#21 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:59 PM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Dec 13 2012, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Coming out of nowhere? She came with the other Rookies. >.> The animation was spot on, your rage must be clouding your thoughts.
They also gave Sakura the first panel and an alone one too. Once again, stop whining.
Neji/Hina? You mean when he saved her? Lmao, am I being trolled here? Since when does one saving another from dying=fanservice? The story is still gold. Hinata didn't get any spot light. She got her ass kicked and healed for one scene. Sakura on the other hand interacted with all the filler characters, owned Edo's left and right and healed. Also Hinata was shown healing in fillers all the way back in the 2nd Shippuden movie.

Seriously, this is just pathetic right now. I know you guys are better than this.

Rage? what?
How she came?
Are u crazy?
Tsunade talked to Kakashi and Shikamaru this means that gai, rock lee, ten-ten, kiba,shino and hinata are part of the mission?
They come from nowhere.
That clone turned out into a godzilla and kabuto treated it like an edo-tensei.( without the hashirama cells)
Story became a trash and lost itself.
THey cant make a filler arc without the 11 rookies that's it, they could even remove naruto sakura, or even make a filler arc hinata centered i dont care, i just cant accept those asspulls.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 13 December 2012 - 05:03 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#22 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:03 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 13 2012, 11:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Rage? what?
How she came?
Are u crazy?
Tsunade talked to Kakashi and Shikamaru this means that gai, rock lee, ten-ten, kiba,shino and hinata are part of the mission?
They come from nowhere.
Story became a trash and lost itself.
THey cant make a filler arc without the 11 rookies that's it, they could even remove naruto sakura, or even make a filler arc hinata centered i dont care, i just cant accept those asspulls.

Yes, your rage.
She used her feet.
Who's the one saying Neji saving Hinata=Neji/Hina fan service again? Thought so.
Oh I don't know, maybe they recruited them to be apart of the mission?
Nah, they came from Konoha.
You just mad because Hinata was shown for one second. See Hinata? RAAAAAAGE!!!
What's so bad about the rookies getting screen time? Seeing Gai and Lee go 5th Gate on 4TK was the best part of this episode.
You loved the filler when Naruto said he loved Sakura though.

#23 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:04 PM

Well, her "Healing powers" only lasted a few seconds...It's not a big deal, and I was looking forward to the so called Nejihina moment, but there wasn't any...unless your saying him saving her is a moment? ( if that's a moment then Ino protecting Sakura is a Inosaku moment... rolleyes.gif )

Yeah, it bugged me some with Hinata, but hey, at least the Hinata fans that watch the anime maybe will start to like Medic's now.. maybe it was just a sneaky way to try and get those fans to see the good in healers?

( I wish Sakura was the one to heal tho, it doesn't make sense that they had Hinata do it.. dry.gif but oh well. sleep.gif )

That's my take on it.. I will keep watching it, cuse I find the plot interesting. sweatdrop.gif and I like the animation. happy.gif

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#24 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:05 PM

QUOTE (KeikoxYusuke @ Dec 13 2012, 12:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, her "Healing powers" only lasted a few seconds...It's not a big deal, and I was looking forward to the so called Nejihina moment, but there wasn't any...unless your saying him saving her is a moment? ( if that's a moment then Ino protecting Sakura is a Inosaku moment... rolleyes.gif )

Yeah, it bugged me some with Hinata, but hey, at least the Hinata fans that watch the anime maybe will start to like Medic's now.. maybe it was just a sneaky way to try and get those fans to see the good in healers?

( I wish Sakura was the one to heal tho, it doesn't make sense that they had Hinata do it.. dry.gif but oh well. sleep.gif )

That's my take on it.. I will keep watching it, cuse I find the plot interesting. sweatdrop.gif and I like the animation. happy.gif

Sakura was healing if I remember correctly. It was her, Hinata and Ino.

#25 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:08 PM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Dec 13 2012, 06:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, your rage.
She used her feet.
Who's the one saying Neji saving Hinata=Neji/Hina fan service again? Thought so.
Oh I don't know, maybe they recruited them to be apart of the mission?
Nah, they came from Konoha.
You just mad because Hinata was shown for one second. See Hinata? RAAAAAAGE!!!
What's so bad about the rookies getting screen time? Seeing Gai and Lee go 5th Gate on 4TK was the best part of this episode.
You loved the filler when Naruto said he loved Sakura though.

Mad because one second?
what?
Everyone being stomped by that monster, kakashi guarding naruto, instead of helping she came "naruto-kun", then got blown away.
if naruto saves sakura on that same way you would say NS fanservice dont you?
Or you are just Affirming the consequent/Denying the antecedent?
So bad with the rookies getting screen time? if at last they show they being called instead of "appearing out from nowhere", that rookies as always dont get development on fillers they are just there to make the usual "fight a little", and say the same quotes all the time.
I liked the filler because the story, yes it had NS fanservice but it was asspull? they made sakura having feelings for naruto and accepting it? they did something out of place? like giving her powers? Sakura as a jinchuuriki or absorbing some of kyuubi's chakra? hell no. the fanservice they give was not something as absurd as hinata with heal powers or going all naruto-kun when her friends are being stomped.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 13 December 2012 - 05:10 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#26 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:10 PM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Dec 13 2012, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura was healing if I remember correctly. It was her, Hinata and Ino.

Oh she was? the moment went by so quick, I was kinda focusing on Hinata anyway since people here were raging about it...lol... sweatdrop.gif well, that's fine...to me it just makes Medic's look good. fu.png that's how I veiw it..now they can't call Medic's "useless" ( the NH fans that do that...)

kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#27 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:13 PM

Second i never see hinata on fillers fighting with her canon powers like her byakugan or using techniques of her clan, she's never doing that.
She always get powers that we know that she does not have like healing powers even if lasted few seconds she does not have it, she didnt even used "those powers" to heal neji on the war arc she used a first aid kit without even using that "green chakra " stuff, why they dont show her doing this.

I'm not against her saying naruto-kun, it just a matter of respect they bash her character with fanservice at the same time, they made her look useless, the most useless of the arc filler seriously, she should fight she's not a medic ninja to stay behind healing people or taking care of someome.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 13 December 2012 - 05:16 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#28 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:14 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 13 2012, 12:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mad because one second?
what?
Everyone being stomped by that monster, kakashi guarding naruto, instead of helping she came "naruto-kun", then got blown away.
if naruto saves sakura on that same way you would say NS fanservice dont you?
Or you are just Affirming the consequent/Denying the antecedent?
So bad with the rookies getting screen time? if at last they show they being called instead of "appearing out from nowhere", that rookies as always dont get development on fillers they are just there to make the usual "fight a little", and say the same quotes all the time.
I liked the filler because the story, yes it had NS fanservice but it was asspull? they made sakura having feelings for naruto? the fanservice they give was not something as absurd as hinata with heal powers or going all naruto-kun when her friends are being stomped.

Yes, just look at your second post. All that rage! xD
Don't know how to read? mellow.gif
So she didn't get any good fanservice while Sakura did. So what's the problem?
No, because I'm not desperate. It only counts if that scene looks meaningful.
Or maybe you just lack any common sense?
And the problem with that is...?
Yes, Hinata only goes Naruto-Kun in fillers. She doesn't do that in the manga. sleep.gif Also once again, it did not show Naruto having feelings for Hinata. Stop being silly.

You literally have no reason to be raging right now. Not even the healing since this isn't the first time the filler has shown her healing. Does just looking at Hinata make you want to jump off a roof? Because that's what it looks like.
QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 13 2012, 12:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Second i never see hinata on fillers fighting with her canon powers like her byakugan or using techniques of her clan, she's never doing that.
She always get powers that we know that she does not have like healing powers even if lasted few seconds she does not have it, she didnt even used "those powers" to heal neji on the war arc she used a first aid kit without even using that "green chakra " stuff, why they dont show her doing this.

I believe we are all used to this by now. It's not canon so no reason to throw a fit about it. Plus it's not like she was using amazing new Hyuuga jutsus to fight off Edo's. She just healed with the help of Sakura and Ino.

Edited by HalfStarStudios, 13 December 2012 - 05:17 PM.

#29 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:19 PM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Dec 13 2012, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I believe we are all used to this by now. It's not canon so no reason to throw a fit about it. Plus it's not like she was using amazing new Hyuuga jutsus to fight off Edo's. She just healed with the help of Sakura and Ino.

But this is the problems, we are getting different characters all the time, a hinata for fillers and a hinata for manga, and a hinata for anime.
A sakura on the anime, a sakura on the manga, a sakura on fillers( excluding this arc she always hits naruto with no reason abusing of her tsundere attitude), naruto on the anime, naruto on the manga, naruto on the fillers ( which is always underpowered i dont know wtf they are doing with him, he only gets raped when fight with someome only in the end of the filler he suddenly gets strong and kicks everyone ass).
Why they cannon bring the hinata that is on the manga ot the filler, the same with naruto, sakura,ino everyone else.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 13 December 2012 - 05:22 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#30 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:22 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 13 2012, 12:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But this is the problems, we are getting different characters all the time, a hinata for fillers and a hinata for manga, and a hinata for anime.
A sakura on the anime, a sakura on the manga, a sakura on fillers, naruto on the anime, naruto on the manga, naruto on the fillers ( which is always underpowered i dont know wtf they are doing with him).
Why they cannon bring the hinata that is on the manga ot the filler, the same with naruto, sakura,ino everyone else.

Sakura stays the same through out. Naruto stays the same through out. The manga underpowers him too. Same with Madara. Fillers aren't the only ones who do that. The only one you are right about is Hinata. There's canon Hinata and Filler Hinata. That's something that's been here since Part 1. How are you not used to it by now? You have no reason to complain, it's not canon.

#31 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:24 PM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Dec 13 2012, 05:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura stays the same through out. Naruto stays the same through out. The manga underpowers him too. Same with Madara. Fillers aren't the only ones who do that. The only one you are right about is Hinata. There's canon Hinata and Filler Hinata. That's something that's been here since Part 1. How are you not used to it by now? You have no reason to complain, it's not canon.

i disagree with you naruto is not the same, it's not canon but at least they could make a good job.
Saint Seiya Odin's arc was a filler but it was so well done that you cannot watch poseidon's arc without watching odin's first.
Second fillers always help to decrease a show's audience plus decreasing the quality of the anime, less money they will pay less money for the anime team too.
If they did make good stories without invent anything like people coming from nowhere, they could have a better audience it's their fault that the naruto anime version does not make success.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 13 December 2012 - 05:26 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#32 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:26 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 13 2012, 12:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i disagree with you naruto is not the same, it's not canon but at least they could make a good job.
Saint Seiya Odin's arc was a filler but it was so well done that you cannot watch poseidon's arc withotu watching odin's first.

It's not? Naruto hasn't used his 14 High Speed KM clones in this fight. Madara hasn't used Perfect Susanoo, Susanoo Clones, Meteors etc.

So yes, the manga does it too.

Also once again, they are not "coming out of nowhere". They were sent there as a mission from Tsunade.

Edited by HalfStarStudios, 13 December 2012 - 05:27 PM.

#33 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:29 PM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Dec 13 2012, 06:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's not? Naruto hasn't used his 14 High Speed KM clones in this fight. Madara hasn't used Perfect Susanoo, Susanoo Clones, Meteors etc.

So yes, the manga does it too.

Naruto is OP, and his clones are a high class technique that even madara uses, madara his susano clones are the same as naruto HIGH speed KM, and moreover madara is not using his meteors perfect susano because he got juubi and it demands his focus.

Naruto reached it's limit he cant defeat juubi, i agree with you that it reached Dragon ball level but, it's not ridiculous as a filler.

DOes not show them receiving the mission only shikamaru kakashi.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 13 December 2012 - 05:30 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#34 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:31 PM

Before I review this, I'm assuming everyone is raging the fact Hinata has healing power. Funny, didn't that happen in Shippuuden Movie 2? Plus, didn't Ino has the same? If anything, if canon, it's most likely a novice level of healing, just heal wounds. Sakura is proven to be an expert as she can cure the so-called incurable poison back in Rescue Gaara Arc. You know it's funny, I actually thought of that last chapter, like you just see Hinata in the medical team. That will be an asspull in canon. Too bad the healing power is filler, she's not near Naruto since she's not in that squad, and Naruto's injury is more of advanced medical treatment. Anyway, people should really calm down. Now, no doubt, the current situation in the manga points out that NH is the biggest challenge for NS. That's what I think and sticking to it. Funny, she got beat down pretty fast. I guess Pierrot really don't know what to do with her other than being for fans, hence fanservice. More and more she is becoming solely for that and I admit, it's pretty sad. It's like a movie formula from the studio, they add as much as characters in there for sake of fans. Well, I will write my thoughts later. Christmas shopping. Needlesstosay, it was fanservice with buildup to the last two episodes. Pretty good. Just calm down, ok guys. happy.gif

#35 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:33 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 13 2012, 12:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto is OP, and his clones are a high class technique that even madara uses, madara his susano clones are the same as naruto HIGH speed KM, and moreover madara is not using his meteors perfect susano because he got juubi and it demands his focus.

Naruto reached it's limit he cant defeat juubi, i agree with you that it reached Dragon ball level but, it's not ridiculous as a filler.

DOes not show them receiving the mission only shikamaru kakashi.

I was talking about before the Juubi when Madara was trying to capture Naruto and Bee. He should have solo'd them but the manga held him back. Madara did not even use %50 of his power in that fight therefore he got held back.

Use your brain. Kakashi and Shikamaru get a mission, the others arrive with Kakashi and Shikamaru, logic dictates that Kakashi and Shikamaru brought them a long. All it takes is a little common sense.

#36 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:34 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Dec 13 2012, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Before I review this, I'm assuming everyone is raging the fact Hinata has healing power. Funny, didn't that happen in Shippuuden Movie 2? Plus, didn't Ino has the same? If anything, if canon, it's most likely a novice level of healing, just heal wounds. Sakura is proven to be an expert as she can cure the so-called incurable poison back in Rescue Gaara Arc. You know it's funny, I actually thought of that last chapter, like you just see Hinata in the medical team. That will be an asspull in canon. Too bad the healing power is filler, she's not near Naruto since she's not in that squad, and Naruto's injury is more of advanced medical treatment. Anyway, people should really calm down. Now, no doubt, the current situation in the manga points out that NH is the biggest challenge for NS. That's what I think and sticking to it. Funny, she got beat down pretty fast. I guess Pierrot really don't know what to do with her other than being for fans, hence fanservice. More and more she is becoming solely for that and I admit, it's pretty sad. It's like a movie formula from the studio, they add as much as characters in there for sake of fans. Well, I will write my thoughts later. Christmas shopping. Needlesstosay, it was fanservice with buildup to the last two episodes. Pretty good. Just calm down, ok guys. happy.gif

So it's better for her to give a basic medical level than show her 3 years of training of hyuuga's clan, even kiba improved.
Even neji improved his abilities.
On that movie i laughed off, they had 3 medics and make hinata to be a medic too, i even started thinking when naruto would show his healing powers too.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 13 December 2012 - 05:36 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#37 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 13 2012, 12:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So it's better for her to give a basic medical level than show her 3 years of training of hyuuga's clan, even kiba improved.
Even neji improved his abilities.

Weren't you just complaining about fillers showing Hinata abilities she hasn't shown in the manga? Come on now, make up your mind. Are you just complaining to be complaining?

#38 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:37 PM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Dec 13 2012, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Weren't you just complaining about fillers showing Hinata abilities she hasn't shown in the manga? Come on now, make up your mind. Are you just complaining to be complaining?

Didnt she used another jutsu when she tried to fight pain before being Ko'ed.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#39 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:38 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 13 2012, 12:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Didnt she used another jutsu when she tried to fight pain before being Ko'ed.

No. She only used one jutsu. Same in canon and filler.

#40 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:43 PM

Hinata with healing p-
I'm done. kitten you, Pierrot.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users