54175 replies to this topic

#48281 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 11:25 PM

Her "touching herself, thinking about Naruto" Was the ONLY THING that gave her meaningless existence the slightest bit of value. what has she done in 700 chapters worth of story content besides "Naruto-kun this and Naruto-kun" that?

Edited by Phantom_999, 22 February 2018 - 11:27 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#48282 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 23 February 2018 - 12:57 AM

Her "touching herself, thinking about Naruto" Was the ONLY THING that gave her meaningless existence the slightest bit of value. what has she done in 700 chapters worth of story content besides "Naruto-kun this and Naruto-kun" that?

You know that wouldn't shock me at all.

So what else have I missed been busy with my fanfiction stories and play FighterZ as well?

#48283 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 02:28 AM

So what else have I missed been busy with my fanfiction stories and play FighterZ as well?

Not a lot of stuff. And what Phantom said wouldn't surprise me either. Though I am wanting to try to show some fan art for my fanfiction I did. But hey, que cera, cera!

#48284 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 23 February 2018 - 02:31 AM

Fighter z has a better story and villain than anything naruto has and the villains interactions are so funny especially with cell he got way funny in the last 10 years I think Damien Clark got better since doing handsome jack in Broadlands.and everyone else interacting is funny like adult Gohan and cell.

#48285 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 23 February 2018 - 03:25 AM

God, I need that game so badly! Looking at the Youtube videos, the dialogues are top notch! I do agree Cell is the king of roasting but everyone else was too from Yamcha to even Goku! Great comedy and some wacky stuff like the scene with Frieza suddenly took "admire/interest in" Yamcha, the yaoi fans were screaming "Ship!!!" to the link conversations: Goku did impersonations of Vegeta and Piccolo, Piccolo bringing Bruce Lee-coaching vibes, Android 18's thoughts on Goku and 17 as man-children (she is absolutely correct!) with cute expressions and Gohan breaking the 4th wall!

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#48286 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 04:33 AM

God, I need that game so badly! Looking at the Youtube videos, the dialogues are top notch! I do agree Cell is the king of roasting but everyone else was too from Yamcha to even Goku! Great comedy and some wacky stuff like the scene with Frieza suddenly took "admire/interest in" Yamcha, the yaoi fans were screaming "Ship!!!" to the link conversations: Goku did impersonations of Vegeta and Piccolo, Piccolo bringing Bruce Lee-coaching vibes, Android 18's thoughts on Goku and 17 as man-children (she is absolutely correct!) with cute expressions and Gohan broke the 4th wall!

They are a lot of fun, and you can tell Bandai and Arc System Works had a lot of fun with the game itself, Derock! I haven't gotten too far into story mode, but seeing the stuff online, and having just bought the game a short while ago, I can tell I'm in for a treat when I get them myself. 

#48287 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 01:47 PM

When a husband going home late or worse not come home at all , and when he did come home he was drunk , sleeping in sofa not with his wife. You know that there is something terribly wrong happen. I think in Naruto case when he found out Hinata always love him from the beginning through that pesky Genjutsu , he feels bad for her and that happen just when he still kind of heartbroken after Sakrua push him away. So two feelings , the feelings of when you get dump you need someone to console you and the feelings of guilt. And so that is why he marries Hinata , i think in his mind he can try to fall in love with her as they go as time pass. But in reality of it he knows he can't fall in love with her no matter how much time has passed. That's why he ended up like that , workaholic and drunk.

A happy husband always looking forward to go home after long work , always looking forward about what kind of food his wife cooked today , always looking forward to see his own kids. Bu he had none of that , i think now hes just empty , all he can think of is work work and work. The worse thing i can think happen to him right now is , he trying to forget something that's why he drown himself with work that's why he looks stressful like lack of sleep.

Edited by Yyubie, 23 February 2018 - 01:52 PM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#48288 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 02:49 PM

When a husband going home late or worse not come home at all , and when he did come home he was drunk , sleeping in sofa not with his wife. You know that there is something terribly wrong happen. I think in Naruto case when he found out Hinata always love him from the beginning through that pesky Genjutsu , he feels bad for her and that happen just when he still kind of heartbroken after Sakrua push him away. So two feelings , the feelings of when you get dump you need someone to console you and the feelings of guilt. And so that is why he marries Hinata , i think in his mind he can try to fall in love with her as they go as time pass. But in reality of it he knows he can't fall in love with her no matter how much time has passed. That's why he ended up like that , workaholic and drunk.

A happy husband always looking forward to go home after long work , always looking forward about what kind of food his wife cooked today , always looking forward to see his own kids. Bu he had none of that , i think now hes just empty , all he can think of is work work and work. The worse thing i can think happen to him right now is , he trying to forget something that's why he drown himself with work that's why he looks stressful like lack of sleep.

Which is weird because if SP were so adamant on NH, then why have them like that? They destroyed so much development in the name of shipping and their golden couple is in kitten marriage. Now, I understand the bit of drama coming from him being Hokage, but he just seems unhappy. Same goes for Sakura who's neglected even worse than Hinata is.

Edited by jak123, 23 February 2018 - 02:50 PM.

#48289 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 05:07 PM

Which is weird because if SP were so adamant on NH, then why have them like that? They destroyed so much development in the name of shipping and their golden couple is in kitten marriage. Now, I understand the bit of drama coming from him being Hokage, but he just seems unhappy. Same goes for Sakura who's neglected even worse than Hinata is.

It just seems like a pointless effort to make us feel bad for Boruto even if it also pisses us off because it reminds us how screwed over Naruto got since we all know he has understood the kind of loneliness Boruto feels with his not being around, since he never had his parents around, and everyone hated him for being a Jinchuriki without taking the chance to get to know the REAL him. Too bad it's a crappy effort to do so in the story.

#48290 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 05:37 PM

It just seems like a pointless effort to make us feel bad for Boruto even if it also pisses us off because it reminds us how screwed over Naruto got since we all know he has understood the kind of loneliness Boruto feels with his not being around, since he never had his parents around, and everyone hated him for being a Jinchuriki without taking the chance to get to know the REAL him. Too bad it's a crappy effort to do so in the story.

How am I supposed to feel bad for Boruto? Shouldn't I feel bad for Naruto because he was turned into a scumbag? Because he lost his love interest after the mangaka sucked her brain out of her skull?

He's just a product of this crapsack society of Konoha. There's no more Will of Fire. You could tell that they didn't care about that anymore when Sakura wanted to leave the village to hang out with someone who tried to murder her. None of these characters can inspire any emotion in the viewer other than boredom and irritation anymore.

#48291 winter-serenade

winter-serenade

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 06:08 PM

I only feel bad for characters I'm emotionally invested in, characters who's stories I want to see progress. You know, characters I actually care about. Not bootleg versions of impactful ones.

#48292 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 06:57 PM

In order for nh to become Canon, ss need to happen first. That is from narative point of Naruto story.
That is why ss become "Canon" in chapter 699 with the brotherly forehead poke.

Sakura is a threat that need to be eliminated one way or another.

I am going to have to go with Phantom on this one.

If we are going to go by the "narrative point" of the story then NS and SK should have been canon long before NH and SS was even considered considering several important narratives such as Naruto's love for Sakura and him being the main character, Sakura changing her feelings over the course of the manga, and several other points. Also rule of anime thumb "First girl gets dibs," which seems to be the case. Even if the girl in the story is not the first girl to be introduced, the first girl would be the first girl he had a connection with.

However, we know the narrative revolved around the pairings and not the other way around. Seeing how Naruto the Last was in production two years before the ending of the story, we definitively say that NH was planned long before Kishimoto made any choice thanks to the people at SP and possibly SJ. They already had the plot of the movie and then said "Okay, Kishimoto. Your job is now end the story like this so the movie can be put in somewhere." And boom, chapter 699-700. Why else would he put the obvious forced time skip and explained nothing only for later stoies such as the movie and the Hidan novels to "explain" it.

They WANT you to believe the narrative followed a certain way, but we know the actual truth and the truth is in the pudding when you read the manga. Sasuke has no care for Sakura throughout the entire story UNTIL chapter 699. Before that, she could have died any where along the lines and he would not have shed a tear. He also had Karin so it is not like Sasuke was going to end up alone. Coupled that with Kishimoto saying things like "Sakura is a drug addict, any reason SS would be canon is non-existent, and he felt pity for Hinata." Also coupled with the obvious "I planned from the beginning, I planned from the middle, I planned during the war arc, I planned somewhere towards the end" he has constantly pushed after the story ended when in previous interviews he said he had no invovlement in NH or he didn't care to write anything about Naruto and Hinata getting together it was all a product of Studio Pierrot.

No, see, they tell you that SS is now together so Sakura is off the table, but in reality they forced NH together and made SS as a "pair the spares." The whole thing centers around NH and Hinata getting her way. Think about it. Pierrot didn't care about Sasuke, Sakura, or even Naruto for that matter. They didn't care about the dynamic bonds Naruto had. All they cared about was Hinata and they fully admitted this. They were so bias for Hinata that nothng else mattered.

Search your feelings...you know this to be true.

Can I just say that death would've been better for Sakura, can I say that? And I'm not saying this I have something against her, you know damn well that I don't.

But in a series where living means hell on earth. Death doesn't seem like a bad alternative.

You know you f'ed up big time when death seems like salvation.

Naruto and Sasuke dying after their battle would have been a more satisfying end. Naruto would have gotten what he wanted, Sasuke would be reunited with his family, and Hinata would be miserable.

Happily ever after as far as I can tell.

I know people to tell me we can't hate on these characters, but I still hate Hinata. The pro-enders NH fans did not deserve to win. They did not deserve to have their so called "goddess" win everything and they are so blind to how miserable Naruto is in the narrative that they ruin the name of being a Naruto fan. At times, they make me wish I never got into Naruto in the first place.

Then they pull kitten like this:
2zjdze8.jpg

And you have to wonder how depraved these people are. The girl legends are into? So you are saying that the other female characters of actual anime legends don't count?

I guess they think Goku is not a legend and Chi-Chi is not the girl.

I guess they think Superman is not a legend and Lois Lane/Wonder Woman are not the girl.
I guess Guts is not a legends and Casca is not the girl.

Take every single anime character you know and throw them out the window because only Naruto is apparently the "Legendary Anime character" and Hinata is "The girl legends love."

I think she is more of the "The girl legends settle for when they don't get the girl they love."

Edited by James S Cassidy, 23 February 2018 - 07:35 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#48293 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 07:23 PM

There are no legends. He doesn't even love her. If he did, he would spend time with her.

He shouldn't even have married her. He married her because the plot told him to. In reality, assuming Sakura had suffered a brain injury that made her terminally obsessed with Sasuke, Naruto would have just married Ino. His love affair with her wouldn't have been as transcendent as it would have been with Sakura, but he still would have been pretty happy. He wouldn't have forced himself to be miserable with someone he has no chemistry with. And neither would anyone else have done. So he wouldn't have even needed to marry Ino. Because Sasuke would not have poked Sakura, he would have married Karin and then helped Naruto treat Sakura's mental illness that she strangely acquired through plot contrivance, and he could have married Sakura anyway. Hell, it is a lot more likely that both Sakura and Ino would share him than that he would ever marry Hinata. That's the truth.

Edited by DrK, 23 February 2018 - 07:29 PM.

#48294 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 07:37 PM

There are no legends. He doesn't even love her. If he did, he would spend time with her.

He shouldn't even have married her. He married her because the plot told him to. In reality, assuming Sakura had suffered a brain injury that made her terminally obsessed with Sasuke, Naruto would have just married Ino. His love affair with her wouldn't have been as transcendent as it would have been with Sakura, but he still would have been pretty happy. He wouldn't have forced himself to be miserable with someone he has no chemistry with. And neither would anyone else have done. So he wouldn't have even needed to marry Ino. Because Sasuke would not have poked Sakura, he would have married Karin and then helped Naruto treat Sakura's mental illness that she strangely acquired through plot contrivance, and he could have married Sakura anyway. Hell, it is a lot more likely that both Sakura and Ino would share him than that he would ever marry Hinata. That's the truth.

And ain't it the truth.

Hell, random lover girl ninja in Naruto the Last that was clinging to Naruto's arm would have made a better choice. At least she wasn't scared and shy enough to not be around him like Hinata did. For a girl who says she loves Naruto so much, she pratically avoided him like the plague and people forced Naruto to chase her.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#48295 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 23 February 2018 - 09:09 PM

Yes depending on where you go. The two places I went to with the Clerith fanbase in full swing are very salty about the pairings in FF7. They bash Tifa for everything that she is and praise Aerith like no tomorrow. Just like NH fans to Naruto, they ignore whatever Cloud says or does in the story. The Highwind scene only exists in the Japanese version of FF7, but they consider it non-canon because that requires Tifa to have a high connection with Cloud in game. Yes, it is a play mechanic to unlock, but so is Cloud and Aerith scenes in the same game. It is totally possible for Cloud and Aerith to have no scenes together outside of her forced death scene.

They are mostly on tumblr too, like the post I showed where they made claim that Tifa raped Cloud in the Highwind scenes because they apparently know Cloud never wanted that.

Clerith fans are alot like the pro-NH fans. Ignoring facts, choosing facts they want to choose, and making ridiculous statements like: "If Aerith doesn't love Zack like he loves her, then it is okay because he has to accept it, bt if Cloud doesn't love Aerith like she loves him, then he is a horrible man and a needs to have his throat slit." I also got plenty of threats and accused of being a Cloti fan only by bringing up the fact that Aerith is dead and Cloud moved on. I was never in the pairings of FF7, but I am Cloti fans for bringing up a truth and not blindly going with Cloud and Aerith.

I did go to a Cloti fansite once. They are more like us, but still have bad eggs in it that brag about winning and most of what they say is how the Clerith fans are big scumbags. I don't see alot of Aerith hate though. They like her as a character, but still feel Cloud is better off with Tifa.

I really can't agree with that. Outside of big breasts, she is nothing like Hinata. She is not shy, she is not weak, she is not useless, and she actually plays a huge role in the story from beginning to end. I mean, she actually goes and saves Cloud a few times successfully and not by jumping in front of a bullet either or stupid confessions. The breasts are like the only trait they have in common.

I can't even say Aerith is like Hinata either because again she was not weak, pathetic, and starving for Cloud's attention to give meaning to her existence.

If anything, Sakura is a mix of both Aerith and Tifa. At least for  when she was actually good before the end. She is strong, fist fighter who is also caring and can heal.

No, actually, I can't say Hinata is like any other character I have ever seen before in any media. Even other Moe girls I know that she has a striking appearence to have made greater impacts and yet have gained less.

SasuSaku is a bi-product of NH. The only reason why SS exists is because NH has to be canon and Sakura had to be taken off the market. There is no other reason. This is supported by the fact that Kishimoto himself said he has no reason why they are together.

Well I did say "So basically nothing alike." in parenthesis.  :hehehe: 

That being said one could argue that outside of looks alone they do have similarities. Both loved the MC from a far, were "childhood friends." except as stated before Tifa is Hinata if Hinata weren't a POS. She comes off as shy, but she's actually not its more so the situation that leaves her unable to say the things she wants to say, which gets resolved later. 

But yea Sakura is a Aerith/Tifa Mashup in the best of ways, until she gets rekt in the end. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#48296 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 09:11 PM

How am I supposed to feel bad for Boruto? Shouldn't I feel bad for Naruto because he was turned into a scumbag? Because he lost his love interest after the mangaka sucked her brain out of her skull?

He's just a product of this crapsack society of Konoha. There's no more Will of Fire. You could tell that they didn't care about that anymore when Sakura wanted to leave the village to hang out with someone who tried to murder her. None of these characters can inspire any emotion in the viewer other than boredom and irritation anymore.

I don't feel bad for Boruto either, but I do feel sorry that he has to have a bad father because Naruto has basically given up on life after all the things he's lost, and what his kids (mostly Himawari) took from him when it came to his induction ceremony to become Hokage, as well as how he's only with Hinata out of guilt. Also, I can chalk up Naruto being as he is and not changing the system not just because of the lack of the Will of Fire anymore, but I also can owe it in some ways to Shikamaru and Kakashi, since they didn't see any big flaws in the way the ninja system is (even with what it cost them, with both losing their dads, and Kakashi losing Obito and Rin to it, and Shikamaru losing his sensei to it as well).

So I don't feel bad for anyone in the series, since they are victims of their own mistakes, and also bad writing and marketing decisions that are biting those who made them in the ass slowly.

#48297 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 23 February 2018 - 09:43 PM

God, I need that game so badly! Looking at the Youtube videos, the dialogues are top notch! I do agree Cell is the king of roasting but everyone else was too from Yamcha to even Goku! Great comedy and some wacky stuff like the scene with Frieza suddenly took "admire/interest in" Yamcha, the yaoi fans were screaming "Ship!!!" to the link conversations: Goku did impersonations of Vegeta and Piccolo, Piccolo bringing Bruce Lee-coaching vibes, Android 18's thoughts on Goku and 17 as man-children (she is absolutely correct!) with cute expressions and Gohan breaking the 4th wall!

Yeah I have been playing it and the game is so damn funny I think they took some tips from the way TFS do their episodes which you can see very well in some of the moments that they do which is always worth it. I mean I have had a lot of fun on the game Derock and I know that you will as well when you get the game, plus this was the last game which we have Bulma's voice actress from Japan do her :(

If we are going to go by the "narrative point" of the story then NS and SK should have been canon long before NH and SS was even considered considering several important narratives such as Naruto's love for Sakura and him being the main character, Sakura changing her feelings over the course of the manga, and several other points. Also rule of anime thumb "First girl gets dibs," which seems to be the case. Even if the girl in the story is not the first girl to be introduced, the first girl would be the first girl he had a connection with.

However, we know the narrative revolved around the pairings and not the other way around. Seeing how Naruto the Last was in production two years before the ending of the story, we definitively say that NH was planned long before Kishimoto made any choice thanks to the people at SP and possibly SJ. They already had the plot of the movie and then said "Okay, Kishimoto. Your job is now end the story like this so the movie can be put in somewhere." And boom, chapter 699-700. Why else would he put the obvious forced time skip and explained nothing only for later stoies such as the movie and the Hidan novels to "explain" it.

They WANT you to believe the narrative followed a certain way, but we know the actual truth and the truth is in the pudding when you read the manga. Sasuke has no care for Sakura throughout the entire story UNTIL chapter 699. Before that, she could have died any where along the lines and he would not have shed a tear. He also had Karin so it is not like Sasuke was going to end up alone. Coupled that with Kishimoto saying things like "Sakura is a drug addict, any reason SS would be canon is non-existent, and he felt pity for Hinata." Also coupled with the obvious "I planned from the beginning, I planned from the middle, I planned during the war arc, I planned somewhere towards the end" he has constantly pushed after the story ended when in previous interviews he said he had no invovlement in NH or he didn't care to write anything about Naruto and Hinata getting together it was all a product of Studio Pierrot.

No, see, they tell you that SS is now together so Sakura is off the table, but in reality they forced NH together and made SS as a "pair the spares." The whole thing centers around NH and Hinata getting her way. Think about it. Pierrot didn't care about Sasuke, Sakura, or even Naruto for that matter. They didn't care about the dynamic bonds Naruto had. All they cared about was Hinata and they fully admitted this. They were so bias for Hinata that nothng else mattered.

Naruto and Sasuke dying after their battle would have been a more satisfying end. Naruto would have gotten what he wanted, Sasuke would be reunited with his family, and Hinata would be miserable.

I know people to tell me we can't hate on these characters, but I still hate Hinata. The pro-enders NH fans did not deserve to win. They did not deserve to have their so called "goddess" win everything and they are so blind to how miserable Naruto is in the narrative that they ruin the name of being a Naruto fan. At times, they make me wish I never got into Naruto in the first place.

2zjdze8.jpg

And you have to wonder how depraved these people are. The girl legends are into? So you are saying that the other female characters of actual anime legends don't count?

I guess they think Superman is not a legend and Lois Lane/Wonder Woman are not the girl.

Take every single anime character you know and throw them out the window because only Naruto is apparently the "Legendary Anime character" and Hinata is "The girl legends love."

I think she is more of the "The girl legends settle for when they don't get the girl they love."

OMG they really think that James?

You know this just makes me grow to hate Hinata and her fandom more than I already do, and makes me wish that Hinata just bloody dies already. Yeah I know you feel the same James I want this white eye kitten to die cause she is making the Anime females worse cause the ones that like Hinata think all anime females should be like her.

You know this is why I have Hinata either die in my stories of she is what we all know her to be a kitten that would lose her kitten if she didn't get her way, just like her fans. I mean you said it best James the fans don't give a kitten about Naruto Koshji even admited that he likes Hinata more than Naruto.

So all it is was just to give this stupid girl what she wanted so much so that many others all had to be kittened over just to make sure that she got what she wanted as well, and that James my friend makes me sick to my stomach just thinking about it.

Because in no way is Hinata a damn legend she is not worthy of a title like that I know many, many more who are worthy of that title and you know what its not Hinata she shall never and I mean nver be worthy to be called a Legend.

No I see Legends like:

The Boss

Superman

Goku

Solid Snake

Rick Grims

Jon Snow

And many many more Hinata is not a Legend she is nothing.

#48298 The Doctor forever

The Doctor forever

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 10:33 PM

2zjdze8.jpg

Oh but James she is a Legend.

She's a legend alright, the legendary guilt tripper and parasite. She only got with Naruto because she used a mixture of brainwashing and guilt tripping as she has yet to do anything that is really notable. Sakura is actually the best damn medic since Tsunade, which makes sense since she trained under Tsunade.

#48299 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 11:07 PM

And that WOULD STILL MAKE MORE SENSE than Hinata because Naruto just wanted to out do Sasuke so he wanted to take away Sasuke's squealing fan girl!!! Isn't Ino one of those? :zaru:

I also want to point out another thing about the so called NH was planned from the beginning. Anyone remember the music video of Naruto and Sasuke fighting back in 2011 as a promotion for some Naruto t-shirts or whatever. When it looked like Naruto was dead and Sakura shedding tears? And then he woke and touched her face, to which she cried out joyfully on his chest? My question is if NH was the "intent" Why wasn't it Hinata instead? Why wasn't it Hinata caressing Naruto's body and at the end be all like "I love you Naruto-kun!!!" "Please let me have your babies Naruto-kun!!!!!!"  :lmao:  :th_yeah: Well you get my point. and if you don't know what I'm talking about the music video is called Mayonaka no Orchestra by Aqua Timez

2zjdze8.jpg

Yeah exactly. I'm not talking about who got together with who first in the narrative anyway. I'm talking about intent. ALL Hinata loving authorities on the franchise either want their big titty princess to be banged by their self insert "Naruto", OR they felt she "deserves the man candy" she has been lusting after so long because she is a weak willed and meek moe that will never "fight for what she wants" so they have to hand it to her. All evidence and self contradicting interviews points to that

Edited by Phantom_999, 05 May 2018 - 03:03 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#48300 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 24 February 2018 - 01:47 AM

I will and always will feel bad for Naruto the most. He got the kittentiest end of the stick.

1. Didn't get the girl he loves.

2. Went through pain as a child just to go through it again as an adult.

3. Fought hard for all of his dreams just to have every last one of them ripped from him in a terrible fashion.

Loves Sakura-Chan? Lost her to Sasuke.

Wants to be Hokage? Couldn't even make it to his own inauguration.

World Peace? He didn't even do it, the war did.

Never gives up? Gave up on almost everything, not to mention became a hypocrite and a liar.

I want all of this to be a dream so Naruto can get the ending he deserves. I don't care about Sasuke nor Hinata. Naruto deserves his happy ending and so does Sakura-Chan.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users