249 replies to this topic

#81 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 02:11 PM

I've never really seen Naruto reprimand Sasuke for anything at all. Sasuke will always have his feet on Naruto and Sakura's necks.

#82 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 02:31 PM

I've never really seen Naruto reprimand Sasuke for anything at all. Sasuke will always have his feet on Naruto and Sakura's necks.

Yes, Their friendships and so called team 7 bond is NOT equal. Sakura and Naruto only giving and Sasuke only taking and destroying. Sasuke always create a MESS and problem the one who have to clean it is naruto and sakura [with kakashi].

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#83 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 02:38 PM

I can only hope my spouse tries to spear me through the chest some day. I want to feel real love.

#84 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 02:38 PM

Naruto is so whipped by Sasuke. Just once I want to see him stand up for himself and put Sasuke in his place verbally. And I don't count that bogus last fight.

#85 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Interests:anime/ manga, TCGs, JRPGs

Posted 28 May 2015 - 02:50 PM

#86 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 02:50 PM

Naruto is so whipped by Sasuke. Just once I want to see him stand up for himself and put Sasuke in his place verbally. And I don't count that bogus last fight.

Which is why I shipped NS. They were both equal on their own terms. No Sasuke to tear them down.

#87 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 28 May 2015 - 02:55 PM

Shall I poke you with my chidori or my sword?!!!

That's a tough one !!!  :argh: Whichever gives me stronger SS True Wub vibes please  :umm: :cry:

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#88 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 03:03 PM

Which is why I shipped NS. They were both equal on their own terms. No Sasuke to tear them down.

Absolutely. Both Naruto and Sakura (though Sakura more - I think) are always less when they're with Sasuke. They're weaker, less confident, more placating, etc. etc.

#89 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 03:19 PM

That's a tough one !!!  :argh: Whichever gives me stronger SS True Wub vibes please  :umm: :cry:.

c7770962c19978e9741e2babb4c9e67d.png

Edited by Luna, 28 May 2015 - 03:20 PM.

#90 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 03:28 PM

I legit rolled my eyes, when Naruto started praising Sasuke.

Yeah I scratched my head at that part too, here is Sarada upset her father never comes home to spend time with his family, doesn't make any mention of his skill as a ninja, and up comes Naruto, the one person who knows what it's like to grow up without a father, so should understand her emotions, and the first thing out of his mouth is, Sasuke is a great ninja.

Not how he understands how she is feeling, how it feels to grow up alone and the understanding all the anger and hurt from not knowing about your family, or if they even loved you....nope the thing out of his mouth is about Sasuke's skill as a ninja. The one thing Sarada made no mention of.

What happened to chaning the ninja system, filling it with love and all that good stuff? The only two families that seem to be lacking that is the two people who hoped to to do that.

iAnby7W.gif

#91 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 03:34 PM

Yeah I scratched my head at that part too, here is Sarada upset her father never comes home to spend time with his family, doesn't make any mention of his skill as a ninja, and up comes Naruto, the one person who knows what it's like to grow up without a father, so should understand her emotions, and the first thing out of his mouth is, Sasuke is a great ninja.

Not how he understands how she is feeling, how it feels to grow up alone and the understanding all the anger and hurt from not knowing about your family, or if they even loved you....nope the thing out of his mouth is about Sasuke's skill as a ninja. The one thing Sarada made no mention of.

What happened to chaning the ninja system, filling it with love and all that good stuff? The only two families that seem to be lacking that is the two people who hoped to to do that.

Remember when Naruto, despite being a happy-go-lucky idiot, was really insightful when it came to emotions? Remember how he was able to inspire Tsunade or connect with Pein? Now he's a total moron who conflates love with Ramen and can't connect with Bolt or Salad despite the similarities in their upbringing.

#92 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 28 May 2015 - 03:35 PM

c7770962c19978e9741e2babb4c9e67d.png

SS OVERWHELMING FEELINGS  THEY'RE RISING !!!

hqdefault.jpg

:argh: I FEEL THE LOVE !!!  :argh: SS FTW !!!  :love:  :cry:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#93 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 03:39 PM

SS OVERWHELMING FEELINGS  THEY'RE RISING !!!

hqdefault.jpg

:argh: I FEEL THE LOVE !!!  :argh: SS FTW !!!  :love:  :cry:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

29zwkm0.jpg

#94 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 03:50 PM

So when Bolt complains about his father not spnding any time with him, he's told to deal with it. When Sarada asks questions to her absent father she''s told it's non of her business.

Remember when we raged on behalf of Naruto when he was expected to do the same thing from his childhood, and when kept his reasons from Sasuke and raged?

'Those who fail to learn from the past are doomed to repeat them.'

This manga has become the poster child for that saying. Not a single person has learnt from the past. Sakura repeated the same mistakes with Sasuke over and over again. Neji made the same mistake his father did and sacrificed his life for no reason. Naruto and Sasuke are carrying out the pains they had to endure on their children.

iAnby7W.gif

#95 Ginzy

Ginzy

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 04:30 PM

Sakura is completely covered by Sasuke's speech bubble lol shows how much she matters
Lmao

#96 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 04:32 PM

Sakura is completely covered by Sasuke's speech bubble lol shows how much she matters
Lmao

I was just thinking of that too. lol

#97 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 04:35 PM

So when Bolt complains about his father not spnding any time with him, he's told to deal with it. When Sarada asks questions to her absent father she''s told it's non of her business.

Remember when we raged on behalf of Naruto when he was expected to do the same thing from his childhood, and when kept his reasons from Sasuke and raged?

'Those who fail to learn from the past are doomed to repeat them.'

This manga has become the poster child for that saying. Not a single person has learnt from the past. Sakura repeated the same mistakes with Sasuke over and over again. Neji made the same mistake his father did and sacrificed his life for no reason. Naruto and Sasuke are carrying out the pains they had to endure on their children.

Neji died for NARUHINA!!! STAY MAD AND SALTY!!! YOU MUST BE A NS SHIPPER!

#98 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 05:00 PM

And the FUN continues................ Yaaaaaaaaaaay.................... :zaru:  :lmao:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#99 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 05:05 PM

I still can't believe some SS freaks think that sasuke chidori sakura through her heart is sweet or romantic...

I mean ... come on OPEN your god damn eyes psycho SS freaks... Where the kitten is do you see sweet and romantic in that scene??

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#100 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 28 May 2015 - 05:24 PM

I think the same SS fans are also Twilight fans. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users