• This topic is locked This topic is locked
165 replies to this topic

#1 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:14 AM

Naruto 441

This was basically a filler Chapter but it wasn't bad, and despite earlier spoilers Naruto hasn't already used both RasenShurikens the Chapter ends with his first one being thrown. My guess on the "Surprising Conclusion" will probably be something along the lines of Nagato dies or something.

Edited by UzumakiEdward85, 27 March 2009 - 04:14 AM.

uc.png

#2 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:19 AM

Mmm.

I'm still sticking with the notion that Madara sticks his head in. Or Sasuke does.

No way Nagato is taken down this easy.

#3 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:20 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Mar 27 2009, 12:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mmm.

I'm still sticking with the notion that Madara sticks his head in. Or Sasuke does.

No way Nagato is taken down this easy.

I wouldn't be so sure.

uc.png

#4 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:21 AM

Actually if you look closer there is another page after the "final page of the chapter". There is when the 2nd RasenShuriken comes.

The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#5 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:23 AM

QUOTE (Pite @ Mar 27 2009, 12:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually if you look closer there is another page after the "final page of the chapter". There is when the 2nd RasenShuriken comes.

Oh duh me, but no that's a Kage Shuriken (Shadow Shuriken), if you don't know what one is go back to the Zabuza arc.

uc.png

#6 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:28 AM

Whee! Clever Naruto returns, using Pain's Chakra sticks to find Nagato's real body.

I'm a little peeved that Hinata got off with being wounded, though. Seriously, is Pain like, the worst aim EVER, or something? She was at his FEET, and he had a SWORD. How do you miss?!

#7 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:29 AM

QUOTE (Gravity @ Mar 27 2009, 12:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Whee! Clever Naruto returns, using Pain's Chakra sticks to find Nagato's real body.

I'm a little peeved that Hinata got off with being wounded, though. Seriously, is Pain like, the worst aim EVER, or something? She was at his FEET, and he had a SWORD. How do you miss?!

Pein did it on purpose he made Naruto think Hinata was dead to bring out the fox, that's all I can think.

uc.png

#8 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:31 AM

Nagato looks worse than he already did. Which i saying something.

I'll go on a limp and hold out hope for my prediction of this Unexpected conclusion

I say Nagato finishes Hinata off as a final F you to Naruto. ninja.gif
\

#9 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:36 AM

QUOTE (Mik3 @ Mar 27 2009, 12:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I say Nagato finishes Hinata off as a final F you to Naruto. ninja.gif

How if God Realm is gonna be killed in the next Chapter (I'm calling it)?

uc.png

#10 Destiny

Destiny

Queen of the hard hitters!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:42 AM

Sakura's soooo going to be the Medic-nin.

Love is everything.

#11 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:45 AM

Damn Pain must be blind if he missed killing Hinata at point blank..The guy needs to get some glasses! But not any ordinary glasses..

They have to be GAR if he wants 20/20 vision! --Click here to view--

#12 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:45 AM

QUOTE (Destiny @ Mar 27 2009, 12:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura's soooo going to be the Medic-nin.

Sakura's more or less out of chakra, my guess is Tsunade will pull some "revival" medic jutsu ala Tensei Jutsu out of her ass and die for it.

uc.png

#13 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:49 AM

QUOTE (True @ Mar 26 2009, 11:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Damn Pain must be blind if he missed killing Hinata at point blank..The guy needs to get some glasses! But not any ordinary glasses..

They have to be GAR if he wants 20/20 vision! --Click here to view--

MY JUSTU WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!!!! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM???? rawr.gif

In all seriousness though, I actually liked Naruto and how he managed to use his head to find Nagato. Yeah, it may have been a bit 'out of the blue' but hey, it's Naruto in Sage Mode. He's amazing. Simple as that. :cookie:

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#14 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:49 AM

QUOTE (Denim88 @ Mar 27 2009, 12:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
MY JUSTU WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!!!! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM???? rawr.gif

In all seriousness though, I actually liked Naruto and how he managed to use his head to find Nagato. Yeah, it may have been a bit 'out of the blue' but hey, it's Naruto in Sage Mode. He's amazing. Simple as that. :cookie:

Yeah that was quite creative.

uc.png

#15 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:50 AM

QUOTE (UzumakiEdward85 @ Mar 27 2009, 12:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura's more or less out of chakra, my guess is Tsunade will pull some "revival" medic jutsu ala Tensei Jutsu out of her ass and die for it.

And waste it on Hinata? Who has got less screentime than Gamabunta?

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I will murder Kishi if that happens. I will not trade a busty blonde for a Hyuuga stalker of Naruto. arg.gif

#16 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:53 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Mar 27 2009, 12:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I will murder Kishi if that happens. I will not trade a busty blonde for a Hyuuga stalker of Naruto. arg.gif

Preaching to the choir man. XD

uc.png

#17 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:57 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Mar 27 2009, 12:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Same here. I rather have some random medic-nin instead of Sakura, Tsunade or Ino to "try" healing Hinata.

Hmmm... I was just thinking if Neji saw Sakura, I had this funny vision that Sakura literally tripped and fell to the ground when reaching towards Hinata...
I don't know why I thought of that...

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#18 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:58 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Mar 27 2009, 12:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Same here. I rather have some random medic-nin instead of Sakura, Tsunade or Ino to "try" healing Hinata.

Hmmm... I was just thinking if Neji saw Sakura, I had this funny vision that Sakura literally tripped and fell to the ground when reaching towards Hinata...
I don't know why I thought of that...

Sakura is probably still looking for Yamato anyways because as far as they know Naruto is still in 8 tails mode.

uc.png

#19 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:05 AM

And...Naruto doesn't seem to remember Hinata's suicidal confession at all >.>!

#20 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:07 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Mar 26 2009, 11:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Come on now, in all due fairness, it'd go against the constant theme of the old trying to have the young carry on the 'Will of Fire' and the old passing on. It'd also be a moment for Sakura to realize the extreme amount of commitment in being a healer. If Hinata died because Tsunade felt it would be a waste to heal her, that'd go against the very way of the Hokage.

Besides, yeah, Hinata's not the most signifcant character, but she'd be the only one of the Konoha Nine to die so far. I think it'd be a bit late to do that now, and have all the others somehow pull through this battle. I will have to say that while I'm not a big NaruHina fan, I still respect Hinata as a character of Naruto. She stood her ground against an enemy she was expecting to die against, and managed to pull through. Maybe this will be a chance for her to actually grow up a bit.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users