Close
Photo

Kishimoto watches Naruto fan hater videos in youtube?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 melovechoco

melovechoco

~[♥□♥]~

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Interests:other stuff...

Posted 23 July 2015 - 02:47 AM

I know...im a bit late....because im so busy with schoolworks and everything....since january until now ..and decided to not surf internet during that time and right now, im taking a school break....not that long actually...so, i decided to watch some random anime reviews and stumbled on one of Codeprovider's videos(well , sometimes i do watches his videos...) and he just admitted that Kishi actually watched his videos about him hating the manga.This proves showed during kishi interviewed his favourite manga artist who is behind the work of 'blade of the immortal' ...and he also mentioned that he watches one of the naruto haters 'video from overseas and at the same time, realize that 'person ' also tends to love the same manga by just looking his wall which is full of 'blade of the immortal' covers...

Conclusion: Now, im really convinced that this why kishi destroys his manga overall...one of them is because of THE FANDOM!!!

Ps: im sorry if i dissapoints someone here...

Here the links :https://youtu.be/YD5u_GQLNI4
2ivn2tv.jpg

#2 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 02:56 AM

If KIshi let himself be influenced by some pairing fandom's general opinion while writing the story he definitely is no good as an author

Edited by Nar123, 23 July 2015 - 02:56 AM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#3 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 23 July 2015 - 03:23 AM

If KIshi let himself be influenced by some pairing fandom's general opinion while writing the story he definitely is no good as an author

Who the hell is that? 

Edited by NaruSaku fan in Kentucky, 23 July 2015 - 03:23 AM.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#4 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 23 July 2015 - 03:35 AM

Also if that's the case then I wonder what if he saw Luckychi7's reviews he would've done what he should've done. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#5 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 03:47 AM

Also if that's the case then I wonder what if he saw Luckychi7's reviews he would've done what he should've done. 

IMO he just had to stick to his own guts like many other authors do, if he really has no talent  then he just needed to stick with his first editor storyline

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#6 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 07:02 AM

IMO he just had to stick to his own guts like many other authors do, if he really has no talent  then he just needed to stick with his first editor storyline

the bastard has no talent at all i just hope some people at nycc criticise him i know i would if i was there 

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#7 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 11:44 AM

is this for real

Did Kishimoto say that? I cannot read link sry too toxic. And of all ppl.. that guy, is his fave? :V Dude is nuts. Both of them.

ナルサク

#8 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 23 July 2015 - 12:26 PM

Wth am i watching??

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#9 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 01:30 PM

i think its a fanmade thing like the hitler reacts to vids'. fans just play with the subs' and make it say whatever they want.

#10 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 01:40 PM

Actually, it was in the interview. Just not sure it's him but it was definitely there.

#11 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 01:51 PM

This is why I admire guys like George R.R. Martin. He refuses to read fan blogs and websites because he doesn't want to get influenced by theories and fan attitudes.

#12 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 01:54 PM

This is why I admire guys like George R.R. Martin. He refuses to read fan blogs and websites because he doesn't want to get influenced by theories and fan attitudes.

It's the mark of a good author, and there are many authors who share that quality. We were just unfortunate that Kishimoto was one of the few who didn't have it in him to finish the story how it was suppose to go.

#13 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 02:08 PM

Agreed. Funny how he likes Ant-Man.

#14 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 02:21 PM

It's the mark of a good author, and there are many authors who share that quality. We were just unfortunate that Kishimoto was one of the few who didn't have it in him to finish the story how it was suppose to go.

It's definitely the mark of a good author, and an author who respects their work.

#15 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 02:25 PM

I just hate the fact he did create a really potential world to explore yet underutilized it completely.

#16 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 02:33 PM

I just hate the fact he did create a really potential world to explore yet underutilized it completely.

Yeah, Naruto had a concept with potential and a good intital start, but when an author starts writing based on what the vocal part of the fandom's wants then it becomes a problem. That can happen to any story and just because Naruto is Naruto doesn't mean it was ever immune from that, even though they say this was all planned from the beginning we know that's a lie.

Kishimoto messed up big time and hopefully other future authors can look at his mistakes and avoid them, or more authors fail like he did in the future.

#17 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 02:37 PM

waw...it's otaku like those NH/SS fanbrats at studio pierrot, shueishia, and kishimoto that give the anime/manga fanbase a bad name.

#18 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 04:36 PM

OK I can't say how accurate the video is, but I am pretty sure Kishimoto's English is not that good that he would watch English review YouTube video's so unless they aare being translated or someone is translating for him, it's entiely possible that he was fed inaccurate information.

I've found this to be a problem with allot of people, where they consider criticism as a form of hate, you can be critical of a medium but still like it, I have been critical of Narutp's manga for years now, but I always loved the manga, it wasn't until the last chapter, that showed me that my reason to be critical of the manga should have been reason for me to drop the manga as they were signs to show how much of a mess the end would be.

Though even now I can't completely let myself beleive that Kishi was fully responsible for the end, because I know that Kishi probably doesn't have the same control over his manga than someone in the west. We don't know how much he was forced into the ending and how much it was his idea. I can't remember where I read it recently, but the creater of Megaman said something along the lines of if he was a game designer in the west he'd have made enough money to retire by now, but it's not the same in Japan and he needs to continue working and creating idea's.

That got me thinking how different things are in Japan, and I can't decide if I should be critical of Kishi or Shiesha or even SP for the ending. Because you look at his recent interviews and you can't help but wonder if he's taking his anger out on outside sources that dictated the direction of the manga near the end.

iAnby7W.gif

#19 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 05:05 PM

@harry
Sometimes I think, East Asian business system is inhuman. In this case the over competitive showbizz world.

Kishi is the one who responsible with the ending.

#20 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 12:20 AM

is this for real

Did Kishimoto say that? I cannot read link sry too toxic. And of all ppl.. that guy, is his fave? :V Dude is nuts. Both of them.

of course that guy is nuts as well as a few others i know

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users