Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#381 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,492 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 11 February 2018 - 09:09 PM

Well if they were alone together they might be getting it on on the bird lol if you all know what I mean. :chuckle:

#382 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 01:44 AM

Well if they were alone together they might be getting it on on the bird lol if you all know what I mean. :chuckle:

Easy let's not get too excited. We don't want the author to change the rating from a PG-13 doujin to a NC-17 one. Though I don't mind if THAT ever happens. :hehehe:

But wait, there's fan fiction so... :lulz:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#383 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:36 AM

Has the author said how many chapters this will be? How is he about chapter release?

Edited by jak123, 13 February 2018 - 02:37 AM.

#384 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:27 AM

Has the author said how many chapters this will be? How is he about chapter release?

I think his updates are a page every three weeks or something like that.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#385 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:47 PM

I think his updates are a page every three weeks or something like that.

But hey, work like this can't be hurried, that's for sure :)

#386 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,492 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:40 AM

Easy let's not get too excited. We don't want the author to change the rating from a PG-13 doujin to a NC-17 one. Though I don't mind if THAT ever happens. :hehehe:

But wait, there's fan fiction so... :lulz:

lol yep that is true just happy with how its going true its slow but so far its turning out great.

#387 The Doctor forever

The Doctor forever

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 01:00 AM

Whoa this is good only just found it out.

#388 Azor Ahai

Azor Ahai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 01:23 PM

Ay, this author be havin an idea so great and so bold, everyone must read this young and old. To replace the canon I see this must be, I haven't moved out of my seat, not even to pee.

tumblr_p7wkb2FRTk1r3exqoo1_500.gif

#389 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 07:13 AM

I am shocked.

No, not just because this is another alternate ending doushinji. It's because this artist, even if he has to work much slower than the average mangaka, can imitate Kishomoto's style almost perfectly, and yet you're telling me, the artist working on Boruto, despite being paid a living wage, CAN'T EVEN POLISH HIS WORK TO MAKE IT LOOK PROFESSIONAL!?

I really hope for the later's sake that Sheshua hasn't found it on DeviantArt, or else they are going to be PISSED.

All that being said, I'm enjoying it, probably for much of the same reasons you guys are. My main critique so far is that he seems to be rushing past the action/fight scenes. Hoping he'll give Sakura a great fight soon, cause lord knows she needed more of those in the original canon.

#390 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 07:28 PM

I am shocked.

No, not just because this is another alternate ending doushinji. It's because this artist, even if he has to work much slower than the average mangaka, can imitate Kishomoto's style almost perfectly, and yet you're telling me, the artist working on Boruto, despite being paid a living wage, CAN'T EVEN POLISH HIS WORK TO MAKE IT LOOK PROFESSIONAL!?

I really hope for the later's sake that Sheshua hasn't found it on DeviantArt, or else they are going to be PISSED.

All that being said, I'm enjoying it, probably for much of the same reasons you guys are. My main critique so far is that he seems to be rushing past the action/fight scenes. Hoping he'll give Sakura a great fight soon, cause lord knows she needed more of those in the original canon.

Not that surprising. I mean, look at game modders that can make characters look like people and not just some lump of pixels.

This is especially true with Bethesda games who seem to can;t make good looking player models.
Left Bethesda (or their offshoot company). Right Modders
34h6s29.png

Cass looks like she is staring into your soul.

Even in Skyrim:
2mfhmxh.png

In some cases, the fans are better programers and designers than the "professionals."

Edited by James S Cassidy, 23 February 2018 - 07:30 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#391 Azor Ahai

Azor Ahai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 05:38 PM

Not that surprising. I mean, look at game modders that can make characters look like people and not just some lump of pixels.

This is especially true with Bethesda games who seem to can;t make good looking player models.
Left Bethesda (or their offshoot company). Right Modders
34h6s29.png

Cass looks like she is staring into your soul.

Even in Skyrim:
2mfhmxh.png

In some cases, the fans are better programers and designers than the "professionals."

Yeah, however we can't all be CD Projekt Red.

tumblr_inline_nrdlenbQn21txaa0d_500.jpg

#392 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 06:18 PM

Yeah, however we can't all be CD Projekt Red.

tumblr_inline_nrdlenbQn21txaa0d_500.jpg

It is true, but you really have to wonder how do these people not work in game companies yet. If they told me they don't out of choice then I can understand, but some of these people should be endorsed by the game company to make game models for them. They are so good.

Sure, I get that not everyone looks that great, but this is a fantasy world after all. I want people to look beautiful, powerful, and tough. Men and woman alike.

This is why Hinata has been such a fall back into idealistic characters. She is weak and can't do anything on her own, yet we are being told that she is strong, beautiful, and independant. It is just ridiculous that they can look at a woman like Lydia in Skyrim and say "She is boring and pathetic," but think that a character like Hinata is "The ultimate goddess."

This is why I am glad that there are fans who can see the characters for who they are and not some idealistic persepctive.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#393 My Living Curse

My Living Curse

MLC

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:R.I.P Naruto (1999-2009), NaruSaku (always), Bleach, FMA, SnK, Inuyasha, Classic CN, KH2, A:TLA, Classic Yugioh, 90s shows, Good Storytelling (surprise me)

Posted 06 March 2018 - 12:09 PM

Whoo! Next page is finally here!  :D

https://tokai2000.de...-p-08-734162001

LfUZGEl.gif

Naruto on Obito: "He was the COOLEST guy..."  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#394 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 02:42 PM

Whoo! Next page is finally here!  :D

https://tokai2000.de...-p-08-734162001

It's said when this is better looking than the official Boruto manga.

#395 The Doctor forever

The Doctor forever

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 09:12 PM

wow another wonderful page. :D

#396 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 01:28 AM

The art is getting better with each page. :yes:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#397 Azor Ahai

Azor Ahai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 02:11 PM

It is true, but you really have to wonder how do these people not work in game companies yet. If they told me they don't out of choice then I can understand, but some of these people should be endorsed by the game company to make game models for them. They are so good.

Sure, I get that not everyone looks that great, but this is a fantasy world after all. I want people to look beautiful, powerful, and tough. Men and woman alike.

This is why Hinata has been such a fall back into idealistic characters. She is weak and can't do anything on her own, yet we are being told that she is strong, beautiful, and independant. It is just ridiculous that they can look at a woman like Lydia in Skyrim and say "She is boring and pathetic," but think that a character like Hinata is "The ultimate goddess."

This is why I am glad that there are fans who can see the characters for who they are and not some idealistic persepctive.

True, but a lot of game development companies are in a partnership or are directly owned by their publishers. Think of Bioware and EA. Ultimately many open world massive rpgs have to cut a lot of time to meet the demand of their distributing company. Thus cutting down on their animation, facial features and the like. *cough cough* Andromeda.

#398 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 12:41 PM

True, but a lot of game development companies are in a partnership or are directly owned by their publishers. Think of Bioware and EA. Ultimately many open world massive rpgs have to cut a lot of time to meet the demand of their distributing company. Thus cutting down on their animation, facial features and the like. *cough cough* Andromeda.

Okay, well Skyrim came out in 2011. It is now 2018. 7 years. Oblivion came out in 2006. 5 years. So I guess Elder Scrolls VI is going to look hyper realistic then or is it still going to have crappy animation?

Also really hard to just plain accept this considering we have updates now and games can be modded even by regular people to look amazing in less time than it takes them to animate one character model or they could jsut release an update later down the road to "fix" the models and make them more appealing. If a single modder can do it within a few months, I think a huge game company with millions of dollors and 180 employees could do something

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#399 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 30 March 2018 - 07:04 AM

new update.
Ch 4/PG 9: Byakugan Princess

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 30 March 2018 - 07:05 AM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#400 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 30 March 2018 - 09:41 AM

new update.

Ch 4/PG 9: Byakugan Princess

Hope that byakugan princess goes nowhere like in the movie.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users