#21 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:02 PM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Jan 11 2013, 12:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I thought her lips were too exaggerated...

I know right!? rolleyes.gif
I really like how that chubby guy told her he would marry her. Acually I like everything in their relation especially their confessions at the clift and when she fell and everything went mute..jut great.

The fight scene was cool too. Naruto looked awesome! Better then the last episode when he was just cheesy with the power comes from my heart.
It's not a NS moment but seeing sakura so worried about him was also nice, especially with that top notch animation.
And yes we only saw team 7 members (team kakashi?) and it's supposed to be that way. I just hope they keep doing fillers like that.
All in all, that was one of the best fillers ever.

Edited by candycane-chan, 10 January 2013 - 09:03 PM.

#22 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:12 PM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Jan 10 2013, 08:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I thought her lips were too exaggerated...

i think her lips are the best part!!! XD

she's gorgeous!

http://images2.wikia.../66/Shiseru.png

Edited by merryGOflava, 10 January 2013 - 09:12 PM.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#23 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:19 PM

They just don't look right. She looks like she's pouting all the time or got punched in the lip.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#24 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:26 PM

I got used to Shiseru's lips. ^^ But I loved her voice actress, it's boa hancock love her haha XD

And I noticed everytime Naruto's in danger, Sakura screams like someone is about to rip her heart out. lol, cute. 121721.gif

ナルサク

#25 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:30 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Jan 10 2013, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so the chubby dude and the pretty lady?.....are they...siblings?

QUOTE (kirabook @ Jan 10 2013, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No. They were childhood friends I believe. Like in other manga/anime, sometimes two characters are close and consider each other "brother and sister". No blood relation I'm sure.

Could be wrong though, skipped a few episodes.

They are childhood friends. She saw him as a brother when they were young. Now, they are in the new level as you saw the ending. It's usual I guess, even in Blazblue suggested this. Anyway, yeah, you're right.

QUOTE (candycane-chan @ Jan 10 2013, 04:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know right!? rolleyes.gif
I really like how that chubby guy told her he would marry her. Acually I like everything in their relation especially their confessions at the clift and when she fell and everything went mute..jut great.

The fight scene was cool too. Naruto looked awesome! Better then the last episode when he was just cheesy with the power comes from my heart.
It's not a NS moment but seeing sakura so worried about him was also nice, especially with that top notch animation.
And yes we only saw team 7 members (team kakashi?) and it's supposed to be that way. I just hope they keep doing fillers like that.
All in all, that was one of the best fillers ever.

I do like the fact she was worried about Naruto. Pretty much faithful to the manga, especially when Naruto was going Kyuubi, which was bad news at the time. She really cares but hey, I'm only stating the obvious. I liked how Naruto going to RKM in front of them. I agree, it should have been just Team 7. If the arc is short, make it fit, but yeah they're tried to squeeze a lot. I believe the rushed ending is the result. Overall, a good entertaining filler arc.

@Codus N: Yeah, that's true. Lately just now, I noticed it's the guy that needs to confess. Nothing wrong with girls doing the confession, but I think people in general expects the man to do it. Even my friends told me it's the guy's job to do. That said I really do believe Naruto will be the one that holds the answer.

#26 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:44 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Jan 10 2013, 03:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I got used to Shiseru's lips. ^^ But I loved her voice actress, it's boa hancock love her haha XD

And I noticed everytime Naruto's in danger, Sakura screams like someone is about to rip her heart out. lol, cute. 121721.gif

She was perfecto! LOL Awesome design, awesome VA. I'm sort of bummed that the filler is over. sad.gif

#27 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:19 PM

I never thought I would say this about a filler arc, but this one was really enjoyable. The characters were thought out and I'm so glad it didn't turn into another damsel in distress arc. Those get old quick. The fanservice in this arc was really nice too, although I'm more than happy to welcome back the canon storyline. Hopefully this week's chapter will be satisfying.

#28 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:38 PM

QUOTE (Slextrem @ Jan 10 2013, 04:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I never thought I would say this about a filler arc, but this one was really enjoyable. The characters were thought out and I'm so glad it didn't turn into another damsel in distress arc. Those get old quick. The fanservice in this arc was really nice too, although I'm more than happy to welcome back the canon storyline. Hopefully this week's chapter will be satisfying.

I'm gonna miss this filler. The cute kids, and that awesome couple. Kishi should take a few notes from this filler arc. LOL Loved the quality, story and everything. Definitely my favorite filler for sure. It's good to be back to the actual story but I'm reminded that we barely have any scenes with Sakura. sad.gif

Oh, and wow, they did a great job with her in this filler. She looks amazing. a_thumbs.gif

#29 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:36 AM

QUOTE (StriderC @ Jan 10 2013, 11:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm gonna miss this filler. The cute kids, and that awesome couple. Kishi should take a few notes from this filler arc. LOL Loved the quality, story and everything. Definitely my favorite filler for sure. It's good to be back to the actual story but I'm reminded that we barely have any scenes with Sakura. sad.gif

Oh, and wow, they did a great job with her in this filler. She looks amazing. a_thumbs.gif

Indeed... Man, I miss her so much. What the hell is Kishi doing? It's like he forgot so much about her... sad.gif

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#30 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:42 AM

Wooo! Back to canon. I've missed watching Naruto so much. It's been so long!
I'm ready to celebrate biggrin.gif

#31 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:56 AM

QUOTE (Chatte @ Jan 10 2013, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Indeed... Man, I miss her so much. What the hell is Kishi doing? It's like he forgot so much about her... sad.gif

All we can do is hope that this will change in the manga because whatever panel time she gets here will get transferred there. I hope they don't do the NH openings and endings when the time comes though. sleep.gif

#32 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:04 AM

QUOTE (StriderC @ Jan 11 2013, 12:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All we can do is hope that this will change in the manga because whatever panel time she gets here will get transferred there. I hope they don't do the NH openings and endings when the time comes though. sleep.gif

I wouldn't be so sure about that, to be honest. I mean, imagine.. they have a cannon material to go explore how much they want.
And even if it won't turn that way, we know Pierrot...

#33 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:06 AM

QUOTE (Chatte @ Jan 10 2013, 07:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wouldn't be so sure about that, to be honest. I mean, imagine.. they have a cannon material to go explore how much they want.
And even if it won't turn that way, we know Pierrot...

True. I mean, they gave her a whole freakin ending to herself riding a bike, and a whole episode for her confession even though it wasn't long at all... sleep.gif

They may turn this moment here with Neji's death to a Hinata moment as well since they really are biased.

#34 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:14 AM

QUOTE (StriderC @ Jan 11 2013, 01:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
True. I mean, they gave her a whole freakin ending to herself riding a bike, and a whole episode for her confession even though it wasn't long at all... sleep.gif

They may turn this moment here with Neji's death to a Hinata moment as well since they really are biased.

Oh ho ho, expect that my friend. Like someone said around here, Pierrot will make a movie out of the last chapters.

#35 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:47 AM

This filler arc was amazing! good plot and a beautiful animation, I'm glad I didn't skipped it. The confession scene was so beautiful and I liked the way that Pierrot portrait Sakura in that filler, I didn't watch many of Naruto fillers so I can't say for sure, but it seems that they portrayed her more heroic than they normally do, at least that was my impression.

Sig by karudoll

#36 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:24 AM

From the way I see it after watching all 5 episodes, I think that this was supposed to be the next Naruto movie last year until Kishimoto stepped in and want to work on Road To Ninja. This wasn't no ordinary filler and that was going for not only the animation (because when did Pierrot ever use 3D modeling and animation for the huge snakes?) but for the plot. The OCs were actually likable. We have some moments: NaruSaku (with some fanservice on Naruto's behalf), canon villains contributing to the plot, Sakura kicking ass moments and of course, an epic fight with Naruto receiving a power-up.

If we had this in theaters, it won't probably be that much worse like some previous ones (The Lost Tower, Blood Prison) and probably be in that category of "just another Naruto movie" release to the public. However, I guess it was good decisions from the studio to switch and work and produce Road to Ninja. Then, instead of scrapping the script and work, they made a decision of airing it on TV for a later date, giving time between the canon work, (holding the possibility of what other filler can they added during the middle of a war), and separating the "movie" as 5 episodes. Though, I think it could've been better if it was release as an OVA.

Besides that (and the Hinata having medical ninjutsu...), it was enjoyable.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#37 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:13 AM

I think that's a pretty solid theory. I thought how they rolled the credits was especially odd and something they would do for a movie. Even more like the movies is after the credits, they had that short random clip they always have in the other movies.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#38 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:47 AM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Jan 11 2013, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think that's a pretty solid theory. I thought how they rolled the credits was especially odd and something they would do for a movie. Even more like the movies is after the credits, they had that short random clip they always have in the other movies.

Thats more likely^

But maybe it was a new years special? Or it was a pretty long filler arc.

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#39 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:29 AM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Jan 10 2013, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I knew it! It was Boa Hancock VA. I was thinking myself that for a while. Thank you. What's with filler characters being One Piece cast? Lol. Well, they do have Jiraiya's VA in One Piece Movie Z, so fair trade. tongue.gif

Yeah, it is nice. It's like Naruto was going to lose then Minato's last words keeps coming back and Sakura cries for him. A total package. At least this made sense for her to freak out because well, he got shot through and falling which looks like he wasn't going wake up at all. So yeah, acceptable. Thanks, anime.

QUOTE (StriderC @ Jan 10 2013, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
She was perfecto! LOL Awesome design, awesome VA. I'm sort of bummed that the filler is over. sad.gif

So am I.

QUOTE (Slextrem @ Jan 10 2013, 05:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, strangely enough, this helped me out to be more calm for next chapter. I mean I was calm already, but this episode somewhat reminded me that NS is not over yet. Not this way. You can say it's a start up for what's to come. Here's hoping 2013 is the year that will shine upon us.

QUOTE (StriderC @ Jan 10 2013, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You know, the reason why I enjoy this arc more than I should is not just because NS interactions, but the fact the focus is simple and not too much stuff going on in one screen. It's the before the war Naruto days. Despite episode 4 and 5, all of them was mainly focusing on the main cast with the original ones. It went well and I really enjoyed it. Here's hoping for one more arc with just one focus before the manga ends.

Yes, she was so cool. happy.gif

QUOTE (StriderC @ Jan 10 2013, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yet, that was one of, if not the worst ending ever. Not even NF can deny this. Even the studio themselves made fun of it. Maybe they felt ashamed. Who knows.

I like Neji and doing that will be insulting.

QUOTE (Tsubaki @ Jan 10 2013, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This filler arc was amazing! good plot and a beautiful animation, I'm glad I didn't skipped it. The confession scene was so beautiful and I liked the way that Pierrot portrait Sakura in that filler, I didn't watch many of Naruto fillers so I can't say for sure, but it seems that they portrayed her more heroic than they normally do, at least that was my impression.

Well, yeah, you're right about that. I'll say the first filler arc she was pretty cool, especially when she did that one punch that really gives you "Ouch" feel. Second filler arc, well she just supported Shizune, but not so bad. I don't remember what she did in that 5-tail beast arc. This one I find her great and like that one punch effect.

QUOTE (Derock @ Jan 11 2013, 01:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
From the way I see it after watching all 5 episodes, I think that this was supposed to be the next Naruto movie last year until Kishimoto stepped in and want to work on Road To Ninja. This wasn't no ordinary filler and that was going for not only the animation (because when did Pierrot ever use 3D modeling and animation for the huge snakes?) but for the plot. The OCs were actually likable. We have some moments: NaruSaku (with some fanservice on Naruto's behalf), canon villains contributing to the plot, Sakura kicking ass moments and of course, an epic fight with Naruto receiving a power-up.

If we had this in theaters, it won't probably be that much worse like some previous ones (The Lost Tower, Blood Prison) and probably be in that category of "just another Naruto movie" release to the public. However, I guess it was good decisions from the studio to switch and work and produce Road to Ninja. Then, instead of scrapping the script and work, they made a decision of airing it on TV for a later date, giving time between the canon work, (holding the possibility of what other filler can they added during the middle of a war), and separating the "movie" as 5 episodes. Though, I think it could've been better if it was release as an OVA.

Besides that (and the Hinata having medical ninjutsu...), it was enjoyable.

I agree. Btw, there are 6 episodes. I really wished the ending was longer.

#40 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:33 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Jan 11 2013, 05:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, yeah, you're right about that. I'll say the first filler arc she was pretty cool, especially when she did that one punch that really gives you "Ouch" feel. Second filler arc, well she just supported Shizune, but not so bad. I don't remember what she did in that 5-tail beast arc. This one I find her great and like that one punch effect.

There's a dark humor running gag that said it was Sakura's specialized abortion-no-jutsu. Fitting since she's a medic. laugh.gif

I think that might've been the only time Sakura actually killed someone. And in a pretty brutal way at that.

Found the scene:

Yeah, don't mess with Sakura. Let's hope that she can be that epic once again in the manga.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users