• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

#1 Ashley

Ashley

JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Otakus, Video games, It's a Trap!, Colorguard, Cartoons, Epic Fail Guy, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Ouendan, Vocaloid, drawing, Gainax, shojo, shounen, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, pairings, anime figures(Otaku desires?), movies, Tegaki, South Park, Hikaru Utada, etc.

Posted 04 December 2007 - 05:33 AM

I'm not sure if someone already posted this but what would of happened if it weren't going to happen in the end? I'm mean, come on. Hinata will eventually soon confess to Naruto, "I love you". And Sakura would be too late for Naruto. If NaruSaku is not going to happen, I will pwn those NaruHina shippers. XD

I am not going to let that happen!!!!! *determined*
I am still pinky-ash

#2 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 07:45 AM

Just because Hinata confesses doesn't mean that NaruHina is going to happen. If Naruto still loves Sakura, it'd be unfair to Hinata for him to accept.

#3 thekonohaGANGSTA

thekonohaGANGSTA

Kenpachi Fried Chicken

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 01:20 PM

if narusaku didn't happen, i guess kishimoto has just
wasted paper and ink in drawing all those hints.

#4 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 03:09 PM

No, it's not a waste. A hint isn't a statement of what is or will be, it's a statement about what might be - past, present or future.

And hey, I enjoyed seeing them so it wasn't a waste for me. It's helped engage my interest in the series and spend money on it so it's not a waste for him either.

#5 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 04 December 2007 - 04:28 PM

QUOTE (Nick Soapdish @ Dec 4 2007, 02:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just because Hinata confesses doesn't mean that NaruHina is going to happen. If Naruto still loves Sakura, it'd be unfair to Hinata for him to accept.

Thats the exact same thing I keep thinking. Naruto still has eyes on Sakura, not on any other girl (unless the girl is 10x times hotter than Sakura tongue.gif )

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#6 thekonohaGANGSTA

thekonohaGANGSTA

Kenpachi Fried Chicken

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 04:51 PM

QUOTE (Ashley @ Dec 4 2007, 01:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not sure if someone already posted this but what would of happened if it weren't going to happen in the end? I'm mean, come on. Hinata will eventually soon confess to Naruto, "I love you". And Sakura would be too late for Naruto. If NaruSaku is not going to happen, I will pwn those NaruHina shippers. XD
I am not going to let that happen!!!!! *determined*

let's say that hinata eventually sums up all her courage to confess to naruto
all those akatsuki members are dead all those loose ends tied up and sasuke
returns to konoha the confession scene is all set and hinata breaks her
silence and confesses to naruto. naturally in most anime series i watched
after the girl confesses,
the main guy starts reminiscing about those times that they spend together
memorable momenTs" as if you might say and then theres the raining of
flashback scenes keep pouring. if i put myself in naruto's shoes what
would i think? i can't remember anything significant im really blanked out
what should i respond to this girl i don't want her to be rejected or anything i just
can't seem to recall anything at the moment. well i can't make stuff up
like i love you since the moment i set my eyes on you blah x3
and i realize i loved you after all this time we've been together.
(unless kishi decides to invent stuff or scenes or says something like i
declare all naruto fillers to be canon)
we all know love doesn't work without any interaction between 2 people.
usually "interaction" involves doing stuff together like talking and going out on dates which obviously
what naruto already did these kinda stuff with sakura. but i recall some shonen anime
have a crappy love story kinda like boy meets girl. technically the author seems
to be gifted in making awesome action scenes but kinda sucks when it gets to the romantic stuff.
some of us fear that this will also happen to naruto as well my guess
would be there's still a possibility "narusaku would not happen" or no pairings
at all due to popularity and how rabid,wild and delusional the fans can be if it didn't
end in their own desired couple.(wooo boy manga business sure is tough
if your series has spawned 110,965 fanfictions hundreds of fansites, videogames
dojinshis,t-shirts,key chains, cups etc.. you cannot completely satisfy to everyone's needs)
but there's still hope kishi didn't draw those hints just for nothing(i hope) and
comparing naruhina hints to narusaku well you all know the answer to that
question already.

well sigh going back to the confession scene. all naruto can remember
whenever he speaks to hinata usually she faints rather than have a
normal conversation between them and you can't expect something
memorable from that scene or any significant meaning.
"naruto will probably be trapped in this mindless void speechless and
stares blankly at hinata".

#7 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 04 December 2007 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE (thekonohaGANGSTA @ Dec 4 2007, 11:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
let's say that hinata eventually sums up all her courage to confess to naruto
all those akatsuki members are dead all those loose ends tied up and sasuke
returns to konoha the confession scene is all set and hinata breaks her
silence and confesses to naruto. naturally in most anime series i watched
after the girl confesses,
the main guy starts reminiscing about those times that they spend together
memorable momenTs" as if you might say and then theres the raining of
flashback scenes keep pouring. if i put myself in naruto's shoes what
would i think? i can't remember anything significant im really blanked out
what should i respond to this girl i don't want her to be rejected or anything i just
can't seem to recall anything at the moment. well i can't make stuff up
like i love you since the moment i set my eyes on you blah x3
and i realize i loved you after all this time we've been together.
(unless kishi decides to invent stuff or scenes or says something like i
declare all naruto fillers to be canon)
we all know love doesn't work without any interaction between 2 people.
usually "interaction" involves doing stuff together like talking and going out on dates which obviously
what naruto already did these kinda stuff with sakura. but i recall some shonen anime
have a crappy love story kinda like boy meets girl. technically the author seems
to be gifted in making awesome action scenes but kinda sucks when it gets to the romantic stuff.
some of us fear that this will also happen to naruto as well my guess
would be there's still a possibility "narusaku would not happen" or no pairings
at all due to popularity and how rabid,wild and delusional the fans can be if it didn't
end in their own desired couple.(wooo boy manga business sure is tough
if your series has spawned 110,965 fanfictions hundreds of fansites, videogames
dojinshis,t-shirts,key chains, cups etc.. you cannot completely satisfy to everyone's needs)
but there's still hope kishi didn't draw those hints just for nothing(i hope) and
comparing naruhina hints to narusaku well you all know the answer to that
question already.

well sigh going back to the confession scene. all naruto can remember
whenever he speaks to hinata usually she faints rather than have a
normal conversation between them and you can't expect something
memorable from that scene or any significant meaning.
"naruto will probably be trapped in this mindless void speechless and
stares blankly at hinata".

you said.............exactly what I was thinking.

The only time he will have something to remember about her would be the chunnin exam finals before his match against Neji. And we are talking about 380 chapters till now. I don't think Naruto is going to go for too long so NaruHina doesn't seem to hold at the moment.

#8 Vespar

Vespar

Namikage

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts
  • Interests:Everyone thinks it, but etiquette interferes; lest the writer is construed as misdirected.

Posted 04 December 2007 - 11:10 PM

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Naruto and Sakura don't end up together. I can see an open ending involved really, where the readers draw their own conclusions on the hints dropped that they are together.

Now Hinata confessing? That I don't see. It breaks the shounen archetype.
(At least in the manga. I can see why people would believe Hinata is mildly important in the anime.)

#9 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 06 December 2007 - 01:55 AM

QUOTE (Vespar @ Dec 4 2007, 06:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Naruto and Sakura don't end up together. I can see an open ending involved really, where the readers draw their own conclusions on the hints dropped that they are together.

Now Hinata confessing? That I don't see. It breaks the shounen archetype.
(At least in the manga. I can see why people would believe Hinata is mildly important in the anime.)

I don't disagree with what you said but I sincerely hope that they do end up together. It would be cool to see Team 7 interaction if Naruto and Sakura are going out. what would be Sasuke's reaction? Would Sai still be there? Would be tease Naruto and Sakura as usual?

and of course I would want to see Hinata's reaction.

#10 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 06 December 2007 - 04:46 AM

Well, I wouldn't be too too surprised. No pairing is normal for any anime.

And of course, if it's not NS, it's probably NH which i'm fine with. So yeah, no worries. biggrin.gif
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#11 Vespar

Vespar

Namikage

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts
  • Interests:Everyone thinks it, but etiquette interferes; lest the writer is construed as misdirected.

Posted 06 December 2007 - 12:33 PM

QUOTE (narutokage @ Dec 6 2007, 12:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't disagree with what you said but I sincerely hope that they do end up together. It would be cool to see Team 7 interaction if Naruto and Sakura are going out. what would be Sasuke's reaction? Would Sai still be there? Would be tease Naruto and Sakura as usual?

and of course I would want to see Hinata's reaction.

I was thinking along the lines of Naruto and Sakura sharing a look and just smiling at each other, then Sai comes in and messes up the moment. tongue.gif

As for Hinata, I don't think she'd get a part that far. Possibly one or two panels, monologuing how Naruto and Sakura getting stronger together (in reference to the whole post-Sasuke mess) and how she needs to try harder for her family, then just smile from the background. Other than that, I'd probably figure she'd reappear again in a panel with all of Naruto's special people (possibly watching Naruto and Sakura get in another 'fight') :thumbs:

#12 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 04:13 AM

QUOTE (Vespar @ Dec 6 2007, 07:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was thinking along the lines of Naruto and Sakura sharing a look and just smiling at each other, then Sai comes in and messes up the moment. tongue.gif

As for Hinata, I don't think she'd get a part that far. Possibly one or two panels, monologuing how Naruto and Sakura getting stronger together (in reference to the whole post-Sasuke mess) and how she needs to try harder for her family, then just smile from the background. Other than that, I'd probably figure she'd reappear again in a panel with all of Naruto's special people (possibly watching Naruto and Sakura get in another 'fight') :thumbs:

very well said and the possibility of that happening is there. But I would laugh if Sai actually ruins there moment again laugh.gif

#13 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 07 December 2007 - 08:25 PM

If NaruSaku didn't happen, I would go into the forest and kill a fuzzy cute little creature.

Also, thekonohaGANGSTA said (mostly) what I was thinking.

Also, it's Kishi's manga, he does with it as he pleases. If NaruHina lovers stop reading it, well kitten, ain't his problem. They should just suck it up and go with the flow, not quit an entire manga because their pairing didn't happen.

#14 MagusKyros

MagusKyros

Hare Krsna!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts
  • Interests:Philosophy

Posted 07 December 2007 - 09:35 PM

I'd have to agree with thekonohagangsta. With all those hints, I'd be surprised NaruSaku didn't happen.
A NaruSaku Manifesto - A presentation on the NaruSaku pairing using the manga.

#15 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 02:44 AM

QUOTE (Yoshimoto Trigen @ Dec 7 2007, 03:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If NaruSaku didn't happen, I would go into the forest and kill a fuzzy cute little creature.
Also, thekonohaGANGSTA said (mostly) what I was thinking.
Also, it's Kishi's manga, he does with it as he pleases. If NaruHina lovers stop reading it, well kitten, ain't his problem. They should just suck it up and go with the flow, not quit an entire manga because their pairing didn't happen.

lol..........kill fuzzy cute little creature laugh.gif ...........what have they got against you tongue.gif

Though I agree with what you said. If people stop reading because their favorite pairing didn't happen, I would laugh quite a bit. Its shonen and we don't even know whether Kishi will leave the pairings open or not. Though I hope not. I wanna see NaruSaku by the end of it narusakuct7.gif

#16 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 05:33 AM

QUOTE (Wilson @ Dec 6 2007, 04:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, I wouldn't be too too surprised. No pairing is normal for any anime.

And of course, if it's not NS, it's probably NH which i'm fine with. So yeah, no worries. biggrin.gif

haha, others are not as lucky. They'd cry in their rooms for days and days...and only open the door when they begin to drown in their tears. :shamefulcry0js:

QUOTE (MagusKyros @ Dec 7 2007, 09:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd have to agree with thekonohagangsta. With all those hints, I'd be surprised NaruSaku didn't happen.

Yes, yes. NaruSaku all the way!

#17 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 08 December 2007 - 07:38 AM

QUOTE (whoamii @ Dec 8 2007, 06:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
haha, others are not as lucky. They'd cry in their rooms for days and days...and only open the door when they begin to drown in their tears. :shamefulcry0js:

Lol, WHoami, if you cry, I'll comfort u! tongue.gif

But yeah, the hints are there. Even in anime they're adding more filler moments too. It's gotta be NS. XD
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#18 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 08 December 2007 - 04:36 PM

If NaruSaku didn't happen...

...it would still happen XD

#19 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 09:27 PM

QUOTE (whoamii @ Dec 8 2007, 12:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol.....u said it.........I know people who would actually drown in their tears tongue.gif

though i would actually eat a lot of Ice cream and gain a few hundred pounds laugh.gif

QUOTE (Yoshimoto Trigen @ Dec 8 2007, 11:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If NaruSaku didn't happen...
...it would still happen XD

U said it :thumbs:

It just has to happen. I mean whats Naruto without Sakura? huh.gif unsure.gif sweatdrop.gif

I think Naruto still???????? tongue.gif

#20 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 03:56 AM

QUOTE (Wilson @ Dec 8 2007, 07:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol, WHoami, if you cry, I'll comfort u! tongue.gif

But yeah, the hints are there. Even in anime they're adding more filler moments too. It's gotta be NS. XD

Lol, thank Wilson. biggrin.gif
QUOTE (narutokage @ Dec 8 2007, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol.....u said it.........I know people who would actually drown in their tears tongue.gif

though i would actually eat a lot of Ice cream and gain a few hundred pounds laugh.gif
U said it :thumbs:

It just has to happen. I mean whats Naruto without Sakura? huh.gif unsure.gif sweatdrop.gif

I think Naruto still???????? tongue.gif

Oh yeah, Naruto without Sakura...nope...but technically:
NarutoxSakura - Sakura = Naruto or is it Naruto - Sakura = as emotional as Sasuke? tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users