The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 05:51 PM

Naruto Storm 4 is announced to come out for PS4 during the year of 2015

tumblr_ngf4ppe3pl1qlzy1qo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#2 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 06:02 PM

Just beat me to it,

I would have been so stoked about this game announcement six weeks ago, but now knowing that my reward for finishing is the craptastic ending, and very possably the filler content that will have Naruto and Hinata together, I can't get myself hyped for the game.

iAnby7W.gif

#3 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 06:18 PM

Just beat me to it,

I would have been so stoked about this game announcement six weeks ago, but now knowing that my reward for finishing is the craptastic ending, and very possably the filler content that will have Naruto and Hinata together, I can't get myself hyped for the game.

I feel you man

#4 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 11 December 2014 - 06:49 PM

I agree had the ending not been so utter crap I would've considered getting it. I did think about selling Storm 2, 3 and revolution the week those final chapters came out, but I couldn't find them anywhere till now. That gave me a lot of time to think and I believe Revolution is the best place to stop because it's a filler game so it doesn't affect me, and storm 3 has the war, but an alternative ending. So could live with it considering that the ending isn't even there. 

Now then again i'm not particularly sure where it'll end since the manga just ended a month ago. If you ask me I think it'll finish up the rest of shippuden, and if not there then my best bet would have to be Kaguya's fight and that'll be closing point. I could be wrong, but that's just my take. If it goes up to there then I might consider buying it. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 11 December 2014 - 06:49 PM.

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#5 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 07:03 PM

I agree had the ending not been so utter crap I would've considered getting it. I did think about selling Storm 2, 3 and revolution the week those final chapters came out, but I couldn't find them anywhere till now. That gave me a lot of time to think and I believe Revolution is the best place to stop because it's a filler game so it doesn't affect me, and storm 3 has the war, but an alternative ending. So could live with it considering that the ending isn't even there. 

Now then again i'm not particularly sure where it'll end since the manga just ended a month ago. If you ask me I think it'll finish up the rest of shippuden, and if not there then my best bet would have to be Kaguya's fight and that'll be closing point. I could be wrong, but that's just my take. If it goes up to there then I might consider buying it. 

I don't think so, look at the logo, it has Naruto and Sasuke clashing.

I think it will finish the series

#6 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 11 December 2014 - 07:09 PM

I don't think so, look at the logo, it has Naruto and Sasuke clashing.

I think it will finish the series

I know and that's why I'm probably gonna not gonna buy it. 

#7 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 07:39 PM

Considering Revolutions just came out I can't see this game coming out for another 8 months, so it will probably cover the entire manga, it might even start from the first arc right to the end...they might even cover the content from the movie. This is likely the last came in the storm series before they reboot it all again, it will be interesting to see how they milk the franchise now that it's all over....I know we'll see aBolt game but I can't see it being aything more than a 3DS game.

The manga's been over for a months and we've already been told of a follow up manga, a Movie to follow up on the follow up manga, a musical and now a game, WSJ are really keen to milk this franchise to it's death.

iAnby7W.gif

#8 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 11 December 2014 - 08:20 PM

I do not own a PS4 and I have not plans to ever to own one. Not my cup of tea, and I am mostly a retro gamer so I am not too interested on the current consoles.

I might change my mind if I see plenty games that I actually like (unlikely but it may happen). But definitely this game will not be the game that will make to want a PS4.

I am done with giving my hard-earned cash to Kishimoto.

Anyway I guess that Naruto will go the same route than Dragon Ball game-wise: dozens of virtually identical releases in order to rip off people that still is willing to support this freakshow. 

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#9 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 10:43 PM

Even though I hate the ending, I'll still be getting this game just for the fights. Although I lost interest in the manga about the time the war started, I still enjoyed Storm 3 because of boss fights. In fact, I enjoyed all boss fights in all Storm games, which is why I keep getting the games. The games are probably the only Naruto related merchandize I'll keep getting.

Although if this game goes from Part 1 all the way to Naruto vs. Sasuke for the final battle, with every fight in the series in this one game, I'll never have to get another Naruto game again. My dream would've been fulfilled.

Though my reward for finishing this game is that kitten ending, my plan is to skip every cutscene after the Naruto vs. Sasuke Final boss battle.

First things first... Gotta get a PS4.

#10 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 11:35 PM

I don't even have part 3 and revolution not going to bother with this game. The fact its a PS4 exclusive could mean Sony wants people to buy a PS4 period not caring how many millions in sales they got during the year of its release greedy bastards.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#11 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 12 December 2014 - 12:40 AM

I'm not spending any money on anything Naruto-related anymore xD I'll enjoy my current Naruto games for the fights, and the characters I used to really love. I honestly don't want anything new from them anymore

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#12 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 12 December 2014 - 06:19 AM

Well my friend owns the Wii U and the PS4 and I know he's big into fighting games and simply loves NaruHina... so maybe I'll suggest he buy the game so I can kick his @ss in it

Edited by MangaReader, 12 December 2014 - 06:19 AM.

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#13 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 12 December 2014 - 07:22 AM

I'll just wait for reviews/walkthroughs and see where and how it ends. I mean I know how the manga ended so I won't be spoiled.

If it ends in the NaruHina wankfest I'll politely (actually not so politely) refrain from buying it.

Otherwise I'll buy it. 

Going to be honest, I'd like to play Sakura with her new design tho. (guessing that could be a DLC for this game)

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#14 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 02:19 PM

Wonderful..................... not buying.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#15 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 15 December 2014 - 05:29 AM

God Damn it someone kill me right now ugh.... 

Covers for PS4 PLUS!! XBOX ONE (To Be Expected I Guess)

Edited by LuckyChi7, 15 December 2014 - 05:30 AM.

#16 Radra

Radra

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:57 PM

Holy kitten!!! I am so looking forward to this!!!!

Getting a PS4 next year hopefully. 

#17 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 01:06 AM

Torxe@ Sorry but I'm pretty sure CC2 will make NH/SS canon just like the manga. I will not buy a PS4 because I don't need it and I won't spend 400$ because its not worth it. I will not buy this game because its obvious this franchise has the DBZ syndrome (still making games when the series ended years ago). Also its not worth buying because like I said they will make NH/SS canon and I don't have to be reminded of the ending Kishimoto pulled out of his a*s. I don't see CC2 going against canon and making NS canon out of pity for the fandom. If they make the game their only interest is $$$ making NH/SS canon it will give them more $$$. Just like Kishimoto probably got sicked of his own story and decided to sell his soul for $$$.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#18 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 18 December 2014 - 02:38 PM

Torxe@ Sorry but I'm pretty sure CC2 will make NH/SS canon just like the manga. I will not buy a PS4 because I don't need it and I won't spend 400$ because its not worth it. I will not buy this game because its obvious this franchise has the DBZ syndrome (still making games when the series ended years ago). Also its not worth buying because like I said they will make NH/SS canon and I don't have to be reminded of the ending Kishimoto pulled out of his a*s. I don't see CC2 going against canon and making NS canon out of pity for the fandom. If they make the game their only interest is $$$ making NH/SS canon it will give them more $$$. Just like Kishimoto probably got sicked of his own story and decided to sell his soul for $$$.

Well that scenario is already covered in my plan of action, saves me some coin as well :)
(I also don't own à ps4 yet)

Also I'm not saying that they should make narusakucanon in the game, Just no NH/SS is enough for me (so no kids or kisses, perhaps I dould live with one ofthose title thingies like thé secret lovers stuff from à few games back)

My apologies for thé ' on random letters I'm working on my grandparents their tablet (which isset to french in order to have an azerty keyboard)

Edited by Torxe, 18 December 2014 - 02:44 PM.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#19 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 11:00 PM

Torxe@ no NH/SS in the game??? No shipping or fan service in a ninja storm game is impossible. Every single ninja storm game has shipping or fan service because it pleases the fandoms, and that leads to lots of $$$. CC2 is in for the money so they will throwing in the fan service, and now that the manga has ended they will go all out along with making NH/SS canon.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#20 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 11:29 PM

Torxe@ no NH/SS in the game??? No shipping or fan service in a ninja storm game is impossible. Every single ninja storm game has shipping or fan service because it pleases the fandoms, and that leads to lots of $$$. CC2 is in for the money so they will throwing in the fan service, and now that the manga has ended they will go all out along with making NH/SS canon.

one can hope...they cut the NH confession in NS2 didn't they? I just hope they don't add filler scenes...

Edited by Nar123, 18 December 2014 - 11:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users