Lost and Found Fics

• Please log in to reply
224 replies to this topic

#181 Guest_Lowism_*

Guest_Lowism_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 August 2011 - 10:10 AM

hello guys,

I have read one fanfic quite a long time ago and i really wanna find it again but i have totally forgot about the name.
the story is about sakura wanting to avoid naruto (i think so, or she just wanna leave konoha) and beg tsunade to send her away.
tsunade decides to send her to suna and she stay there for around three years helping in the hospital.
And then one day kazekage realised that sakura is pushing herslf too much and want her to go back to konoha togerther with him to attend some event. she got no choice but to go back and met naruto and etc..

this is what i can remember. so anyone knows this fanfic? please tell me if anyone knows. a great thanks to all!!!

#182 DarkHvN

DarkHvN

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:40 AM

I'm looking for a fic where Naruto in a flashback secretly adopted a girl named Hitomi after the fight with Pein when he saved her from a wreckage caused by the fight or something but she eventually got really sick and called naruto daddy when she died. It wasn't the major premise of the story but that small excerpt something I wanted to read again.
('''\(0_0)/''') I R TeH PandA BeaR

#183 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 03:55 PM

QUOTE (DarkHvN @ Aug 22 2011, 03:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm looking for a fic where Naruto in a flashback secretly adopted a girl named Hitomi after the fight with Pein when he saved her from a wreckage caused by the fight or something but she eventually got really sick and called naruto daddy when she died. It wasn't the major premise of the story but that small excerpt something I wanted to read again.

It's called Fakers! by TheGreatHibiki.

It's a GREAT NaruIno fic.

#184 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 03:40 PM

I'm finding for this fic I heard was interesting. It is a fic based on the movie(or manga) called, "Battle Royale". Naruto and his friends are sent off to fight off each other until it goes down to only one survivor. It doesn't seem to be FF.net anymore. Does anybody have any idea if it might be uploaded on some other site or anything?
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#185 MonkeysTotallyRock

MonkeysTotallyRock

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts
  • Interests:Eating... Sleeping... Thinking about monkeys...

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:39 AM

I'm looking for a NaruSaku fic - in this one, every time someone uses Kage Bunshin, a part of your soul gets ripped off, and you get reincarnated to re-live the exact same life, and you can't change much.
Since Naruto used like TONSSSS of Kage-Bunshins, he has to re-live it over and over, but Sakura doesn't remember who he is every time, and he's really depressed.
Until eventually he convinces her of it, and at the end they both do a Kage-bunshin and reincarnate together. =D yay happy ending.
Its wierd but it's sooo good.
Thx!!

#186 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:40 AM

thats the one by our own DijiFruit.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#187 racerxdsr

racerxdsr

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 11:44 PM

I believe this is the story you are looking for.

http://www.fanfictio...f_a_Modern_Kage

Story from Geno Calamari

QUOTE (CRBXMLP @ Sep 6 2010, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi, im looking for a one-shot. it´s narusaku,

well, its kind of sakura as a mom, she is taking kare of her two (or three) male childrens. in this history, she is capable of "make" her childs almost perfect, selecting the best of her and naruto´s gamets. she is waiting for naruto, now hokage, to return from the chunnin exam in kumo. when he returns, te romance starts and she tells him "i want a girl" and when she feels te conception she says "hello, i'm your momy"

tanks for your help.

ps. im digifruit fan!

#188 Soul

Soul

Toriko's 1# fan!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the internet, Hanging out, drawing, reading and all that stuff..

Posted 02 November 2011 - 04:47 PM

Hi guys

I read a fic in the library that was about the aftermath of the fourth war when naruto bring back sasuke and its based about Narusaku so..When naruto thought that sakura and sasuke will get together and go out in missions and risk his life,Sakura get jealous about him when hinata feeding him oranges, while she was in there in hospital with him?
Anyone knows about it? I forgot the name and I searched it every where and then I had no clue where it is ,Yet it was the best NS fic i ever read,Can you guys help me?

#189 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 02 November 2011 - 04:51 PM

QUOTE (Roy menethil @ Nov 2 2011, 09:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi guys

I read a fic in the library that was about the aftermath of the fourth war when naruto bring back sasuke and its based about Narusaku so..When naruto thought that sakura and sasuke will get together and go out in missions and risk his life,Sakura get jealous about him when hinata feeding him oranges, while she was in there in hospital with him?
Anyone knows about it? I forgot the name and I searched it every where and then I had no clue where it is ,Yet it was the best NS fic i ever read,Can you guys help me?

I think the one you're referring to Roy is Letting Go by RamenRenegade:

http://www.narusaku....ory.php?sid=638

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#190 Soul

Soul

Toriko's 1# fan!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the internet, Hanging out, drawing, reading and all that stuff..

Posted 02 November 2011 - 05:07 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Nov 2 2011, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Omg thank you! a_squish.gif

#191 Sir G

Sir G

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 09:10 AM

Im trying to find a story i read a looong time ago. I remember sakura giving naruto a chance to get her to fall in love with him and he does. Then sasuke comes back and tries to rape sakura but i think she gets saved (by kakashi i think) and taken to the hospital where she finds out shes pregnant with narutos kid. I also remember sakura only being able to tolerate eating ramen while pregnant.

#192 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 12:20 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Nov 2 2011, 08:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That story was beautiful. wow.png
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#193 SageNaru

SageNaru

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga and Vidya

Posted 03 December 2011 - 05:24 PM

Looking for an IchiRuki fic where Ichigo and Rukia have 2 kids I think and Rukia runs away from Ichigo for some reason and is living in the human world getting help from Renji. Thank you in advance if someone finds it!

#194 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 09:45 PM

There's a NaruSaku that I'm looking for. I had read it a while ago but can't seem to find it again. I'm not sure if it's pre or post but it's christmas time and the 12 are doing a secret santa thing. Tsunade is Hokage. Sakura had pulled Naruto's name and ended up giving him a 'coupon book' of sorts that lets Naruto do numerous things. At first nobody steps up but both Ino and Sakura get into a supposed to be silent arugment and she ends up giving the book to him anyway and the story ends with Naruto squeezing the life out of Sakura.

#195 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 02 January 2012 - 10:43 PM

QUOTE (Gnosismaster @ Jan 2 2012, 01:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There's a NaruSaku that I'm looking for. I had read it a while ago but can't seem to find it again. I'm not sure if it's pre or post but it's christmas time and the 12 are doing a secret santa thing. Tsunade is Hokage. Sakura had pulled Naruto's name and ended up giving him a 'coupon book' of sorts that lets Naruto do numerous things. At first nobody steps up but both Ino and Sakura get into a supposed to be silent arugment and she ends up giving the book to him anyway and the story ends with Naruto squeezing the life out of Sakura.

I think you are referring to this story, http://www.fanfictio...stmas_b_Voucher. Its called the Christmas Voucher.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#196 Uzumaki Naruto

Uzumaki Naruto

Hokage

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:01 AM

Hey I noticed this thread and decided to give it a shot in hopes someone can find or has found a certain fic. I forgot if it was a good one or not, but it was about Rin and Kakashi adopting Naruto, but it was also a narutoxsakura fic.

Anyone know what i'm talking about? Or am i just loony? Thanks for any help.

#197 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:44 PM

QUOTE (Uzumaki Naruto @ Mar 4 2012, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey I noticed this thread and decided to give it a shot in hopes someone can find or has found a certain fic. I forgot if it was a good one or not, but it was about Rin and Kakashi adopting Naruto, but it was also a narutoxsakura fic.

Anyone know what i'm talking about? Or am i just loony? Thanks for any help.

Is it this fic? Konoha's Raging Flame

#198 Uzumaki Naruto

Uzumaki Naruto

Hokage

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:24 AM

QUOTE (JoHamSandwich @ Mar 5 2012, 12:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is it this fic? Konoha's Raging Flame

no, it had a lot of chapters, I am unsure if it was complete or not.

Thank you though.

Edited by Uzumaki Naruto, 06 March 2012 - 04:24 AM.

#199 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 04:13 AM

Every year, I go through my personal archives, alerts, and bookmarks and double-check things to make sure that everything is intact. Inevitably, I find I'm missing a fanfic or two I remember reading (and usually enjoying) in each series I read fanfiction for. I've been doing that, today, and here are some I remember having read in the past (maybe even the recent past), but cannot find now and don't remember the title or author of to do a search. All of the below are narusaku or pairing neutral, and typically if they aren't in my personal archives that's because they either weren't finished, or I missed their completion.

One is a time-travel fic; only scene I can remember is that during the bell test, Sasuke is using his sharingan to watch the time-travelled person (or maybe it's both -- I can't remember which of Naruto or Sakura it was who time-travelled); the person being observed notices this, and is left wondering what it is they've changed that has allowed him to use his sharingan already.

Another is a different sort of time-travel fic where a Naruto from the future BRIEFLY trades places with a Naruto from the middle of the Wave Country arc, and Sakura goes gaga over him. This one was originally a one-shot, as I recall, but the author decided to continue it after fan reaction.

Another (and this one might be easily mistaken for others) is a Part I rewrite starting from Wave Country, where Sasuke actually dies in the battle on the Wave Country arc's Bridge. The distinguishing characteristic of this particular fic is that this happens before Sasuke's sharingan eyes are revealed, so there is no 'transplanting of his eyes' taking place as in many of the "Team Sharingan" style fanfics.

I had a few others in mind when I started this list, too, but they've slipped my mind for the moment. I might edit in more, later (or make another post) if and when I remember which ones those are.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#200 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 07:12 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ Mar 10 2012, 03:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If they were on your list and now they're gone, it could mean that the author removed them. And if they did, I have no idea how you could find them. But anyway, sorry. I don't remember reading any of them.

It could, but more often than not they aren't on the list because I forgot to bookmark or alert them.

Another one to add to the list of "what did I do with those fics?": Part 1 setting. Team 1 is sent out on a mission bodyguarding someone, only to find another of the "rookie 9" teams has also been hired to do something that puts them in conflict (not assassination; more like try to steal from them, or capture a friend\relative), resulting in some kind of silly\funny confrontation between Sakura and Ino.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users