106 replies to this topic

#1 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 05:46 PM

Okay just starting the topic and linking the episode. Not watching or doing any symnopsis.

[post='http://www.gogoanime...den-episode-480'][/post]

anyone else up for it?

Edited by Phantom_999, 24 October 2016 - 05:46 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 06:13 PM

The new opening song is actually pretty good.... Been a while since we had that...

After the SS episode next week, we have Gaara & Shikamaru.

Here's the list of episodes announced: https://www.animenew...ood-arc/.107891

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#3 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 07:50 PM

Okay just starting the topic and linking the episode. Not watching or doing any symnopsis.

anyone else up for it?

You know if you're curious about what happens in a episode, might as well just watch it yourself

#4 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 24 October 2016 - 08:15 PM

anyone else up for it?

You know if you're curious about what happens in a episode, might as well just watch it yourself

Go ahead and watch the bomb yourself ;P

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#5 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 12:08 AM

There is a cover of the opening blue bird by FLOW who also did the naruto opening GO!!! and features Diana Garnet as the female singer who also sang the shippuden ending spinning world. https://youtu.be/YJ4Q3_qw4xw

Normally i dont listen to the covers of openings but this one sounded good to me and after looking around i confirmed it was flow who sang it and its not fanmade

#6 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 03:14 AM

I'd like to keep my mental health, thanks :zaru:

#7 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 10:21 PM

NARUTO:HINATA

the episode is divided into 2 parts the first half follows naruto and the second half follows hinata. the episode opens with young naruto (pre-genin age) on top of the hokage monument (on top of the fourth hokage's statue) watching two birds fly (the shape is reminiscent of neji's flaming bird when he died) naruto smiles at the birds. the scene shifts to naruto walking through the village and a few villagers whispering about rumors of him being the boy who the fourth hokage sealed the nine-tails inside of some more villagers say how they creep him out. another child passes a ball to naruto and naruto smiles but the child's parents tell the child not to play with or trust him and other villagers say he creeps them out the child asks if that is true and naruto drops the ball and walks away. the villagers continue to glare at naruto and naruto sees iruka eating ramen like a pig at ichiraku ramen and iruka and his friend order even more food. naruto takes a few coins out of his pocket ( he has no real money in this filler apparently) and takes off sprinting. he runs past sasuke and sasuke says he's weird while some villagers talk about how naruto is the one the fourth hokage died because of sasuke listens to them and slowly walks off. the scene changes and sasuke's theme music(https://youtu.be/VsYqJemutjk) starts playing as naruto returns home naruto acts exhausted and falls on his bed holding his few coins and starts to cry. the scene changes showing naruto swimming/jumping through grass and the forest and he is throwing rocks at a tree target trying to practice throwing kunai naruto keeps training and flips up into a tree and then falls out of the tree. naruto notices some mushrooms all over the forest he puts the mushrooms in a pot to eat and then catches a fish from the river with a stick with a string tied to it (ghetto fishing rod?). naruto makes a fire and eats the fish he caught and the third hokage appears putting his nose near the fish naruto is surprised and asks who he is. the third hokage says he's no one just a old man passing through and then looks at the fish naruto's stomach rumbles because of hunger and the third hokage and him start lauphing. naruto offers the third hokage some fish and the third hokage says it looks so good naruto responds saying he caught it so it has to taste good. hiruzen says the fish is hot and starts to talk about the stars and explains that each of the stars are like the sun and there are so many you couldn't count them all naruto says the third hokage is really smart and cant believe the stars are like the sun. the third hokage says compared to the whole universe humans are insignificant and fret about petty things and naruto agrees saying the world is huge and goes on and on but he is interrupted by both of their stomach's growling. naruto asks if he wants some of his mushroom soup and the hokage asks if he can spare any naruto tells him sure he tells good stories and the hokage asks if the wild mushrooms are safe to eat naruto tells him he doesn't know until they eat them and the hokage agrees. the scene changes to naruto on the hokage monument again looking up to the sky and a dragonfly lands on his finger. naruto says the old man he met was right: compared to the world he is insignificant and anything he does is insignificant but naruto says he is who he is anyway and jumps off the hokage monument.

I guess I'll summarize the second part of the episode about hinata in a separate post

Edited by totherpage95, 30 October 2016 - 10:26 PM.

#8 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 11:17 PM

the second part follows hinata.

the scene changes to neji fighting his father hizashi hyuga who says thats enough for today neji says not yet he can still continue training but his father says not to push himself and he's already strong for his age neji thanks him for sparring with him. they sit outside and neji starts feeding a bird some seed and asks about his father's brother having a child and his father says its a girl who is a year younger than neji and they will be going to a birthday celebration for her third birthday tomorrow. neji blushes and wonders out loud what she might be like (cousin incest?). Neji notices it started snowing and is happy his father says it is the first snowfall and it will be a heavy snow. the scene changes and neji's mother says it has snowed a lot and asks her husband to look after neji Hizashi says among the hyuga neji is the one with the most potential and he will protect neji. the scene changes to hinata's birthday and neji says hinata is a cute girl but his father says that neji's destiny is to watch over hinata and the hyuga bloodline neji asks what the hyuga bloodline could be and hizashi rubs his head. the scene changes to hinata and neji fighting and hinata's father says neji is very good and it reminded him of when they fought when they were young but he is interrupted by neji's father saying neji lives for hinata's sake and it is his destiny. hinata's father gets up and tells neji he's very strong and hinata still has a ways to go and neji acts humble saying it is because of his father's training. the scene changes to hinata sitting outside with neji and complaining she doesn't like taijutsu neji asks her what she is talking about she is the successor to the hyuga clan and tells her she should be more confident and positive and hinata responds saying she would like to be neji since he is so strong and neji tells her that she musn't say that and he will protect her if she is in danger and make her stronger and give his life for her hinata says neji ni san and neji says it started to snow again and that he hit his father twice in a snowball fight earlier. the scene changes to hizashi's funeral and it is snowing hinata sees neji talking inaudibly and neji starts to cry. hinata leaves the funeral and starts to cry and walk then run and trip in the heavy snow. hinata trips and falls for the third time near a well and keeps going until she falls down in the snow and starts to cry. naruto appears out of nowhere and asks hinata why she was crying and if she kept crying he would never find out the problem hinata stutters watashi watashi (I, I). he asks where hinata's house was and hinata shakes her head and naruto grabs hinata's hand anyway saying dont be like that and takes her home. naruto asks if she lives in a big estate why she was crying. naruto says he doesn't have anyone but he never cries never ( he lied) and leaves. Naruto waves goodbye to hinata and hinata's father appears and asks what hinata was doing and that she is the important heir of the hyuga clan and many people have made sacrifices for her and the main branch but hinata tunes her father out and we see she is actually thinking about neji crying and naruto waving goodbye. hinata looks up at the falling snow and the episode ends

#9 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 02:49 AM

Reads part one: Wait? Didn't in an earlier filler they show The Third deliver personally Naruto's monthly allowance? I recall Naruto even asked the third about his parents which Sarutobi refused to answer. So they are erasing their own filler to make nH bits have more of an impact. By showing he had NO ONE before hinata. Not the Third. Not Iruka. Not even Sasuke.

Reads Part Two: I kind of wish you spaced it out a bit more the small font makes it hard to read as well. So they are using Neji and Neji's dad's death one) to show that hinata does have emotions beyond obsessing about Naruto, and two) to add more impact to the nH.

So Hinata didn't fall in love with Naruto when she was six or eight. She fell in love with him before she was even three years old. Remember Neji got the seal and Hinata was kidnapped on hinata's third birthday, or did the writers forget about that? 

This entire episode sound like it was (attempting to be) very emotionally manipulative towards the audience.

Thanks for taking over cat's job apparently. You save them some more suffering and boredom.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 31 October 2016 - 06:47 AM.

#10 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 03:21 AM

The episode animation was too bad to properly manipulate the viewer and the pacing was too jerky like a fanfiction that was not proof read

#11 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 03:31 AM

Its true nh only can be happy if naruto had no one growing up and neji only exists for hinata to die when he needs to and naruto needs to be with hinata and nothing else matters hinata should give up her clan and naruto shouldn't care about anything or believe in anything and lie because its all useless except for being there when hinata is

#12 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 31 October 2016 - 05:30 PM

Its true nh only can be happy if naruto had no one growing up and neji only exists for hinata to die when he needs to and naruto needs to be with hinata and nothing else matters hinata should give up her clan and naruto shouldn't care about anything or believe in anything and lie because its all useless except for being there when hinata is

The fans can't be this stupid right please tell me that some NH are at least calling BS please?

#13 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 08:16 PM

The fans can't be this stupid right please tell me that some NH are at least calling BS please?

Some are but they aren't the fanatics that obsessed with their own fantasy. The ones who are the loud out spoken ones, are who we have to deal with and listen to.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 01 November 2016 - 12:16 AM.

#14 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 08:20 PM

Well, NOT ALL of them at least

#15 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 31 October 2016 - 11:25 PM

I would like to meet one NaruHina fan said "NaruSaku should have happened. I wanted NaruHina canon but not like this." 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#16 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 01:27 AM

I would like to meet one NaruHina fan said "NaruSaku should have happened. I wanted NaruHina canon but not like this." 

I saw a blog of one on tumblr but not irl

#17 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 07:53 PM

Nobody/no one care anymore ...

Abomination

Holly christ ... i got recommended by that thing while watching Kitchen's Nightmare .... i mean kitten , just look at that thumbnail .... I haven't and will never watch that thing but really they trying to make SS look as good , as harmony, as peaceful, as chemistric as they can. Ugh ....

Just when i starting to forget about this ... bloody hell, 690 chapter : 11 years life time wasted, turn to dust, flush out in kitten hole, just for what??? for that !?

Edit : The more i read these review, the more i feel it's really off , ... it's like somethings really really not right here, it's more and more look like it was a fan fiction , it's more and more look like this is all just a dream or Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Edited by Yyubie, 01 November 2016 - 07:59 PM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#18 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 01 November 2016 - 11:40 PM

Nobody/no one care anymore ...

Abomination

Holly christ ... i got recommended by that thing while watching Kitchen's Nightmare .... i mean kitten , just look at that thumbnail .... I haven't and will never watch that thing but really they trying to make SS look as good , as harmony, as peaceful, as chemistric as they can. Ugh ....

Just when i starting to forget about this ... bloody hell, 690 chapter : 11 years life time wasted, turn to dust, flush out in kitten hole, just for what??? for that !?

Edit : The more i read these review, the more i feel it's really off , ... it's like somethings really really not right here, it's more and more look like it was a fan fiction , it's more and more look like this is all just a dream or Infinite Tsukuyomi.

*Attempts to look then hesitates*  No. I refused to look. I rather watch Skip Bayless and Stephen A Smith talking nonsense Than watch  any SS scene. That is saying something.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#19 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 04:17 AM

I for some reason some times get reviewers like foreverworld recommended to me. Do Youtube have something to block certain thing from being show to uses. Like a filter. Not censoring.

Anyways, from what i understand they completely fail at even trying at doing any positive SS scene in that episode. That image was add by the creator of that video because they support SS. If there were any positive SS scene in the episode. They would have used 'that' for the thumbnail instead of the one somewhat SS image from Bolt's movie.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 02 November 2016 - 04:44 AM.

#20 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 05:53 AM

Ss episode will have a sakuga animation.
A high quality animation for a character sp hate and non nh scene.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users