• Please log in to reply
665 replies to this topic

#1 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Video Games, Magic the Gathering, eating healthy and exercising.

Posted 04 February 2006 - 04:56 AM

1.Because that clears up hinata ^^
2.Because Sakura is Hot and she better not go with Sasuke-Teme
3.They make the best Fanfictions
and if not....then beware my hug-o-Death

#2 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 04 February 2006 - 05:00 AM

sweatdrop.gif Please take it easy on Sasuke.....

#3 Andorea-Chan

Andorea-Chan

Kitty l-o-v-e-r ♥

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Interests:SakuNaru! I love anime and video-games. I also like drawing.

Posted 04 February 2006 - 05:20 AM

1.- Because they sooooooo belong together.
2.- They look cute together too.

3.-(?) Besides, Naruto truely loves Sakura. And after the fight with Gaara she started developing feelings for him too. It would just be so sad if they didn't end up together. They're the perfect match!

#4 Grengo

Grengo

Dance Dance

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • Interests:Anime, soccer, running, reading, blah blah blah

Posted 04 February 2006 - 05:41 AM

1. Because of their interaction with one another. Naruto and Sakura probably act their most natural (well... Naruto not so much) when they're together. They don't bother with any of that formal crap. For the most part, they act themselves (except in situations where Sasuke is involved).

2. NaruHina and SasuSaku suck hard. Naruto would barely get any conversation going with Hinata and just plain won't act himself when around her. They will have a very dull relationship. Sasuke would probably treat Sakura like garbage and tone her down by a LOT. She won't act herself when in front of him either. In this situation, opposites do NOT attract.

3. After everything Naruto's done for her, he deserves some kind of reward dry.gif

4. They look good together, I admit.

#5 Eagle8819

Eagle8819

Nostalgic Dreamer

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • Location:The other side of the screen, giving fresh meat the scare of their life. :)

Posted 04 February 2006 - 06:28 AM

I second Grengo.

5. There's sparks between them both, too. wink.gif

#6 Soritia

Soritia

Uchiha Obito Obsessor

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts
  • Interests:This should be obvious...

Posted 04 February 2006 - 06:33 AM

I agree with all of thee above! XD
with addtions!

- They're gonna have THE cutest babies. X3 (blonde hair, green eyes! cyuuute!)

and

- *rips Sasuke a new one* (Censored in courtesy to shadow_Uzumaki)

#7 Silverback1138

Silverback1138

Gamer, Geek, Otaku

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Anime, Guitars

Posted 04 February 2006 - 11:59 AM

1. I love Naruto because he's an underdog of good character. I feel that Sakura is his highest goal next to becoming the Hokage and such a dream fulfilled would be great.

2. They have a chemistry together. I love their interaction, where sometimes it's pure comedic value to an intimate togetherness.

3. Naruto truely loves Sakura, to the point that he's will to throw way his own well-being for her and even willing to make her happy even if it means that he's not the love of her life.
Click For Spoiler
During the Sasuke Rescue Arc, the scene where she begs him to bring Sasuke back at the front gate when Team Shikamaru was about to head out and how he responsed really tore at my heart.

While Sasuke is an important part of the story and he is a generally cool character, he is overrated. NaruSaku one of the most important things to me in this series because it really runs deep into the character of Naruto who is my favorite character in the series.

#8 Hinano

Hinano

NaruSaku Lurker

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 01:23 PM

I thought they made a good pair the day I read ch. 3 of the manga (before I even saw the anime).
Before I was into Naruto everyone was like sasusaku but when I tried to find material regarding their relationship I was like....wtf he doesnt even like her XD...so after seeing the anime im like "why dont anyone like sakunaru??" O.o

#9 sharingank

sharingank

Inner Kyuubi

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts
  • Interests:Uh...stuff. I like Naruto. Wow. What a surprise. Gaara, Kakashi, Neji, and Kankuro are the boys.

Posted 04 February 2006 - 02:54 PM

I was the same way, Hinano. XD I've loved NaruSaku from the beginning. They bounce off of one another so well, and, as many others have already said, theirs is the most "natural" interaction in the series (at least...in my humble opinion. HEHEHE).

It's just...whenever I think about Naruto being with Hinata or Sakura being with Sasuke, I become very...sad, simply for the fact that either party would be suffocated. Sasuke doesn't care about love, since he only has one objective in mind right now, and that's destroying Itachi at all costs. Hinata is so painfully shy, Naruto would have to tiptoe around her and be on his guard always. It's not like that with Sakura. I mean, yeah, he'd still have to be on guard, but for completely different reasons (*snerk*).

Oh, I don't know. NaruSaku just...works. XD

#10 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 03:12 PM

Yes! My narusaku fire is back in full force!

#11 Vespar

Vespar

Namikage

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts
  • Interests:Everyone thinks it, but etiquette interferes; lest the writer is construed as misdirected.

Posted 04 February 2006 - 05:46 PM

Honestly?

I'm not that entirely dedicated to Naru/Saku, BUT I do see it as the canon, much like I'm seeing Shika/Tema and a likely Ino/Cho and a miniscule Lee/Ten.

Is Hina/Neji canon? Not really spoilers. I just go off on a long confused tangent.
Click For Spoiler
Hinata appears to rather like Naruto (how far this goes is only speculation, as compared to actual confessions of love among her peers) but she's placed on the team with a virtual Naruto clone (Kiba).
However, for her to become a proper heir and keep the bloodline within the clan, that would require Neji (being the only other Hyuuga her age at this point). And for Neji to break the 'Cage', he either needs to leave the clan (unlikely, since he'd still have their blood) or for him to inherit the clan, thus marry Hinata, thus proving his usefulness for being a genius, mending the rifts between main/branch, etc.
I'm relatively unsure of what's canon there.

So what kind of pairing do I like then? One that's done WELL.
I won't ask for more than that.

#12 Phalanx

Phalanx

Zombie Phalanx

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 621 posts
  • Interests:I have tons. Do I feel like listing them? Not particularily.<br /><br />...<br /><br />...<br /><br />...<br /><br />...

Posted 04 February 2006 - 06:12 PM

I like NaruSaku because their personalities blend so well. But then again, maybe its mostly because I prefer louder girls over quieter ones...
404 Error: Signature Not Found

#13 Quixotic Novice

Quixotic Novice

'Arf' means there's a dog nearby! ^_^

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 06:37 PM

Well, for one, NaruSaku is the only pairing there which makes sense. Besides, they look good together and incredibly compliment each other.

Well, either that or things are looking good for us NaruSaku shippers, ne? happy.gif

#14 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Video Games, Magic the Gathering, eating healthy and exercising.

Posted 04 February 2006 - 07:37 PM

I got another reason!!
Why not? happy.gif
They are perfect lol
oh and if someone comes up with "Well that leaves Hinata alone' then the answer would be Hinata is mine! XD

#15 Pocky-chan

Pocky-chan

Cavelady from 2005 or something

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,059 posts
  • Interests:William Riker and his beard

Posted 04 February 2006 - 07:52 PM

Why...umm I believe I stated my reason's before...oh well...

as many of you stated before they compliment eachother and um...lesse another...

oh yes Naruto's the underdog here and he deserves Sakura!

Sakura can get Naruto into shape!

They are very interesting together...hahahaha all the little chaotic babies running around...just imagine...

#16 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 08:14 PM

Basically what you all said. And a few more.

-Sakura only beats Naruto up. Its fun and entertaining and she usually punches him when he says or does something embarrassing or stupid. Its like a real relationship is(or should be). Which may be another reason why I like ShikaTema and InoCho. wink.gif

-Sasuke doesn't love Sakura like that and probably never will. Sakura deserves someone who loves her and will stay by her.

-And like most of you have said, they look so cute together! wub.gif

#17 Yuriko

Yuriko

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 08:17 PM

I never really liked sasusaku for starters

1. too superficial
2. it's one of those OMG cute boy love
3. sasuke doesn't deserve anyone, his emo attitude is just so stupid and well he doesn't do anything on his power to do something for himself or anyone. heh what a rip off of a character

But because of those reasons is why my interest onto narusaku was pure since the start. I mean since the start they both were one of those ppl that resembled greatly to eachother. It's not a superficial love that blooms out of nowhere. They slowly get to know eachother and trust one another and that IMO is the best cuality to suceed in entering into a relationship.

#18 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 11:11 PM

Isn't it true that Naruto sometimes annoy Sakura as a vent for her anger?

#19 Grengo

Grengo

Dance Dance

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • Interests:Anime, soccer, running, reading, blah blah blah

Posted 05 February 2006 - 12:32 AM

That's what I hear, too. I forget whether that was stated in the anime/manga or if another fan told me dry.gif;;;

#20 PeacefulPhoenix

PeacefulPhoenix

THE PANDACAPOLYPSE SHALL BE SWIFT AND FUZZY

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,585 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 01:11 AM

haha, well, mines a bit short

1. Naruto treats Sakura nicely :coughsasuketheasscough:
2. They care fro oneanother and will protect one another
3. If they have babies, then he will be the STRONGEST HOKAGE EVA XDDDDD
4.i ran out XP