235 replies to this topic

#181 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 11:48 PM

OK how many god damn people felt the need to make a video about Trunks getting older in this weeks episode off of the previews last week? Cause my last count was 27. Seriously why do people have video about kitten like that?

#182 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 12:30 AM

OK how many god damn people felt the need to make a video about Trunks getting older in this weeks episode off of the previews last week? Cause my last count was 27. Seriously why do people have video about kitten like that?

It's like the time when they were discussing about Trunks becoming that new form, which we never got an answer. You can say people like over bloat the moment than it needed to be.

#183 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 02:10 AM

Wait Goku had the job of a security guard for five seconds. I didn't even recognize him with his hair gelled. Did Vegeta break the fourth wall? This is a weird episode. Why is the robot obsessed with poop? And No Trunks does not look older so that speculation is pointless. Since they were wrong. Also those same speculators are now claiming Goku will die...again before Christmas. Next week is a baseball game. Huh, Yamcha can finally do something, when the last time he done anything in the story?

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 04 December 2016 - 02:11 AM.

#184 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 02:32 AM

I don't know. Let's hope Yamcha doesn't get Yamcha'd.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 04 December 2016 - 02:32 AM.

#185 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 03:10 AM

I don't know. Let's hope Yamcha doesn't get Yamcha'd.

Poor Yamacha, this was probably the best he has had it in years and yet. Bulma: "Baseball is the one thing he is good at." That's hurtful coming from an ex, near the end he actually wonders if he would make to home base alive and that pose. But overall it was a nice episode for the characters to have fun in, and Champa got some character develpoment. Also Hit next episode.

Also just for something else but:Film copyright 2015 Toei Animation Co., Ltd. Copyright Bird Studio/Shieisha, Toei Animation.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 11 December 2016 - 03:17 AM.

#186 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 04:10 AM

At this rate, I think Super should stick to comedy if and only if the next big arc fails.

#187 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 04:25 AM

At this rate, I think Super should stick to comedy if and only if the next big arc fails.

I don't think the Trunks Arc failed. Overall, it was great. The ending sucked, but it didn't kill it for me.

Still hyped for 12 Universe Tournament.

This episode was hilarious.

#188 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 04:27 AM

It was enjoyable but it could have been better. A lot better with its concept. So at this rate, they're better at comedy than serious.

#189 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 04:28 AM

I don't think the Trunks Arc failed. Overall, it was great. The ending sucked, but it didn't kill it for me.

Still hyped for 12 Universe Tournament.

This episode was hilarious.

Really all it need was don't have Trunks out of nowhere spirit sword, also if Zamasu would shut up everyone and awhile it probably would have also helped.

#190 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 04:56 PM

The hatred for Yamcha is strong in this one.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#191 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 12 December 2016 - 06:20 PM

Poor Yamacha, this was probably the best he has had it in years and yet. Bulma: "Baseball is the one thing he is good at." That's hurtful coming from an ex, near the end he actually wonders if he would make to home base alive and that pose. But overall it was a nice episode for the characters to have fun in, and Champa got some character develpoment. Also Hit next episode.

Also just for something else but:Film copyright 2015 Toei Animation Co., Ltd. Copyright Bird Studio/Shieisha, Toei Animation.

http://www.crunchyro...a-totally-rules

looks like they got some ideas after that baseball episode xD

Edited by ultranx, 12 December 2016 - 06:20 PM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#192 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 03:25 PM

https://www.google.c...Deyh_04qhciCN5Q

Guess we at getting another returning character

#193 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 04:38 PM

Any news when the fillers end?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#194 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 06:38 PM

Any news when the fillers end?

The Universal survival arc was reported to start sometime in January

#195 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 09:09 PM

The Universal survival arc was reported to start sometime in January

I see.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#196 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 01:47 AM

So Bumla finally pregnant with Bra next week, and it the start of the survival arc. Honestly is anyone else getting sick of the people not shutting up that the legendary super sayjin is a girl. Yes it nice, but shut up about it already.

#197 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 02:18 AM

I thought taht Toriyama said he wouldn't do a female SuSa because he couldn't get any design in his head :mellow:  

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#198 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 05:39 AM

I thought taht Toriyama said he wouldn't do a female SuSa because he couldn't get any design in his head :mellow:  

She literally looks like broly when she transforms.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 29 January 2017 - 05:39 AM.

#199 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 05:41 AM

Unless Super passes DBZ ending, the series doesn't have enough materials left to do. Not saying it will end in this one, but the only way to gain more episodes, it's time to slow down the time line.

#200 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 06:32 AM

She literally looks like broly when she transforms.

Hmmm, Yes I saw it. Still......................... :ermm:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users