• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 Manda

Manda

Miss LoveDoctor ❤

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 95 posts
  • Interests:Music, Drawing, Writing, Graphics, Anime & Manga, Photoshop, H&E, NF, Food, Ice Cream and my friends. <333

Posted 29 January 2008 - 05:12 PM

lol, more fun threads... I know, I'm insane. XD

If Naruto and Sakura had a family together, what would their daily routine be? How would things work around the house? Who would take care of the kids? Would there be any family vacations? Would Sakura get mad at Naruto for trying to teach the Sexy no Jutsu to their kids? laugh.gif

I'm actually imagining Naruto to be a really fun and playful father, and Sakura is a bit more strict and she's always trying to set rules for the children and discipline them (and the whole family fears her monstrous strength XDDDDDDDD). And they'd have a babysiter whenever Naruto is on his Hokage duties, and when Sakura is off to work in the medic centre too. wub.gif

Manda. → Dana
deviantartfanfictionlivejournalmyanimelistdomain

#2 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 30 January 2008 - 09:29 AM

I think Naruto will be a great father! He will naturally want to give his children the childhood he didn't get, which means he will try to "live through his children" which is a natural reaction I guess in this situation. He won't spoil his children rotten, but by God he will want to!! He will know where to put the lines (and where it's ok to press the borders slightly, as long as they don't tell their mother), and he'll make sure the children will grow up strong and become good people. When it comes to Naruto's role as a husband, I wouldn't be surprised if he's overprotective and loves to snuggle his wife until she gets enough and beats him senseless.. thank God for kyuubi healing, since Sakura packs a mean punch. He'll be naturally cuddly, but won't ever run out of love for his family. I would guess Sakura would be the one to cook though, unless their children would want to grow up eating nothing but ramen!

#3 marinka18

marinka18

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE (Hiromi @ Jan 29 2008, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol, more fun threads... I know, I'm insane. XD

If Naruto and Sakura had a family together, what would their daily routine be? How would things work around the house? Who would take care of the kids? Would there be any family vacations? Would Sakura get mad at Naruto for trying to teach the Sexy no Jutsu to their kids? laugh.gif

I'm actually imagining Naruto to be a really fun and playful father, and Sakura is a bit more strict and she's always trying to set rules for the children and discipline them (and the whole family fears her monstrous strength XDDDDDDDD). And they'd have a babysiter whenever Naruto is on his Hokage duties, and when Sakura is off to work in the medic centre too. wub.gif

I think it would be sooo funny if Sasuke were the babysitter. XD biggrin.gif

#4 Manda

Manda

Miss LoveDoctor ❤

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 95 posts
  • Interests:Music, Drawing, Writing, Graphics, Anime &amp; Manga, Photoshop, H&amp;E, NF, Food, Ice Cream and my friends. &lt;333

Posted 30 January 2008 - 04:25 PM

QUOTE (marinka18 @ Jan 30 2008, 07:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Omg, that would be so chaotic, lmao. laugh.gif

Just imagine the little kiddies running around, and he has no idea how to handle them. XDDDDDDDDD

Manda. → Dana

#5 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 04:33 PM

I do think Naruto and Sakura would make good parents, since they both can be very loving. Naruto would most likely, as said, try to give his kids the life he never had, while Sakura tries to be the voice of reason in chaos, but still a loving wife.

Bryon

EDIT: Hey, Hiromi, nice animation from Shippuden 8-9!

#6 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 30 January 2008 - 06:05 PM

QUOTE (marinka18 @ Jan 30 2008, 10:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Babysitter/Uncle. That will be Sasuke's role when the kids come to play. tongue.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#7 Leney

Leney

Little Ray of Sunshine

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 08:09 PM

Gah, I haven't really thought of this, despite writing a next-gen fic because I've only been thinking about Sasuke.

(387 spoilers)

And if those spoilers in 387 turn out to be true, omg! Gotta change my story a bit...

I think Naruto would be the "fun" parent. The one where you ask him first if you want something because he's more likely to give into you. However, I can see him doing the "ask your mother" thing that is the bane of children everywhere.

Sakura is definately the "bad cop" in the combo to me. On a slightly negative note, I think she will be sort of distant once she stops nursing her child(ren), just because I feel she'll probably have the busier schedule with being a medical-ninja. However, despite her schedule, she'll have people wondering how she can work, micro-manage her kids and stay sane.

As for babysitter, Iruka would be perfect! He's great with kids, and if he could survive Naruto, he can survive anyone, he's responsible, and he's dependable since as a teacher he's going to stay put. I think he might be godfather, if Sasuke isn't.

Sasuke? I think Naruto and Sakura would have to come to him, he wouldn't come to them. But I don't think he'd be babysitter. I can just see Sasuke getting sick of handling a bunch of hyper kids and tying them up somewhere while going off to training. I think they'll spare him the trouble.

Family Vacations? Naruto would probably get them lost on some random adventure of his, and everyone will b*tch, but in retrospect they'll realize that those detours were the the best moments they had together. I can't see them having many of them though, I think Naruto and Sakura will be pretty busy, and if their kids enter the ninja academy, it'll probably be impossible to just find the time.

That's all I got for now...
WTF Fanfic Quote of the Moment

"I nearly threw up in my mouth" exclaimed Sasuke, mentally scarred by the experience."You should do that!Except let her try and kiss you whilst you do!"laughed Naruto exitedly."That is WAY funny, and all the same way more creepy that that time at the preliminaries!"retorted Sasuke, remembering."uuughh! I feel so sorry for the shadow clones I made whilst we hid.I hear one of the sound genin got AIDS and CHLAMIDIA from Hayate"said Naruto pulling a face.

#8 Manda

Manda

Miss LoveDoctor ❤

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 95 posts
  • Interests:Music, Drawing, Writing, Graphics, Anime &amp; Manga, Photoshop, H&amp;E, NF, Food, Ice Cream and my friends. &lt;333

Posted 30 January 2008 - 08:30 PM

@Bryon_Konoha_Ninja: Thank you! happy.gif

And Leney, thats a very interesting take on it! XD I can really imagine that. And Iruka being a babysitter is so cute and heartwarming. <3

*sigh* I love NaruSaku, this site, and this thread. wub.gif

Manda. → Dana

#9 pal2002

pal2002

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 09:57 PM

hahah I actually think Naruto would be a terrible father (hyperactive ninja #1?). And Sakura doesn't have the best temperament to be a mother either but meh it'll all work out. They're ninjas after all XD

#10 wakatebayo

wakatebayo

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:sports<br />girls<br />naruto<br />narusaku<br />video games(dont we all?)<br />FOOD<br />

Posted 06 March 2008 - 10:53 PM

i agree

#11 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 16 December 2008 - 06:08 AM

im sure they will be great n fun parents!! i know naruto is gentle so i think he will be a good father...

so will sakura...hohoho wub.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users