64 replies to this topic

#1 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 02:14 PM

Well I found this......... Not interested so tell me all about it if you feel like reading. Why am I not interested? The cover should be self explanatory.

[post='http://www.mangainn....o-chapter-700.1'][/post]

Edited by Phantom_999, 02 May 2015 - 02:15 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 02:23 PM

Well I found this......... Not interested so tell me all about it if you feel like reading. Why am I not interested? The cover should be self explanatory.

[post='http://www.mangainn....o-chapter-700.1'][/post]

Oh hell no. Let the torture begin.

#3 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 02:26 PM

Really guys?? I mean, really?!! Why don't you guys actually read the damn chapter!!? I, for one thought this was pretty amusing. For goodness sakes, read past the cover and you'll know what I'm talking about.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#4 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 02:27 PM

So Kishi literally decided to throw the dog a bone? Ignored him for the movie so this is the poor try to show that Kiba is relevant.

iAnby7W.gif

#5 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 02:31 PM

Really guys?? I mean, really?!! Why don't you guys actually read the damn chapter!!? I, for one thought this was pretty amusing. For goodness sakes, read past the cover and you'll know what I'm talking about.

I read it. It sucks ass. Basically Akamaru calls a veterinarian a b*tch & a couple of fangirls literally say "they're really suited for eachother!" when Naruto & Hinata walk down the street. It's hilarious!! XD The SS cover is complete troll, there is none lol.

Edited by Aizen-Sama, 02 May 2015 - 02:33 PM.

#6 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 02:39 PM

I read it.

It was average-fine. I thought the concept of Akamaru doing the talking was interesting, but fail to deliver the impact or ending. I don't know what is the point really, because it went full circle to the same status. Plus, it was strange to have the shot to make him go 180 only to go back. It felt like the concept could have gone differently and could have actually be a good chapter, but in the end, it was average. It's not the worst, but it was harmless.

I think Kishi lost the way to write an impactful and meaningful chapter. That or he never have it in the first place. I look at other omakes and they felt more moving than this one. This one seems to miss the point.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 02 May 2015 - 02:40 PM.

#7 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 02:43 PM

I read it. It sucks ass. Basically Akamaru calls a veterinarian a b*tch & a couple of fangirls literally say "they're really suited for eachother!" when Naruto & Hinata walk down the street. It's hilarious!! XD The SS cover is complete troll, there is none lol.

Yup can't argue with that, it's weak, and shows once again how Kishi can't convincing write NH (Well not even many NH fans can write NH convincingly without changing Hinata's charactor to be more similar to Sakura's) so he has random people tell us how good they look together. Maybe if he writes it enough he'll beleive it himself.

iAnby7W.gif

#8 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 02:49 PM

Yup can't argue with that, it's weak, and shows once again how Kishi can't convincing write NH (Well not even many NH fans can write NH convincingly without changing Hinata's charactor to be more similar to Sakura's) so he has random people tell us how good they look together. Maybe if he writes it enough he'll beleive it himself.

He made the #1 mistake in writing, you're supposed to SHOW not tell. It was lazy & cheap how he just had some random character point out how kawaii desu dezu suited NH is instead of actually SHOWING Naruto and Hinata complementing eachother and being great friends. NH looks so fake in that chapter not even joking.

Edited by Aizen-Sama, 02 May 2015 - 02:49 PM.

#9 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 02 May 2015 - 02:54 PM

Akamaru must have a fixation on the word b*tch, because that is literally what came out of his mouth the most in the freaking chapter :wot:
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#10 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 03:07 PM

Akamaru must have a fixation on the word b*tch, because that is literally what came out of his mouth the most in the freaking chapter :wot:

Either the translation is really crappy or Akamaru's a sexist assh*le dog. "Female humans know nothing" he says, what the kitten? I thought this was fanmade half the time! XD

#11 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 03:10 PM

Either the translation is really crappy or Akamaru's a sexist assh*le dog. "Female humans know nothing" he says, what the kitten? I thought this was fanmade half the time! XD

I guess Kishi's writing is in this.

#12 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 09:13 PM

Well think of it, for a Human to call a female kitten is an insult for a Dog a kitten is just a female dog, so for him all the women are kittenes.

iAnby7W.gif

#13 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 09:23 PM

Well think of it, for a Human to call a female b*tch is an insult for a Dog a b*tch is just a female dog, so for him all the women are kittenes.

Is that supposed to make us feel better?

#14 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 09:43 PM

Is that supposed to make us feel better?

I'm saying from a Dogs point of view a kitten is a female, the word kitten itself is not an insult, it's us humans who made it into a derogatory term. The literal meaning of kitten is Female Dog. Like for me all female species, Human or otherwise is a female, so if I am reading in the point of view of a Dog I'd not be surprised reading the word kitten, because that would be what a female would be, that dog would not see it as an insult, it would just be it's word for a female. Like in Fanfic (maybe also in the manga), we often see Kurama call Naruto a Kit, because that's the term for a young fox.

Akamaru calling females kitten is not the issue, it's his view on women that could be the issue, because it doesn't seem to be too positive, something odd when you consider the leader of the pack is female.

iAnby7W.gif

#15 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 09:45 PM

I'm saying from a Dogs point of view a b*tch is a female, the word b*tch itself is not an insult, it's us humans who made it into a derogatory term. The literal meaning of b*tch is Female Dog. Like for me all female species, Human or otherwise is a female, so if I am reading in the point of view of a Dog I'd not be surprised reading the word b*tch, because that would be what a female would be, that dog would not see it as an insult, it would just be it's word for a female. Like in Fanfic (maybe also in the manga), we often see Kurama call Naruto a Kit, because that's the term for a young fox.

Akamaru calling females b*tch is not the issue, it's his view on women that could be the issue, because it doesn't seem to be too positive, something odd when you consider the leader of the pack is female.

I was actually thinking only that. So yes, I agreed.

#16 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 09:51 PM

Wait what? Akamaru speaks? Is this Kiba's one shot?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#17 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 02 May 2015 - 09:58 PM

I always thought Akamaru was nice  :hm: turns out he's an kitten. 
Go figure...another character ruined. :zaru: 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#18 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 10:00 PM

I just find it amazing with "women don't know anything" comment, let alone no resolution on that.

#19 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 02 May 2015 - 10:03 PM

That's what stood out to me the most. Like wow Akamaru is a very unlikable character if this is the real him. Also this extra chapter was extremely boring. Wasn't pleased.

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#20 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 10:04 PM

That's what stood out to me the most. Like wow Akamaru is a very unlikable character if this is the real him. Also this extra chapter was extremely boring. Wasn't pleased.

Well, it is Kiba in The Last universe...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users