322 replies to this topic

#1 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 08:52 PM

Mangastream - Naruto 483 The Chapter is out on Manga stream!
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#2 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 17 February 2010 - 08:57 PM

KICK. HIS. ASS. KAKASHI!.

-Holds up the Good, Old Banner o' Kakashi-

#3 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:03 PM

good to know they only want to save Karin to pump her for information, now that's thinking like a officer and Kage Kakashi!
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#4 AchikaMiyu

AchikaMiyu

Underpants Gnome

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:13 PM

Oh Kakashi wub.gif You make my :love:heart feel super special.

I wonder if Kakashi will have the strength and resolve to fight Sasuke at full strength? Sandaime wasn't able to do it so maybe Kakashi can? Also, Naruto's on the way so it will be interesting indeed. And I hope that Kakashi stays alive, he's too cool to die.

I'm really looking forward to this fight, thought I have a feeling that Madara might pull a "transport Sasuke the heck out of there" jutsu to save his skin.
End of line.

#5 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:15 PM

QUOTE (Kamina-Yoshi @ Feb 17 2010, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
KICK. HIS. ASS. KAKASHI!.

-Holds up the Good, Old Banner o' Kakashi-

My words exactly! I really see this chapter making Kakashi the charachter of year 2010! I can see it, the Naruto academic awards and the Narucar for best youth... Now I want to see how Kakashi has surpassed his sensei! (heh, I know, but hey, isn't it the main theme of the manga!)
Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#6 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:19 PM

Holy... that has to be one of the best chapters I have read in a while. I can't wait for next week's chapter. Sasuke has changed for worst and sakura now knows, SS has gone down the drain.
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#7 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:19 PM

Oh no! Sakura's going to stab Kakashi in the back! AH!

j/k.

As I said in the spoiler: I hope the outcome isn't the same as Sandaime vs Orochimaru. Go Kakashi!

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#8 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:20 PM

now thats what im talking about wooohooo

#9 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:25 PM

Awesome Chapter. I don't think there's any doubt especially now how Sakura views Sasuke. And I admit, Sasuke is actually a pretty entertaining villain.

And the cover narrative was good as well.
\

#10 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:26 PM

Epic! Great chapter! Naruto is on the way at mach speed! Loving it~

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#11 Ralozin

Ralozin

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:28 PM

Phew, things are finally going uphill again. Wonder how Kishi is gonna add Naruto to the situation, if he decides too.

#12 creak

creak

Lurker

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:philosophy, indie rock, cigerettes, and coffee

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:39 PM

wow, this chapter just brightened my otherwise miserable day. go kakashi! cool.gif
"I feel as if I were a piece in a game of chess, when my opponent says of it: That piece cannot be moved." Søren Kierkegaard

#13 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:39 PM

I can't take Sasuke seriously anymore! That was f...king hilarious!

Kakashi, I love you! wub.gif

Seriously the best chapter in a long time...
meh.

#14 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:44 PM

QUOTE (Mugen no Neko @ Feb 17 2010, 04:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't take Sasuke seriously anymore! That was f...king hilarious!

Kakashi, I love you! wub.gif

Seriously the best chapter in a long time...

For sure

Edited by Mik3, 17 February 2010 - 09:44 PM.

\

#15 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,841 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:49 PM

Oh snap, this chapter was frikkin epic!!! wow.png

Kakashi, Kick your ex-student turning psycho's ass to the curb!!! rawr.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#16 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:52 PM

the cover confirms Sakuras honesty in her confession thats for sure. who i am and who my friends are change like the clouds as time goes by.

it shows she has changed and so has everyone else as well, and she knows it.

add in ehr comment about not wanting to have any more regrets, and shes moved on by far.

her hesitation when shes standing over karin is only momentary as she has a moment of clarity, if she can kill Sasuke it all ends. but in a shocker Karin warns her off. I am offically sold that karins going to be crucial in the end. She warned Sakura and almost in time to save her.

Kakashi to the rescue and his flashback of the moment after the roof fight. Thats a key moment as well. telling Sakura everything would be ok when in reality it was all beginning to all apart hard and fast at that point. his admitting he was wrong was very big of him in this moment.

And Sakura getting acknowledgement from kakashi at the end there very nice. Ill see this through with the same resolve and determiantion you have.

Narutos on the way
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#17 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:52 PM

As much as I cheer Kakashi on, here, I don't think he's got the ability to take down Sasuke right now. I'm not even convinced he could survive the fight, as much as Sasuke's been powered up -- not by himself, not even with Sakura's help. If Naruto doesn't show up, soon, he may be down ANOTHER mentor.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#18 Myth

Myth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:53 PM

wow just wow indeed this is a great chapter god at last... biggrin.gif

ahh and now even sakura says how heartless sasuke kun changed, shocked
ı love psycho sasuke.

Edited by Myth, 17 February 2010 - 09:54 PM.

İn order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand and we label it reality but knowledge and understanding are ambiguous that reality could be an illusion, all humans live with the wrong assumptions isnt that another way of looking at it.

UCHİHA İTACHİ.

#19 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:58 PM

Now I am a huge fan of Kakashi, he just humbled himself alot and now is willing to die while killing one of his students he still cares for. This is a huge step for Kakashi but he finally has made it to hokage status and is doing what the other hokages would have done.

#20 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 10:01 PM

Much better than I thought it would be; I was happy to see a flashback to part one and some good teacher-student communication there. I always felt Kakashi was very distant from Sakura, so now it's nice to see that she's in his thoughts too. Though, I am still put-down that this has been yet another Sakura failure. She did not look strong at all when she was trying to persuade Sasuke; even left her back open to him. Also, she looked very shaky/hesitant when saying she could stab Sasuke right there, showing a shifting resolve. As someone mentioned before, I'm glad they have a legitimate reason for wanting Karin alive, and for the first time since her introduction I feel she has a legitimate place in the story. I suppose, by separating her from her all-encompassing Sasuke she stands tolerably on her own. That little 'Sasuke... Don't' shows she's human inside, and that maybe, just maybe, she has a purpose to the story other than being Sasuke's main squeeze. Odd how this chapter put-down my favourite character but exalted my least.

I'm glad Kakashi is there, but hopefully this will not turn into another Sasuke fight. The really interesting bit is his character alone, not the moves he can make. He's become so corrupted, as Kakashi said, and it's pathetic how he's being pulled by the strings. He's actually fallen; what Kakashi said once upon a part one ago about revenge actually holds true. Up until a little bit ago it seemed like there was no consequence to anything, and that team Hawk were his new BFFs. If there is one thing I'm happy about, it is that Sasuke is turning on everybody.

Edited by Broken Figurine, 17 February 2010 - 10:03 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users