• Please log in to reply
665 replies to this topic

#461 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:04 AM

i think they are made for each other if not naruto would never say that she was ling about love her. And sakura would never care about him . And never called him for help

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#462 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:05 AM

i think they are made for each other if not naruto would never say that she was ling about love her. And sakura would never care about him . And never called him for help

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#463 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:03 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Mar 24 2012, 05:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yes its very double standard, but you gotta deal with it. (wheres that korra pic when you need it)

its just the way things are in anime. boys do almost all the fighting so its funny when a girl hits the super-powered dude like nothing.

and it probably wont change anytime soon.

i for one love tsunderes so im not complaining biggrin.gif

Unfortunately, man, that's not just the way it is in anime. That's the way it is in pretty much all media everywhere. And it's sad.
On the morning of Wednesday, April 11th, 2012, my Aunt Karla passed away. She was my mother's baby sister, and my coolest aunt when I was a kid. She was the best babysitter ever, and she was like an older sister to me.

Karly, I don't know if you can hear this. I am not a believer, I haven't been since Sheryl died. But if you can, I want you to know that I'm truly sorry for everything bad I've ever said about you. When you were suffering, I should have been there to help you. I should have visited. I should have encouraged you to leave the house and get a job, to be active and alive the way you used to be.

I promise that I will do everything that I can to be successful and a good person, to make you proud the way you would have wanted me to. No matter what I said, I loved you. And I will always love you. Rest in Peace, you will never be forgotten.

#464 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 06:37 PM

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Mar 23 2012, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you think about it, there is never a justifiable reason for hitting. lol

I made a video about this on youtube, but deleted it due to my lacking interest. The script says, Naruto has great self-respect, he's able to draw a limit. Have you ever seen him say "NO"? (NO. a_thumbs.gif ) I think he likes that agressive side of her, just look up at the beginning of part 2 when he says he'll be careful around her, notice that loving facial expression they only give to eachother. Btw, it shows how she's warming up to him(psst, tsundere) by slowly stop hitting him. Sakura's not the only one who hits Naruto, and she quit a while ago.

--
I like them because they are eachothers halfpart.

Edited by sushi., 27 March 2012 - 06:40 PM.

ナルサク

#465 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:53 AM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Mar 27 2012, 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I made a video about this on youtube, but deleted it due to my lacking interest. The script says, Naruto has great self-respect, he's able to draw a limit. Have you ever seen him say "NO"? (NO. a_thumbs.gif ) I think he likes that agressive side of her, just look up at the beginning of part 2 when he says he'll be careful around her, notice that loving facial expression they only give to eachother. Btw, it shows how she's warming up to him(psst, tsundere) by slowly stop hitting him. Sakura's not the only one who hits Naruto, and she quit a while ago.

--
I like them because they are eachothers halfpart.

And I repeat, of course he doesn't say "no." He doesn't exist. He is the mental puppet of Kishimoto, just like Sakura. If he wished to have Sakura hit Naruto, and for Naruto to say "thank you, may I have another," then he will. She does not hit him because she is a Tsundere, she is a Tsundere because she hits him.
On the morning of Wednesday, April 11th, 2012, my Aunt Karla passed away. She was my mother's baby sister, and my coolest aunt when I was a kid. She was the best babysitter ever, and she was like an older sister to me.

Karly, I don't know if you can hear this. I am not a believer, I haven't been since Sheryl died. But if you can, I want you to know that I'm truly sorry for everything bad I've ever said about you. When you were suffering, I should have been there to help you. I should have visited. I should have encouraged you to leave the house and get a job, to be active and alive the way you used to be.

I promise that I will do everything that I can to be successful and a good person, to make you proud the way you would have wanted me to. No matter what I said, I loved you. And I will always love you. Rest in Peace, you will never be forgotten.

#466 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:57 PM

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Mar 23 2012, 11:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I understand that. But here is the question: why is it funny?

I have absolutely no idea.

Edited by Strangelove, 12 April 2012 - 07:59 PM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#467 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:05 PM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Apr 12 2012, 07:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have absolutely no idea.

Nobody does. And nobody can try to rationalize it without sounding like a monster. Hm.

#468 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:11 PM

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Apr 12 2012, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nobody does. And nobody can try to rationalize it without sounding like a monster. Hm.

Alright then, I will try to sound like a monster

Peaceful young races with fire on they're houses
Millions of voices all silenced like mouses
Watching the cowards bow towards they're new king
These are a few of my favorite things.

The fact is, that there is no rational explanation.

All of the Naruto characters seem to have a tad bit of insanity, every single one of them...including Shikamaru.

Edited by Strangelove, 12 April 2012 - 08:16 PM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#469 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:19 PM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Apr 12 2012, 08:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Alright then, I will try to sound like a monster

Peaceful young races with fire on they're houses
Millions of voices all silenced like mouses
Watching the cowards bow towards they're new king
These are a few of my favorite things.

The fact is, that there is no rational explanation.

All of the Naruto characters seem to have a tad bit of insanity, every single one of them...including Shikamaru.

Yeah, but here is the thing. They are not the ones laughing. The audience is. The audience in our world, the real world. And this isn't the first instance of violence that has prompted laughter. Fictional or otherwise.

#470 Kyuzo Hatake

Kyuzo Hatake

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:I like debating about pairings.And simply talking about characters strengths and weaknesses.(especially Naruto)Off topic I enjoy surfing and soccer.I also spend a lot of my time training.

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:50 AM

Pein tried to hit Naruto.

Kyuzo Hatake sakura.gif

Fox State 714

#471 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:27 PM

One word: chemistry. They are being themselves around each other and I think they are very comfortable with it. They dont always agree with each other (e.g. Sakura's confession), but they hold each other's with high regards.

In addition to that, I like NaruSaku based on these build up moments:
  • When Naruto fought Gaara head over the heel to save Sakura, she was unconscious and cant see to what extent Naruto would risk his life for her.
  • When Sakura learned about jinchuuriki, she was worrying about Naruto, while Naruto thought she worried about Gaara, and quickly cut her so that she would stop crying.
  • When Naruto went four tails, Sakura ran towards him. Naruto was unconscious and cant see to what extent Sakura would do to protect him and relief his burden.
  • When Yamato had that unfinished sentence at Tenchi bridge, Sakura was the one listening, while Naruto was unconscious.
  • When Pein destroyed Konoha and Sakura screamed for Naruto to come back, the next instant, he was there (of course Naruto cant hear Sakura's plead).
  • When Sai pointed out to Naruto that he can see he really likes her, Naruto was present, while Sakura was not. Likewise in that arc, when Sai told Sakura about Naruto, she was the one present.

These subtle moments, in my opinion, are the one that builds the strong foundation for NaruSaku. It makes the readers wonder, if only Naruto could see what Sakura did, likewise if only Sakura could see what Naruto did... Of course, I hope that they will end up together eventually, so it will be nicely concluded, once and for all smile.gif

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#472 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:16 PM

You know, this topic and the debate thread really should be one and the same.

#473 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:22 PM

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Apr 19 2012, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not necessarily. I mean this thread here is just for people to give their reasons why they love the pairing, could the same reasons as everyone elses or it could be different, unique, reasons, but they are reasons nonetheless. Could be used as a way to help new members get themselves comfortable. I mean this thread is a sticky along with the debate thread for a reason. Which means that they are not indeed one and the same.

Edited by Anguyen92, 19 April 2012 - 10:24 PM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#474 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:08 AM

QUOTE (Anguyen92 @ Apr 19 2012, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not necessarily. I mean this thread here is just for people to give their reasons why they love the pairing, could the same reasons as everyone elses or it could be different, unique, reasons, but they are reasons nonetheless. Could be used as a way to help new members get themselves comfortable. I mean this thread is a sticky along with the debate thread for a reason. Which means that they are not indeed one and the same.

I don't know. The discussion here pretty much seems to be the same discussion there.

#475 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:17 AM

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Apr 19 2012, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know. The discussion here pretty much seems to be the same discussion there.

I don't think this thread is really much of a discussion as it is pretty much a list of reasons why people do like it for their own reasons, if the reasons are either going to be really obvious or reasons that could be personal and unique to them. If you don't like the idea of this thread, then I don't know what you want out of it, then. Do you want a merge? I don't think it is going to be the case, since obviously the mods would have done this a long, long time ago.

Anyway, I'm going to get this on back topic for once again listing my reasons, since its been almost a year since I joined this forum, and that the post I made itt the first time was not really clear, though that was due to being the new guy, but anywho.

I love this pairing pretty much, because of mainly the dynamics and how they interact between them. It reminded me of a dynamic that I once had with a person, and that, in an instant, makes me really root for NaruSaku to make it to the end standing.

Edited by Anguyen92, 20 April 2012 - 05:28 AM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#476 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:25 AM

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Apr 20 2012, 06:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They're definitely not the same. Debate thread rationalize why NS will happen while this thread is just a list of personal reasons why they like NS. It may be because they think it will happen because of story development or even just a simple reason like how they like the 2 characters an how they look good together. Of course you can't give the "they look good together" reason as to why NS will happen in the debate thread.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#477 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:48 AM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Apr 20 2012, 06:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They're definitely not the same. Debate thread rationalize why NS will happen while this thread is just a list of personal reasons why they like NS. It may be because they think it will happen because of story development or even just a simple reason like how they like the 2 characters an how they look good together. Of course you can't give the "they look good together" reason as to why NS will happen in the debate thread.

ermm.gif I still see them bleeding into eachother. At least, in the points of debate and response. Almost a circular reasoning. We like it because it makes sense, and it makes sense because we like it.

#478 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:33 PM

The entire message. There are so many, but one I noticed recently is that now, it is Naruto who's the popular guy. Not Sasuke. And he's popular for the right reason, not because he's cool. I feel like people are turning to Naruto, like Sakura and even Ino said I think I'm almost falling for him..

ナルサク

#479 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:30 PM

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Apr 19 2012, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ermm.gif I still see them bleeding into eachother. At least, in the points of debate and response. Almost a circular reasoning. We like it because it makes sense, and it makes sense because we like it.

Well, we can like it because it makes sense; it doesnt necessarily mean it makes sense because we like it.

#480 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:19 AM

QUOTE (Dragunov @ Apr 21 2012, 12:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, we can like it because it makes sense; it doesnt necessarily mean it makes sense because we like it.

Oh, you'd be surprised. Human bias is a hell of a beast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users