• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 06:54 PM

Well, now that the pairing war is over and with the fact that H&E has been around for 10 years, I figure it's a good time to reflect on what a great ride it was here at NaruSaku.com! 

There have certainly been both up and downs here, so let's take a look at the best of them  :happy:

When I first got here, the manga I believe was just getting to the Sai / Sasuke arc, and the FILLERS were still going on in the anime. I remember waiting week after week, mid 2006, as Part 1 of Naruto kept going and going and going. Then finally, the time came and we got to see the very first episodes of Naruto Shippuden!

I also remember the great times on both Flash Chat and Live Chat from 2006-2009. When I was a noobie at first, FC really helped in me fitting in and it was great to just hang out in the LC.

I also remember when Xat first started up, and how much fun it was seeing everyone on there during the summer of 2011. Also, the doodles were great  :lol:

I'll probably think of some more later!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#2 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 07:07 PM

Becoming a moderator.

Also, meeting Konan-sama, Rocket, and definetly Fenris. People like StrikerTheNoble, Shadow, and a few others were fun to talk to that one summer when we did nothing but... post Naruto girls... Don't want to talk about that because I'm a moderator now. xD Lifeless Leo sounded like he hated talking to me when we first met so he doesn't make the list. Get wrecked kid.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#3 Exact

Exact

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:My fiance <3, Good food, romance, education, math & science, WWll, BF3, war movies, Tom Hanks, Morgan Freeman, narusaku.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:10 PM

I was never a real part of the community until then a week ago. So this time of grief is my favorite because for the most part, you're all there for each other... so kind and awesome to talk to. 

:)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tumblr_n6ghsnynMH1s2je29o1_400.gif 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

#4 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:13 PM

Summer of 2011 was pretty awesome on xat, I must say. Good ol' times. Painful times too, but oh well.

75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#5 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:15 PM

I was also a noobie during the flash chat era XDDD;; I had joined the forum to enter a fanfic contest, and actually managed to win a prize!

Gah, that was a long time ago...but h&e led to forming some great relationships :3

#6 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:29 PM

Jordan, Im supposed to be top of your list!

In all seriousness though my favorite moments would have had to be going on Xat chat with the group

We had some great times there drawing on doodle, laughing at stupid things, talking about sports and other things.

Our few game nights we would have when we would all sit down and play TF2 together was also a great part of those days.

Though I still enjoy Xat till this day!

Im happy to have met all of you guys. All of you have become such a big part of my life and like a second family to me.

Edited by Fyuria'sLeo, 07 November 2014 - 09:29 PM.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#7 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:42 PM

Mine was when I wrote my Naruto and Kingdom Hearts story. I was planning on making it longer by going to other worlds but I'm just gonna do two more Disney worlds than the Final battle. That's it though(not at this website with the story.)

509356167_759751.gif?4

#8 Tsunade

Tsunade

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts
  • Interests:People.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 11:50 PM

Oh good lord there are are so many.

I guess the first was when my name was mentioned in the HMS NaruSaku. I only was helping villagers out but still to be apart of that great fanfiction was amazing!

OMG LC, so much kitten went down in there to talk about! Mostly I loved when Rick kept kicking True out of LC and changing his username. Or abusing the name alert. (LOL, I was Yoko's alarm clock.)

The Ani and Tsu show~, lol the time that we interviewed Hoku and I was playing pinball so I'd miss a question. Or all the times that there was a problem with recording . Lol false opens, missing half of true's interview....the list goes on.

I was so happy that Xat chat came about. after LC closed. Omg all the doodling! ALL THE MEMBER SHIPPING.

Lastly being able to meet my friends I have made on here in person! I finally got to meet: Ani (2009-), Juujuu119 (2010-2013), Bolt (2011-), Yoko, Saku, Insu (2013-),  Gamemaster, Alge (2014-).

We all have a yearly thing going now. Juujuu missed this year...;_;

And I am so glad that this forum was around to meet them!

Edited by Tsunade, 08 November 2014 - 01:32 AM.

Tsu.gif

#9 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:40 AM

Meeting all of you guys.. talking to great people, my blog becoming a array of craziness (that definitely holds tons of memories), becoming very close to others, and sharing experiences with friends here. And definitely Xat chat stuff.

This goes for all my friends I've met here and have shared good memories with and especially those I've grown close to over these years.

I love you guys. We're wacky, classified insane, and just great all around. We've had so many laughs and I'm sure through all of this we'll continue to have more.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#10 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:55 AM

Becoming a moderator.

Also, meeting Konan-sama, Rocket, and definetly Fenris. People like StrikerTheNoble, Shadow, and a few others were fun to talk to that one summer when we did nothing but... post Naruto girls... Don't want to talk about that because I'm a moderator now. xD Lifeless Leo sounded like he hated talking to me when we first met so he doesn't make the list. Get wrecked kid.

Lol I still have those photos from our Sakura Husbando war Foolish that we sent eachother. Now that you're a mod perhaps it would be a good time to post the ones you sent me.... :plots:  :plots:  :plots:  :plots:

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#11 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 01:51 AM

Definitely 2011. Got pretty detached from this site recently but I'm glad some of you stuck around so that I have some familiar faces to see when I visit occasionally. I hope you guys still stay.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#12 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 01:58 AM

Oh my gosh Rick (Bonta-Kun) in LC. lol Basically all of the shenanigans that went on with kicking people, changing names, and making it look like they'd posted something ridiculous. (OneTrueHerpes!)  :lmao: Also the H&E RP that happened. (I was a total amateur at RP and still am, but it was fun to be a part of something with the community!

I googled narusaku and was brought here and read the Manifesto and it solidified my love for the ship. Then, I posted a cosplay in the Show Yourself thread and when I gathered up my courage and went into FC, people actually recognize my handle asked me about it. Ahhh. I've always had such a nice time here. uwu Everyone's so open to discuss just about anything and I am so glad that I did that wayward google for all the friends that I have made. :)

tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#13 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 08 November 2014 - 05:05 AM

when i kicKED LIDS ASS IN THAT BURPING CONTEST

For realzies though, I have to second those who said xat chat, circa 2011. God, I really needed y'all then.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#14 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 01:08 PM

Just joining here in General. I felt really happy to find fans who felt similar to me about NaruSaku and about the series overall. all the debates, agreements, laughs fors Ns moments, and cries when NH or SS is hinted at. I cherish them all. :lol:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#15 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 11 November 2014 - 01:44 PM

For me it was definetly the time when I was still capable of running the dialog corner, and the times i was goofing off with Jordan.

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#16 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 01:35 PM

When chapter 631 came out. This thread was such a blast of happiness ... :chuckle:

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#17 ALESSE

ALESSE

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 01:46 PM

Just coming here and meeting some amazing people on here. The drama that was the pein fight and the epic post pein fight and heck even 631. Those were some really good times.
It was a great ass ride.

Y7kvBpU.gif

#18 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:33 PM

I'm also gonna have to agree that the latter half of 2011 on Xat shines the brightest whenever I think of good H&E memories.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#19 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 19 November 2014 - 05:10 PM

Everything. There's too many memories here,

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#20 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 05:29 PM

One of my fondest has to be when I first came here, and all the friends I've made as well as meeting people who share the same love I have for NS and how it has grown and shaped over the years. I may not have been here as often in the past few years, but... I'm glad to come back :happy: Especially since I am also making new friends.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users