• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 08 March 2009 - 11:30 PM

You know how moderators on every board thinkable always tells you to search for a thread before you create one of your own, you know... to stop us all from creating duplicate threads for mods to merge? Well, the mod installed on this board to auto-close inactive threads and end necro-posting in introduction threads and old birthday threads ended up being a double edged sword. We managed to get the threads closed, but after a while I couldn't help but notice a little flaw in the picture.

Every thread without activity the last couple of months (like two or something) ended up being closed, which means regular members will have to create a duplicate thread to continue discussions after rekindling interest.

Well, the mod is fixed now, but the threads remain closed.

To keep the board free of dupes, please search for a thread before posting new ones, and if you find a closed thread that matches the one you were about to make, post here or pm a mod to get it open again.

Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users