#1 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:19 AM

http://www.nwanime.c...341277c6b6a1a0/

Lol hinata asks Neji to be her pet and Sakura asks Naruto to be her pet aswell LOL.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 26 February 2013 - 11:27 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#2 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:09 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Feb 26 2013, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
http://www.nwanime.c...341277c6b6a1a0/

Lol hinata asks Neji to be her pet and Sakura asks Naruto to be her pet aswell LOL.

really? wow what a fan service

#3 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:24 PM

Wow, the scene were they dress up as dogs was creepy as hell. Lol at Shino in the end, forever alone...

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#4 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:55 PM

TY for the link darkcrest, been watching this 1 episode behind on cruncyroll

40283620121415711s.jpg

#5 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:19 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Feb 26 2013, 09:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, the scene were they dress up as dogs was creepy as hell. Lol at Shino in the end, forever alone...

Dunno why they dressed up like dogs if they can use henge no jutsu...
SK-303_image007.jpg

#6 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:12 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Feb 26 2013, 09:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dunno why they dressed up like dogs if they can use henge no jutsu...

Japan comedy is weird like that. laugh.gif

Wasn't really a fan of Sakura blushing for some random dog guy, or that head image Lee had with Sakura (along with Ino and Karin) clinging to Sasuke, but I guess this shows the superficial nature of Sakura's romantic love towards him.

I'll always find it funny that Naruto and Sakura are equal perverts at the end of the day. The sexy jutsu panels of Konohamaru in Kishi's manga even make their reactions the same. It's funny how Kishi loves parallels so much to the extent of using them in perverted scenes. tongue.gif

#7 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:17 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Feb 26 2013, 02:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Japan comedy is weird like that. laugh.gif

Wasn't really a fan of Sakura blushing for some random dog guy, or that head image Lee had with Sakura (along with Ino and Karin) clinging to Sasuke, but I guess this shows the superficial nature of Sakura's romantic love towards him.

I'll always find it funny that Naruto and Sakura are equal perverts at the end of the day. The sexy jutsu panels of Konohamaru in Kishi's manga even make their reactions the same. It's funny how Kishi loves parallels so much to the extent of using them in perverted scenes. tongue.gif

Don't take anything in this series seriously, it's all for giggles. If Sakura acted like she does to sasuke to naruto then it would be boring.

40283620121415711s.jpg

#8 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:44 PM

QUOTE (HauntedCake @ Feb 26 2013, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't take anything in this series seriously, it's all for giggles. If Sakura acted like she does to sasuke to naruto then it would be boring.

Naruto is an open pervert, Sakura is a closet pervert. XD After all, inner Sakura is very much like Naruto.

I feel like I must correct Lee, because Gaara was Kimimaro's last opponent. XD Oh well. Funny episode, although not that funny because I read the chapter already.

Edited by sushi., 26 February 2013 - 04:53 PM.

ナルサク

#9 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:06 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Feb 26 2013, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto is an open pervert, Sakura is a closet pervert. XD After all, inner Sakura is very much like Naruto.

I feel like I must correct Lee, because Gaara was Kimimaro's last opponent. XD Oh well. Funny episode, although not that funny because I read the chapter already.

Sakura pervs on sasuke right?

40283620121415711s.jpg

#10 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:11 PM

QUOTE (HauntedCake @ Feb 26 2013, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura pervs on sasuke right?

Yeah. Oh, but I think I misunderstood. I thought you meant like, if Sakura acts around Sasuke like Naruto does. Maybe I just read the sentence wrong lol. But it wouldn't be boring, it just shows how shallow Sakura's feelings for Sasuke is.

ナルサク

#11 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:20 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Feb 26 2013, 05:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah. Oh, but I think I misunderstood. I thought you meant like, if Sakura acts around Sasuke like Naruto does. Maybe I just read the sentence wrong lol. But it wouldn't be boring, it just shows how shallow Sakura's feelings for Sasuke is.

I meant if Sakura fangirled Naruto then it would be boring. biggrin.gif

40283620121415711s.jpg

#12 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:35 PM

QUOTE (HauntedCake @ Feb 26 2013, 12:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Of course I don't take it seriously. Don't go thinking that. But that doesn't mean that I have to love every single scene, do I? biggrin.gif

And I even mention how in retrospective it is kind of funny since Sakura does get excited around hot guys (naked Sasuke and Sai) while Naruto in turn shows that he gets excited around hot girls (the two naked big breasted girls). They are both equal perverts, Sakura is into guy-on-guy and Naruto is into girl-on-girl. But since Sakura has the more serious personality out of the two she'll try to keep her preferences a secret so as to not be thought of as a deviant. laugh.gif

I also find it funny how different are the people Naruto and Sakura lust after when in comparison to who they ultimately fall in love with. While Sakura seems to like the dark, silent, cool guy (Sasuke and Sai) she then ends up falling for the bright, loud, funny guy (Naruto) and while Naruto seems to like the seductive, provocative big breasted girls (the two naked girls Konohamaru transformed into) he ends up falling for the kind, gentle small/normal chested girl (Sakura).

Kishi even makes their faces parallel each other when Konohamaru uses the sexy jutsu on them. That's how much Kishi loves his parallels. laugh.gif

#13 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:43 PM

awn!!! wub.gif

Sig by karudoll

#14 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE (Tsubaki @ Feb 26 2013, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sakura used Charm. Naruto's Attack harshly fell! love.gif

#15 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:49 PM

QUOTE (Tsubaki @ Feb 26 2013, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

- Sakura used charm.
- It's super effective.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#16 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:53 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Feb 26 2013, 03:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
- Sakura used charm.
- It's super effective.

You stole my line, bro. tongue.gif

#17 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:48 PM

QUOTE (Tsubaki @ Feb 26 2013, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol, Sakura has her flirty "I want something" face going on there. We've seen that before. wink.gif

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#18 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:32 AM

This was a great episode. Kisame and Samehada were both very funny, especially Samehada when he (or it?) made that lovey dovey face at Akamaru. I also liked how they eventually became friends. happy.gif

The second part was even funnier. It's so hilarious seeing someone as cool and level headed as Sasuke being so silly. I also like the idea of Team Taka just going out for lunch and being all casual. Poor Sasuke. He just wants to eat lunch in peace. tongue.gif

Next week seems to be a horror episode of sorts. I don't know but for some reason those images of everyone being Orochimarufied really scares me.

QUOTE (Tsubaki @ Feb 26 2013, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So much sexual innuendo. laugh.gif Still, it's very cute, if a little fetischistic. Who knows, maybe Naruto and Sakura are both into kinky stuff. tongue.gif

They also really took advantage of how suggestive Karins healing technique is, well at least her reaction. Apparently everyone in the Narutoverse is a bit of a sexual deviant. wink.gif

Edited by TerrorKing, 27 February 2013 - 12:33 AM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#19 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:12 AM

QUOTE (TerrorKing @ Feb 26 2013, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Apparently everyone in the Narutoverse is a bit of a sexual deviant. wink.gif

Ever wonder what Hinata uses her Byakugan for when she's stalking? pictureem0.gif

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#20 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:41 AM

If ShikaTema was in, it would probably go like this (note: Shikamaru will not be in dog suit):

Shikamaru: Jeez..... you guys are absolutely whipped.
Chouji: Same goes for your dad, I guess. Say, that reminds me, aren't most Nara clan Heads whipped anyways??
Shikamaru: *shivers* which is why I am definitely not going to end up like predecessors before me, I'll swear it on my grave.
Chouji: Oh yeah, what about Temari??
Kankurou: Yeah.... (looks at the others) crap, I just had the scary thought that Temari would probably be a dominatrix. You'd better watch it, Shikamaru. If I were you, I'd find someone else.
*cue Temari*

Temari: WHAT DID YOU SAAYY?? *cracks knuckles*
Kankurou: Eeep!!
Gaara: Temari, what's a dominatrix??
TemarI; *blushes* KANKUROU!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users