Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:37 PM

Some nice NS stuff to calm you guys for the while and Neji/Naruto
http://www.nwanime.c...cf8da94ec859cc/

Lol, Naruto married with Sakura giving a lecture on Tsunade lol.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 08 January 2013 - 04:54 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#2 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:05 PM

And the second half has Neji hating on the idea of Naruto marring Hinata. The more Neji made exposition the less appealing it seems the concept of Naruto being with Hinata.

Two words: Naruto Hyuga. Oh hell no!

I'm more interested for the next episode in knowing why on earth does Sakura look so smitten by Lee (or at least it looks like Lee). But what's even more interesting is that she appears to be in her underwear (or is could be a swimsuit) and Lee is shirtless. I laugh.gif at Naruto freaking out in the background.

Maybe Lee placed Sakura under one of is "genjutsus". laugh.gif

#3 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:10 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Jan 8 2013, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And the second half has Neji hating on the idea of Naruto marring Hinata. The more Neji made exposition the less appealing it seems the concept of Naruto being with Hinata.

I'm more interested for the next episode in knowing why on earth does Sakura look so smitten by Lee (or at least it looks like Lee). But what's even more interesting is that she appears to be in her underwear (or is could be a swimsuit) and Lee is shirtless. I laugh.gif at Naruto freaking out in the background.

Maybe Lee placed Sakura under one of is "genjutsus". laugh.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if that's just Lee good ol' day dreaming.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#4 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:23 PM

the mental trips from Neji about Naruto and Hinata annoyed me a bit... I don't know it was supposed to be an antiNH stuff o the opposite... It seems to me they (anime staff) were trying to put Neji in denial at the beginning but then he would change his mind... Anyway it's just anime.

the first episode was very funny... LOL at tsunde's parents who were like Naruto and Sakura with Kurama as their pet. If only will be canon (without the part of tsunade's parents) I would be very happy.

Edited by 六道仙人, 08 January 2013 - 05:24 PM.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#5 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:43 PM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ Jan 8 2013, 01:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the mental trips from Neji about Naruto and Hinata annoyed me a bit... I don't know it was supposed to be an antiNH stuff o the opposite... It seems to me they (anime staff) were trying to put Neji in denial at the beginning but then he would change his mind... Anyway it's just anime.

the first episode was very funny... LOL at tsunde's parents who were like Naruto and Sakura with Kurama as their pet. If only will be canon (without the part of tsunade's parents) I would be very happy.

I haven't watch the Ep but basing on your review I think I will let that Ep pass.
On the comment about NH in Neji's eye, well since this stuff started Neji as always being tormented about this possible outcome, it has been hinted that he might like her, but lets see how that plays out.

#6 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ Jan 8 2013, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What annoyed was that 3 chapters in a row we got Hinata fanservice, but still Naruto wanted to go on a date with Sakura as New's year wish on this very same part, his feelings were with Sakura all the chapter.

About the second part Neji did a anti-NH stuff, he didnt viewed Naruto as suitable for Hinata, even ended the chapter without changing his mind.
ended with a joke that Hinata thought that Neji was after Naruto too.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 08 January 2013 - 05:53 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#7 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:00 AM

That was a really good way to start of the new year. laugh.gif

I lol'd at all the different scenrios, especially the one with Naruto and Sakura acting as Tsunade's parents. Not only was it really really cute, it was also just really really bizarre. tongue.gif I also liked how Tsunade became touched about how wonderful subordinates Sakura, Tenten and Shizune are. That's something I would like to see more of in the manga and the anime. Sakura and Shizune are probably Tsunade's closest subordintes and Tenten is one of her greatest admirers (or at least she used to be). As I've said before, I would really like to see female centric episodes/chapters.

The second episode was just hilarious, especially because of all Neji's paranoid delusions about Naruto. I also really liked how Hinata ended up completely misunderstanding Neji's intentions. I wonder if they're going to keep using that as a running joke from now on.

Next week looks promising, especially if we're going to get some more LeeSaku and NaruSaku fanservice. wink.gif

Edited by TerrorKing, 09 January 2013 - 03:06 AM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#8 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:26 AM

Very good episode! but I have to say I was a bit annoyed with how much fanservice NH has been getting sad.gif ... (I miss those good NaruSaku fanservices in the beginning danarusakunp3.gif )

Edited by Tsubaki, 09 January 2013 - 04:27 AM.

Sig by karudoll

#9 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:49 AM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Jan 9 2013, 12:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is it just me, or is this too much of a coincidence?? I mean, think about it, we got 615 out two weeks ago, and then we get a Rock Lee episode with NH bashing, and from Neji of all people when you consider what happened to him in canon... the irony....

@Terrorking:

You also forgot Chibi Kurama as their pet wink.gif .

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#10 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:15 PM

Neji shamefulcry0js.gif

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#11 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:04 PM

Ciclistas everywhere.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#12 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:03 AM

I'm not sure whether to be annoyed or loling. I did find many of Neji's scenerios for NH absolutely funny. biggrin.gif Probably one of my favorite parts was when Naruto's hot-headedness showed up against Neji and had this thought that if Naruto married Hinata, he'd end up bullying her. tongue.gif Very not true because Hinata's too nice and Naruto's too nice but still that was funny xD I was thinking "Haha! Naruto would never be mean to Hinata!" Still though, I picture Hinata being the passive wife while Naruto would be the domininant partner, just because his personality overshadows her. When in a relationship with Sakura, he wouldn't be very domininant but I think the scale would be more more equal in who has more control. NaruSaku's personalities are more equal in strength. wink.gif

Naruto & Lee fighting over Sakura ... something I enjoy too much yet will never see in the manga/anime. shamefulcry0js.gif Though I do remember this one episode during Part 1 Filler Hell when Naruto was talking to Sakura and he got irritated/slightly jealous when Lee interrupted. XD From the preview, I'm guessing some more of NaruHina (Good or bad) will show up. But LeeSaku and NaruSaku were hinted at too. Hopefully, it overshadows the NH fanservice. happy.gif I'm very NaruSaku deprived right now ... need to be fed NaruSaku moments! argh1.png

It's ironic that Neji was chosen to hate NaruHina. Fitting however! He did die so Naruto and Hinata could get closer (facepalm.png Tsk, tsk Kishi) and so Hinata could grow. I'd like to think that this is Neji's ghost speaking to us from the grave as revenge for Hinata thinking "Naruto's hand is so warm, so manly but most importantly, it makes me feel safe!" instead of "I'll avenge you, Brother!" laugh.gif

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 11 January 2013 - 09:05 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#13 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:50 AM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Jan 11 2013, 08:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When in a relationship with Sakura, he wouldn't be very domininant but I think the scale would be more more equal in who has more control. NaruSaku's personalities are more equal in strength. wink.gif

Minakushi parallel?

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#14 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:57 AM

What a bunch of cheap grownups.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic