• Please log in to reply
8039 replies to this topic

#7181 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 20 January 2017 - 05:50 AM

Not that side. I meant the pervy side of Jiraiya that wanted to touch every woman even though he loved Tsunade. And like I said. You don't just think women shouldn't get a spec of dirt on them unless someone taught you that you should be that way as a man. Zeff, the one time we saw something come up with hurting a woman, was furious with Sanji. Obviously, the chivalry of Sanji towards women comes from Zeff, and there isn't a thing wrong with it for either of the characters.

Nami and Robin don't care if Sanji wants to protect them with his life. Not once have they shown ANY sign of offense by it. Not even an upset face directed at him for it. As I said earlier. Some women can be offended by it, other's won't be. Some women will be attracted to Sanji by it (like the maid girl), others won't. It isn't a flaw. The only flaw you got on him is that he spies on women bathing. Every anime guy does that. As for touching Nami while in her body, I can't defend that. Bad Sanji.

Sorry, but no. This is just baseless conjecture. I was taught never to hit a woman. I also don't treat them like glass. There is a disconnect with your logic. There is zero reason to believe that Zeff had anything to do with that, and that it isn't just some manufacturing of Sanji being a dumbass. Holding the door open is one thing, flipping out because Nami trips is another. Sanji is wrong for treating Nami and Robin, who Luffy believes in, like they can't handle their own weight. 

Are you actually going to bring a valid argument, or are you going to continue to pass off Sanji's character faults on other characters? 

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#7182 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 06:04 AM

Sorry, but no. This is just baseless conjecture. I was taught never to hit a woman. I also don't treat them like glass. There is a disconnect with your logic. There is zero reason to believe that Zeff had anything to do with that, and that it isn't just some manufacturing of Sanji being a dumbass. Holding the door open is one thing, flipping out because Nami trips is another. Sanji is wrong for treating Nami and Robin, who Luffy believes in, like they can't handle their own weight. 

Are you actually going to bring a valid argument, or are you going to continue to pass off Sanji's character faults on other characters? 

What??? What does you not hitting a woman got to do with anything? You wouldn't do that unless someone hurt you mentally, or made you feel that it was okay. I'm sure not every woman abuser meets one of those two requirements, but you know what I mean.

Sanji was taught to protect women from anything and everything. Zeff got furious with Sanji for thinking that a woman should receive the same punishment as a man. Obviously, there is a connection to that meaning Zeff believed women shouldn't be harmed. If not, Sanji learned to be chivalrous from nobody. Men don't become THAT chivalrous from nowhere. Sanji went from thinking Zeff should of hit the woman, and then got mad at him when he wouldn't. Then he became the man he is today. That doesn't happen unless Zeff taught him that.

Just like Zeff taught him to never use his hands. Why do you think Sanji is THAT crazy about never using his hands compared to other pirate chefs? It didn't just happen. He had a very strict father figure tell him to NEVER use his hands. And that stuck with him, as did Zeff telling him how to treat women. If you don't see the very very simple connection there, I can't help you. You must live a life shaking your head at Sanji. It will be better if you acknowledge Aki Adagaki as best girl of this season.

Also, not passing on his faults. There isn't any faults. A chivalrous father taught his son to be just as chivalrous. 10/10 father. 10/10 son. The pervy thing is all on Sanji. But meh, a worthless fault to complain about in an anime character.

Eren > Sanji > Kaneki :kappa:

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#7183 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 20 January 2017 - 06:35 AM

So again, an irrelevant argument that has zero basis. Once more; all Zeff said is to never hit a woman. He never said anything about treating them as if they can't fight their own fights. Sorry, but Sanji is fault, no one else.

EXL5X4B.png

#7184 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 04:26 PM

So again, an irrelevant argument that has zero basis. Once more; all Zeff said is to never hit a woman. He never said anything about treating them as if they can't fight their own fights. Sorry, but Sanji is fault, no one else.

Once more; Zeff said to never hit a woman because men shouldn't do that. So it's obvious that he taught him to treat women the way he does. And it's not a fault. :th_yeah:

2XtVwF6.png

#7185 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 07:46 PM

0hQyd5L.gif

#7186 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 09:30 PM

But people were taught to be that way much more back then. Being chivalrous to the point that you won't let women try to fight for themselves might offend some women nowadays, but it isn't quite sexist. Jumping in front of a bullet for a woman because her precious skin shouldn't be damaged doesn't deserve such criticism. If men are that way, so be it. Some women will be attracted to it. Others won't. Sexist is flying around as much as racist is recently, and most of the time is is out of context. Such powerful words being used left and right for almost anything.

As for Sanji being all over every woman. He doesn't even touch them. It's an anime. Every shonen has that one guy who loves women A LOT and is that way for comedy. Should we hate Master Roshi and Jiraiya next?

Oh, btw. Nami x Reiju is a thing.

690ea2d43c833a395aa79e98116d8d2f.jpg

I repeat. If that "era" or "time" thing was a valid excuse, there would be MORE men acting like Sanji, and Sanji would not be an exception to have that "men must treat women like goddesses, and let them trample over you to not get their shoes dirty" mentality, many more males must be acting like that. Zorro, Ussop , Franky and even Luffy must act like that for that to be believeable.  Do I  see ANY OTHER man behaving this way? :mellow:

By the way, that sort of thinking is sexist to men too you know. to have that exception that you must sacrifice yourself for a woman and their dignity is more important you and your life and health is degrading to a man because it implies your life isn't as valuable, and the only way for a woman to fall for you is putting down men. So Women need equality and to break out from gender stereotypes but men can't? :ermm: that is double standards there.

Edited by Phantom_999, 22 January 2017 - 12:09 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#7187 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 11:04 PM

By the way, that sort of thinking is sexist to men too you know. to have that exception that you must sacrifice yourself for a woman and their dignity is more important you and your life and health is degrading to a man because it implies your life isn't as valuable, and the only way for a woman to fall for you is putting down men. So Women need equality and to break out from gender stereotypes but men can't? :ermm: that is double standards there.

Women thinking that way isn't sexist. It means they want a man who thinks that way. In a time of danger, men are valued less than women and children. As a man, there isn't anything wrong with wanting to defend a woman, no matter how strong she is. Nobody needs to do what Sanji is doing for women, but a lot of men like doing that, and there isn't anything sexist about it. Defending somebody isn't sexist. Sanji likes being a white knight. Good for him. And to the women wanting a white knight, good for them. :woot:

2XtVwF6.png

#7188 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 03:14 AM

Once more; Zeff said to never hit a woman because men shouldn't do that. So it's obvious that he taught him to treat women the way he does. And it's not a fault. :th_yeah:

No, it isn't obvious. It isn't obvious that's Zeff said anything about perving on them when they're in the shower. It isn't obvious Zeff said anything about constantly trying to flirt with every pair of legs you see. It isn't obvious that Zeff taught Sanji that he shouldn't dream of having the ability to turn invisible so that he can stalk women in bathrooms. It isn't obvious that Zeff taught Sanji that he should molest a woman. It isnt obvious that Zeff taught him to treat women like they can think handle themselves.

All this sidestepping you're doing to avoid admitting that Sanji has a character fault is ridiculous.

Women thinking that way isn't sexist. It means they want a man who thinks that way. In a time of danger, men are valued less than women and children. As a man, there isn't anything wrong with wanting to defend a woman, no matter how strong she is. Nobody needs to do what Sanji is doing for women, but a lot of men like doing that, and there isn't anything sexist about it. Defending somebody isn't sexist. Sanji likes being a white knight. Good for him. And to the women wanting a white knight, good for them. :woot:

Um, yes, women thinking that their life is more valuable than a man purely because of their gender is the definition of sexism. Nobody said that there is anything wrong with defending a woman because you want to, but that's not what Sanji does. He simply assumes that's they need help because they're women, and automatically declare she himself their white knight when he hasn't no business too.

He doesn't treat Nami and Robin like they're part of the crew in terms of fighting their own battles. He treats them like they're inferior, like they're pieces of glass and like they can't do anything on their own. It's annoying as kitten and he's wrong for it. Period.

EXL5X4B.png

#7189 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 06:00 AM

I'm done defending the point I'm making. We won't agree on this subject. I find nothing wrong in men and women for their preferences in one another, and I don't mind men being raised to put their lives on the line for women's safety. Now let me watch my PATRIOTS WIN THE SUPER BOWL! WOOOOOOOOO!!!

2XtVwF6.png

#7190 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 12:58 PM

I'm done defending the point I'm making. We won't agree on this subject. I find nothing wrong in men and women for their preferences in one another, and I don't mind men being raised to put their lives on the line for women's safety. Now let me watch my PATRIOTS WIN THE SUPER BOWL! WOOOOOOOOO!!!

I don't mind it either, but that isn't what Sanji does. Your argument is innacurate because of that. The only thing you've done is prop Sanji up on some pedestal ignore what has been widely recognized, even in the manga itself, as a character fault and tried to pin that on another character. Youve done nothing but white knite kitten behavior.

EXL5X4B.png

#7191 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 04:18 PM

I'm just saying that there is a difference defending a woman because you want to and defending a woman because you think she is delicate and weak. I will leave it at that

Edited by Phantom_999, 22 January 2017 - 04:18 PM.

#7192 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 05:38 PM

I'm just saying that there is a difference defending a woman because you want to and defending a woman because you think she is delicate and weak. I will leave it at that

Sanji can't help that Nami gets weak at the knees for him. Sanji defending Nami is Sanji x Nami confirmed? :hehehe: :hehehe: :hehehe:

2XtVwF6.png

#7193 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 08:43 PM

A new cover is out.
So judge is a fan of power ranger.

#7194 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 10:39 PM

Sanji can't help that Nami gets weak at the knees for him. Sanji defending Nami is Sanji x Nami confirmed? :hehehe: :hehehe: :hehehe:

No. And I thought you said you are done debating? :hehehe:

Edited by Phantom_999, 22 January 2017 - 10:39 PM.

#7195 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 11:35 PM

It's all Tashigi's fault :P... Tashigi... Tashigi... Tashigi :P

#7196 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 02:06 AM

No I can't blame Tashigi. Tashigi is of no importance :lmao:  :zaru:

#7197 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 03:11 AM

No I can't blame Tashigi. Tashigi is of no importance :lmao:  :zaru:

Fight me.

2XtVwF6.png

#7198 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 06:38 PM

*Kills Tashigi* I win!!!!!

#7199 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 07:20 PM

*Kills Tashigi* I win!!!!!

I know that you're lying. If you tried, Zoro would kill you. Zoro x Tashigi :wub:

2XtVwF6.png

#7200 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 10:37 PM

Nope she was saved by her "boyfriend" Smoker!!!! :lmao:  :zaru: