• This topic is locked This topic is locked
63 replies to this topic

#21 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 15 April 2008 - 09:00 PM

QUOTE (TrueSalvation @ Apr 15 2008, 03:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
(OOC: ROFL! EXTREME! rawr.gif XDD!!)

Not wasting a second I fired 2 rounds immediately into the gas line watching as it came crashing down onto the momma gator..

Hopefully Babalu would be alright, but from what I knew it looked he was having more fun than at Disney Land.

"That guy is frickin' insane!!!" I yelled as I pulled out my hunting rifle and shot three rounds at the gas line.

I shook my head; gettting through this would be a miracle...

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#22 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts
  • Interests:EHRGEIZ: God Bless The Ring!

Posted 16 April 2008 - 12:03 AM

As the gas line exploded the fire covered the surface of the cloudy water, but I could see it a clear as day as I was submerged underneath it. The instant the flames went out, I came back up out of the dirty water, and began gasping for air.

"WHOO! Now THAT was intense!"

I got out of the water and put my Butterfly Blade away. As the smoke & dust cleared, we saw the main body of the mother gator crushed by debris of the ceiling. The head of the gator on the other hand ... well let's just say it's going to have a HUGE under bite. :teehee: I moved over to it, and found my combat knife lodged in it's throat, since there was no top half anymore.

"You guys alright?"

I asked them as we got all collected, and used my last green herb as that fight took a huge chunk of health out of me. I sat myself up on the walkway, and tried to relax my body after that pure rush of adrenaline.

"Aquarium's just up that ladder. But I think we might have to cut through the Zoo to get back. I just hope there's enough ammo for us to at least MAKE it back. Hah."

sushiset1_shrimp.gifHard-Gay-animated-sprite.gif
"Shiny. Let's go be bad guys."

#23 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 16 April 2008 - 01:44 AM

QUOTE (hokuten @ Apr 15 2008, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As the gas line exploded the fire covered the surface of the cloudy water, but I could see it a clear as day as I was submerged underneath it. The instant the flames went out, I came back up out of the dirty water, and began gasping for air.

"WHOO! Now THAT was intense!"

I got out of the water and put my Butterfly Blade away. As the smoke & dust cleared, we saw the main body of the mother gator crushed by debris of the ceiling. The head of the gator on the other hand ... well let's just say it's going to have a HUGE under bite. :teehee: I moved over to it, and found my combat knife lodged in it's throat, since there was no top half anymore.

"You guys alright?"

I asked them as we got all collected, and used my last green herb as that fight took a huge chunk of health out of me. I sat myself up on the walkway, and tried to relax my body after that pure rush of adrenaline.

"Aquarium's just up that ladder. But I think we might have to cut through the Zoo to get back. I just hope there's enough ammo for us to at least MAKE it back. Hah."

"Damn..." I said, looking at the damage from the explosion. The once mighty Zombie mother gator was now...well, more of a smoking shell of its former self. I set down my rifle, and gave a sigh, "Right...let's go. That explosion no doubt will bring more bad news here," I pinched my nose, "...and the smell won't help either."

I looked ahead, and thought for a moment, "I think the aquarium is..." I pointed towards another sewage pathway, "this way, right?"

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#24 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 03:26 PM

I took off my boots to empty out the nasty water inside, then took off my socks to wring them dry. Old military habits I suppose, but the best part about being a civilian is that we can do whatever we want! I put my socks and boots back on, then proceeded to do a wound check on myself.

"Whew! Even with that lucky break, I'm still not too seriously injured! Although I am hurting from being rolled around by that big gator. I just hope there's a safe place we can rest up for a second, and I can catch my breath."

I stood back up and stretched myself out to loosen my nerves, and muscles. Then walked over to the ladder leading back up to the streets. This time, I took out one of my P228s, and lifted the grate that was just big enough for us to get through. I sweeped left & right making sure there wasn't anything waiting for us at the top. Then hopped out onto the open streets, the aquarium entrance welcoming us with it's shark head doorway.

"Okay guys, it's clear!"

I shook my head at the sight the shark head doorway, and how it's omnious shadow loomed over the pathway.

"Man I got a bad feeling about this."

-------------------------

OOC: okay time to cool the action, and get into some survival time. As soon as we walk in, I'd like to get to a safe zone, and start using the storage box.

How do you guys want to play the Storage Box? Do you want to try it like this? Example

Slots (8): 2x Pistols (2), Butterfly Blade (1), Combat Knife (1)

Storage (in): Butterfly Blade, Combat Knife

Storage (out): 24 HG Bullets (2 clips)

Like that? And we'll keep track of what's in the box on the first page, and how many slots it takes up? I'll try to keep track of how much we put in, and what we take out. If I miss something just let me know.

#25 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 16 April 2008 - 08:29 PM

I let Dante walk in before me following behind Babalu as I covered our backs. I held my shotgun tightly with my right index finger placed on the trigger, ready to fire at a moments notice. I had 9 rounds still left to fire before I had to reload again.

As we continued walking I spoke up. "Hey, Babalu, try looking for a map or something so we know where we are going. Don't wanna get lost in a place like this"

(OOC: Yeah thats a good idea for a storage box. We can keep it uptodate on the front page)

Edited by TrueSalvation, 16 April 2008 - 08:31 PM.

#26 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 08:52 PM

QUOTE (TrueSalvation @ Apr 16 2008, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I let Dante walk in before me following behind Babalu as I covered our backs. I held my shotgun tightly with my right index finger placed on the trigger, ready to fire at a moments notice. I had 9 rounds still left to fire before I had to reload again.

As we continued walking I spoke up. "Hey, Babalu, try looking for a map or something so we know where we are going. Don't wanna get lost in a place like this"

(OOC: Yeah thats a good idea for a storage box. We can keep it uptodate on the front page)

OOC- As far as I'm concerned, I'll go along with it. I'm still trying to get the full concept of it, but I understand it to some degree :thumbs: It's all good!

I saw a small pamphlet near the entrance, and took it, "Hey, this has a map on here of the place." I said quietly. I looked to see that the map gave details on sidewalks, streets surrounding the park, etc.

"We should try and look for anything that's edible. Who knows when we'll get another chance to get food. I'm not one to live off of just nutrient bars and crackers. I don't know about you guys." I said quietly.

"There better be any more gators. I don't know what could be worse than that." I chuckled as we continued onward.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#27 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 09:53 PM

I unclipped my strap light, held it in one hand, and held it up to my other hand that had my handgun. I sweeped the area as it was completely dark, and the power generator must have went down. Then I flashed my light over at a closed office door that was marked "Main Office: Employees".

QUOTE (TrueSalvation @ Apr 16 2008, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"Let's check out that office over there. Maybe there's something in there that may help."

I walked towards the door and opened the door slowly, the sound of the door creaking open, and it felt intense as if we were entering a whole new area. :teehee:

(OOC: Okay, let's designate the Main Office as our "Safe Zone". Complete with Storage Box, Typewriter, lockers filled with random items, and SAFE ZONE MUSIC! EDIT: And food! for Jeans.)

#28 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 05:14 PM

(OOC: Okay, I guess I'll lead us into the Office room?)

As the office door creaked open, I went in quickly to sweep the area of any zombies or monsters. The room was clear of enemies, and there was no sign of any blood, or struggle, it was clean. It was finally relieving to find a safe room not torn up by the chaos, but at the same time it was almost too eerily safe, even with the soothing music that was playing in the background somewhere. It was a medium sized office with a long table in the center, employee & equipment lockers to the back wall, with another couple of desks around the office walls, and some computers still left running. All around the office the window blinds were down; the ones facing the street outside were closed, but the ones facing inside the aquarium were down, but open.

The main table had papers littered all over it like someone had just thrown a pile onto it and shuffled it all over. The lockers were all messy, some of them open, some of them closed. The equipment lockers were locked with a key card, and we couldn't find one off hand at the moment. As for the computers, there were a couple of them just blinking on & off, and there was one main one that was still running operational.

"Computer anyone?"

I pointed the working one, and let whoever could work it get us any info on the place. I then took notice of this 4x5x5 ominous-looking Storage Box. It looked to be made out of steel, and the hinges creaked open as I lifted the lid open. Inside to my surprise were a few supplies!

"AWESOME! Guys check this out! It's like that zombie video game, with the magic box!"

Inside the Storage Box, I found:

QUOTE (Storage Box)
1. First Aid Case (1 slot, 3 First Aid Sprays)
2. 60 handgun bullets (5 clips of 12 rounds each)
3. 32 shotgun shells (8 rounds per reload)

I didn't take anything out yet, but did a quick supply check of what was inside.

--------------------------------

OOC: So here's our chance for some real Survival Horror gameplay. Here's the general plan.

1. Inside the equipment locker is a boat key.
2. The Key Card for the equipment locker is somewhere. :teehee:
3. After the Aquarium en route to Warehouse we fight the Del Ignos? (we'll get to the giant monster later).

So that's the objective now. Find Key Card (maybe Shark Tank? :teehee: or Penguins? or Baby Seals? :teehee: ), get the Boat Key, get to the boat.

Okay TEAM HARDCORE OUT! EXXXXXXXXXTTTTTTTRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE!

#29 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE (hokuten @ Apr 18 2008, 01:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Computer anyone?"

I pointed the working one, and let whoever could work it get us any info on the place.

I nodded and walked over to the computer taking a seat on the chair. It had a Windows Vista operating system and didn't seem too hard to work. I clicked the main frame control center for the Aquarium. There were different tasks such as employee files, security measures, feeding output, fish count, filter maintenance, etc; I went through the list until I found the one I was looking for, Aquarium Map.

I clicked for the file but something came up.

W A R N I N G
- 'Some checking inequalities have failed'
- 'Please enter source code for verification'

Damn it! I pounded my fist on the desk. Why did this have to be so damn troublesome? I racked my brain for a bypass code. I finally remembered one that my Computer Science teacher had thought me a long time ago.

I clicked the box for entering in the source code.
Putting the cursor in the space, I started typing in a bypass code.

CODE
Downward recurrence
JJ(N1)=0.0D0
JJ(N1-1)=1.0D-35
DO T=N1-2,1,-1
JJ(T)=(DFLOAT(T+T)+3.0D0)*JJ(T+1)/KR-JJ(T+2)
END DO
JZ=3.0D0*JJ(1)/KR-JJ(2)
QA=(SIN(KR)/KR)/JZ
PHI(1)=SIN(KR)/KR
PHI(2)=JJ(1)*QA
Upward recurrence
PHI(1)=DSIN(kr)/kr
PHI(2)=(phi(1)-cos(kr))/kr
YR(1)=-COS(KR)/KR
YR(2)=(YR(1)-SIN(KR))/kr
ZETA(1)=DCMPLX(PHI(1),YR(1))
ZETA(2)=DCMPLX(PHI(2),YR(2))
DO T=2,NMAX
PHI(T+1)=JJ(T)*QA
PHI(T+1)=(DFLOAT(T+T)-1.0D0)*PHI(T)/KR-PHI(T-1)
YR(T+1)=(DFLOAT(T+T)-1.0D0)*YR(T)/KR-YR(T-1)
ZETA(T+1)=DCMPLX(PHI(T+1),YR(T+1))
END DO
CONTINUE
And back to the main base.
RETURN
END

I hit enter and heard the computer starting to process through with a large humming noise. I watched patiently tapping my fingers on the table. In about 30 seconds the screen blacked out, and flashed blue twice before I saw the sign.

Access Granted

-Finished-

<div>
<div style="background:#B7E5CE;border:1px dotted #000;border-bottom:0;border-left:4px solid #429E6F;color:#000;font-weight:bold;font-size:10px;margin:8px auto 0 auto;padding:3px;">
Spoiler! --Click here to view--
</div><div style="color:#000;background:#FAFCFE;border:1px dotted #000;border-left:4px solid #429E6F;border-top:0;padding:4px;margin: 0 auto 8px auto;display:none;"><!-- OLD ID1 4ca35ed5d9951ea71201bef9e4ba019c')" END1 --><!-- OLD ID24ca35ed5d9951ea71201bef9e4ba019c"END2 --></div></div>

Yes! We got a map! I yelled for Babalu and Dante to come over and check it out.

"Hey looks like we are apparently in the Info Board office. Now we have an idea of how to get around here" I looked to the side of the computer and saw it had a printer attached to it with paper. I quickly printed out three copies of the map so we each had one.

"OK, so how about we go to the gift shop and look for some food like Dante wanted to earlier? I'm sure we are bound to find something nonperishable there! And after that we can go look for a keycard to open up these equipment lockers"

I paused for a second to look at the map and then at the others "So what do you think? Sound like a plan?"

(OOC: OK, so hopefully this sounds like a good idea. If you want, we dont have to go through with it and think of something else. Whatever works to make it HARDCORE!)

#30 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 08:24 PM

(OOC: Um...where is the Info Board Office on that map??? OMG I just found it, it's like super small to see, but it's one of those red boxes. XD)

I took a look at the map that Logan pulled up and memorized it to the best of my extent, to get the general idea of where everything was.

"OK, so how about we go to the gift shop and look for some food like Dante wanted to earlier? I'm sure we are bound to find something nonperishable there! And after that we can go look for a keycard to open up these equipment lockers"

I paused for a second to look at the map and then at the others "So what do you think? Sound like a plan?"

"Sounds good. After we get food, let's try to check the lower levels for any more employee rooms, or the main security room and find that key card. Looks like there's a cafe out outside in the Aquarium park itself. And if there's a cafe, there's food!"

I said gleefully, as I was getting pretty hungry as well. I then moved over to the Storage Box, and opened it up.

"Okay guys, since we're in a closed area, we'll need to carry things on hand. So take only what you need, and important things that you find. We can use these employee duffel bags for now, but only for supplies."

I picked up these small black sling back packs, and handed one to Logan, then Dante.

"Remember, if we get split up, radio in, and regroup. Don't be a hero, or think you can handle anything by yourself. If you have to second guess it, radio in for help, and location."

I then put in my Butterfly Blade, and one Pistol. I needed to travel light, and fast. Hopefully there aren't too many zombies around in the area, but I should be okay with my Combat Knife alone. After that, I took out 2 extra HG clips just in case.

QUOTE (Storage Box)
Slots (8): 2x Pistols (2), Butterfly Blade (1), Combat Knife (1)

Storage (in): Butterfly Blade, 1x Handgun

Storage (out): 24 HG Bullets (2 clips)

Slots(8): Handgun (1), Combat Knife (1), 2 HG Clips (1), 6-slots open

(OOC: you guys dont have to follow that format, just make sure the numbers are clear, so I know what to add, and what to subtract. I guess I'll throw in current Storage Box stats in my posts, so you know what's in and whats out, then after you guys finish with the storage box, I'll update the front page.)

#31 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 09:10 PM

QUOTE (hokuten @ Apr 18 2008, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
(OOC: Um...where is the Info Board Office on that map??? OMG I just found it, it's like super small to see, but it's one of those red boxes. XD)

I took a look at the map that Logan pulled up and memorized it to the best of my extent, to get the general idea of where everything was.
"Sounds good. After we get food, let's try to check the lower levels for any more employee rooms, or the main security room and find that key card. Looks like there's a cafe out outside in the Aquarium park itself. And if there's a cafe, there's food!"

I said gleefully, as I was getting pretty hungry as well. I then moved over to the Storage Box, and opened it up.

"Okay guys, since we're in a closed area, we'll need to carry things on hand. So take only what you need, and important things that you find. We can use these employee duffel bags for now, but only for supplies."

I picked up these small black sling back packs, and handed one to Logan, then Dante.

"Remember, if we get split up, radio in, and regroup. Don't be a hero, or think you can handle anything by yourself. If you have to second guess it, radio in for help, and location."

I then put in my Butterfly Blade, and one Pistol. I needed to travel light, and fast. Hopefully there aren't too many zombies around in the area, but I should be okay with my Combat Knife alone. After that, I took out 2 extra HG clips just in case.
Slots(8): Handgun (1), Combat Knife (1), 2 HG Clips (1), 6-slots open

(OOC: you guys dont have to follow that format, just make sure the numbers are clear, so I know what to add, and what to subtract. I guess I'll throw in current Storage Box stats in my posts, so you know what's in and whats out, then after you guys finish with the storage box, I'll update the front page.)

I gave Babalu a nod, and took the things I planned on carrying.

Slots (8): Hunting Rifle (1), Crowbar (2), 1 Rifle Clip (1)
(4) slots open

I put my pistol and it's ammo clip as well as my lighter and mirror in storage, and took in a deep breath, "Well...I'm ready to got whenvever you guys are."

I felt my stomach growl a bit, but I bit down the hunger. I could survive a few more days if needed...but I really felt like eating something right now...

OOC- Sorry if I'm confusing you guys...I'll be the first to say that I've never played Resident Evil games, but I'll hopefully catch on. So...I'm carrying four slots worth of items on me...and I put in 4 items in storage that I won't be using. If I've made any mistakes, let me know

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#32 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 04:05 PM

I walked over to the storage box and put in my stuff.
Slot (8): Sniper (2), Ammo (2) Shotgun (2), First Aid Spray (1), 1 open

Storage (in): Sniper (2)

Storage (out): nothing

Slot (5): Shotgun (2), Ammo (2), First Aid Spray (1), 3 open

There was no use in carrying my sniper rifle around. This was a confined area and I wouldn't be able to find a good spot to shoot from.

I turned to the other two of my team. "Alright, lets head to the gift shop first. Its on the right side of this room down the big hallway. We can look for somethings to eat and drink before we start looking for that key card"

Shotgun in hand I was ready to move out into the unkown.

#33 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 07:47 PM

I gave a nod, and followed the two. Something was telling me that despite the relative quiet, things seemed more peaceful than they were, "Hey...guys..." I spoke in a whisper, "...you seem to have experience with this kind of stuff..."

I saw them turn around to face me, and I spoke, "...just how much do you two really know about these zombies? I'm not saying I don't trust you...it's just...I'd like to have some idea of what the hell is going on." I pinched the bridge of my nose, trying to quell an encroaching headache.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#34 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 10:28 PM

We gathered up what we needed, exited the Office, and went back into the Aquarium. The safe music stopped playing, and we entered back into the world of survival horror. I took point again, and held TAC-Light to Handgun, leading at gunpoint through the derelict Aquarium. I turned to the wall leading to the glass doorways to the outside park area, but as I came close to the doors, I saw something move.

I held up closed fist again to stop Logan & Dante behind me. Then turned off my TAC-Light, but held my gun up.

"Don't move! Lights out, quick!"

I said to them in the same voice as we were in the sewers and we came up against the alligators. I leaned closer to the edge of the wall, and peaked slowly outside. There was a group of penguins moving around in small groups. When I first saw it, I didn't think to pay attention, but something then caught my attention. They were all mutated, and had bloodshot eyes that glowed an eerie red. But what really caught my attention was that they had one of those gators with them. The penguins hopped off the gator, and actually moved around like a patrol. Then when finished, they hopped back onto the gator and moved out.

"Now that's kittened up. It's like Happy Feet meets Lake Placid."

I pulled back, and exhaled as the patrol party left and went into another section of the park. Then I turned to my partners.

"We gotta be careful. Looks like all the animals are infected, or mutated. Keep eyes & ears open. We'll move in a line, quick & fast. Same formation as the sewers, Dante if I shoot, you shoot with me. If Logan shoots, then cover him, since you are middle man, it's important."

I moved over to the glass door and peered through the blood covered door, and saw the cafe area was clear for the time being. It was about 10 yards away, but we could make it there.

"Okay chums! Let's do this, LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENKIIINNNNNNSSSSSSS!"

I opened the door and charged out leading with gun point.

#35 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 03:07 AM

Adrenaline. PURE Adrenaline RUSH coursed through my veins as Babalu kicked open the door to the large hallway and lead us on the way to the Gift Shop.

The hallway couldn't have been more than a few hundred feet long, but felt like ever stretching. We rushed as soon as the penguin patrol passed us on the large gator. All three of us stuck close always turning our heads constantly to prepare for an ambush.

Half way there.

So close.

I could just see the other side and reach our destination. Nothing could go wrong!

That was until I heard the huge BANG and turned to my left to see MUTATED PENGUINS come out of the Ladies Rest room. There were HUNDREDS of little creatures rushing out and all towards us! We couldn't stay in formation anymore! There was only one thing to do...

"EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF B!TCHES!"

Pushing Dante to the side with the butt of my shotgun I broke formation and rushed towards the exit. The hallway was suddenly really cold all of a sudden and the floor was wet. Chancing a glance behind my back I saw a number of the pengiuns sliding on their bellies coming right towards us!

"HURRY THE HELL UP GUYS!"

Babalu lead the way as he was the fastest and I sprinted behind him. Dante on the other hand didn't seem as good off as us and was lagging behind. Could he make it? Did he have it in him the will to survive? All that was shot to hell when I heard a loud scream and quickly looked back to see a couple of penguins collide into him and knock him off his feet! Crap it was over!

The mutated penguins all caught up to the fallen Dante and began to latch onto his arms and legs. They dog piled him and began to drag him back to the Ladies bathroom. He struggled but it was all futile as they latched onto him and closed the door to the restroom. All that could be heard was beaks and tiny feet clacking and disgruntled squealing and screeching. Damn....it must have been some X-rated sh!t going on in that restroom..

Me and Babalu made it to the exit. I turned to him and asked "What should we do? Close the door and seal the infection from spreading?"

#36 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 03:24 AM

"Aww yeah!!! It's game time! It's game time! Ain't nothing gonna mess with us! Cuz I'm the kitten!"

I kept saying to myself enthusiastically, scoping left and right, always scouting ahead to make sure the way was clear. It was like being in that tactical espionage game, Metal Gear Solid! And I was Snake! Trying to get my fellow buds outta of this kitten, and safely. I started hunching my shoulders up and holding my gun all professional like, and just started quietly muttering "Snake!", just for fun. When suddenly. I heard Logan from behind yell

QUOTE (True @ Nov 11 2008, 09:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That was until I heard the huge BANG and turned to my left to see MUTATED PENGUINS come out of the Ladies Rest room. There were HUNDREDS of little creatures rushing out and all towards us! We couldn't stay in formation anymore! There was only one thing to do...

"EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF B!TCHES!"

Pushing Dante to the side with the butt of my shotgun I broke formation and rushed towards the exit. The hallway was suddenly really cold all of a sudden and the floor was wet. Chancing a glance behind my back I saw a number of the pengiuns sliding on their bellies coming right towards us!

"HURRY THE HELL UP GUYS!"

I immediately turned around gun pointed when the next thing I knew Logan was already up to me and running away from hundreds of pint sized creatures. All I could say was ...

"WHAT THE F---!? The hell with this kitten!!!"

And ran my ass as fast as I could towards the door. Logan and I were keeping up with each other pretty good, but I couldn't see if Dante was behind us, and then all of a sudden.

QUOTE (True @ Nov 11 2008, 09:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Babalu lead the way as he was the fastest and I sprinted behind him. Dante on the other hand didn't seem as good off as us and was lagging behind. Could he make it? Did he have it in him the will to survive? All that was shot to hell when I heard a loud scream and quickly looked back to see a couple of penguins collide into him and knock him off his feet! Crap it was over!

The mutated penguins all caught up to the fallen Dante and began to latch onto his arms and legs. They dog piled him and began to drag him back to the Ladies bathroom. He struggled but it was all futile as they latched onto him and closed the door to the restroom. All that could be heard was beaks and tiny feet clacking and disgruntled squealing and screeching. Damn....it must have been some X-rated sh!t going on in that restroom..

Me and Babalu made it to the exit. I turned to him and asked "What should we do? Close the door and seal the infection from spreading?"

When Logan asked me that question at first, all I had was this "HOLY kitten" look on my face, with a half crazed grin, trying not to laugh hard. Then I got up and grabbed a chair to barricade the door.

"Logan ... that was the most kittenED UP kitten I have ever seen in my life!!!" I paced around back and forth in disbelief, my hand on my head grabbing my hair. "I mean DID YOU SEE THAT???"

Logan paused at me for a second to nod his head at me.

"I mean, kittenING PENGUINS DUDE!?" I exploded laughing. "I knew they were fast, but on their bellies with no ice! That's crazy! kittenING EXXXTRREEEEMMMEEE!!!!"

I was completely ignorant of Dante's death, and was just baffled more so at the penguins.

#37 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 06:10 AM

After Logan and Babalu shut off the hallway, they made their way to the deserted gift shop. The area was completely deserted and the only trace of life was the half eaten cashier on the bottom of the floor. Logan stepped over the body and looked at the snack rack. His eyes expanded wide when he say what was on them "OH SH!T Babalu they have Rufflez Chips!! Hellz yeah cheddar cheese and sour cream! Freaking AWESOME!"

He tossed a few bags over to Babalu and ripped one for himself. They were still good since they were persevered well and lost none of the taste! Looking around he saw a fridge that looked like it still worked. He opened it up and got some energy drinks putting a few in his backpack and chugging a couple down to quench his thirst.

After they had some good refreshments Logan pulled out their map and looked over it. "Alright, I think its best to head to the basement and get that boat key. Its right next to us in the lower levels. We'll head out as soon as we can forge anything else from here for later use"

#38 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 07:00 AM

Babalu excitedly ate his chips and drank the Sobe LifeWater Logan handed him.

"Thrillicious! That sure tasted amazourful!"

I cracked at Logan who laughed with me. As Logan was looking at the map and figuring out where we were and where we needed to go, I walked around the shop a bit and looked at all the novelty items. I picked up this shark hand puppet and briefly said to it.

"Fish are friends! Not food!" Chuckled to myself, then put it away. "Except now we're the food."

QUOTE (True @ Nov 12 2008, 12:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Alright, I think its best to head to the basement and get that boat key. Its right next to us in the lower levels. We'll head out as soon as we can forge anything else from here for later use"

I turned around and checked my pistol again. I haven't shot anything yet since we got to the Aquarium. I still had two handgun clips with me as well. After checking our equipment again, I went to the back door of the gift shop, and checked out the window to make sure the halls were clear again. It was still fairly dark, with the floor lights just dim enough to see the pathway. I waited a few more moments just in case something might have came by, but it was clear now. I slowly opened the door making sure it didn't creak, and held light to gun and moved into the darkness with Logan behind me, shotgun ready. We started to take the sloped pathway down into the lower level area where people could go see fish underwater, but as we got deeper and deeper in, the water level kept rising up and up.

We had just reached the tropical fish section, when we were already up to our knees in water. I looked to Logan and shook my head as in to mention "I've got a bad feeling about this" kind of look on my face, but we kept moving forward slowly sloshing through the water. Just then I felt something slip past my leg suddenly. I dropped by flashlight floating on top of the water, and grabbed my knife out to slash at where I saw something move. Suddenly a snake floated belly up with no head. I made do with putting my handgun into my vest's strap, making sure it's snug so that it doesn't drop into the water, but not locked so I can pull it for a quick draw. I had my combat knife in hand striking at any slithering shadows in the water that was quickly rising up the further we went down. Finally we had reached a virtual dead end. The water lever was already up to our abdomens, and the door ahead of us was nearly submerged because there were steps going down. I turned around and saw Logan with two hands up holding his shotgun out of the water, and gave him this look of "kitten we gotta head back. So we strafed our way back to were the water level was at our calves, there were no snakes, and we could sit down on some dry benches to rethink and look at the map again.

"Okay, there's gotta be some kind of an emergency sub-pump around here so we can get to that next area. I got a bad feeling about this, but we've got no choice."

I cleaned my knife in the water and strapped it back to my vest. I ran my hand through my hair as the tension began to build up and there wasn't much action since that gator back int the sewers, and the awkward quiet ambiance of the mutated Aquarium was starting to get to me.

#39 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 05:07 PM

Logan sighed as he put his shotgun next to him and opened up the map. Getting his flashlight out of his backpack he illuminated the dark aquarium as he looked over the map.
QUOTE (hokuten @ Nov 12 2008, 02:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Okay, there's gotta be some kind of an emergency sub-pump around here so we can get to that next area. I got a bad feeling about this, but we've got no choice."

Logan nodded as he examined the map more closely.
Currently they were on top of the stairs near the Pacific Canada area. Where could they locate a possible location for a sub-pump to flush the water out of the basement? He marked off all the extractions seeing as they wouldn't have an maintenance controls. There was no point of going to any of the lower levels seeing as they were all most likely flooded as well. Looking to the right side of the map he noticed a place that could quite possible have some sort of electronics still intact.

The Wet Lab

"Hey Babalu..I think this place might be where the main controls to the aquarium are located. Though it looks like most of the power is out here, I think we could find a back up source at least. Luckily we don't have to cross any of the major exhibitions so we should be just safe if we keep low and cross the hallways and enter the lab"

Babalu nodded but said we should still be on high guard since he just had a weird gut feeling with the sudden awkward silence. Something didn't feel right. Me knowing his well crafted horror instincts gripped my shotgun tighter as I placed the map and flashlight inside my backpack. Getting out of the lower staircase I had my shotgun ready with finger on trigger ready to shoot any moment I noticed something off.

We carefully examined the area before exiting the staircase and moving stealth style towards the Wet Lab crouching low and keeping our sides next to the walls. We crossed two corners before entering The Exploration Gallery and looking at the sign on top with an arrow pointing to the right towards the direction of our destination. Looking at Babalu I gave him a quick nod as he examined the area and darted towards the Wet Lab with me following close by. We stuck close to the walls when suddenly something on our right burst through the walls and a SLIDING WORM popped out with mouth wide open and grotesque mutated face and shaking violently. I was about to fire a few rounds but before I even knew it Babalu rushed up with his hunter knife and upper cut the front part of the worm completely slicing through it like soft bread and spurting blood every where. The worm gave a large screech as it shook even more erratically then before and finally fell to the floor. Babalu began to stab it numerous times all over the body eventually poking enough holes to leave a dismembered body.

I stood shocked at his act and watched him wipe the blood off his knife on the side of the wall. "Damn, Babalu that was intense! You chopped that huge bugger up!"

He grinned as he told me about how that 'huge' bugger was actually only a really small one. Most likely just an offspring of another bigger and dirtier worm. "They're gonna be bigger and badder bastards to greet us. Expect the unexpected!"

I just gave a small chuckle as I jumped over the corpse of the worm and followed him to the room that the Wet Lab was located in. The front door was closed, but the I used the butt of my shotgun to break the lock and slowly pushed the door open as I gazed upon a site that left me baffled and in utter shock.

"What the kittening Hell...."

(OOC: Alright should we stick with Resident evil style and keep Umbrella involved some how? The plot thickens!)

#40 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 09:00 AM

QUOTE (True @ Nov 12 2008, 11:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just gave a small chuckle as I jumped over the corpse of the worm and followed him to the room that the Wet Lab was located in. The front door was closed, but the I used the butt of my shotgun to break the lock and slowly pushed the door open as I gazed upon a site that left me baffled and in utter shock.

"What the kittening Hell...."

"What is it what is it!?!? I wanna see!!!"

I jumped out in front of him ready to see something cool, when instead what we saw was big trouble...

"Oh kitten..."

The Wet Lab was almost completely dark except for the pathway lights, and emergency lights, but by this time our eyes had already adjusted to the darkness and we could see the silhouettes that surrounded the room. There were rows and rows of giant test tubes containing big black shadows in them. Unsure if we should move in or slowly back off, we decided to move in carefully. As me moved closer we could see that all the tubes were filled with water and the shadows became huge bodies floating in them. I risked some light and pointed my flashlight at one of the giant tubes in front of us to reveal yet another monstrosity.

"Talk about genetically enhanced frog legs ... but this is some seriously kittened up kitten right here."

It looked like an over grown steroid induced frog with pearl white eyes, large claws enough to tear a human in half, a big over sized mouth with lots of jagged teeth. It's entire body looked like it had really tight sewed muscles, like it could jump about 10 feet in just about any direction, and probably take down a rhino at full charge in one slash. I tapped the glass with my pistol to see if it was awake, but no response. Then I realized and looked both left and right ... there were about 5-6 more of them all in a rows. 2 were empty, another 1 of them looks like it had broken out, and the other 3 were in stasis, just floating in the water.

"I think we should watch what we touch in here. Don't think we need to wake this sleeping beauty."

I cracked a joke to try and lighten the tension, but couldn't really shake the feeling of something bad is gonna happen. And so we moved into the Lab and started looking for anything that would help us drain the lower levels. I saw a computer terminal on the other side of the test tubes, and pointed it out to Logan, who walked around the rows of tubes and began to work his magic. While I was checking around to see if there were any supplies, or maybe another spare key card we could use. Instead I went to the other side and found scattered papers and files on top of a table, one of which had a strange looking icon. It had a octagon-type shape, and had eight triangles pointing inward, each one colored red & white, one after another. The more I looked at it, the more I notched how it looked more like ...

"Umbrella..."

My first thought was why a pharmaceutical company was running this place, and had it's logo stamped on all these research papers. The more I looked through each file, the more things started to sound crazy. I read file after file of all these experimentations going on at the Aquarium, and this was only one of many other facilities. It started to all make sense, the sudden zombies, these weird genetically mutated animals, and all this crazy ass kitten going on. Finally I found the file on our friends in the tubes.

CODE
Case File #15

Name: HUNTER
ID: UMD3513
Test Case: JCV633-A

Notes:  The experiments on creating a faster, stronger, tougher, breed of amphibious specimen has been somewhat successful, but also incomplete.  The muscle tissue is showing signs of rapid degeneration, due to the over growth of sinew for each muscle fiber.  The amphibian DNA is not reconstructing the muscle as it should be, and thus we have had to implant human muscle tissue as a surrogate to enhance build.  To think the infection level had sped up to this kind of capacity is unbelievable!  But the aggressor glands we had placed made all the subjects overly berserk, and cannot be controlled as easily.  We've had to heavily sedate the subjects in order for them not to break out of their tubes.  One of them had broken free and nearly slaughtered ten security officers before having to put it down.  Sad waste of genetic material, but it's all to further the research.

These HUNTERS are smarter and move in packs now.  They don't necessarily have intellect on our level, but have an heightened enhanced instincts.  These things are dangerous, especially when in groups...

I put the file down and all I could think was "thank god, those things aren't loose", especially since all me and Logan have are a pistol and shotgun. All we gotta do is get that find a way out of here and get the hell out of here fast. I saw another case file that involved the Shark Tank, and another whale-sized creature, but just then Logan called me over after he had found something.

(OOC: Okay! Oh kitten! Now we gotta do one of those puzzles where it diverts power from the Lab to drain the lower levels, and at the same time, lets the Hunters out!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users