• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#101 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 09 June 2016 - 12:23 PM

Not quite right there, he was almost dead when Madara stab him with his own Kusanagi Sword, and then was healed by Kabuto by giving him some of his DNA , THAT is how he can get Rinnesharingan from Hagoromo, without Kabuto help he won't get that, because the only people that compatible with rinnengan is Uzumaki, that's why Madara order obito to be friend with Nagato so that he can revive him latter.

I find it funny how Sasuke can survive so much when fighting against Deidara, Itachi, Danzo, Naruto, Bee were he almost died each time but a sword through the chest is what puts him down. I'm like oh the sword hurt, nearly being blown up and form the inside, having his chest ripped open and having a fist almost go through his face and be thrown against rock really hard he survives, but a sword to the chest is too much. What a load. Makes me wonder if he could survive a nuke when standing next to it. 

#102 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 09 June 2016 - 12:26 PM

To which you have Hinata being the doormat she always is (and still talking like she "understands" Naruto when she really still has no clue) and Himawari turning into a yandere psycho like Hinata secretly was before.

Seriously how are we suppose to like his kid as a hero, when he whines about not getting his way, I mean I'm starting to take back all the bad things I said about Tidus form FFX cause compare to Bolt i'll take Tidus anyday. and just Himawari that useless waste of a character, long live Hanami.  

#103 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 03:06 PM

Oh joy, another five weeks before the next chapter come out. Are you all just so eager in anticipation? For the next 12-20 minute of a movie you could find online in about...30 second after a google search? Oh joy of joys. I'm mean they just have their readers at the edge of their seat just waiting for this copy paste of a movie that came out last year. That most of them have most likely seen already. Don't these people just know how to keep this interesting, and their fans engaged? What will happen next i just don't know, and I'm not just saying that because i refuse to watch the movie. I mean the plot is just so unique and original it just so hard to understand it not like since the chunin exam is about to happen that it's obvious that mister sleazy ball inventor is probably going to get his device band for the exam and will convince Bolt to use it in the exams. Then the next two month will probably be the chunin exam. Then the next Naruto captured. Then they set up going after him. Then fighting fighting fighting. I mean this is just a unique and original plot that i could never guessed what going to happen even though I've read summaries of the plot months ago. Joy of joys.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 09 June 2016 - 03:13 PM.

#104 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 03:26 PM

Oh joy, another five weeks before the next chapter come out. Are you all just so eager in anticipation? For the next 12-20 minute of a movie you could find online in about...30 second after a google search? Oh joy of joys. I'm mean they just have their readers at the edge of their seat just waiting for this copy paste of a movie that came out last year. That most of them have most likely seen already. Don't these people just know how to keep this interesting, and their fans engaged? What will happen next i just don't know, and I'm not just saying that because i refuse to watch the movie. I mean the plot is just so unique and original it just so hard to understand it not like since the chunin exam is about to happen that it's obvious that mister sleazy ball inventor is probably going to get his device band for the exam and will convince Bolt to use it in the exams. Then the next two month will probably be the chunin exam. Then the next Naruto captured. Then they set up going after him. Then fighting fighting fighting. I mean this is just a unique and original plot that i could never guessed what going to happen even though I've read summaries of the plot months ago. Joy of joys.

Some member here said that they hope the art will improve over time. They don't want to admit it, but unconsciously they are supporting this manga.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#105 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 09 June 2016 - 06:29 PM

I find it funny how Sasuke can survive so much when fighting against Deidara, Itachi, Danzo, Naruto, Bee were he almost died each time but a sword through the chest is what puts him down. I'm like oh the sword hurt, nearly being blown up and form the inside, having his chest ripped open and having a fist almost go through his face and be thrown against rock really hard he survives, but a sword to the chest is too much. What a load. Makes me wonder if he could survive a nuke when standing next to it. 

to be fair Hashbrowns tried to kill himself with a kunai until maddy stopped him. and sasuke was completely immobile and open to be stabbed anywhere, even the heart or any other vital organ.

#106 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 07:36 PM

to be fair Hashbrowns tried to kill himself with a kunai until maddy stopped him. and sasuke was completely immobile and open to be stabbed anywhere, even the heart or any other vital organ.

Remember Sasuke vs Danzou?? Danzou paralyze him with cursed seal, and he can break it with the power love of his older brother by awakening the perfect Susanoo. So theoretically speaking with logic, He just need to activate the same perfect susanoo to break free from any immobile or paralyze ...

The war arc really flush out everything down the toilet  ....

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#107 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 10:49 PM

also reminds me of the stupid susanoo without eyes bull crap. i wont accept excuses from that.

#108 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:45 PM

I do wonder if they will have the guts to kill Naruto off I meran I hope that they do and that others like Hinata and many many others die, it will just show that the old toad was wrong about Naruto and that in the end he failed, as I know I would only have about 20 Konoha people left alive.

I will say this I would still have Sakura go out like a bad ass, and as for Hinata well I don't really care.

#109 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 12:13 AM

I do wonder if they will have the guts to kill Naruto off I meran I hope that they do and that others like Hinata and many many others die, it will just show that the old toad was wrong about Naruto and that in the end he failed, as I know I would only have about 20 Konoha people left alive.

I will say this I would still have Sakura go out like a bad ass, and as for Hinata well I don't really care.

the story was stuck as could get.

ninja's have no excuse anymore which makes him an kitten.

if there is still a need for ninja's and this is the ending then he failed so many promises.

#110 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 05:07 AM

Remember Sasuke vs Danzou?? Danzou paralyze him with cursed seal, and he can break it with the power love of his older brother by awakening the perfect Susanoo. So theoretically speaking with logic, He just need to activate the same perfect susanoo to break free from any immobile or paralyze ...

The war arc really flush out everything down the toilet  ....

Actually, that was just the next stage for Susano'o, in-between the skeletal form and Itachi's form. He doesn't awaken the Itachi form until against Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi shortly after in a DBZ style RAGE power-up cliche, but the blindness really kicks in just as he does so. He doesn't truly get to display it until he finally takes off the bandages for the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, slaughtering White Zetsus and showing the insanity he had.

Madara would be the first to show the "perfect" Susano'o with the Rinnegan "stabilizing" it in some unexplained fashion....and yet Kakashi is able to use one too, despite only having a normal Mangekyo Sharingan in both eyes and no Rinnegan. Even Sasuke had the Rinnegan in one eye that would allow him to use it.

2e5.gif

#111 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 08:29 PM

i think madara's perfect susanoo biggest size during the kage fight was because he was an edo tensei which gave him unlimited stamina and chakra.

#112 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 10:50 PM

Eeh, I'm not trying to put logic into this series anymore. That clearly went out the window years ago

Edited by Phantom_999, 17 June 2016 - 04:01 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#113 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 16 June 2016 - 09:12 PM

Eeh, I'm trying to put logic into this series anymore. That clearly went out the window years ago

But that's the thing Naruto never had any to start with I just think we were all to blind to see what was going on, try some other shows logic is not that good but at least they all try there best as well.

One thing I will say now Naruto is the worst hero ever put down to paper and on screen as well, most heroes kill only when they have no over option or when they have been pushed to far as well.

#114 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 02:23 AM

But that's the thing Naruto never had any to start with I just think we were all to blind to see what was going on, try some other shows logic is not that good but at least they all try there best as well.

One thing I will say now Naruto is the worst hero ever put down to paper and on screen as well, most heroes kill only when they have no over option or when they have been pushed to far as well.

More decent stories tend to have their initially-idealistic protagonist(s) learn just how unrealistic their ideals are. It doesn't mean that character(s) must give up on them, but they do tend to adjust their attitude and their view on things, and for those that don't, they end up facing the consequences the hard way.

It's why, in Gundam for example, I tend to see Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team as the antithesis to Mobile Suit Gundam SEED/SEED Destiny, as both have a main character(s) who becomes against killing (unnecessarily).

SEED/SEED Destiny, at least halfway through SEED and on, tends to try as hard as it can to make the protagonists look absolutely right and everyone else wrong, and if anyone dares try to oppose their beliefs (regardless of good or bad points those people may have), then they're pretty much automatically "bad guys" that need to be shot down to prevent them from fighting unless those people join their cause. Even Lacus admitted to the hypocrisy of their actions ("We call for peace, but with weapons in our hands", essentially threatening people to stop fighting by holding guns to their heads and threatening to fight themselves), but Kira just never changes that view no matter what seems to happen, even in SEED Destiny, when his interference directly leads to one of Athrun's squadmates's deaths and further endangered their mothership (as Kira destroyed their Positron Cannon to keep it from firing against their pursuers)..

On the other hand, The 08th MS Team had Shiro and Aina's newfound ideology of preventing unnecessary death (despite being a time of war) actually rebuked several times throughout the series and their attempts at trying to make it happen actually having bad consequences. Like when Shiro had his CO's signature forged in order to allow his team to go to Kiki's village, a secret anti-Zeon guerilla base, after hearing of a Zeon mobile suit squad being there (despite that squad not doing anything antagonizing. If anything, at least two of them were nothing but kind and considerate to the people and the squad leader even threatening to kill the third squad member when he started acting badly), he wanted to get everyone out alive if he could, but for all his talk and actions, it only resulted in pretty much the entire male population of the village (including Kiki's father and guerilla leader) being killed and Shiro having to kill the squad leader in self-defense while the other two squad members are killed by his team and by the other guerillas, essentially making Shiro's words and actions amount to nothing, but even Shiro knew that there were times when there was really no choice but to kill, like when they had to kill Aina's brother in order to prevent his mobile armor from causing more deaths and then leaving Asia to cause who-knows-how-much-more.

If that were Naruto or SEED/SEED Destiny, chances are that most, if not all of them would be alive, even if it had to be unbelievably haxed to make it so.

2e5.gif

#115 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 12:41 PM

About Naruto and his ideals. He was basically building up what he wanted to do throughout the story. The wave arc he wanted to protect the people he cared about, and not just become another weapon. During the chunin exam he wanted to once he became hokage remove corrupt practices in the system. The are others I'm probably not remembering at the moment. But normally in an arc there is a point where someone points out the problems in the world and how he should just accept the world suck. He listen to them, then rejects saying he would find his own path. The thing is there was point clearly where Naruto was suppose to finalize he goal/ideals into a single phrase. The was his meeting with his father was suppose to be that moment. During that Minato basically pointed out the a lot of problems are cause by the current ninja system such as the cycle of hatred which both Sasuke and Nagato are stuck in. So it sounded like for awhile that Naruto's goal would be "reforming the ninja system." Which should help end the cycle of hatred. But someone along the way either remembered that toad sage's prophecy or wasn't paying attention. So instead made Naruto goal "end the cycle of hatred."

Like I said before. Ending the cycle of hatred is almost impossible. It is idealism to the point of lunacy. Either you must remove a lot of emotions from every person psyche like what Madara and Obito wanted to do. Or. What you do in end is so minor, it meaningless. Which is what they did. By focusing so much on Sasuke making it come of that. If Sasuke was happy there would be not hatred in the world. We have seen how that work. Hell, the one new plot line these clowns have added basically points out how badly that ending the cycle of hatred failed and now Nail wants to end the ninja system entirely. Which ironically enough is pointing out the problem is with the current Ninja system.

Reforming a system is at least an obtainable goal. All Naruto would have to do is just set out reforms that would try to deal with the problems he saw through out the story, and we would have consider him a success. If they wanted a sequel all the have to do is point out there are either new or other problems that Naruto didn't spot. This makes new main character goal to set out to reform those problems in the system. 

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 17 June 2016 - 05:49 PM.

#116 Nicholas Wolfwood

Nicholas Wolfwood

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 09:35 PM

I didn’t even know Boruto was a manga until yesterday. I was caught up on my other manga and felt nostalgic for Naruto (before it completely went off the rails and became a parody of itself) and stumbled upon Boruto during a google search. Still having a bitter taste in my mouth from the train wreck ending that Naruto suffered from, I browsed through Boruto with exceedingly low expectations.

The manga did not disappoint. It was horrific.

Naruto Gaiden was the first time I read solely for the purpose of laughing at characters that I used to adore. The storyline was an infantile soap opera. Sakura and Naruto were absurd caricatures of their former selves. Sakura was reduced to the lowest common denominator of the fan girl that she was in part one. Naruto had transformed into something far worse, and something that his personality would never have allowed him to become. Sasuke was just what he always was; self-absorbed to the point of not even knowing his own daughter by sight. I thought maybe Boruto might reverse this trend of buffoonery but it instead capitalizes and underscores it.

Naruto achieved his dream. He brought a tentative peace to the ninja world and became Hokage. He has a family. His life should be mostly ideal, but an ideal life creates a problem for the character of Boruto. A boy growing up in a caring household as the son of one of the most powerful shinobi in history has no drama to feed off of. There must be a rift somewhere or Boruto can’t have the same defiant and rebellious characteristics that his father did as a child. And lord knows this manga is only capable of repeating the same tired cycles with each coming generation, as illustrated at the beginning of chapter one with Boruto fighting a death match with a one time friend.

Enter the painfully contrived storyline of Naruto as a neglectful father; a man so consumed with governing the village and nullifying threats that he can’t even make time to be with his family on his daughter’s birthday. A man with god-like power who could muster a thousand shadow clones to parcel out his work so he could spend some quality time at home; but instead sends a clone to be with his family. Naruto wouldn’t do this. He isn’t that guy but he has to be in order for the premise of this poorly conceived plot device to “work”. 

To add insult to injury, the artwork is abominable. Ikemoto is not a great illustrator, but Kishi’s character design for an older Naruto is appalling and outright criminal. His concentration-camp style haircut is as far removed as humanly possible from the free spirit Naruto possessed throughout most of the original manga. His god-like powers of healing once used on Kakashi and Gai are apparently long gone as he continues to have bandages wrapped around his arm. (Likely a miserable attempt to add a “cool” factor to his character design.) His half length cape just looks half-assed.

Sakura looks like a beast. I’d blame Ikemoto except for the fact that she looked atrocious in Gaiden. I don’t know when all ability was lost to render her in the beautiful manner she was during the early chapters of Naruto part 2, but her destruction is complete. Physically, mentally and emotionally, she has been reduced to something not worth appearing in the manga at all. Rest in peace, Sakura-chan.

Otaku fanboys who worshiped Hinata’s magnificent and curvaceous physique must be deeply mourning the tragic loss of her ample breasts. Perhaps it was due to a lack of attention from Naruto, but the once voluptuous twins have apparently deflated and fled. The formerly proud princess of the Hyuuga clan is now reduced to a flat-chested, stay-at-home mother taking selfies with the kids because absentee father Naruto can’t be bothered to hang around long enough to hold the camera.

Sasuke looks ridiculous. Perhaps the experiments Orochimaru performed on him years ago are finally catching up to him. As in the original manga, Kodachi feels the need to have characters tell the reader how “cool” he is. It’s a crutch. If I must constantly be told he’s “cool”, then he probably isn’t. If he was, I’d know it without being told. 

Boruto, Salad and the rest were drawn poorly in Gaiden. Nothing has changed here. Salad’s proclamations of wanting to be Hokage carry no weight. The declaration of wanting to be Hokage lost its charm about the time when a flashback Obito claimed it was his goal in life. Nobody cares any more. If you want it, shut up and earn it. But again, repetitiveness is the hallmark of this manga and Naruto in general.

Will there be a spark between Boruto and Salad? Will Salad be pursuing him as a love interest in a sad and vain attempt to pacify disenfranchised NS fans? It probably doesn’t matter. By the time Sasuke finishes molesting him as his disciple, Boruto won’t have any interest in girls. (You can’t live for years with a pedophile like Orochimaru and not have it negatively affect you or your sexual proclivities.)

By the end of Naruto, Kishi had made me not care about characters that I used to love. As a result I certainly don’t care about their progeny. Multiply that indifference with a weak and contrived storyline and substandard art, and there really is no reason to delve any further into this. Unless, as with Gaiden, it's just for a good laugh.

#117 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 09:59 PM

About Naruto and his ideals. He was basically building up what he wanted to do throughout the story. The wave arc he wanted to protect the people he cared about, and not just become another weapon. During the chunin exam he wanted to once he became hokage remove corrupt practices in the system. The are others I'm probably not remembering at the moment. But normally in an arc there is a point where someone points out the problems in the world and how he should just accept the world suck. He listen to them, then rejects saying he would find his own path. The thing is there was point clearly where Naruto was suppose to finalize he goal/ideals into a single phrase. The was his meeting with his father was suppose to be that moment. During that Minato basically pointed out the a lot of problems are cause by the current ninja system such as the cycle of hatred which both Sasuke and Nagato are stuck in. So it sounded like for awhile that Naruto's goal would be "reforming the ninja system." Which should help end the cycle of hatred. But someone along the way either remembered that toad sage's prophecy or wasn't paying attention. So instead made Naruto goal "end the cycle of hatred."

Like I said before. Ending the cycle of hatred is almost impossible. It is idealism to the point of lunacy. Either you must remove a lot of emotions from every person psyche like what Madara and Obito wanted to do. Or. What you do in end is so minor, it meaningless. Which is what they did. By focusing so much on Sasuke making it come of that. If Sasuke was happy there would be not hatred in the world. We have seen how that work. Hell, the one new plot line these clowns have added basically points out how badly that ending the cycle of hatred failed and now Nail wants to end the ninja system entirely. Which ironically enough is pointing out the problem is with the current Ninja system.

Reforming a system is at least an obtainable goal. All Naruto would have to do is just set out reforms that would try to deal with the problems he saw through out the story, and we would have consider him a success. If they wanted a sequel all the have to do is point out there are either new or other problems that Naruto didn't spot. This makes new main character goal to set out to reform those problems in the system. 

this just makes me think

naruto want to change the ninja system so drastically the current ninja's who fight for a living feel pointless, they strive for the shinobi life of killing. so they form up and the cycle once again continues. its like batman vowing war on crime, a never ending conflict where any sane person could tell that batman will never reach his goal.

world peace was a bad choice for a goal. either you get a boring "happily ever after" noncense thats a hard pill to swallow or well, this ending we got XD

#118 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 12:20 AM

Naruto achieved his dream. He brought a tentative peace to the ninja world and became Hokage. He has a family. His life should be mostly ideal, but an ideal life creates a problem for the character of Boruto. A boy growing up in a caring household as the son of one of the most powerful shinobi in history has no drama to feed off of. There must be a rift somewhere or Boruto can’t have the same defiant and rebellious characteristics that his father did as a child. And lord knows this manga is only capable of repeating the same tired cycles with each coming generation, as illustrated at the beginning of chapter one with Boruto fighting a death match with a one time friend.

Enter the painfully contrived storyline of Naruto as a neglectful father; a man so consumed with governing the village and nullifying threats that he can’t even make time to be with his family on his daughter’s birthday. A man with god-like power who could muster a thousand shadow clones to parcel out his work so he could spend some quality time at home; but instead sends a clone to be with his family. Naruto wouldn’t do this. He isn’t that guy but he has to be in order for the premise of this poorly conceived plot device to “work”. 

What makes it worse is that what tiny little bit of sympathy we may have felt for Boruto due to Naruto's character being completely butchered in Gaiden is instantly erased with the Boruto movie and manga re-telling by showing Boruto to be an extremely selfish, hypocritical brat. He clearly enjoys and takes advantage of being called "young master" from being the Hokage's son when he thinks he'll get something out of it and yet he hates Naruto's job as Hokage because it keeps Naruto from spending time with him and the family, all while clearly being egotistical in thinking himself some young prodigy while taking whatever shortcuts he can get.

To add insult to injury, the artwork is abominable. Ikemoto is not a great illustrator, but Kishi’s character design for an older Naruto is appalling and outright criminal. His concentration-camp style haircut is as far removed as humanly possible from the free spirit Naruto possessed throughout most of the original manga. His god-like powers of healing once used on Kakashi and Gai are apparently long gone as he continues to have bandages wrapped around his arm. (Likely a miserable attempt to add a “cool” factor to his character design.) His half length cape just looks half-assed.

As I keep saying, Naruto's post-end hair is horrific and I wish NS artists would stop using it in ANY images, lol. x_x

Sakura looks like a beast. I’d blame Ikemoto except for the fact that she looked atrocious in Gaiden. I don’t know when all ability was lost to render her in the beautiful manner she was during the early chapters of Naruto part 2, but her destruction is complete. Physically, mentally and emotionally, she has been reduced to something not worth appearing in the manga at all. Rest in peace, Sakura-chan.

I don't think she looked SO bad, physically, in The Last, but Gaiden made her look so tired and even older while Boruto just made her to look like some creepy doll figure.

Otaku fanboys who worshiped Hinata’s magnificent and curvaceous physique must be deeply mourning the tragic loss of her ample breasts. Perhaps it was due to a lack of attention from Naruto, but the once voluptuous twins have apparently deflated and fled. The formerly proud princess of the Hyuuga clan is now reduced to a flat-chested, stay-at-home mother taking selfies with the kids because absentee father Naruto can’t be bothered to hang around long enough to hold the camera.

Somewhere on here, someone actually posted up responses that they found from otakus responding to the first Boruto chapter and, yes, all they could rant on was Hinata's precious bewbs being gone.

Sasuke looks ridiculous. Perhaps the experiments Orochimaru performed on him years ago are finally catching up to him. As in the original manga, Kodachi feels the need to have characters tell the reader how “cool” he is. It’s a crutch. If I must constantly be told he’s “cool”, then he probably isn’t. If he was, I’d know it without being told. 

Same with any sort of attitude. If you and/or others have to keep proclaiming yourself to be something, then you are most likely not that something.

this just makes me think

naruto want to change the ninja system so drastically the current ninja's who fight for a living feel pointless, they strive for the shinobi life of killing. so they form up and the cycle once again continues. its like batman vowing war on crime, a never ending conflict where any sane person could tell that batman will never reach his goal.

world peace was a bad choice for a goal. either you get a boring "happily ever after" noncense thats a hard pill to swallow or well, this ending we got XD

Such a thing was even brought in The Dark Knight in Rachel's letter to Bruce, that while there may be a day "the world" doesn't need Batman, she sees that there would never be a day that he himself would never need Batman. It's why some people say that, for Bruce, Batman is who he real is and "Bruce Wayne" became the mask.

2e5.gif

#119 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 12:50 AM

in fact, a youtuber by the name of uberhikari (very cool guy btw) who once did a major analysis on Madara and his characterization, his goal, his beliefs, his past and how he came to his beliefs, etc. (all down the pooper btw, Still feel sorry for him to this day for putting in all that beautiful work of helping the majority of naruto fans understand him) all lead to one thing; saying "You can't kill me. You can kill a man, you can kill an army, but you can't kill an ideal."

Edited by Catra, 18 June 2016 - 12:50 AM.

#120 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 01:37 PM

this just makes me think

world peace was a bad choice for a goal. either you get a boring "happily ever after" nonsense that's a hard pill to swallow or well, this ending we got XD

That's what the story was setting up for. The villains and even the final battle between Naruto and Sasuke were about problems with the system. Most of the villain throughout the story grievance was the fact their lives were messed up due the system, in some cases like Nagato Obtio Madara and Kaguya they then decided what they must due something to fix it. Even the final fight between Sasuke and Naruto was about a revolution to replace the current system with something else, or reform the system. But when ever Naruto finalizes what wrong with the world or what he wants to change instead of the ninja system itself it's "ending the cycle of hatred." Which is going against what was being set up. It like someone deciding after hearing a villains monologue about why they turn evil. The hero decides they turned evil not for any of thing they list but because of camels or something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users