• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#51501 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 20 February 2020 - 03:52 AM

What if SoKai met NH? How would that conversation go?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#51502 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 05:54 AM

What if SoKai met NH? How would that conversation go?

What does NH act like when they are together and interacting with someone else? Has that ever even happened? It always seems to be just the two of them or they aren't together at all. 

#51503 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 20 February 2020 - 03:20 PM

Is it wrong for me to say I don't care if there's NaruSaku in Boruto?

There is no NS in Boruto. They make a point to keep Sakura and Naruto separate. Naruto is more interested in Sasuke then he is anyone else.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#51504 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 03:47 PM

Those claims aren't really comparable in terms of being subjective though. And they are fairly weak. But "(I find that) X is relatable" is just how someone feels about something. Which is unassailable.

But they don't say that. They don't reduce their opinion down to subjective viewpoints because they believe their view is factual. They will argue OBJECTIVELY over something you feel is subjective. This is why you never hear a fanatic say "Well, I disagree, but I respect your opinion."

That's the point. THAT is what is a mockery.

You said it yourself. If you can't attack a subjective view....then a subjective view is NOT an objective fact. This is where the Hinata bias comes into play. They are so engrossed in their subjective viewpoints that they BELIEVE what they are saying is objective truth.

"Hinata has been there for Naruto since the beginning." Not "I think she is" or "I saw her as," they actually believe that Hinata silently rooting for Naruto, constantly hiding behind a tree, and so on is OBJECTIVELY better than openly supporting and defending him because "she was the first one to do it." Yeah, technically she is the first to support Naruto, but Sakura was the first one to OPENLY support Naruto in front from everyone while everyone hated him. Not even Sasuke did it.

A subjective view would be "I saw NS as a platonic relationship of siblings." However, an argumentative fact of this is that Naruto himself did not see that. He saw Sakura as a love interest and not as a sister. So, the subjective view is wrong because the facts state otherwise. It is not even interpretation, it is factual that Naruto was in love with Sakura.

Subjective viewpoints can be wrong and if they can be proven wrong, then you can attack it with facts.  It does no matter what a person thinks...reality is key.

You can say "I don't believe in gravity," but it doesn't matter what you believe....you're going down if you fall. You're not going to start flying around in the air because you don't believe gravity exists. This is why we call them delusional
This is what is the biggest mockery we have of Hinata fanatics. They can't accept the truth even if it was shown to them. Kishimoto can say it all himself and they still won't believe it or continue to deny it outright thinking their subjective view is the correct one.

So yes, I can attack their subjective view because their subjective view to them is subjectively objective. (They think their thoughts are fact when in reality they are just opinions based on selective memory.) The sheer paradox of it is mind-boggling.

It is not even attacking the view itself, but the fact that they have this view DESPITE everything proving them wrong.

Subjective: "I think Sasuke comes home and spends time with his family."
Objective: "Sasuke is never home and actually has spent 15 years away from home."

You can't have a subjective opinion that is a factual lie. If you try to push your opinion as fact, then it ceases to be subjective and becomes more delusion. These Hinata fanatics don't have subjective views because everything they believe is objectively proven wrong. A lie will remain a lie.

God forbid you try this tactic in a court case.

Judge: "Alright, we are here to delegate this murder case. How does the defendant plead."
Defendant: "Well, you're honor, in my opinion I believe it was self-defense and not murder."
Judge: "Can you prove that?"
Defendant: "You can't attack my subjective viewpoint."
Judge: "...."

Cloud: "I know what I am doing."

Edited by James S Cassidy, 20 February 2020 - 03:52 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#51505 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 05:11 PM

But they don't say that. They don't reduce their opinion down to subjective viewpoints because they believe their view is factual. They will argue OBJECTIVELY over something you feel is subjective. This is why you never hear a fanatic say "Well, I disagree, but I respect your opinion."

I just cringe when I see someone I agree with give the other side a huge handicap by bothering to argue over weak/subjectively interpretable claims rather than simply restricting the argument to any number of deathblows that are available.

Like I don't know if you're familiar with the baseball sign stealing controversy, but for example. I don't want to see someone say: "Of course they did that, look at the home/away splits!" Now the other side can just find whatever player that did better in away games and make the argument about that instead of some other fact that CANNOT be refuted. It's subjectively interpretable and not that strong.

Or a NS example would be how Analyzer would try to build a counterargument based around "700 chapters of development does include Sakura's Confession!"

No, I will not engage with you regarding the dumbass confession scene because I don't need to. I will direct your attention to the number of other scenes that you have no answer to. I can GIVE you that point and still win because there is a preponderance.

The onus isn't on me to talk about whatever the other side wants to talk about. And I just don't want to see people giving the other side a way out for no reason, and probably without even realizing they are doing so. That's all I'm saying.

Edited by DrK, 20 February 2020 - 05:13 PM.

#51506 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 21 February 2020 - 02:56 PM

I want NS to happen. Always want Naruto to get what he has been working so hard for. The woman he loves, to be the best, etc.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 21 February 2020 - 02:56 PM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#51507 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 21 February 2020 - 05:07 PM

I want NS to happen. Always want Naruto to get what he has been working so hard for. The woman he loves, to be the best, etc.

We all did.

#51508 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 21 February 2020 - 05:09 PM

So the latest chapter is out, and Ill share the image later in the day, but from the looks of it Kishi has improved in some cases.

He didnt really beat around the bush like he did in Naruto.

It was straight to the point, and he handled the whole situation between Hachi and Ann in a mature believable way then he did compared to the way he handled NH and especially SS.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#51509 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 05:16 PM

We all did.

Oh yeah, BUT given how Narutos dream to be Hokage was ruined, whats to say if he did end up with Sakura that something wouldnt have happened to ruin THAT as well?? But I feel we wouldnt have the cluster **** we have now if things had been stuck with what the story showed us instead of just erasing it by Kishimoto thinking popularity would win over a factual story.

#51510 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 08:40 PM

Oh yeah, BUT given how Narutos dream to be Hokage was ruined, whats to say if he did end up with Sakura that something wouldnt have happened to ruin THAT as well?? But I feel we wouldnt have the cluster **** we have now if things had been stuck with what the story showed us instead of just erasing it by Kishimoto thinking popularity would win over a factual story.

The pairings have kittening nothing to do with what happens in the Boruto anime or manga. If the same people were in charge of it, then it would still suck. Just Naruto and Sakura would probably be less ruined, but who knows really? Maybe even if you got the real pairings, they would show Hinata not being happy with Kiba and Naruto would feel guilty about it.

Kishi should not have allowed them to make this atrocious Boruto series in any event. He should have known that this would just poison it for everyone. Even more than it already was. At this point even the NH people are sick of Boruto because it is awful. So he even lost that 2% of the fanbase that him and SP were trying to appeal to.

Plus his new manga would have succeeded despite its mediocrity if he had not done that. Simply because his name would have still been worth a lot in Japan. He screwed up so badly.

#51511 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 22 February 2020 - 01:34 AM

I'm actually kind of happy that Kishimoto is rectifying his mistakes in his new story. Praying that he transfers his direct attitude toward his story back to Naruto and fixing all of the mistakes he made in it, soon. Does he still have the rights to Naruto? 

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 22 February 2020 - 01:34 AM.

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

#51512 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 22 February 2020 - 02:22 AM

Well cause if Naruto was with Sakura shina and hanami wouldn't be fighting over a toy.

#51513 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 22 February 2020 - 03:59 AM

So how exactly did the scene in Samurai 8 go down between the two characters?

87075766_3655736801135213_58577559534111

87089559_3655736897801870_71916805783059

87071228_3655736804468546_28450291920540

87020513_3655736797801880_91897227633869

There's a lot more to the chapter that goes in depth with the conversation with Hachimaru and Ann, but I decided to get straight to the point here. The more indepth stuff will be in the Samurai 8 thread. 

Like I stated earlier, Kishi decided to follow through with what he setup between these two character with their "chemistry" he's been working towards since they met in chapter 6.   

Honestly, I would dare any NaruHina and SasuSaku fan to say that their ship is better than this? because as of right now he's laying out a foundation here. 

39 chapters of pure chemistry over 700 chapters of what NaruHina and SasuSaku fans claim real chemistry gtfo. 

Again the story is far from over for Samurai 8, but Kishi would honestly have to pull a even bigger asspull for these two to not end up together from this series and it would only devalue his name even more than what he did to bring NaruHina and Sasuke into existence when Naruto ended.

also just to be clear, this wouldn't make up for how things ended up in Naruto with NaruSaku, but better late than never I guess. For now we will continue to see how Kishi decides to play out this chemistry here. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 22 February 2020 - 04:11 AM.

#51514 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 04:27 AM

There's a lot more to the chapter that goes in depth with the conversation with Hachimaru and Ann, but I decided to get straight to the point here. The more indepth stuff will be in the Samurai 8 thread. 

Like I stated earlier, Kishi decided to follow through with what he setup between these two character with their "chemistry" he's been working towards since they met in chapter 6.   

Honestly, I would dare any NaruHina and SasuSaku fan to say that their ship is better than this? because as of right now he's laying out a foundation here. 

39 chapters of pure chemistry over 700 chapters of what NaruHina and SasuSaku fans claim real chemistry gtfo. 

Again the story is far from over for Samurai 8, but Kishi would honestly have to pull a even bigger asspull for these two to not end up together from this series and it would only devalue his name even more than what he did to bring NaruHina and Sasuke into existence when Naruto ended.

also just to be clear, this wouldn't make up for how things ended up in Naruto with NaruSaku, but better late than never I guess. For now we will continue to see how Kishi decides to play out this chemistry here. 

does Kishimoto draw the manga as well? If so, his art style has changed a lot. 

#51515 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 04:34 AM

No.

#51516 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 22 February 2020 - 04:43 AM

Kishi is just in charge of the story for this one,

his former assistant back Akira Okubo (who was there for all of Part 1) is the one doing the sketch. I don't think Okubo did any sketches for Naruto in Part 2 aside from maybe the leaf vest Naruto one with Lee running.  Even his little sketch of Naruto in the last volume was styled like it was during Part 1. 

#51517 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 04:46 AM

Kishi is just in charge of the story for this one,

his former assistant back Akira Okubo (who was there for all of Part 1) is the one doing the sketch. I don't think Okubo did any sketches for Naruto in Part 2 aside from maybe the leaf vest Naruto one with Lee running.  Even his little sketch of Naruto in the last volume was styled like it was during Part 1. 

what sketches are you talking about? You mean, Kishimoto didn't do the penciling for Part 1 of Naruto? Or do you mean character sketches? 

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 22 February 2020 - 04:47 AM.

#51518 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 22 February 2020 - 05:16 AM

what sketches are you talking about? You mean, Kishimoto didn't do the penciling for Part 1 of Naruto? Or do you mean character sketches? 

the character sketches... here's a good one:

6hiyxpge8z521.jpg

or this one: 

OiBcpNj.jpg

Edited by LuckyChi7, 22 February 2020 - 05:17 AM.

#51519 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 01:14 PM

They still probably would say NH and SS are better because they were delusional enough when NH and SS happened. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But at best all we would get form them is that this is a better version of NH since Ann is a stuttering shy wall flower at her core too and  the "tough girl" front was an act that peeled away pretty quickly

Edited by Phantom_999, 22 February 2020 - 01:15 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#51520 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 01:58 PM

So the guy claims he can't write romance. Then WTF is this???

I wish we had that moment where Kishi can talk freely and admit the truth that he wasn't allowed to write the romance that he wanted between Naruto and Sakura.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users