Close
Photo

The NEW NaruSaku Debate Thread!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9679 replies to this topic

#8961 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 04:16 PM

QUOTE (Konoha'sCrimsonFox @ Mar 15 2012, 03:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Or Naruto is going to take the fall when Sasuke stands trail under Konoha jurisdiction, witch is one of the many reason why I prefer Naruto kill Sasuke.

I doubt he would. He's already said he's given up on protecting Sasuke after seeing and feeling how far he's fallen. Hence why he's determined if he faces him that if he dies, he'll feel at least that he's shouldering all of Sasuke's hatred so that he can protect the Leaf Village from Sasuke's wrath. After all, he's shown he's determined to not die against Sasuke. And given how Sakura was going to try to kill Sasuke but found she couldn't, I bet even Kakashi would have hesitated considering he tried to talk Sasuke down instead of killing him like he was proclaiming he was going to do.

#8962 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 06:20 PM

i think like 70% that sasuke will die but i don't want that sad.gif at all , the manga shows many things that sasuke has a high possibility that he will die, like he will understand what he has done, what path he took, what he did to his friends especially naruto and sakura in a way when he dies but itachi will play a big role when sasuke has figured out anything or he will live but not return to the village but he's good again. But returning to the village, which i wish so much for it , is not very possible but it could happen but still not that much. i hope naruto will try again to convince him to return back to his home and friends pinch.gif eager.gif

#8963 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:03 AM

QUOTE (Bryon_Konoha_Ninja @ Mar 15 2012, 06:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I doubt he would. He's already said he's given up on protecting Sasuke after seeing and feeling how far he's fallen. Hence why he's determined if he faces him that if he dies, he'll feel at least that he's shouldering all of Sasuke's hatred so that he can protect the Leaf Village from Sasuke's wrath. After all, he's shown he's determined to not die against Sasuke. And given how Sakura was going to try to kill Sasuke but found she couldn't, I bet even Kakashi would have hesitated considering he tried to talk Sasuke down instead of killing him like he was proclaiming he was going to do.

What happens if Sasuke survives the war? Will Naruto abadon him to the council to decide his fate. Knowing Sakura may weep over Sasuke's trail? Naruto will not hesitate to forfeit his life to make Sakura happy. We all know Naruto will do just about anything to make her a happy person even if he has to live the rest of his life with a broken heart. I personally blame Kishi for this.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 16 March 2012 - 10:07 AM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#8964 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:27 PM

QUOTE (Konoha'sCrimsonFox @ Mar 16 2012, 03:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What happens if Sasuke survives the war? Will Naruto abadon him to the council to decide his fate. Knowing Sakura may weep over Sasuke's trail? Naruto will not hesitate to forfeit his life to make Sakura happy. We all know Naruto will do just about anything to make her a happy person even if he has to live the rest of his life with a broken heart. I personally blame Kishi for this.

111189.gif I think you might be over thinking things a little. Naruto has a way of TALKING People into accepting things you know. IF Sasuke survives the war it'd b more likely that Naruto will make some emotional speech that will get Sasuke out in the clear. And I'm pretty sure the "SUFFER as long as Sakura-chan is happy" mentality disappeared some time ago, as noted when Kakashi said "it looks like a heavy burden was lifted off his shoulders".

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Mar 15 2012, 04:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yooooou guys! I haven't been on for MONTHS!! :,D My boyfriend's been keeping me awfully distracted.. So I was like "It's my birthday! I'm gonna spend it on NS!"

...Helloooooo!

welcome back!! a_hug.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 16 March 2012 - 01:34 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#8965 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:42 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Mar 16 2012, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
111189.gif I think you might be over thinking things a little. Naruto has a way of TALKING People into accepting things you know. IF Sasuke survives the war it'd b more likely that Naruto will make some emotional speech that will get Sasuke out in the clear. And I'm pretty sure the "SUFFER as long as Sakura-chan is happy" mentality disappeared some time ago, as noted when Kakashi said "it looks like a heavy burden was lifted off his shoulders".

welcome back!! a_hug.gif

If he survives, he might travel around the world like Tsunade and Jiraiya. I think Naruto (and myself included) are against death penalty, and he doesn't kill unless he needs to. But I don't think he'll be accepted again, at least not without a major sacrifice. My prediction is that he and Itachi will do something awesome to restore the clan's honour, and maybe die.

ナルサク

#8966 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 02:31 PM

Kabuto worked with Orochimaru = thus Sasuke hating him, too. Just because you're on the "evil" side, doesn't mean everyone else that you want to kill is on the "good" side, too. I've learned this from playing way too much Skyrim and watching way too much movies, from my own opinion, it's just common sense. There are the evil people, and the good people in war. Thats at least what people break it down to; but it's not all black and white like it all seems. There aren't just two categories of sides fighting over something. There are layers, and a lot of them. Sometimes you have to do something that's not in your original plans (for your.. evil doing) and stop someone who "seems" to be on the same side as you, but is really getting in the way of your goal. Similar things fit with the previously stated sentence, such as Sasuke only "helping" defeat Kabuto, to get answers out of Itachi. Just because he's helping stop Kabuto, doesn't mean he's becoming a good guy. It just means, it's one more obsticle for him to get answers out of Itachi, and to get to destroying Konoha. There isn't just two categories in war, sometimes there's that dude working behind the scenes who both "sides" want to kill, it's just a matter of who gets to them first. It's all about layers and who fits into them. A good guy may have to do something evil and sacrifice someone to save someone else (whether it be a person, a plan, or a object) who is of the utmost importance - etc. Same with the bad guys.

Edited by Fenris, 16 March 2012 - 02:33 PM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#8967 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:23 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Mar 16 2012, 03:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

welcome back!! a_hug.gif

Depends on what crimes Sasuke have committed during the war. He has killed Danzo, and I know the council won't let the slip by that easily. He starts killing innocent people, there's nothing Naruto can do about it. Either he takes the fall or break Sasuke out of prison. Plus they have must follow the stipulation to those whom abadon their village. Others, the justice system will falter.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#8968 Sojobo

Sojobo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:31 PM

QUOTE (Konoha'sCrimsonFox @ Mar 16 2012, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Depends on what crimes Sasuke have committed during the war. He has killed Danzo, and I know the council won't let the slip by that easily. He starts killing innocent people, there's nothing Naruto can do about it. Either he takes the fall or break Sasuke out of prison. Plus they have must follow the stipulation to those whom abadon their village. Others, the justice system will falter.

He didn't kill Danzou at all. He killed himself so Tobi coudn't get Shisui's Sharingan. Same with Karin, she's alive.
Kishimoto always find a way for Sasuke to get his revenge without kiling anyone.

I think that Sasuke will return to Konoha, I mean, the futur leader will be Naruto. It's obvious.
But, this doesn't mean there will be SasuSaku. We don't know yet what Sakura's feelings are for Naruto, and we know also that Karin is still in love with Sasuke.
She also did something important to him in the past (we still don't know what)...
Karin also looks like Uzumaki. She has red hair, she is a sensor type that can feel darkness like Mito and Naruto in Kyuu does.

SasuKarin, union between Uchiha and Uzumaki. Why not ? (if Karin is really an Uzumaki of course)

If Naruto says that he's still in love with Sakura, there will be no chances anymore for NH, and NaruSaku will become obvious

#8969 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 11:08 PM

QUOTE (Sojobo @ Mar 16 2012, 11:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He didn't kill Danzou at all. He killed himself so Tobi coudn't get Shisui's Sharingan. Same with Karin, she's alive.
Kishimoto always find a way for Sasuke to get his revenge without kiling anyone.

I think that Sasuke will return to Konoha, I mean, the futur leader will be Naruto. It's obvious.
But, this doesn't mean there will be SasuSaku. We don't know yet what Sakura's feelings are for Naruto, and we know also that Karin is still in love with Sasuke.
She also did something important to him in the past (we still don't know what)...
Karin also looks like Uzumaki. She has red hair, she is a sensor type that can feel darkness like Mito and Naruto in Kyuu does.

SasuKarin, union between Uchiha and Uzumaki. Why not ? (if Karin is really an Uzumaki of course)

It's funny, there are so many non-killing murders in this manga! laugh.gif

But the rest of the world think he killed him. A debate about that isn't worthy(in the manga u know)

OMFG, have never thought that about Karin sweat.gif , but shouldn't she be a stamina freak then?

ナルサク

#8970 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 02:36 AM

QUOTE (Konoha'sCrimsonFox @ Mar 16 2012, 01:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well How'd he convince the others to "stay back" While he TALKED" with Nagato then? He WIPED OUT their village and killed numerous people in the process, like what Sasuke's going to do. Naruto has a knack for convincing people to seee his views. Anyways wrong thread for this in either case.

Edited by Phantom_999, 17 March 2012 - 02:00 PM.

#8971 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 10:34 AM

Well, just wandering, who's going to reach Sasuke first between Naruto and Sakura? This keeps bugging me, what will she do this time with Sasuke alone? There is no Karin... nobody standing in her way. Just her and Sasuke one on one?

#8972 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 02:01 PM

Obviously Naruto. They'd have to fight fight before he will be talking to anyone.

#8973 God of All Shinobi

God of All Shinobi

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 05:44 PM

OK, let me take a crack at the Sasuke thing.

Sasuke has killed plenty of Samurai, and tried to kill plenty of ppl and lets not forget poor Zetsu

But Itachi said "when you have my eyes, come to me"

The way I see it, it means when Sasuke sees thing like Itachi then Sasuke should go to him. Itachi is dead, that means Sasuke will or might commit Suicide after redeeming himself.

#8974 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (God of All Shinobi @ Mar 17 2012, 10:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OK, let me take a crack at the Sasuke thing.

Sasuke has killed plenty of Samurai, and tried to kill plenty of ppl and lets not forget poor Zetsu

But Itachi said "when you have my eyes, come to me"

The way I see it, it means when Sasuke sees thing like Itachi then Sasuke should go to him. Itachi is dead, that means Sasuke will or might commit Suicide after redeeming himself.

Who knows? I often imagined that the whole when you have my eyes thing meant for Sasuke to know the truth about the Uchiha clan and their true nature. Given he hasn't seen it yet that the Uchiha may have been opposed, BUT they attempted a coup de'tat just as Madara did decades beforehand. How could they not suspect some kind of retaliation for their actions?

In the long run, I'm sure for Naruto now that he knows the truth about Itachi, it may make it easier for him when the time comes to fight Sasuke. But it also shows Naruto now knows how Sasuke feels since he's felt revenge, yet he chose to overcome it, not let it consume him like Sasuke.

#8975 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:25 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Mar 17 2012, 04:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Obviously Naruto. They'd have to fight fight before he will be talking to anyone.

But Naruto has his hands full with Tobi and the six Biijus*shrugs*

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 17 March 2012 - 06:26 PM.

#8976 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:56 PM

Afterwards. DUH smile.gif Sasuke said he was going to where Naruto is before he got sidetracked

#8977 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 11:40 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Mar 17 2012, 08:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Afterwards. DUH smile.gif Sasuke said he was going to where Naruto is before he got sidetracked

Okay then, maybe Sakura will see Naruto first. Personally, I want Sakura to watch Naruto and Sasuke's final fight.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 17 March 2012 - 11:41 PM.

#8978 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 11:47 PM

QUOTE (Konoha'sCrimsonFox @ Mar 17 2012, 03:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, just wandering, who's going to reach Sasuke first between Naruto and Sakura? This keeps bugging me, what will she do this time with Sasuke alone? There is no Karin... nobody standing in her way. Just her and Sasuke one on one?

What makes you think that Sakura will reach Sasuke??? she's with the rookies on their way to help Naruto, in fact no one even knows Sasuke is in the battlefield and they don't even know where Kabuto is either. You're worrying too much if someone will meet up Sasuke it will be Naruto.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#8979 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 01:20 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Mar 17 2012, 01:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What makes you think that Sakura will reach Sasuke??? she's with the rookies on their way to help Naruto, in fact no one even knows Sasuke is in the battlefield and they don't even know where Kabuto is either. You're worrying too much if someone will meet up Sasuke it will be Naruto.

Maybe it could be just another unexpected confrontation just like Sasuke had with Itachi.

#8980 Soul

Soul

Toriko's 1# fan!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the internet, Hanging out, drawing, reading and all that stuff..

Posted 18 March 2012 - 07:26 AM

QUOTE (Konoha'sCrimsonFox @ Mar 18 2012, 05:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe it could be just another unexpected confrontation just like Sasuke had with Itachi.

It wasn't unexpected. We saw that coming.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users