Close
Photo

The Moon Eye Plan - Will it happen? (Prediction)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
46 replies to this topic

Poll: The Moon Eye Plan - Will it happen? (Prediction) (26 member(s) have cast votes)

Will the Moon Eye Plan happen?

1. Yes (16 votes [61.54%])

Percentage of vote: 61.54%

2. No (10 votes [38.46%])

Percentage of vote: 38.46%

Vote

#21 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:10 PM

I think in the movie, it's still the same day. I don't remember.

#22 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:28 PM

I hope it happens.....it would be cool to see how they figure out how they get themselves out

I mean why hype a crazy technique this whole time if you aren't even gonna use it!!! XD

Edited by merryGOflava, 14 September 2013 - 06:28 PM.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#23 Darkness

Darkness

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:49 PM

As I already said in the podcast, but will repeat here anyway, I predict we are really going to have the manga version of the Road to Ninja movie, but played out a little differently. You see, it is going to be the same world, but the character won't change who they are. They will just change what they get. So Sasuke won;t be the lover-boy, but he will have his clan back and such. Naruto will have his parents back and Sakura....well not really sure what Sakura's greatest desires are. Perhaps we see a NS related thing with Naruto and Sakura pushing through the illusion or maybe even shattering the very illusion itself using the nature chakra.

Here is the thing: in order for a perfect world to be simulated, it can't simply be a single illusion where everyone will be thrown in. At some point, I don't recall if it was Madara or Obito, it was said that one of the many reasons the real world is hopeless is because of the concept of inequality. As long as winners exist, so will losers. You can't be the best if there is no worst. Simply put, for the perfect world Madara and Obito strive for to exist, everyone has to have it's own unique illusion.

So yeah, it will be the perfect opportunity to see everyone's deepest desires if the plan in fact happens, including Sakura's.  :P

About the possibility, I would say it is very likely.

Edited by Darkness, 14 September 2013 - 07:14 PM.

bKTC2.png

#24 coolcatjas

coolcatjas

Lvl.70 ブレイバー

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Interests:Basic stuff like anime, manga, drawing, reading, movies, ect..

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:17 PM

Here is the thing: in order for a perfect world to be simulated, it can't simply be a single illusion where everyone will be thrown in. At some point, I don't recall if it was Madara or Obito, it was said that one of the many reasons the real world is hopeless is because of the concept of inequality. As long as winners exist, so will losers. You can't be the best if there is no worst. Simply put, in order for the perfect world Madara and Obito strive for to exist, everyone has to have it's own unique illusion world.

So yeah, it will be the perfect opportunity to see everyone's deepest desires if the plan in fact happens, including Sakura's.  :P

About the possibility, I would say it is very likely.

I would really like to see that! I would like to see the k9's desires as well. Kiba would be hokage, Hinata being with Naruto, Ino and Shika would see their parents and Asuma again ect.

I am hoping Sakura will be the first to break the genjutsu though since Kishi has been hinting that she was good at it (at least breaking them). Maybe eventually everyone in the alliance breaks through their illusions one by one, which would be like giving Obito and Manara the middle finger to what they think of their "plan" of a perfect world. 

swi1pKF.png
Image drawn by me :D

Tumblr Account Pony Account

#25 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:20 PM

I think in the movie, it's still the same day. I don't remember.

No, I'm pretty sure at least a couple days pass. I think they my have gone home on the third night or so.

#26 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:41 PM

No, I'm pretty sure at least a couple days pass. I think they my have gone home on the third night or so.

I'm only guessing.

Anyway, about the moon eye plan, I still feel like if it happens, it's game over. After all, if Genjutsu dispell is a way, don't you think the movie would have solved that? I mean it will feel like a Abridged series like it all get dispelled and then Madara and Obito would just go:

Obito: .......Did you ever take it in account that they could dispell it?
Madara: Hey, back in my days, we were in low tier, ok? None of this Demi-god kitten. I only become one because I got revived so lucky me.

#27 Darkness

Darkness

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:09 PM

I'm only guessing.

Anyway, about the moon eye plan, I still feel like if it happens, it's game over. After all, if Genjutsu dispell is a way, don't you think the movie would have solved that? I mean it will feel like a Abridged series like it all get dispelled and then Madara and Obito would just go:

Obito: .......Did you ever take it in account that they could dispell it?
Madara: Hey, back in my days, we were in low tier, ok? None of this Demi-god kitten. I only become one because I got revived so lucky me.

Although the Infinite Tsukuyomi is a Genjutsu, I don't think it can be so easily dispelled like any other regular Genjutsu. And even if you manage to escape from it, given this jutsu is a global AOE spell reflected on the moon, the moment you escaped from it you would have been already caught again. At least that's how I see it.

But don't worry to much about it. It could very well be Kishi's intention to make everyone believe it's over and there's no way out of it. But just like everytime, there's always a way. It has been shown time and time again every jutsu has a weakness, no matter how OP it might be.

I would really like to see that! I would like to see the k9's desires as well. Kiba would be hokage, Hinata being with Naruto, Ino and Shika would see their parents and Asuma again ect.

I am hoping Sakura will be the first to break the genjutsu though since Kishi has been hinting that she was good at it (at least breaking them). Maybe eventually everyone in the alliance breaks through their illusions one by one, which would be like giving Obito and Manara the middle finger to what they think of their "plan" of a perfect world. 

Good point. If Kishi decides to show k9 "dreams" upon the possible occurrence of Moon Eye Plan, he might do it within a comical approach in some cases like Kiba's

I can see him sitting on the Hokage's chair, laughing hysterically while all the others worship and praise him.  :D

bKTC2.png

#28 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:49 AM

I'm sure it will happen, because that is too much of an interesting scenario to throw away. There have been entire films based on this concept in the past about an ideal world that you could just escape to -- the first one that comes into mind would be Coraline. And not to mention Road to Ninja.

The question is, would the Infinite Tsukiyomi mean that everyone is stuck in their own heads? It has been hinted by Madara that everyone will have their ideal world, but we all know not everyone shares the same ideal world.

It seems sort of counter-intuitive to live in a world where you have everything except real people. No doubt our hero will overcome this though.

Anyways, the Infinite Tsukiyomi seems different enough from the Limited Tsukiyomi in the movie, which is why I think Kishimoto could not only make it happen, but build several arcs around it.

Edited by Nefertieh, 16 September 2013 - 09:52 AM.

Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#29 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:46 PM

I'm sure it will happen, because that is too much of an interesting scenario to throw away. There have been entire films based on this concept in the past about an ideal world that you could just escape to -- the first one that comes into mind would be Coraline. And not to mention Road to Ninja.

The question is, would the Infinite Tsukiyomi mean that everyone is stuck in their own heads? It has been hinted by Madara that everyone will have their ideal world, but we all know not everyone shares the same ideal world.

It seems sort of counter-intuitive to live in a world where you have everything except real people. No doubt our hero will overcome this though.

Anyways, the Infinite Tsukiyomi seems different enough from the Limited Tsukiyomi in the movie, which is why I think Kishimoto could not only make it happen, but build several arcs around it.

I know, it's such a gold-mine of opportunities, so I really hope Kishi doesn't pass up the chance to explore it.

#30 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:02 PM

Well, the next chapter is almost here, so time to put my opinion. I don't think it will happen. To me, it seems game over feeling. I know people said that there will be a counter but really, it's meant to be end of the line, no come back, end of story jutsu. Otherwise, the movie would have easily got out, let alone Kuruma could have just done it. You can't really say, "Well he was still bad" because it's about them leaving and Kuruma needs Naruto alive, so why not just leave. It's because the jutsu is pretty much impossible to escape. Kishi made it limited so they can escape, which is why Obito had a globe. If it was real, it's game over.

The problem is also the setup. I would have bought it if everyone was there, but they're not. Gokage must be here and even Orochimaru. Why it should matter? It's because Kishi has established them to arrive on time but the real question is when. Sarutobi did a surprise by finally returning and help Naruto. Who is to say that they will do the same before "the end" comes? Remember, this jutsu is against the world, not the battlefield, the world. If anything, it will be best to keep the tragic record for Obito by never ever get to see Rin again. The best moral would be that he can see her...in the afterlife. It sounds messed up but I think that's a fitting scenario for Obito to go through, not like "Hey, I saw her! I saw her! I am doing it again!"

Something will ruin it or at the least become a time bomb for Naruto to stop it before it's truly game over. I can see a great struggle by killing Obito to save the world which results to kill Bijuus making Naruto pressured on handling. This would be a much interesting concept for Naruto than the event that could happen now. Because really, we should be ending this arc and the moon eye plan would only drag further. I like the idea, but this must end now, and maybe if it happened in this volume instead, I wouldn't mind it. But now, just end it all.

If it happens, then ok, but don't take too long. It's not like we got a real fight yet. When it comes down to it, it was defense play and hopefully that's not what the fight should only be. Nevertheless, I don't think the plan would happen, but I won't be surprised if it did. I just want what's best for the next volume. Because you never know, just be careful what you wish for.

#31 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:05 PM

Well, the next chapter is almost here, so time to put my opinion. I don't think it will happen. To me, it seems game over feeling. I know people said that there will be a counter but really, it's meant to be end of the line, no come back, end of story jutsu. Otherwise, the movie would have easily got out, let alone Kuruma could have just done it. You can't really say, "Well he was still bad" because it's about them leaving and Kuruma needs Naruto alive, so why not just leave. It's because the jutsu is pretty much impossible to escape. Kishi made it limited so they can escape, which is why Obito had a globe. If it was real, it's game over.

Don't forget this manga is all about overcoming impossible odds.

The problem is also the setup. I would have bought it if everyone was there, but they're not. Gokage must be here and even Orochimaru. Why it should matter? It's because Kishi has established them to arrive on time but the real question is when. Sarutobi did a surprise by finally returning and help Naruto. Who is to say that they will do the same before "the end" comes? Remember, this jutsu is against the world, not the battlefield, the world. If anything, it will be best to keep the tragic record for Obito by never ever get to see Rin again. The best moral would be that he can see her...in the afterlife. It sounds messed up but I think that's a fitting scenario for Obito to go through, not like "Hey, I saw her! I saw her! I am doing it again!"

I think it's been well established that Obito knows the Infinite Tsukiyomi won't bring Rin back, I but it will fulfill his ideal vision onto the world.

Something will ruin it or at the least become a time bomb for Naruto to stop it before it's truly game over. I can see a great struggle by killing Obito to save the world which results to kill Bijuus making Naruto pressured on handling. This would be a much interesting concept for Naruto than the event that could happen now. Because really, we should be ending this arc and the moon eye plan would only drag further. I like the idea, but this must end now, and maybe if it happened in this volume instead, I wouldn't mind it. But now, just end it all.

But the manga has no deadline; and if anything, I'm sure Kishimoto realises it is unlikely he'll manage to create an original, new series as successful as Naruto. It's the same with a lot of famous mangaka.

If it happens, then ok, but don't take too long. It's not like we got a real fight yet. When it comes down to it, it was defense play and hopefully that's not what the fight should only be. Nevertheless, I don't think the plan would happen, but I won't be surprised if it did. I just want what's best for the next volume. Because you never know, just be careful what you wish for.

Kishimoto could always put a real fight somewhere in the genjutsu, just like Road to Ninja. The war arc has actually been one of the arcs with the most fights, although it often may not feel like it after it became bogged down with so many flashbacks.

Edited by Nefertieh, 17 September 2013 - 02:06 PM.

#32 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:00 PM

After this chapter, i think maybe it will never be a tsukuyomi in the manga...

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#33 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:28 AM

I just had a headcanon moment: what if Sakura isn't affected by the Infinite Tsukiyomi, but finds herself trapped in Naruto's Tsukiyomi, married to him? >3<

#34 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:51 PM

I just had a headcanon moment: what if Sakura isn't affected by the Infinite Tsukiyomi, but finds herself trapped in Naruto's Tsukiyomi, married to him? >3<

Now that would be interesting to see. :lol:

#35 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:31 PM

Unless each and every individual had his or her own separate "Moon's eye" reality. But then again it would be great if one of Sakura's secret desires is to marry Naruto.  :smug: If that is not her only goal though. (Like Hinata)

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#36 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:26 PM

So when the flower blooms it will reflect itself upon the moon and cast a genjutsu.

Now many things can happen, but these three here are my favorite theories.

1. The flower blooms and reflects itself into the moon casting a genjutsu that puts everyone to sleep.

2. The flower blooms and it doesn't cast itself into the moon, cause that is stupid. Instead it summons a creature from the moon. [Preferably a bunny] and the bunny casts the genjutsu.

3. The flower blooms, and inside is Kaguya Otsutsuki, which then proceeds to a couple of !!! and ??? before she begins owning both Madara and Obito.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#37 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:23 AM

So when the flower blooms it will reflect itself upon the moon and cast a genjutsu.

Now many things can happen, but these three here are my favorite theories.

1. The flower blooms and reflects itself into the moon casting a genjutsu that puts everyone to sleep.

2. The flower blooms and it doesn't cast itself into the moon, cause that is stupid. Instead it summons a creature from the moon. [Preferably a bunny] and the bunny casts the genjutsu.

3. The flower blooms, and inside is Kaguya Otsutsuki, which then proceeds to a couple of !!! and ??? before she begins owning both Madara and Obito.

1. Most likely.

2. :lmao:

3. This one's my favorite :D

#38 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:52 AM

1. Most likely.

2. :lmao:

3. This one's my favorite :D

1. Yeah possibly.

2. Been doing some research, it seems that the connection to the moon and Hagoromo's pointy hair stands may actually be connected to an old Asian folklore about a bunny making the elixir of life, that bunny just so happens to live on the moon. Also the Japanese version of that folktale has the bunny's two companions, a fox and a monkey. So...we have seen monkeys, we have seen slugs, we have seen a fire cat, we have seen a fox, an octobull, even a raccoon and a giant bug. Why not a giant bunny?

3. Meh I figured this story needs a kick ass female, and a more focused villain.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#39 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:13 AM

I got a hilarious little story for the Eye Of The Moon Plan. It goes something like this...

The flower was just about to bloom when all of a sudden flash of blue light came out of nowhere and the top of the flower was destroyed. Madara and Obito couldn't believe their plan was ruined as the flower didn't have a chance to regenerate itself before another blue flash of light hit it, destroying what was left of the flower. What could've easily destroyed the God Tree like that? The shinobi got their answer as they hear a loud roar and heard the trembling of the Earth beneath them. They all looked up into the distance and saw something gigantic. It was bigger than the tailed beasts themselves as it roared once more, letting its presence be known. This creature looked much different from the tailed beasts. It looked reptilian, it's back covered in dorsal fins as its tail swayed behind it. The creature came to a stop some distance from the God Tree as it reverted back to the ten tails as it seemed quite mad this creature interrupted it. The ten tails roared back and the reptilian creature roared back in challenge not backing down as it charged forward, its dorsal fins glowing blue for some reason.

Blame me for seeing Godzilla vs Biollante a few days ago and the creature Godzilla faces reminds me so much of the God Tree. xD

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#40 megi

megi

Resident Gardener

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:19 PM

I say yes only because I really want it to happen lol. I'm tired of all these battles. But most likely it will be stopped, at least I think Obito will be stopped. I'm putting my bet on Madara to make it work :D

tumblr_n17tev6vc61t0ss41o1_500.jpg

"You've got the need. You've got the dream" 絆ってなんだ?

GNS for life

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users