#21 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 04:25 AM

Are you still watching this s**t?

NO. :hm:  but Catsy is biting the bullet for us and telling us what garbage infests SP's minds :zaru:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#22 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 04:40 AM

Here's an idea: If they're going with fanfiction oriented filler episodes, why not do something that sure to get the interest of a lot of fans and use this as a vehicle to give us a what-if NaruSaku ending? Sure, there would have to be some changes here and there to make up for the fact that this is in the infinite tsukiyomi world, but I don't see why not. Especially if they're spending their resources on stuff like "what if Minato had prevented the Uchiha coup" in Tsunade's dream. Seriously, why give this it's own miniature story arc, but not something a lot of fans will actually come out and watch? They could advertise the hell out of it for a month and then give us a 4-5 episode mini-arc. Good idea and might even bring back some fans who have sworn themselves off the series.

Who knows? When they see the ratings for such an arc fly through the roof, might even get some more NaruSaku what-if episodes and maybe even a movie!  :D

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 27 December 2015 - 04:45 AM.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#23 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 04:52 AM

@troughtwithlove
I doubt it would happen.
And trying to appease us with filler? I don't think we are that desperate, right?

#24 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 04:58 AM

@troughtwithlove
I doubt it would happen.
And trying to appease us with filler? I don't think we are that desperate, right?

Don't get me wrong. I personally will never read the Boruto manga, even in the unlikely event the Naruto ending gets retconned. That said, lets not kid ourselves here. I despite studio pierrot and Kishimoto, but if they made episodes like that, I would sure as hell watch said episodes and even buy them on DVD when given the opportunity. As long it wasn't a complete bastardization of NaruSaku, yeah, I'd definitely watch it.

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 27 December 2015 - 05:00 AM.

Posted Image

#25 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 05:11 AM

@ThroughWithLove:"They could advertise the hell out of it for a month and then give us a 4-5 episode mini-arc" This story has been going on since episode 432 "Loser Ninja" and will at least continue till episode 445 "The Pursuer" (most likely). That is how long they have been doing Tsunade's dream alone.

Honest could they just do what if stories like medieval fantasy world Naruto. Instead of just doing this predictable crap.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 27 December 2015 - 05:14 AM.

#26 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 05:17 AM

The Tsunade's dream part is just an excuse for the filler. In theroy in her dream she is reading a book Jiraiya wrote and the filler story catra summarizing is Jiraiya's book. And you asking that it doesn't  make any sense? Well I've been saying that for at least the past 6 weeks by now.

Also Jiraiya's book was turned into a novel in real life I mean. And SP can't take what was written in the novel and animate it.

They are doing their own version of the novel. Wait until Kishi takes credit for this as well in his next interview. :wink:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#27 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 05:29 AM

@throughwithlove
Well, if you want it, then you can wait for it.

What do you mean by complete NS bastardization?

#28 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 27 December 2015 - 10:09 AM

Here's an idea: If they're going with fanfiction oriented filler episodes, why not do something that sure to get the interest of a lot of fans and use this as a vehicle to give us a what-if NaruSaku ending? Sure, there would have to be some changes here and there to make up for the fact that this is in the infinite tsukiyomi world, but I don't see why not. Especially if they're spending their resources on stuff like "what if Minato had prevented the Uchiha coup" in Tsunade's dream. Seriously, why give this it's own miniature story arc, but not something a lot of fans will actually come out and watch? They could advertise the hell out of it for a month and then give us a 4-5 episode mini-arc. Good idea and might even bring back some fans who have sworn themselves off the series.

Who knows? When they see the ratings for such an arc fly through the roof, might even get some more NaruSaku what-if episodes and maybe even a movie!  :D

I highly doubt that. If they are trying to win back NS fans, its for the upcoming Boruto manga.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#29 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 27 December 2015 - 12:01 PM

qualities actually fair to good.

and the plot of the arc involves a konoha where Minato prevented the Uchiha coup and the uchiha remains the police force. Kushina survived the extraction by having a small portion of kurama restored to her, and minato and hiruzen worked together to seal the rest in Naruto.

who extracted kurama from kushina?? so rin still died? 

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#30 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,115 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 27 December 2015 - 03:32 PM

The question should be. Why is Tsunade dreaming this? We know her dream. Dan, Navaki, Jiraiya! Her perfect dream being about Uchiha's makes no sense. Tho this is SP we are talking about here. So even that cat is probably dreaming about them.

Also, nice to know that Sasuke will always be a dirthbag, clan or no clan! 

Yp330yZ.gif

#31 Comy

Comy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 04:48 PM

I'm sorry, but i have lost ALL faith in SP&Kishi.

waplrk.jpg

#32 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 05:23 PM

Look, I know it's unlikely, but I'm saying . . . if SP does that, it's a good way to boost ratings. And since they spending more than 10 episodes on one particular what-if, I don't see why they wouldn't wanna try a what-if on something that's popular. Lord knows that if the shoe were on the other foot and NaruSaku ended up being the canon ending, a NaruHina what-if would be ASSURED and easily get 10+ episodes. It's a good business frankly, but yeah, I agree they won't do it.

As far as bastardizing NaruSaku, silly stuff like having Naruto and Sakura midway realize that they love Hinata and Sasuke respectively, even in the dream world. That would be bastardizing it.

Posted Image

#33 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 06:40 PM

Look, I know it's unlikely, but I'm saying . . . if SP does that, it's a good way to boost ratings. And since they spending more than 10 episodes on one particular what-if, I don't see why they wouldn't wanna try a what-if on something that's popular. Lord knows that if the shoe were on the other foot and NaruSaku ended up being the canon ending, a NaruHina what-if would be ASSURED and easily get 10+ episodes. It's a good business frankly, but yeah, I agree they won't do it.

As far as bastardizing NaruSaku, silly stuff like having Naruto and Sakura midway realize that they love Hinata and Sasuke respectively, even in the dream world. That would be bastardizing it.

You kinda got something wrong there.
These people are NOT NH fans (as a former nh/ss fan i woould never consider this ending as good..its an insult).

They are Hinata fans.. specifically her "assets" that they try so hard to manipulate. They dont care about your money or your opinion. All they need is their sick fantasies of women finally liking them.

I dont think they hate NaruSaku..they even have fillers strenghtening that side. But the problem is Sakura. Not only do they insist to remover her curves and took away her flattering designs.. she is also a woman who wont take kitten from any man unless you are Sasuke. And they hate that.

Sadly, i could never look at this series the same way as i did before. Thats how 'traumatized' i am with this injustice.

This is just my opinion or delusions if you may.

#34 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 06:21 PM

did the rumour about the filler episode about Sakura telling Naruto she still loves Sasuke happen yet? was this the episode? was it all just another lie told by trashimoto?

#35 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 29 December 2015 - 06:40 PM

No Sakuras feelings for Sasuke have been kind of vague actually. Her feelings in general have been vague in this arc.

they seem to be leaning Naruto ways considering with Sasuke right in front of her she chose to pull Naruto away by the wrist and protect him.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#36 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 29 December 2015 - 07:24 PM

It seems there is a trade off. No SS confession and bench scene and Naruto and Sakura reunion conversation. Just imaged How pissoff he SS fandom would have been if SP replayed Sakura asking Naruto that she looks more womanly.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#37 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 30 December 2015 - 02:13 AM

Apparently the horrors of the anime won't let up even in 2016: http://www.saiyanisl...uya-later-2016/

I am curious about the Kaguya arc they want to do... I wonder if it'll provide some backstory for her unlike what Kishimoto failed to do.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#38 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 02:16 AM

It wouldn't matter. Her ending is what ultimately ruined everything the whole arc, no...story going for in tensions.

#39 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 02:47 AM

Apparently the horrors of the anime won't let up even in 2016: http://www.saiyanisl...uya-later-2016/

I am curious about the Kaguya arc they want to do... I wonder if it'll provide some backstory for her unlike what Kishimoto failed to do.

The image with Kaguya also has Naruto and Sasuke in their genin days...does that mean even more filler once they actually start fighting kaguya?

Edit:Why are the people in the comment section not even talking about the article?

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 30 December 2015 - 02:57 AM.

#40 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 03:09 AM

The image with Kaguya also has Naruto and Sasuke in their genin days...does that mean even more filler once they actually start fighting kaguya?

Edit:Why are the people in the comment section not even talking about the article?

It's like that. Hardly any real talk.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users