7 replies to this topic

#1 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 10:14 PM

Do you guys remember those old theories from the past, before now. One that always rang since the end of Part 1 and the begining of Part 2 was who the leader of the Akatsuki's identity was. Everything rang on the internet...from Naruto's father, to Obito, to Naruto's evil twin brother, to even the Kazekage...wow. In the end it was my favorite...because the Naruto evil twin theory came very close, that Kishi might have listened to it.

For one thing, i remember when we finally got a look at the face of the silhouette. The old Yahiko bares an extreme resemblance to Naruto in almost every way. From the hair, to the shape of the face. His knowledge of Jiraiya, and the fact one of his bodies called him sensei was a shocking awakening moment [I miss the old perv :<] Of course it wasn't like that...Jiraiya remembered them as the Ame Orphans, who he met in the war. Yahiko was a puppet, and Nagato was the puppet master. But almost everything correlated. His hair color was orange. Recently we learned that Kushina hair was red, and she was married to Minato who's hair was blonde. So putting the two together people just thought Yellow and Red makes Orange. [Naruto calls himself the Orange Hokage]

What came out of this? Well Nagato is a relative of the Uzumaki clan...which was shocking...we don't know how Madara gave him the rinnegan, though he could be lying...But the fact that the Uzumaki clan is almost extinct now, leads to even more crazy theories. Also...the seal that Naruto used it resembles the SSP...or the fox...those pointy hairs could just resemble ears. Yet the fox did said that this was the SSP which gives more credibility to the first.

So

1. How did Naruto pulled that out of nowhere? Was it the thing he had to swallow?

2. If this seal was really used to seal the Juubi and separating it from his chakra. Wouldn't that make the Uzumaki clan more connected to his power than the Senju and Uchiha. We are told that the Uzumaki were related to the Senju...but what if the Uzumaki are related to both, and no one has awakened they're sacred power because to awaken it you need to go through the same stuff as Super Saijan?

3. If Nagato is from the Uzumaki clan, and he awakened the rinne...how can Madara claimed credit...did he lay a genjutsu...was he stalking Nagato. The place was perfect, it was a war torn nation, suffering, and he needed someone with a lot of hatred towards Konoha. He could have put a genjutsu on all his attackers.

Edited by Strangelove, 04 June 2011 - 10:22 PM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#2 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 06 June 2011 - 01:48 PM

Okay, some questions:

1. Hasn't akatsuki's leader always been Madara?

2. Where does the whole Nagato and Naruto are family thing come from?

3. What the kitten is SSP?

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#3 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 06 June 2011 - 02:55 PM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Jun 6 2011, 03:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay, some questions:

1. Hasn't akatsuki's leader always been Madara?

2. Where does the whole Nagato and Naruto are family thing come from?

3. What the kitten is SSP?

1. Yes and no. Pain was the leader as far as everyone knew, and he was the official leader of Amegakure. Madara never took official leadership status until Nagato died, even though he did give orders to Pain. You could say that Nagato was the leader of the Akatsuki, but Madara was Nagato's leader.

2. Click me!!

Check out the known members, and click links.

3. Sage of Six Paths.

#4 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 06 June 2011 - 04:01 PM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Jun 4 2011, 06:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
2. If this seal was really used to seal the Juubi and separating it from his chakra. Wouldn't that make the Uzumaki clan more connected to his power than the Senju and Uchiha. We are told that the Uzumaki were related to the Senju...but what if the Uzumaki are related to both, and no one has awakened they're sacred power because to awaken it you need to go through the same stuff as Super Saijan?

The Senju and Uchiha are related so thus the Uzumaki is closely related to the Senju, distantly related to the Uchiha. (and the Hyuuga are closely related to the Uchiha, distantly related to the Senju and Uzumaki. My guess is the older son's Rinnegan is a darker gray with three black circles with what looks like nine tomoe on it. My guess is the Hyuuga mutation happened first- an older sibling got light gray eyes, no lines or tomoe, while a younger sibling retained the dark gray eyes, but only got one circle with three tomoe. A generation later the older siblings children continue with the same mutation, while their cousin's eyes continue to mutate. There's a rift between the cousins leading to the split between the Hyuuga and Uchiha. (and although it's not been stated my guess is the Yuuhi clan is a later offshoot of the Uchiha- a further mutation of the eyes.) The Uchiha appear to have eyes very susceptible to mutation, even within their clan. I also think Sai is likely half Uchiha (remember how it was emphasized how much Sai physically resembled Sasuke? And then later we find out what Danzo did with the Uchiha eyes, so.... I doubt that he's Fugaku's illegitimate son, he strongly favors Mikoto's softer features, so my guess is maybe Mikoto's brother had a fling with some civilian outside of the Uchiha clan- Sai was born as a result, one year before Sasuke )

On Senju/Uzumaki side, I'm guessing it will ultimately be revealed that the RS had red hair while his wife had black hair. In most the lines the black hair was dominant (Hyuuga, Uchiha and to a lesser degree Senju- they have a more mixed range no red heads but continuing practice of marriage outside the clan brings in other hair colors, but the line that becomes Uzumaki is dominated by red heads, the Uzumaki tend to marry within the clan, but are not adverse to marriage outside of the clan, especially to other cousins.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#5 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 06 June 2011 - 08:01 PM

This was an ungodly annoying fun one: Obitobi.

#6 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 10:51 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jun 6 2011, 10:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Senju and Uchiha are related so thus the Uzumaki is closely related to the Senju, distantly related to the Uchiha. (and the Hyuuga are closely related to the Uchiha, distantly related to the Senju and Uzumaki. My guess is the older son's Rinnegan is a darker gray with three black circles with what looks like nine tomoe on it. My guess is the Hyuuga mutation happened first- an older sibling got light gray eyes, no lines or tomoe, while a younger sibling retained the dark gray eyes, but only got one circle with three tomoe. A generation later the older siblings children continue with the same mutation, while their cousin's eyes continue to mutate. There's a rift between the cousins leading to the split between the Hyuuga and Uchiha. (and although it's not been stated my guess is the Yuuhi clan is a later offshoot of the Uchiha- a further mutation of the eyes.) The Uchiha appear to have eyes very susceptible to mutation, even within their clan. I also think Sai is likely half Uchiha (remember how it was emphasized how much Sai physically resembled Sasuke? And then later we find out what Danzo did with the Uchiha eyes, so.... I doubt that he's Fugaku's illegitimate son, he strongly favors Mikoto's softer features, so my guess is maybe Mikoto's brother had a fling with some civilian outside of the Uchiha clan- Sai was born as a result, one year before Sasuke )

Bolded. Problem is we have no evidence of that other than a vague statement in the beginning when the Manga and the details were probably not well-planned yet.

I seriously don't see why only one statement at THAT point can be considered evidence enough to even speculate that seriously.

Edited by The Tax-Man, 06 June 2011 - 10:53 PM.

naruto.gif

1. "This is worthless NONSENSE."
2. "This is an interesting, but perverse, point of view..."
3. "True, but quite unimportant."
4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

#7 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 08 June 2011 - 08:42 PM

QUOTE (Vyse @ Jun 6 2011, 03:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1. Yes and no. Pain was the leader as far as everyone knew, and he was the official leader of Amegakure. Madara never took official leadership status until Nagato died, even though he did give orders to Pain. You could say that Nagato was the leader of the Akatsuki, but Madara was Nagato's leader.

I agree with these... --Click here to view--
That seems to be how they relationship stood. After Yahiko died, Nagato took control, and Madara became his adviser (from behind the scenes). However, at the same time it appears that it wasn't a very pleasent relationship either. In fact, there's evidence to suggest that there was some inner power struggle over the Akatsuki's leadership. While the other members of Akatsuki believed their goal was the one described by Nagato (Pain), further on in the story Nagato and Madara describe plans of their own. However, both Nagato's goals and Madara's goals would inevitabley conflict with one another, and considering Konan's statement that she had been planning Madara's death 'for years...' (and considering Nagato is her partner and confidante in the group, meaning he had knowledge of her plan or was even in on it) suggests to me that both parties were planning to dispose of eachother once all the bijuu were captured and they no longer required eachother's 'services'. Both Nagato and Madara had plans to backstab eachother when the moment arised, and both were aware of it. And Nagato did indeed go through with his betrayal, just not in the way that anyone was expecting, Madara especially.

Nagato's return to the story, along with Itachi's, is a perfect opportunity for Kishimoto to explore the history of both these men, and their respective relationships with Madara, and it will likely explain some of the mysteries of the past that haven't yet been answered. We've seen Madara's view on things (twisted as it is), but there are two or more sides to a story.

Edited by Quinny52, 08 June 2011 - 08:43 PM.

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#8 Arrakesh

Arrakesh

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 06:49 PM

QUOTE (The Tax-Man @ Jun 6 2011, 11:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bolded. Problem is we have no evidence of that other than a vague statement in the beginning when the Manga and the details were probably not well-planned yet.

I seriously don't see why only one statement at THAT point can be considered evidence enough to even speculate that seriously.

I do not believe that Kishi will go back on something as big as this, he will just supply the missing parts. We know that the Uchiha clan had the habit of marrying inside clan only, therefore retaining the original form of the Sharigan. It is my belief that somewhere in the past, a Uchiha maried outside the clan, and from this union the byakugan was born. From here the Hyuga clan came to be, and in an effort to not lose or mutate the doujutsu once again, they adopted some of the Uchiha's habits to prevent outside unions.

I was reading another thread realting how underdeveloped the Byakugan is related to a sharigan and perhaps it's true when facing other enemies. The Sharigan and Mangeyko Sharigan are terrible weapons, but imo they are useless against a Hyuga. The byakugan can see the flow of chakra, so any genjutsu is innefective against them, and they can also block the chakra flow on an adversary, making it easy for any hyuga to stop a Uchiha dead on the water.

So, both doujutsus are strong and it is not too far fetched to believe that the byakugan derived from the Sharigan, as the Sharigan derived from the original Rinnegan.

There is also another possibility for this theory. In the pics of the older brother the doujutsu is not exactly like the sharigan yet. Perhaps the "main line" of the older brother got the Sharigan, and some other offspring got the Byakugan, beggining this way both clans..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users