2627 replies to this topic

#101 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 03:00 PM

Butterfly needs to be the op song!  The evolution theme also needs to be brave heart 

FACT

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#102 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 04:22 AM

Butterfly needs to be the op song!  The evolution theme also needs to be brave heart 

FACT

I like the English dub of the song better.  :happy:

Can anyone confirm that this show will air in April? I saw a news confirming that this will air in April.

Edited by rikakim94, 05 March 2015 - 04:26 AM.

#103 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 03:39 PM

This is the piracy:

https://36.media.tum...use5o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#104 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 08:44 PM

It's not that new style is bad, but style is style and I guess the lack of digimon makes it seems like we're going to watch human drama more so than what made season 1. It's not animation upgrade, it's an artwork change. I don't hate it, just got to start adapting to it.

First off its good to see you still around Narusaku4life3

Of course I want to see tons of digimon action and perhaps some modern and more intricate fighting would do it some good, but i do want some more human drama, at least on the part of the digidestined…or at least Tai lol

#105 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 09:24 PM

Of course I want to see tons of digimon action and perhaps some modern and more intricate fighting would do it some good, but i do want some more human drama, at least on the part of the digidestinedor at least Tai lol

Nothing wrong with that but think as looks can be deceiving if you don't know the franchise. The poster is telling you otherwise, not Digimon. It's not a problem, but imagine yourself walking down and see that poster. You can't tell me you would know it's Digimon.

#106 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 03:23 PM

Of course I want to see tons of digimon action and perhaps some modern and more intricate fighting would do it some good, but i do want some more human drama, at least on the part of the digidestined…or at least Tai lol

You know, when I didn't know about anime or manga, I always wanted more Digimon than human stuff, but now that I know little more about anime and manga I believe are  balance  between both and somehow  I like it . One thing I do not like is how they downplay Digimon   groups for example, in Digimon Frontier  you see Dukemon  like wherever Digimon knowing that is one of RK or in Digimon Cross Wars Fanglongmon like nothing knowing that he is the DNA digivolution of the 4 sovereigns

Edited by Liu bie, 08 March 2015 - 03:24 PM.

#107 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 03:38 AM

You know, when I didn't know about anime or manga, I always wanted more Digimon than human stuff, but now that I know little more about anime and manga I believe are  balance  between both and somehow  I like it . One thing I do not like is how they downplay Digimon   groups for example, in Digimon Frontier  you see Dukemon  like wherever Digimon knowing that is one of RK or in Digimon Cross Wars Fanglongmon like nothing knowing that he is the DNA digivolution of the 4 sovereigns

Yea I never liked that either, especially when they would down play Omnimon or Wargreymon. But the same can be said of Dukemon, like u stated he is a Royal Knight and just overall badass.

#108 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 04:56 AM

Yea I never liked that either, especially when they would down play Omnimon or Wargreymon. But the same can be said of Dukemon, like u stated he is a Royal Knight and just overall badass.

Another downplay  are the Dark Lords , when they showed Lucemon I said what! the leader himself shows the Digiworld ended in the Digimon Fusion universe, but happen? boo it was simple to defeat it. Lilithmon downplay her too, come on is they are one of 7 Dark lords.

This two groups are  my favorites:

RK:

http://fc08.devianta...996-d53rmzb.jpg

Dark Lords

http://image.blingee...96_606757.gif?4

Edited by Liu bie, 09 March 2015 - 05:03 AM.

#109 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 10 March 2015 - 06:59 PM

For nostalgic sake, redo the opening song. Lol.

This is absolutely awesome :https://www.animenew...i-sequel/.85816

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#110 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 07:09 PM

Hm...Could Kishi be behind this? Listening to fans...I know!

Retcon the pairing!

.......................still waiting.......

#111 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 10 March 2015 - 08:40 PM

Hm...Could Kishi be behind this? Listening to fans...I know!

Retcon the pairing!

.......................still waiting.......

I don't get what you mean..

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#112 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 08:42 PM

I don't get what you mean..

I'm only kidding. I was saying that they must have heard me and demands. Like Kishi with Hinata, they will do exactly what the fans demand. So if the heard my request just recently, then I demand the pairing to be retcon, for the sake of old fans who were shot in the back.

#113 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 08:52 PM

I'm only kidding. I was saying that they must have heard me and demands. Like Kishi with Hinata, they will do exactly what the fans demand. So if the heard my request just recently, then I demand the pairing to be retcon, for the sake of old fans who were shot in the back.

Even if I am fan of Digimon I didn't know this shipping war strong.

https://40.media.tum...z05ejo1_500.jpg

#114 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 10:58 PM

Butterfly and Brave Heart confirmed!  :wow:

#115 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 11:10 PM

Are you one of those fans that don't know why tai and sora never got together? If so then i have some very unfortunate news for you. :sad:  

#116 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 11:12 PM

Are you one of those fans that don't know why tai and sora never got together? If so then i have some very unfortunate news for you. :sad:  

Why is that? I wasn't a Digimon fan back then, so I missed the outbreak. I went back and see it and was confused on how did it happen, even with knowing. So...Why?

#117 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 11:20 PM

Why is that? I wasn't a Digimon fan back then, so I missed the outbreak. I went back and see it and was confused on how did it happen, even with knowing. So...Why?

Well the original japanese director of digimon never liked the idea of tai and sora ending up together because he saids its too cilche so he always planned matt/sora to end up together. However not everyone in the production crew was aware of his plan since he never told them in advance. Thats why in the movie it had a tai/sora ship teasing moment. I heard one of the japanese writer who liked tai/sora got soo pissed off that his pair was never meant to be and he gave a fanservice moment in the 3rd digimon movie. He was very shocked.   

Edited by rikakim94, 10 March 2015 - 11:24 PM.

#118 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 11:22 PM

Well the original japanese director of digimon never liked the idea of tai and sora ending up together because he saids its too cilche so he always planned matt/sora to end up together. However not everyone in the production crew was aware of his plan thats why in the movie had a tai/sora ship teasing moment. I heard one of the japanese writer who liked tai/sora got soo pissed off that his pair was never meant to be and he gave a fanservice moment in the 3rd digimon movie. He was very shocked.   

So why it took him till season 2 to make it happen in the first place? Why just use season 1 and do that pairing if that's what he want it?

#119 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 10 March 2015 - 11:25 PM

So why it took him till season 2 to make it happen in the first place? Why just use season 1 and do that pairing if that's what he want it?

I wish Taisora had become cannon T-T http://jippy-kandi.t...rato-and-taiora

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#120 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 11:31 PM

He did put subtle moments in 01 but did not want to make it to obivious so yeah thats why the pair turned out that way it did.

I don't know if you shipped it but i didn't mean to break your heart if you did. Sometimes truth hurts.  :sad:

Someone mentioned shipping wars yeah im ignoring that it was already a bitter BITTER lost for me as a kid so no.

Edited by rikakim94, 10 March 2015 - 11:45 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users