very weak as a character and proving Katsuki's point and ego). Let me bring up Zootopia for a second, if you hadn't watch that. Judy Hopps was bullied by Gideon Grey as kids because she wanted to become the very first rabbit in a police force. He bullied her thinking she will never achieve her dream to the point that he clawed her in the cheeks. It took Gideon to their adult years to apologize to Judy for the bullying when she came back home after quitting the force. While Gideon wasn't important to the plot but he did apologize years later because of he was growing up off-screen. Eventually, Katsuki will get to that point of growing up, but not apologizing to Izuku directly though because of his pride characteristic.

Point is, in order for the main character's goal to work properly (wanting a certain dream to a reality), there needs to be obstacles, especially characters that believed to opposed the main character's goal to achieve.

Bolded 2: As I said before, those ARE his characteristics. That is no excuse for being nonsense. That's the depths of his character. Try to ignore them all you want but it's there. The kid has a big-ass ego and arrogance: he thinks he's #1 because of the constant praise of everyone when he first gotten his quirk, believe he will beat everyone and they are beneath him (Pride). Plus he has an ability to cause explosions to compensate his personality. Not to mention cussing galore and saying "Die!" or "I'll kill you" when using his quirks (Wrath). And, you forgotten that this is a shonen story. There's going be rivals regardless, especially in an action-type like this one. Not to mention when the author has a message/theme needed for the characters, plot, setting, etc.

Of course, if Katsuki would be in his early concepts or not in the story as a main rival, the story will fall flat. What am I saying is, the series wouldn't picked up the success if the characters weren't interesting enough to gain the audience's attention for connection. Izuku would've probably be an, "oh look, another shonen character #30 but is an otaku for the superhero in the story". Ok and then what? What's gonna be the dynamics and progression and how its going to affect his story and development to reach that point?  You think a random character(s) would be better for as the drive (the one(s) doing the bullying instead of Katsuki) and then that same character(s) would've been ignored and be erase away entirely like an extra as the story progressed? Not to mention how would the nickname "Deku" would've come to be. Things like that need background in order to make sense for the story.

Bolded 3: Yes, he was insecure way back. Had you ignore the flashback scene when Katsuki was "attacked" by older kids after bumping into them? Izuku was hiding behind the tree when that happened. Not to mentioned he was already being timid (and a follower). If he wasn't insecure, he would've been standing up and helping Katsuki against the bullies. And Katsuki wasn't the cause of it. As I said before, that came right after Izuku found out he was quirkless. When everyone in his class found out, Katsuki pushed the insecurity through bullying. It gotten worse when Katsuki fell in the river and Izuku went to help him out. (Now when the nickname Deku came about, I can't recall if it happened before or after Izuku's knowledge of being quirkless. It would've make sense if it was latter).

Bolded 4: Really?! Recent chapter arc is the Cultural Festival, its giving some hope to the rest of the Class 1-A cast like Kyoka and Mina a chance to shine in the spotlight. Not to mention we have a new villain named Gentle. Better than certain characters hogging the spotlight for more than 5+ chapters.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#3035 winter-serenade

winter-serenade

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 09:56 PM

I’m seeing a lot of this show, and the first thing that comes to mind is to protect Uraraka and Izuku. I’ve never felt this way about a character before, but they’re honestly so pure and innocent and they don’t deserve anything bad happening to them. The show seems interesting, but I’ll read the manga.

#3036 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 10:45 PM

good,good read the manga it won't disappoint I hope! :love: In fact in a sense you probably may see things that Naruto failed to fulfill being kind of met here in a sense :happy:

#3037 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 12:27 AM

Ochaco is so cute and funny! She need to do more. Her learning martial arts plus her zero gravity quick brought some interesting ideas.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#3038 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 12:34 AM

So what days are the manga is out?

#3039 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 12:38 AM

Friday. Same as Black Clover actually but sometimes one or the other gets delayed. Like Black clover's release was delayed for some sites last week for instance

#3040 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 12:40 AM

Friday. Same as Black Clover actually but sometimes one or the other gets delayed. Like Black clover's release was delayed for some sites last week for instance

So no manga this week sad face XD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users