• This topic is locked This topic is locked
38 replies to this topic

#21 Ashley

Ashley

JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Otakus, Video games, It's a Trap!, Colorguard, Cartoons, Epic Fail Guy, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Ouendan, Vocaloid, drawing, Gainax, shojo, shounen, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, pairings, anime figures(Otaku desires?), movies, Tegaki, South Park, Hikaru Utada, etc.

Posted 22 June 2007 - 06:58 PM

I'm not sure, but we'll have to find out sooner or later.......
I am still pinky-ash

#22 trogdor0071

trogdor0071

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:Photoshop, Anime, Hacking, Programing<br />:)

Posted 01 July 2007 - 04:46 PM

Bah, they're equally ignorant.
The only way I can see either one of them coming to an inner-realization would be for either:
1) Something extremely dramatic to happen
2) Someone flat out tells Naruto he likes Sakura, or someone tells Sakura that she does like Naruto.

Someone just needs to give it a nudge in the right direction and it would sky-rocket.

#23 One-Shot

One-Shot

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 10:19 PM

i dont read the manga, can you give me the chapter number so i can see whats going on on youtube?

#24 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 12 July 2007 - 11:03 PM

The Episode isn't on Anime Yet.
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#25 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 04:33 AM

I've been waiting, haven't we all? Unfortunately, I feel that we're going to have to wait longer. I don't see Sakura telling anybody that she likes Naruto, especially Ino though I do admit that the two are very good friends.

#26 Chidori Mistress

Chidori Mistress

Lolita of Squack <3

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 01:57 PM

The suspense is killing me.
However it IS a Shonen Manga/Anime.
Things will work slowly.
I hope it happens soon.

#27 twintailednin29

twintailednin29

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Martial art, Drawing, singing, watching anime , playing in piano n guitar.

Posted 02 October 2007 - 01:08 AM

I hope they happen soon. GEEZ!!! the tension is killing me!!!!!!!!! rawr.gif

src="http://www.saiyanisland.com/naruto/horoscope/05LeoSasuke.gif" alt="I am Sasuke!"></a>
THEY ARE THE BOMB!!!!!! XD

#28 One-Shot

One-Shot

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 01:56 AM

QUOTE (Pite @ Jul 13 2007, 06:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Episode isn't on Anime Yet.

it doenst have to be, people put in the panels of the manga into videos on youtube, its actually possible to read the entire manga from beginning to end on youtube alone

#29 wakatebayo

wakatebayo

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:sports<br />girls<br />naruto<br />narusaku<br />video games(dont we all?)<br />FOOD<br />

Posted 10 March 2008 - 01:10 AM

might? u mean must biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

#30 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 10 March 2008 - 01:17 AM

QUOTE (wakatebayo @ Mar 10 2008, 03:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
might? u mean must biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I wouldn't be too too sure if I were you. Kishi has a way of making unreasonable things seem normal...and not really in a gd way I should say. dry.gif
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#31 drag-eart

drag-eart

WILSON...HitsuMatsu!..haha

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 03:52 AM

Agreed with Wilson.

We might get a glimpse and then nothing will happen.....We'll be left hanging
Drag-eart's FF.net Profile:Drag-eart
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

#32 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 01:39 PM

Agreed with Wilson as well.

Kishi loves giving us cliffhangers, so why not give one with NaruSaku?

#33 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 06:47 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Mar 9 2007, 10:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd agree with that. She hasn't had her wake up call like Sakura did. Yet there's hints of something under the surface with how Ino relates to Choji, she's just not as far along as Sakura is toward Naruto.

how?? what are the hints of ChouIno?? ( I know you wrote in your fanfic that Ino got together with Chouji)

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#34 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 14 March 2008 - 05:21 PM

Chouino does have some hints actually. Look specifically at the scenes where hes in the hospital after the Sasuke retrieval Arc.

She becomes very relieved that he'll be ok. And later when their all eating, First she sighs wistfully that he wa so nice and thin when he left the hospital.

Also just prior to the arc. Ino is telling him about how girls like guys who are fit and trim. But the ways hes tells him this is very suggestive. Like shes trying to hint to him that she might like him more if he were to eat less and lose a few pounds. The way she says Take better care fo your self ro you wont get any girls is almost teasing, as if shes trying to say.

Take care fo yourself better or you wont get me.

Now granted this could just be Ino beinga flirt as usual. But the hints are still there none the less.

As to Our prefferred pair. I think somethings comeing soon. A focus on Sakura is coming soon. I believ that this focus is going to be on a couple of things. One is her learning to summon Slugs if she hasnt allready. And two well be the emotions and feelings she has towards her boys.

I think some where soon she well confront Sasuke about her feelings for him. and when she does. Shell come to realize what shes known all along. That Narutos the one she cares about. The one Who was allways as Kakashi put it in the bell test " right there."

While It may not lead to an immediate resolution between the two. Itll definately lead to some sparks. narusakuct7.gif
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#35 Anewhope2

Anewhope2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 06:58 PM

Good things come to people who wait.

I see this happening.

Sasuke is out of chakra, i think he might black out and then snatched by Konoha, and he is either thrown in the slammer or being watched by anbu 24/7. If it's being watched by anbu 24/7, then i think Sakura will take another stab at Sasuke, but same as always Sasuke will treat her like crap (This event could take place in Sakura's time in the manga this year.) Then she will finally realize that she deserves better, then finally she will learn that Naruto is the one for her. But if Sasuke is thrown in the slammer, i guess she will give Naruto a try.

#36 The_ Mad_Hatter

The_ Mad_Hatter

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 50 posts
  • Interests:&lt;a href=&quot;http://photobucket.com&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd97/4v3ryShingl3r/Itacichibi.jpg&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; alt=&quot;Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket&quot;&gt;&lt;/a&gt;

Posted 15 March 2008 - 01:32 AM

if i say"sasuke can just jump in a ditch and die,we need a narsaku make out sceen fast!"will i get hated and shunned for life?

#37 j4hz

j4hz

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 02:03 AM

Hi!

#38 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 16 December 2008 - 06:05 AM

sasuke, bfore his death, said to naruto:
"please...take care...of sakura..."

blink

naruto knew he would do it, but its not for sasuke, but for sakura...

and they began...

haha!

this imagination makes me fly...

*wake up! come on! bash.gif

#39 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 26 December 2008 - 04:54 PM

Well as an update to thing ppl have said *now going on a year old * when they said somthing might happen has passed and gone but the newest episode of the mange (429) has sakura screaming for Naruto to return from his training. This might suggest that she truly does feel worried for him and cares about his wellbeing, thus possibly reviling that her feelings are starting to surface and she begining to relize her feelings for him. Right now during the time with Pein is attacking konoha, sakura just escaped death thanks to Tsunades slugs and this might have started a revilation within her. If somthing IS going to happen it will soon smile.gif

Get Chance and Luck!!~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users