• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#61 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 15 October 2017 - 06:13 AM

And then, like two years back I watched The Last. This was when I barely knew anything about Naruto (I was all about that DBZ life) but the series was ending and judging by the title I thought it was the series finale so I wanted to pay my respects. And was just kind of hilarious because everything revolved around a scarf, and the funniest thing was Narutos haircut.

Horrific plot, but in terms of comedic effect, I must admit The Last was better. Shikamaru was in it, too, and hes my favorite character.

I didn't watch TL but I know a scarf exist there and someone tries to finish making it. Read a meme that TL is actually about scarf :fu: Does the scarf really show up often in the movie?

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#62 My Living Curse

My Living Curse

MLC

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:R.I.P Naruto (1999-2009), NaruSaku (always), Bleach, FMA, SnK, Inuyasha, Classic CN, KH2, A:TLA, Classic Yugioh, 90s shows, Good Storytelling (surprise me)

Posted 15 October 2017 - 06:36 AM

I didn't watch TL but I know a scarf exist there and someone tries to finish making it. Read a meme that TL is actually about scarf :fu: Does the scarf really show up often in the movie?

That scarf is there for like 95% of the movie. Even the main "villain" asks Hinata-hime-sama to make him one. Also when her sister is kidnapped her main concern is still knitting that scarf!  :D

I only wish I could un-watch it and recover.

LfUZGEl.gif

Naruto on Obito: "He was the COOLEST guy..."  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users