Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:10 PM

Here you Go rolleyes.gif .

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#2 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:27 PM

So how was it?

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#3 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:24 PM

The first part was nice, Temari versus TenTen smile.gif. ShikaTema fans will enjoy th ship tease they got for the pairing in this episode, especially the family picture happy.gif

The second one was pretty boring IMO, Orochimaru just doesn't interest me.

Naruto and Sakura got about a five second appearance in the whole thing ;_;

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#4 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:35 PM

I remember the first part from the manga. Nice to see Tenten getting a proper rematch against Temari, even though she now has to deal with a very unflattering nickname. laugh.gif The second part with Orochimaru wasn't quite as good. It was still funny of course, though I can't really imagine Orochimaru with a woman. fu.png I wonder how long they will be able to come up with new scenarios for Orochimaru. I would like too see the Akatsuki. They've already appeared in the manga and both Deidara and Tobi have made appearances in previous episodes. Hell, they even appear in the current ending.

Edited by TerrorKing, 04 December 2012 - 05:35 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#5 Deej

Deej

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:59 PM

Too bad they probably would never do this with Naruto and Sakura, but I'll take the ShikaTema fanservice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users