33 replies to this topic

#21 Pink Chidori

Pink Chidori

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:01 AM

I would like him to be one of my best friends and to go to Ichiraku Ramen with him. I'd even treat him, I know he'd love that one! Though I fear I'd be broke afterward.  :sweat: I would love to have someone so loyal and trustworthy in my corner and I'd know that if I needed him, he'd be there for me. 

20ic8s1.png

✧Big Three Shipper
           |NaruSaku|NaruHina|SasuSaku|

#22 Isian

Isian

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:07 AM

I would challenge him to a spar and after i recover in the hospital Ill do it again proclaiming, 'Ill only stop if you let me become your apprentice!'

I would be a regular in the hospital...

#23 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 01:56 AM

1-698 hug him, and show him the NARUSAKU BUILD UP THREAD!

699-700- punch him and yell "YOUR NOT THE NARUTO UZUMAKI I KNEW! WHERES THAT VILLAGE HERO WITH THE HEART OF GOLD WHO NEVER GIVES UP!? NOW GO OUT THERE, AND CONFESS TO SAKURA BEFORE YA LOOSE HER FOREVER!

then i bet 700 wouldn't exist lol

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 12 November 2014 - 01:57 AM.

#24 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 12 November 2014 - 02:01 AM

1-698 hug him, and show him the NARUSAKU BUILD UP THREAD!

699-700- punch him and yell "YOUR NOT THE NARUTO UZUMAKI I KNEW! WHERES THAT VILLAGE HERO WITH THE HEART OF GOLD WHO NEVER GIVES UP!? NOW GO OUT THERE, AND CONFESS TO SAKURA BEFORE YA LOOSE HER FOREVER!

then i bet 700 wouldn't exist lol

Me and the awesome written Naruto would beat up the poorly written one. Same goes for Sakura. And beat up both Sasukes.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#25 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 12 November 2014 - 02:36 AM

Pound him into the ground like the sorry excuse of a Determinator he is. Stick my boot on his neck as he is lying on the ground and tell him, "You never had what it takes to be a true hero."

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#26 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 02:59 AM

Violence is never the answer! o^o
WqQwzgf.gif

#27 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 12 November 2014 - 03:14 AM

Violence is never the answer! o^o

Only when you can afford to use other means. And of course not in real life unless the circumstances dictate. But to me Naruto is a failed hero and he needed a huge wake up call.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#28 Verme

Verme

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 03:21 AM

Wow. The bashing is real. Is that even allowed here?

#29 It's Deidara Hm

It's Deidara Hm

To write with a broken pencil is pointless.

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:My ships better sail

Posted 12 November 2014 - 04:17 AM

Learn some ninjustsu and go to Ichiraku ramen with him! (I think we should probs split the bill) Oh and read manga and watch anime together.

And take a picture with him of course. WE'LL HAVE THE TIME OF OUR LIVES

...at least that's what I WOULD do if I met him before 699 because if it's after, well Naruto wouldn't want me to hang out with him after THAT. I would be scarier than Yamato's scary story telling face, scarier than his mother and more violent than the untamed bijuu.

I wouldn't stop until I knocked some sense into that child. Along the way I think I'll also give Sakura a visit and give her back some of that 15 years worth of development and common sense and tell her to name her child something other than salad.

Edited by It's Deidara Hm, 12 November 2014 - 04:28 AM.

4d1ad0db251e88852e66f358afc86cde.gif

#30 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 12 November 2014 - 04:24 AM

I would want to be his friend, and then I would show him all the fanart of him and Sakura, and then he would probably spaz out and turn into a creeper and start going, "Ohh, Sakura-chaaaannn! Heheh!" Then he would go after her and she would punch him, then I'd tell him, "And that's why you two are perfect for each other!"

Then I'd tell him that he can't ever give up on the girl, and that Sakura really IS in love with him (I'd show him the official data book and Yamato's quote). Then we'd go out to Ichiraku ramen and I'd actually have fancy ramen! Imagine that! 

I'm not even going to address chapter 700 Naruto because at that point, it's not even him. IT'S AN IMPOSTER! Maybe it's a shapeshifter creature that only looks like him?

(skip to 1:50)

That's my new theory.

(sorry, I'm a wee bit SPN obsessed. As part of my healing, I rewatched all of season 3 this weekend... yeah)

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#31 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 05:03 AM

Eat ramen with him of course!! :wink:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#32 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 12 November 2014 - 06:16 AM

Honestly. .i would just hug him and thank him for keeping me company through the ups and downs of my childhood, and making me feel better when no one else could. I would also tell him that I'm happy as long as he and Sakura are happy :)

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#33 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 11:04 AM

I don't know. Honestly, what is it like to meet someone you saw as a hero just let you down?

Edited by James S Cassidy, 12 November 2014 - 11:04 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#34 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 11:49 AM

I'd smack him in his face pretty hard and would ask him if he had lost his mind of something for giving up his Ninja way.  (I know ist kishimotos fault ... but anyway...)

Then I'd cook him some Ramen.

Edited by lupina, 12 November 2014 - 11:49 AM.

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Naruto, Meeting a Naruto Character

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users