• This topic is locked This topic is locked
84 replies to this topic

#41 Ashley

Ashley

JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Otakus, Video games, It's a Trap!, Colorguard, Cartoons, Epic Fail Guy, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Ouendan, Vocaloid, drawing, Gainax, shojo, shounen, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, pairings, anime figures(Otaku desires?), movies, Tegaki, South Park, Hikaru Utada, etc.

Posted 30 June 2007 - 06:01 PM

I think it'd be Sakura to hug Naruto. So instead of NaruSaku, I'll call it SakuNaru.
I am still pinky-ash

#42 AnimeGirl_123

AnimeGirl_123

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 05:51 AM

SakuNaru > NaruSaku. tongue.gif

NARUTO X SAKURA

444.gif

#43 One-Shot

One-Shot

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 04:45 PM

how is sakunaru > narusaku if they're basically the same thing? seems pretty even to me

#44 Vespar

Vespar

Namikage

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts
  • Interests:Everyone thinks it, but etiquette interferes; lest the writer is construed as misdirected.

Posted 02 July 2007 - 05:47 PM

....we're not going to dissolve this back into the seme - uke thing, are we? sweatdrop.gif

#45 One-Shot

One-Shot

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 06:48 PM

no im just saying they seem prety even so theres no real reason to change the name, but you can if you want to

(totally trying to avoid arguement, sorry)

#46 viper

viper

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 01:20 AM

I think it'd be Sakura to hug Naruto. So instead of NaruSaku, I'll call it SakuNaru.

I agree with you naruto whould be to afaird of huging sakura lol.

#47 Radon

Radon

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 07:38 PM

Well Sakura kinda attempted to hug Naruto but it failed. It was in 296 when she was running towards him in his KN4 state. We never got to see what see was going to do but she wasn't going to hit him so the only thing I can come up with is that she was gonna do the behind hug thing like she did with Sasuke in the Forrest of death.

If she wasn't going to try and stop him by hugging him then there would be no need to run towards him.

Then in 298 she kinda cradles him in her lap for a bit, if you can count that.
"Fact: The fandom makes characters look hotter and act hornier than they actually are..."

#48 crimson_lily

crimson_lily

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Love potatoes..yummy

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:13 PM

I remeber them hugging in one of da filler where she thought he was going to da from kabuto (fake) O_O does that count?

#49 One-Shot

One-Shot

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 04:18 AM

QUOTE (crimson_lily @ Aug 11 2007, 04:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I remeber them hugging in one of da filler where she thought he was going to da from kabuto (fake) O_O does that count?

i dont recall that, can u name the episode #?

#50 viper

viper

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 12:09 PM

QUOTE (One-Shot @ Aug 10 2007, 11:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i dont recall that, can u name the episode #?

it was ep 140 i belive

#51 crimson_lily

crimson_lily

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Love potatoes..yummy

Posted 17 August 2007 - 08:25 PM

>.> acually nvm sorry
that didn't happen i though it did but i was too lazy to check , but i know she came over to him and cryed

#52 Chidori Mistress

Chidori Mistress

Lolita of Squack <3

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 01:39 PM

Hugs are not too important.
However she has cradled him before.

#53 Anewhope2

Anewhope2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 07:16 AM

Yeah, um.. in chapter 298, page 15. She had her hands all over Naruto, if that's not affection, i don't what is.

#54 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 04:10 AM

Eh, you're right...a hug has yet to happen. But...when I think about it on a deeper level, a hug shows a deep level of affection. I mean, not like a kiss isn't...but...umm...ok I guess I really have no idea what I'm trying to say.

Anyway, yeah a hug would be nice, but so would a kiss, confession, and the whole jazz. NaruSaku ftw!
And what's the difference between NaruSaku and SakuNaru? Switch the S and N around?

#55 aub

aub

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 06:44 AM

Even though I'd read the manga chapter before, in the first Shippuden ep when he runs up to her for a moment I *actually* thought he was going to hug her. It seemed so natural, at that moment. But it's not surprising to me since (in my understanding) the Japanese view touching/PDA between opposite sexes differently than Americans do. It almost seems more realistic in my cultural mind set for them to have hugged there since I (and most girls I know) certainly would have. I hug my guy friends goodbye on a regular basis, so imagine seeing an exceptionally close one for the first time in nearly 3 years. :3

I'm not holding out for much considering it's a shounen series but romantic shounen has been on a rise lately so maybe we'll get lucky by the end.

#56 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 09 January 2008 - 12:56 AM

What's the difference? NaruSaku are two elements Naru * Saku = NaruSaku Ergo Saku * Naru=SakuNaru We know that by the laws of multiplying X * Y=Y * X. Ergo NaruSaku=SakuNaru
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#57 aub

aub

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 05:04 AM

QUOTE (whoamii @ Dec 15 2007, 04:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Eh, you're right...a hug has yet to happen. But...when I think about it on a deeper level, a hug shows a deep level of affection. I mean, not like a kiss isn't...but...umm...ok I guess I really have no idea what I'm trying to say.

Anyway, yeah a hug would be nice, but so would a kiss, confession, and the whole jazz. NaruSaku ftw!
And what's the difference between NaruSaku and SakuNaru? Switch the S and N around?

Same pairing, but (at least for me) when I purposely switch the order I'm implying who's top/dom in the coupling much like yaoi fangirls indicate whether a fic is actually SasuNaru (uke Naru) or NaruSasu (seme Naru). It's a concept I hadn't encountered before Naruto fandom. XD

#58 pal2002

pal2002

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 05:25 AM

Well there're at least 2 scenes in the fillers. Besides, what did you'all expect in a ninja comic? hugs and kisses?...

#59 Recompense

Recompense

Shameful Member of the YEAR!!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 09:41 AM

Hugs... kisses... smex, yes. They're ninjas, they need to reproduce before they kick the bucket.

Furthermore...
NaruSaku is inevitable, we all know this, or at least believe this. Therefore, the Hug is inevitable, though i firmly believe that the kiss will come first. meh
I'm just sitting here. Wondering what it'd be like To be with you.

#60 pal2002

pal2002

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 08:26 PM

LOL rescomp...
But what you're saying is so true. Just don't expect too much of it happening on paper (excluindg doujins of course :o)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users