38 replies to this topic

#1 Lizardo221

Lizardo221

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 02:17 AM

Just throwing the idea around that something between Naruto and Sakura might happen soon. The fight is coming to an end and everyone is going to being heading home. Now this with the fact that Ino watched Naruto kick butt may help inspire a conversation between the two girls which might lead to an answer to the question on all of our minds, does Sakura "like" Naruto. I don't see a confession coming out of her but we may get to witness some breakthrough to eas our minds.

#2 Gaara

Gaara

Kazekage of this forum.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 01:00 PM

I hope so, but well, you never know...

#3 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 03:05 PM

It might, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

*coughs* 121721.gif

There have been other openings for a bit more NaruSaku interaction that have been passed up.

#4 twilight guardian

twilight guardian

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Inuyasha, Gundam Wing/Seed, Tsubasa Chronicles, Slayers, Drawing, writing, singing, others

Posted 14 February 2007 - 05:36 PM

Yeah. I've notioced that too. I guess thats what RPG and fanfiction is for a_dance.gif

#5 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 18 February 2007 - 04:54 AM

I doubt it something terrible might happen to Naruto for Sakura to realize her feelings. As of now we are aware that she's develop some attractions towards guy anyhow but how will that come into effect?
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#6 taker5400

taker5400

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:manga/anime<br />electric guitar<br />metallica<br />finding flaws in the world<br />drawing manga/anime

Posted 18 February 2007 - 08:31 AM

never though of that possibility.

#7 Lizardo221

Lizardo221

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 12:39 AM

Well looks like i was right.

#8 Keyes

Keyes

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 01:21 AM

NaruSaku is where the story is headed but it is going very slowly. But its there

#9 gaia warrior

gaia warrior

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 02:20 AM

QUOTE (Keyes @ Feb 28 2007, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NaruSaku is where the story is headed but it is going very slowly. But its there

thinking about it, what the pairing needs is a tank of nos. XD *in other words, I don't really think it'd hurt the plotline of the series if it happened now.*

#10 TheVileOne

TheVileOne

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 366 posts
  • Interests:Anime, professional wrestling, movies, acting, film criticism, exercising, DVD collecting.

Posted 08 March 2007 - 07:35 AM

The closest we got to that is Ino talking to Sakura about how hot Sai was. Unfortunately no Naruto questions.

That'd be cool if they got in a deeper conversation and brought up Naruto. Ino would probably say how cool Naruto was after that fight, and maybe Sakura would feel a little jealous/possessive. Remember, Ino is her life-long romantic rival.

Joe Is Gonna Kill You.

#11 SilverLily

SilverLily

ANBU Wannabe

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Interests:Art, drawing, writing, reading, sleeping, cooking, Naruto, eating.

Posted 08 March 2007 - 04:52 PM

It seems like Ino has rotten taste in guys, too. First Sasuke, who's emotionally ruined, and now Sai, how's socially inept. Jeez. Hopefully, Ino will go on long enough about Sai that Sakura will point out how stupid her friend/rival is, and point out the qualities she should be looking for; qualities that Naruto indeed posseses. (i.e., sweet, caring, devoted, funny, loyal, etc....)
Perhaps a somewhat confession will happen that way. It'd be nice for Ino to get a wake up call.

#12 TheVileOne

TheVileOne

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 366 posts
  • Interests:Anime, professional wrestling, movies, acting, film criticism, exercising, DVD collecting.

Posted 09 March 2007 - 04:15 AM

Ino was one of many that liked Sasuke including SAKURA.

As for Sai, well Ino's a pretty vain and super-ficial person in a lot of ways. Remember her lecture to Chouji about guys liking thin girls and girls liking thin guys?

I don't think it's a rotten taste in guys, so much as that she has a bit of a superficial personality, mostly centered on looks.

Joe Is Gonna Kill You.

#13 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 09 March 2007 - 05:51 AM

QUOTE (TheVileOne @ Mar 8 2007, 11:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ino was one of many that liked Sasuke including SAKURA.

As for Sai, well Ino's a pretty vain and super-ficial person in a lot of ways. Remember her lecture to Chouji about guys liking thin girls and girls liking thin guys?

I don't think it's a rotten taste in guys, so much as that she has a bit of a superficial personality, mostly centered on looks.

I'd agree with that. She hasn't had her wake up call like Sakura did. Yet there's hints of something under the surface with how Ino relates to Choji, she's just not as far along as Sakura is toward Naruto.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#14 TheVileOne

TheVileOne

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 03:18 AM

And you know what, there's really nothing wrong with that. She's only like 16. Some girls grow out of it and actually start to like decent, good guys. Unfortunately some do not.

Joe Is Gonna Kill You.

#15 Fruits Basket Fan

Fruits Basket Fan

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 03:54 AM

I really hope so! After all, I do dislike it on how girls that are shallow are always looking for "buff-looking guys" and do not stop and appreciate guys that are nice and sensitive! I do like Ino though, I think she looks pretty though, but I do not like her clothes because they look revealing for a girl her age!

Anyways, I hope that NarutoxSakura would get together. However, NarutoxSakura will not happen until they can get over with their Sasuke issues, which is something that they both have in common and must come to the solution by themselves for the moment! Naruto would also need to know that no matter what happens, Sakura and Kakashi would always accept him and never distrust hime (from his fears from the genjutsu from Itachi in the Rescue Gaara Arc).

Sakura would then also have to understand that she is not a burden to her teamates and even if all she can do for Naruto is small, that no matter what, Naruto would appreciate her effort (like in chapter 343). Until those things happen, they would not be together just yet, but I am hoping they will though.

#16 #1NuckleHeadNinja

#1NuckleHeadNinja

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 03:48 AM

Although i definitely believe it will still be awhile before it happens, i'm sure its heading in that direction

#17 YanLan

YanLan

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 04:53 PM

with sasuke in between them, NaruSaku can only get stronger. Because both have one common goal that they r going towards... and then feelings can be built upon each and every danger they two face in the path of bringing Sasuke back from his revenge rampage.

For sure, naruto will b in deep end trouble against Akatsuki and would be very interesting to see how sakura will continue to care and worry over Naruto. I just hope that Naruto does not ask Sakura to leave him alone again.

NaruSaku is definitely happening but whether its romance or just plain friendship - that does not matter. What matters is that they have feelings for each other!

#18 Wildgoatchild

Wildgoatchild

Killing ur d00dz since 1991

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:....LOLICON!

Posted 15 May 2007 - 02:26 AM

After reading the latest chapter, I'm all the more convinced that something will happen soon. I'm willing to bet my life savings that it'll be within the next ten chapters.

#19 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 21 June 2007 - 09:56 AM

I agree and I really dont see Sakura confessing to Naruto right away unless he is seriously hurt and dying infront of her or if she emotionally just breaks down. To me, Sakura is just too stubborn to let him know if she even likes him.

I love how Naruto promises to Sakura. biggrin.gif

#20 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 21 June 2007 - 09:58 AM

I agree and I really dont see Sakura confessing to Naruto right away unless he is seriously hurt and dying infront of her or if she emotionally just breaks down. To me, Sakura is just too stubborn to let him know if she even likes him.

I love how Naruto promises to Sakura. biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users