Naruto Hokage-Oneshot

• Please log in to reply
581 replies to this topic

#41 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 24 July 2015 - 02:20 AM

Its a shame really. The titular character gets less stuff while the rival gets all the glory, not to mention a minor female character suddenly get what she wants via fanatics while they bashed the main female.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#42 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 02:53 AM

Just another cash grab, they are trying to show something that should be showed in the main story in the first place   :facepalm:

Just a question... why Choji isn't fat here ? I mean he kind of needs to be for his clan techs

Asuma kinda asked him to lose weight before dying. I assumed eventually that he would and still use his techs while being slim.

#43 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 05:00 AM

This seems like such an afterthought on Kishimoto's part. The fans are expecting a chapter (or chapters) on Naruto becoming Hokage and his first experience. And Kishimoto doesn't deliver. In 700+ chapters he fails to do it. Now, before the second movie after the ending (a movie that isn't even about Naruto btw), he gives the few fans that are left a one-shot. 

Hinata gets a movie? Sasuke and Sarada get a mini-series? But Naruto...nope. Only a one-shot. Riiigggghhht. Why should I expect anything less from Kishimoto.

Tell me about it, Tricks. It's obvious he doesn't even care about the titular character of his own series as much as the rival, which shows favoritism in the long run on his end, and just as he had been favorites toward the NH loons as well as what SP and Shueisha likely had said would make him the most money. In the end, I just don't care anymore. I feel like Obito did after he lost Rin and began to replace Madara to unleash the Infinite Tsukuyomi.

#44 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 05:14 AM

Hinata sure likes to change hair style, especially that Naruto becomes Hokage before her hair grows long again.

Just another way they're trying to shoehorn Hinata into Sakura's place given...

Sakura also started with short hair, then grew it long after she heard rumors that Sasuke liked girls with long hair, then cuts it short again during the Chunin Exams to break free from Kin's hold and due to her drive in wanting to protect both Naruto and Sasuke.

Hinata starts with short hair, then grows it long by part two for...reasons...and now it's short again for...reasons...

2e5.gif

#45 Nicholas Wolfwood

Nicholas Wolfwood

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 05:25 AM

When the movie is released, they also going to reveal a oneshot chapter about Naruto`s inauguration as the seventh Hokage.  Here`s a first scan

tumblr_inline_nrxfomZOSx1qiczkk_540.png

Looks like Naruto and Hinata are having breakfast

I wouldn't be surprised if at the end of this one shot, Kishi retcons the story so that Sasuke is Hokage. That, or Naruto only becomes Hokage because the village asks Sasuke first but he declines so he can get the hell away from his family.

As for the scan, I can read a little bit of what Naruto is saying in his close up panel in the middle of the page. He says, "I see you cut your hair short like I asked you to, but I also asked you to dye it pink. Why the delay-tebayo?" In the next panel Hinata responds by stuttering something about the hair stylist being out of pink dye, and that she'll get it taken care of as soon as possible. I sense that this is going to be an awkward story.

Why should I expect anything less from Kishimoto.

Because you sure can't expect anything more.

Edited by Nicholas Wolfwood, 24 July 2015 - 05:26 AM.

#46 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 04:50 PM

I have always imagined Naruto ending in that kind of fashion.

-Naruto wins a friendly match with his rival and finally surpasses him.
- Sakura treats them and scolds them for fighting on such an important day. Karin comes to treat Sasuke and scold him. They are implied to be together.
- Naruto finally confesses to Sakura FMA style or Lady gt style. She accepts.
- The trio walk through the village and we see that Naruto is very popular.
- They meet Rock Lee having tons of fans and even a dojo or special training for non ninjutsu users. He is still Lee (Gai is dead in my version). Tenten is with him and is being the president of punchline for him and is a join kunoichi admired by lot of young girls. They are implied to be together and exchange some funny lines with naruto who tells him that they are gonna need him more than ever with a thumbs up. The fans are in awe that he is respected by Naruto so much.
- Neji and Hinata are officially the leaders of the hyuugas. They are together and the curse tradition was forsaken. They both thank Naruto for what he did for them and changing their fates. Now, the clan is harmony and is getting prepared for an event. Hinata helps Neji to dress up and we see that the seal is not here anymore.
- They meet Shino and Kiba and kind of  joke around.
- They meet Ino and Shoji (who is not fat anymore) who are with Kurenai's kid. Sakura and Ino have some heartwarming words and Shoji is shown to be reliable and admired as well. Kurenai might make some funny remarks about Narusaku and talk about Asuma
- They meet Gaar and co. Naruto and Gaara have some heartwarming words and can't believe that they came from so far for him for that event. Gaara says that being here for that day is more important than his own ambitions. Shikamaru shows up
- Shikamaru shows up and is challenged by Temari at chess. They play and shikamaru promises her something if she wins and we see a ring hidden near shikamaru.
- Sai is Sai and wants to paint the event.
- Naruto eats with Iruka like old times and chats happily about time flying him and being proud of him and we see an older Konohamaru being very naruto with his friends and goofing off with sexy no jutsu teased at the start of part 2. Sakura senses that and punches him harder.
- We meet Tsunade and Shine getting things prepped up. The 5th tells sakura how she is proud of her for succeeding where she fail and Naruto being with her and she has a flashback of her moments with Jiraya . She is a bit sad but yet happy.
- Team 7 is reunited and are expecting kakashi to be late and is actually on time without his mask (comical scene and they did not recognize him immediately). He states that this team is the greatest thing that happened and Obito would be proud and he doesn't need to mourn anymore.
- The ceremony starts and it is official Naruto is Hokage and can't help being happy and Sakura and sasuk scold him for being too laid-back and try not goof too much in public. His friends are happy and are his closest advisors like the 3rd. Karachi is an advisor along with Tsunade and Iraku.
- Naruto faces the village so that we can see all these characters one last time being acknowledged. Sakura crying and being happy. We have a shot of mount  Hokage with Naruto's face.
- Team 7 takes a photo similar to when they were young and this is the last image.

Sounds good.

What manga/anime is that??

#47 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 07:33 PM

http://i.imgur.com/UCOjoRz.jpg

Here is a clearer image of the pic I posted yesterday.

The translation mentions something about Himawari and her stuffed panda

#48 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 08:10 PM

All I need to know is what year. I am starting to get lost in the timeline more and more.

#49 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 08:18 PM

One year before 700 would be my guess. Also sibling fight

https://pp.vk.me/c62...QudLb6ePn-I.jpg

#50 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 08:22 PM

One year before 700 would be my guess. Also sibling fight

https://pp.vk.me/c62...QudLb6ePn-I.jpg

One year? But...forget it. I don't care for logic.

Btw, that panda...it's a tie-in for Boruto movie. Supposedly, that's Boruto Team mission. Don't ask.

Actually, maybe not. I'm only thinking how much stuff it can cram into one film. They better watch out.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 24 July 2015 - 08:24 PM.

#51 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 03:48 PM

The timeline is making no sense

in the last Burrito looks like he has the same age as the mop kid 

then in 700 it looks like he is actually older than her...I mean what   :headscratch:

and if Burrito and Salad have the almost the same age then it's safe to say that Sakura already had Salad and she had a considerable age when Naruto became hokage...which means that based on the Gaiden, Saskue visited Konoha to warn them about some kitten but didn't even bother to see his daughter for whatever reason !!

This thing is a mess

Edited by Nar123, 25 July 2015 - 03:49 PM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#52 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 04:43 PM

Why Himawari looks up to Bolt is beyond me. Her brother knocked over her birthday cake and now they are fighting over a toy panda

#53 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 04:48 PM

Why Himawari looks up to Bolt is beyond me. Her brother knocked over her birthday cake and now they are fighting over a toy panda

Come on. We got to respect Bolt in the movie.

#54 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 04:58 PM

Come on. We got to respect Bolt in the movie.

HOPE that is sarcasm, Sparda! X_X

#55 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 25 July 2015 - 05:00 PM

So Naruto already had kids, years before he became hokage?

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#56 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 05:04 PM

So Naruto already had kids, years before he became hokage?

Yeah. We already saw that in the after credits scene in the last. His face wasn't on the Hokage monument

#57 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 05:05 PM

Yeah. We already saw that in the after credits scene in the last. His face wasn't on the Hokage monument

And yet he looks *SO* miserable!!

#58 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 25 July 2015 - 05:07 PM

Stop questioning greatness.

#59 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 05:11 PM

The timeline is making no sense

in the last Burrito looks like he has the same age as the mop kid 

then in 700 it looks like he is actually older than her...I mean what   :headscratch:

and if Burrito and Salad have the almost the same age then it's safe to say that Sakura already had Salad and she had a considerable age when Naruto became hokage...which means that based on the Gaiden, Saskue visited Konoha to warn them about some kitten but didn't even bother to see his daughter for whatever reason !!

This thing is a mess

Because none of this was planned. This chapter is solely made to attract people to the movie. It's not supposed to make sense or to even try to connect the timeline. This chapter wasn't even supposed to be made, it's a last minute call.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#60 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 05:47 PM

I hate that Naruto becoming Hokage is just an afterthought for Kishimoto. I guess pairings were more important THAN THE MAIN CHARACTER BECOMING HOKAGE.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users