#481 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 01:20 AM

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Apr 20 2012, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, you'd be surprised. Human bias is a hell of a beast.

And disassociation of bias from oneself and aversion to a completely human bias is a hell of a b*tch, too.

Edited by The Tax-Man, 21 April 2012 - 01:20 AM.

naruto.gif

1. "This is worthless NONSENSE."
2. "This is an interesting, but perverse, point of view..."
3. "True, but quite unimportant."
4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

#482 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 01:33 AM

QUOTE (The Tax-Man @ Apr 21 2012, 01:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And disassociation of bias from oneself and aversion to a completely human bias is a hell of a b*tch, too.

That it is. It's in our nature. The reason why we'd be doomed in a robot invasion. lol
On the morning of Wednesday, April 11th, 2012, my Aunt Karla passed away. She was my mother's baby sister, and my coolest aunt when I was a kid. She was the best babysitter ever, and she was like an older sister to me.

Karly, I don't know if you can hear this. I am not a believer, I haven't been since Sheryl died. But if you can, I want you to know that I'm truly sorry for everything bad I've ever said about you. When you were suffering, I should have been there to help you. I should have visited. I should have encouraged you to leave the house and get a job, to be active and alive the way you used to be.

I promise that I will do everything that I can to be successful and a good person, to make you proud the way you would have wanted me to. No matter what I said, I loved you. And I will always love you. Rest in Peace, you will never be forgotten.

#483 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:31 AM

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Apr 21 2012, 01:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That it is. It's in our nature. The reason why we'd be doomed in a robot invasion. lol

We have the self-disrupt button. We all good.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#484 Luis Alonso

Luis Alonso

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:06 AM

Easy biggrin.gif

Naruto has protected Sakura so many times, and Sakura understands that. In shippuden, Sakura begins to start to admire Naturo, and care about him a lot more. For example, when Naruto get's hurt. She rush's to is aid and tries her very best to heal him. Even the Captain, notice's that Sakura has feeling for Naruto.

Also, Saskue could care less about Sakura, every single time, he hurts her, and who's there to comfort her? That would be Naruto. HE IS ALWAYS THERE FOR HER. biggrin.gif
Luis Alonso was here.

#485 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:38 AM

QUOTE (Luis Alonso @ May 2 2012, 02:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Easy biggrin.gif

Naruto has protected Sakura so many times, and Sakura understands that. In shippuden, Sakura begins to start to admire Naturo, and care about him a lot more. For example, when Naruto get's hurt. She rush's to is aid and tries her very best to heal him. Even the Captain, notice's that Sakura has feeling for Naruto.

Also, Saskue could care less about Sakura, every single time, he hurts her, and who's there to comfort her? That would be Naruto. HE IS ALWAYS THERE FOR HER. biggrin.gif

Kishi said he designed Sakura as a character who is like a normal girl, and didn't understand men yet. That's what led to her falling for the guy who was a jerk, but was also the coolest. Sakura's only reason for loving Sasuke were for his power (which is now nothing but darkness that he uses to kill soldiers and attack the leaf village), his looks (which won't matter when Sakura's character development is complete, and she doesn't only go for looks), and his cool attitude (which doesn't make her heart beat as much as seeing Naruto fighting with all his heart every enemy he faces). Once Sakura is fully developed, Sakura would see no reason to see Sasuke as anything more than a friend. She will instead only see Naruto in that way, for more than 2,000 reasons.

Naruto will love Sakura, as always, because he has no reason not to, especially after showing her the same amount of love as every other chapter up to this point. Not to mention the JiraTsun/MinaKush/NaruSaku parallel that is just magically there for no reason. tongue.gif

Hinata's has Kiba, Sasuke, Ao (Ao is a character who was in 1 recent chapter. He was in the hyuga clan, and was Hinata's bodyguard sense she was growing up, and he seemed to have a strong loving care for Hinata), and then Neji, but if Hinata gets no one, big deal, shes only a background character.

As for Sasuke, there's not much hope for him. However if he is to get one, then I would say Hinata or Karin are the only ones left. Hinata, even though she would be a VERY weird choice by Kishi, seeing how they have never talked to each other, I think Sasuke and Hinata are meant to talk to one another in the end, but that's me being a fanboy more than anything else. As for Karin, she is a Uzumaki, and Sasuke is a Uchiha, so maybe Kishi is making something out of that. However, her love for Sasuke seems a little too much like SasuSaku, seeing how she almost was killed by Sasuke, and once fangirled him. Most likely Sasuke will die, if you asked me, but if he lived, he probably wouldn't get anybody.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#486 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 09:29 PM

Hey I'm new here, and this is going to be a long post. Sorry.

When Naruto first came to the U.S. I was only twelve, and I didn't care about who ended up with who. It was anime, what does love got to with it. But I did try to spot out of who is going to end up with who, and, at the time, I thought it was obvious. I thought Sakura will end up with Sasuke, because I thought they were both kinda of jerks in the beginning, especially to Naruto. I believed that Naruto will get with that 'random' girl Hinata, because she had a crush on him and that he will realize that Sakura is kinda of a mean person. It was a situation where everyone wins, easy. I will admit back in the day I always like the idea of Naruto winning Sakura over, but the anime always seem to focus on Sakura's crush on Sasuke.

My original theory seemed to be going to that direction during the Chunin arc, when Naruto refuse to copy off of Hinata's test, and later make that Blood vow. Also, during the forest of death, Sakura and Sasuke did seem to be getting closer together, and she did seem to actually start caring for him. Later Naruto and Hinata had a scene together where he said he liked people like her (weird people). I thought it was nice scene, and it was going to be foreshadowing of them getting together. So for the most part my opinion on pairings didn't change during the Chunin arc, and I was pretty confident of where the series was going, even though I didn't like who will end up with who.

That was until Naruto's fight with Gaara, and that's when I started getting confused. It wasn't the actually fight that made me rethink things about pairings, because when I first watched it I believed he was fighting for the whole village and his friends (both Sasuke and Sakura). Sure Sakura was the one in immediate danger, and he kept repeating that he will save both SAKURA and the village, but I didn't see anything romantic about it at the time. It was what Sasuke said to Sakura later that made realize he did it for her. I forgot what he said in the anime, but I remember he said this "He did it all for you." (I pretty sure said something like that, please correct me if I'm wrong). It was that line that made me question the direction of where the anime was going for the characters.

But after that it was relatively quiet for pairings, except for Sasusaku (unfortunately). Yeah, I saw the parallels between the sanin and team 7 (it was a very obvious parallel), but the fact that Tsunade fell in love with someone else kind of told me that Sakura probably will have to find someone else outside her team to love. But the show kept showing that Sakura loves Sasuke, to the point it was getting annoying. I didn't think they would have kept emphasizing it unless they were going to end up together.

All that change when Sasuke left. Even though I didn't like Sakura in Part 1, her confessing was really sad and desperate. I really felt bad for her, and when Sasuke could only say that she's annoying and thanks her before knocking her out, that made me hate him. I used to not care if she ended up with Sasuke, but after that moment I realize I don't want those two characters getting together.

That leads to the Promise of The Lifetime.

That's when I realize that Naruto DOES love Sakura, like he said "I understand how it feels to like someone who is impossible to get." (I think that's a quote from the anime, but I could be wrong. Correct me if I am) But it wasn't the promise that made me want these characters get together, it's what Naruto said to Sakura after his fight with Sasuke. He's going to keep his promise because that's his ninja way. That's when I wanted them to get together, that's when I wanted to see Naruto win. That's when I became a Narusaku fan.

#487 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 02:17 AM

Welcome to the FC! happy.gif
QUOTE (Transformers03 @ Jun 21 2012, 05:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That was until Naruto's fight with Gaara, and that's when I started getting confused. It wasn't the actually fight that made me rethink things about pairings, because when I first watched it I believed he was fighting for the whole village and his friends (both Sasuke and Sakura). Sure Sakura was the one in immediate danger, and he kept repeating that he will save both SAKURA and the village, but I didn't see anything romantic about it at the time. It was what Sasuke said to Sakura later that made realize he did it for her. I forgot what he said in the anime, but I remember he said this "He did it all for you." (I pretty sure said something like that, please correct me if I'm wrong). It was that line that made me question the direction of where the anime was going for the characters.

Actually, in the manga Naruto never mentioned protecting the village when referring to saving Sakura. One of the most vivid lines from Naruto during that fight is, "I'll protect Sakura-chan, no matter what!" right before summoning Gamabunta for the first time in battle.

And that line from Sasuke in the manga was "That guy risked death to save you" - and yes, Sasuke clarified beyond a shadow of a doubt that Naruto was fighting primarily for Sakura's sake. It was a great moment.
That leads to the Promise of The Lifetime.

That's when I realize that Naruto DOES love Sakura, like he said "I understand how it feels to like someone who is impossible to get." (I think that's a quote from the anime, but I could be wrong. Correct me if I am) But it wasn't the promise that made me want these characters get together, it's what Naruto said to Sakura after his fight with Sasuke. He's going to keep his promise because that's his ninja way. That's when I wanted them to get together, that's when I wanted to see Naruto win. That's when I became a Narusaku fan.

I've seen different translations of that line, but the ones I can recall from the manga are "I know how much you're suffering right now. I feel it too." and "I know how much pain you're in because of Sasuke. I can understand."

Either way, it's the closest Naruto has come to telling Sakura that he loves her.

As for my reasons:
  • I adore Naruto's love for Sakura; its sweet and selfless and unconditional; he puts her first, but is able to have respect for himself at the same time
  • I adore how Sakura started out disliking Naruto, and grew to be the person most constantly by his side, supporting and defending him even when she feels like she should be doing more (I don't know how she could be)
  • I love how they have a solid foundation of friendship to build their romantic relationship from - they get along great, and can just be themselves around each other
  • Each one has seen both the best and the worst sides of the other and still care a great deal
  • They complement one another greatly; different enough to strengthen the other, but similar enough to be incredibly compatible in day to day life

I could list a lot more reasons, but honestly, this pairing just works for me. I have never shipped any pairing this hard - ever. There's just something special about NaruSaku narusakuct7.gif
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#488 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 03:00 AM

^Thanks Paptala, your one of my favorites on the site. You have great reasons too.

#489 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:10 AM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Jun 21 2012, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As for my reasons:
  • I adore Naruto's love for Sakura; its sweet and selfless and unconditional; he puts her first, but is able to have respect for himself at the same time
  • I adore how Sakura started out disliking Naruto, and grew to be the person most constantly by his side, supporting and defending him even when she feels like she should be doing more (I don't know how she could be)
  • I love how they have a solid foundation of friendship to build their romantic relationship from - they get along great, and can just be themselves around each other
  • Each one has seen both the best and the worst sides of the other and still care a great deal
  • They complement one another greatly; different enough to strengthen the other, but similar enough to be incredibly compatible in day to day life

*sigh* Reading this really made my day. It's all logical and perfectly true.

QUOTE (Paptala @ Jun 21 2012, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I could list a lot more reasons, but honestly, this pairing just works for me. I have never shipped any pairing this hard - ever. There's just something special about NaruSaku

Me either, and that's saying something, considering my past ships.

#490 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:20 AM

NaruHina is all about Hinata wanting to be with Naruto while he doesn't really give it any thought

SasuSaku is all about Sakura wanting to be with Sasuke while he doesn't really give it any thought

NaruSaku is all about Naruto wanting Sakura to be happy (even if it's not with him in the end) while Sakura shows growing feeling for Naruto

Yeah, I think we have a winner with the last one.

#491 TheClover

TheClover

Not with that yangire attitude, young lady.

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Interests:Ask! :)

Posted 22 June 2012 - 02:38 PM

I've always shipped NaruSaku right from the start. There are countless pairings I support, but this one really did it for me. (My OTP!!! a_spaz.gif)

Well first of all, I never really liked the whole "bad boy with good girl" concept. It just so happens to work sometimes, but sometimes the bad boy is so sickeningly annoying that you end up getting tired of that ship (Like SasuSaku in Part I. Completely over-emphasized.) and feeling sorry for the girl. The bad boy is always either 1) completely full of himself to notice anyone else; 2) insulting everyone, and sometimes, especially the girl; or 3) BOTH. As for Sakura's confession, well, like everyone has already said, it was desperate. It ticked me off how Sasuke just responded with the usual, "You're still annoying," and then, "Thank you". I always thought his head was bigger than his brain, as in his ego was greater than his prodigious intelligence. I think I hated Sasuke, and only started to tolerate him recently. Honestly I didn't really had a problem with Sakura despite her fangirling and not-so-useful input in battles during Part I. And now, in Part II, Sasuke is so twisted that I'm not sure he'll ever be the same again. Imo, I don't think SasuSaku has much of a chance now more than ever. Sakura still seems to have lingering feelings for Sasuke, but I don't think they'll be anchoring her down forever. She'll get over him as a first crush, though her bond with him as a teammate and friend won't disappear, similar to Naruto's even stronger bond. From the very appealing way Sakura has turned out, I doubt she'll be running into Sasuke's arms the second he returns. I mean, hey, even if he did, do people honestly think he's gonna do all that stuff he does in fanart? rolleyes.gif That is, unless Kishi-sensei does a 180 with all of the things that have taken place, all the development, the growth, etc. tongue.gif

The other concept I dislike is a STALKER getting with a guy. This isn't always irritating, but it tends to be if the girl is extremely shy. I got tired of NaruHina after seeing that nothing was happening except Naruto helping Hinata indirectly, talking to her here and there, and obliviously inspiring her. While Hinata...err...blushed and fainted...? Gave ointment? Yeah. sleep.gif I actually really like Hinata as a character. I thought her crush was kind of cute, and liked how she constantly looked at Naruto's pants all the time as a role model. I used to kinda be like her, but frankly I'm more of a Sakura kinda person. I think a lot of her fans can relate to her with her personality and unrequited love problems. Her confession really touched me tbh. I liked the flashbacks and enjoyed seeing how she has changed. Certainly, she's grown more confident. But just because she's developed over time doesn't mean she's changed completely, which is what NaruHinas are giving the impression of seeing. More confident indeed, but not completely different from her old self. This takes time to happen, and the goddess-worship given to her is, to put it mildly, not exactly true or worth saying. Naruto also hasn't exactly acknowledged her feelings the way she wanted, either. I wish the best for her. She's amazing, but I don't think she's really a suitable match for Naruto. Unless, you know, the whole 180 thing happens. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

I'm not counting the above two pairings out yet, as the story'll go as Kishi wants it. He could've just been trolling us NS fans, but then I'd be really disappointed with his writing skills and ticked off. shamefulcry0js.gif Kinda like with J.K. Rowling (wanted Harry/Hermione). rawr.gif OK, getting a little off-topic. sweatdrop.gif

Now we come to NaruSaku. OK, sorry if I get a little weird here, but this is seriously the cutest thing ever. whatthekitten.gif I always thought it was adorable how this one guy is always trying to get this one girl to notice him. Not every guy is like that, but the ones who are really make your day. And I don't know what came over me. I just naturally sided with Naruto, and always got disappointed whenever he got rejected. I could easily feel what he was feeling, understand what he was doing. And I liked it a lot. That undying love. How he was always there for her even when she didn't care. How he'd always protect her, no matter what. I especially loved when he protected her from Gaara, and that moment when Sasuke explained who had really protected Sakura. ^*O*^ I love the POAL, too. Truly shows how much Sakura means to him, and how much he's willing to sacrifice for her happiness. And also because of me disliking Sasuke. I wanted him to win. Show that guy who was boss. The guy who always thought he'd win, that he was better at everything. Show him that it's all talk. I've always rooted for Naruto in the Naruto/Sasuke rivalry.

The thing with me is that I really, really like MainGuyxMainGirl pairings as well. Sometimes I start shipping a guy with the first girl (relevant to the plot) that appears, even if it's crack and there's no reason to. tongue.gif They turn out to happen quite often, but I'm much more selective in shoujo anime/manga. Gotta be careful there; it gets a little tricky. But that's getting off-topic again. sweat.gif So anyway, I like how it's a MainGuyxMainGirl pairing, but I also like how the guy is the one who originally had the crush. It's like nowadays almost every girl has SOME crush, so it seems normal and uninteresting. But a guy? That's different from the usual. Not every guy is like that.

Then I start Part II, and it's like, "WHOA. What the heck just happened? This is freaking perfect."

Then we see SAKURA, the girl who used to be annoyed by the presence of Naruto, the same girl who used to hit him and send him flying, the same girl who fangirled after Sasuke, yelled at Naruto for "disrespecting Sasuke-kun"--yes, that girl. tongue.gif SAKURA now seems to have a CRUSH on him as well!

Mind = blown. blowup.gif

And we keep watching as the plot moves on. They get closer. And closer. And closer. Helping each other emotionally with their friendship. Healing. Aiding in battle. Admiring each others' virtuous qualities.

Sasuke?

Uh. Oh. He's in the corner, being all evil and stuff. :3

Hinata?

Ummm...

Until finally...

Our great confession! I LOVE this confession to death.

And in exchange for this love, I have to deal with wave after wave of NaruHina/SasuSaku fans. Oh, lucky me. dry.gif Oh, has anyone noticed that the number of SasuSaku fans are dropping recently? Yay! Less stuff to deal with! a_dance.gif

Anyway, I really like this confession, because I think what she said about her feelings for Naruto are true. The part I believe she lied about is that her feelings for Sasuke are completely gone. She really rushed through that part, putting on a fake smile to attempt to put Naruto at ease. Her timing was also really off, imo. Right before a war is going to start, she confesses? Not the brightest of ideas. People aren't really looking for love during wartime.... mellow.gif More like, uh, STAYING ALIVE.

Concluding: I think NaruSaku is the perfect couple. No, not because the guy is incredibly bad. Not because he's a bishounen. Not because he's a perfect prince. Not because of his prodigious intelligence. Not because of his huge ego. Not because the girl is consistently fangirling over the guy. Or stalking him every day.

No, I like it because it's the most realistic pairing I've seen. The most natural. The most relatable. With the most growth and development. The girl who used to get annoyed by the guy has been charmed by him. And the poor guy is just too dense to realize it right away! tongue.gif

Not to mention that they balance each other perfectly (like yin and yang, heaven and earth, etc.) and get along really well, and also look awfully cute together. Plus the MinaKushi and JiraTsu parallels. narusakuct7.gif

*INHAAAAAAAAAAAALE*

*GAAAAAAAAASP*

Sorry for the rant, everyone. sweatdrop.gif

Edited by DemonicxWings, 26 June 2012 - 11:03 PM.

#492 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,078 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 27 June 2012 - 02:55 AM

I think people are forgetting that Sakura main obsession to hook up with Sasuke was that she wouldn't be teased about her forehead and stand superior among the girls before she had an infatuation.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#493 TheClover

TheClover

Not with that yangire attitude, young lady.

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Interests:Ask! :)

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:25 AM

QUOTE (Konoha'sCrimsonFox @ Jun 26 2012, 07:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think people are forgetting that Sakura main obsession to hook up with Sasuke was that she wouldn't be teased about her forehead and stand superior among the girls before she had an infatuation.

Really? Is there proof that that's specifically why she wanted to get with him...? Because I always thought she so-called "liked" him 'cause he was the bad boy; the popular, handsome, smart, dreamy guy.

#494 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:24 AM

they are selfless towards each other, simple as that.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#495 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:13 PM

QUOTE (Branden @ Jul 24 2012, 02:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
they are selfless towards each other, simple as that.

Yep.

#496 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:54 PM

I like them because they make sense. It would make sense for them to love eachother, after all they've been through - together. I don't get why Sakura would love Sasuke, I can't see it. And I don't think she knows why either, or will ever know. You got yourself a problem if you dunno why you love your loverboy.

And I like them because I think NH/SS are highly contrasts to NS, I think the other pairing compliments us. Because whenever they are in the same panel, I see that Naruto and Sakura are acting more proffessional and selfless. NH/SS really highlight NS for me, or maybe I am the only one who sees it. mellow.gif

ナルサク

#497 TyranntX

TyranntX

Undisputed King of the Dinosaurs

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku (duh), Dinosaurs, anime, Starcraft, and skyrim.

Posted 20 August 2012 - 03:00 AM

1. just take a look at the episode where Sasuke leaves the village... why dos sakura want sasuke to STAY? because no matter where sasuke goes, there will be 1 thing it dosnt Have Naruto. and by this time in the story Sakura has already started to fall for naruto... and loose intrest in sasuke.

2. after naruto fails to bring back sasuke sakura tries to convince naruto to STOP looking for sasuke... the reason? it quite obvious. after seeing th massive damage done to naruto sakura fore saw the worst that could have happen to naruto if he continued... his own dimise. Feeling worried she pleades him to stop because the last thing she wants is for her beloved to die.

HOWEVER! naruto has not forgoten his promise to sakura to bring sasuke back. so he keeps trying and trying to bring him back, even if sakura has had a change of heart he still keeps his promises, Thus strengthening the likehood of a NaruSaku ending

3. Sakura actualy tries to KILL sasuke, naruto comes to rescue her and suceeds. just like sakura dosnt want to see naruto die, naruto dosnt want to see sakura die. so while sakura just tried to put a stake through the heart of her mormer crush it completely earases the possiblity of a SasuSaku ending and drasticly improves the possibility of a narusaku ending.

4.Naruto sees sakura more than any other female character, as dose Sakura sees naruto more than any other male character. this helps build their bond, and the chance of narusaku.

5. they look adorable together

6. you know the rules. The hero (Naruto) always gets th girl of his dreams (sakura)... spider-man dosnt count.... so dont ask tongue.gif

7. hinata is more like an emotional supporter... not realy much of a lover

8. sasuke's actions make me sick

9. Its obviously going to hapen

10. it's awsome

11. Sasuke's face makes me sick

12. the sight of these two together warms my heart

13. sasuke's existance makes me sick

14. many other reasons that I cannot list

tyrantrum.gif

NaruSaku

Check out my Youtube Channel!

https://www.youtube....TyranntX/videos

#498 GlucoseGlutton

GlucoseGlutton

Professional Trash

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:SakuHina tbh

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:02 AM

I'm know I'm going to sound really stupid but I mostly ship them because it just feel right. They have this chemistry between them that makes their relationship so realistic and believable. They act like themselves with each other, they're a perfectly imperfect couple. Not to mention that fact that they have a good amount of development.Another thing that makes me love this couple is that Naruto has this selfless love for her and above all he wants her to be happy even if it hurts him and she cares about him as well. That's actually the main reason I like this pairing happy.gif. Sorry for not having a longer response but I'm sorta sleepy :sweat- I'll add more reasons later though...

tumblr_mvi3cfp7Sy1rb7h2eo3_500.jpg

#499 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 02:49 PM

Databook, OK I'm writing on my iPhone..difficult. But I like them obviously because he's holding around her argh1.png

Edited by sushi., 31 August 2012 - 02:50 PM.

ナルサク

#500 Lucky Star

Lucky Star

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Reading,writing, sleeping, piano,t.v, video games,taekwondo, fangirling

Posted 31 August 2012 - 02:55 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Aug 31 2012, 10:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Databook, OK I'm writing on my iPhone..difficult. But I like them obviously because he's holding around her argh1.png

pictureem0.gif Which one is it from?

tumblr_n6o7sf8a9T1qf4xsdo1_r2_500.gif

Moving of the earth brings harms and fears; Men reckon what it did, and meant;
But trepidation of the spheres,Though greater far, is innocent. (John Donne)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users