• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#21 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:55 PM

I wouldn't get my hopes up with KH3 and FFXV. KH3 might be release by December or probably early 2015, however FFXV I wouldn't be surprise if they delay the game (yet again) until 2016. After all the game has been under development since 2006, 2 more years won't hurt lol.

December of THIS YEAR? Early 2015?   LOL NOPE

\

#22 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:05 PM

Well maybe summer 2015 for KH3 I know FFXV won't be release for a while.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#23 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:57 PM

MS had a really good conference, my biggest gripe was CoD and Division were given waaay too much time and they both failed at impressing, Division was less impressive than last years reveal and didn't tell us anything new and CoD looked slow and really uninteresting, from all the Cod  E3 showings I've seen this was the least impressive of them all....Not even Kevin Spacey can get me interested in this franchise at the moment. I would have prefered a better look at Evolve rather than the 10-15 minute CoD snoozefest and M'eh The Division showing.

I loved what they showed with Sunset Overdrive, I think they unintentionally mocked Battlefield: Hardlines in that trailer, but that game just looks heck of allot of fun. The new Dead Rising DLC....I have to get Dead Rising now, if that DLC is XBO exclusive then i'm going to get it on that I was ready to get the recently announced PC version but now i'm not sure...it's good to see developers have fun in their games, it was the same with the Fable Legends, and Crackdown reveals, there was so much co-op fun going on. Something that's been lacking with Sony's games recently, they all look so serious and kinda sterile, and played a big part in my decision on ending up a XBO instead of PS4 first...I'm hoping they fix that at E3, give me some mindless fun.

I found there were quite a few online co-op games, even the 4v1 scenario, Both Evolve, and Fable Legends has that, and the new DR3 DLC, Crackdown, and even the end of Platinum Games reveal all looks like they were 4 player co-op. Ofcourse Division and AC: Unity as well.

The show lacked a Big boom one last surprise, it ended on a fizzle instead of a bang...which is a shame, MS should have shown a trailer of an unannounced game as a one last thing surprise, other than that it was a solid E3, all about the games.

EA's was kinda boring, I'm not going to lie, I fell asleep during the Battlefield reveal, they kept on changing from one faction to the next and I just nodded off, so I have no idea what they showed after that, was it anything exciting? The only takeway I got from them is they have a few decent games coming, and have a few interesting games to look forward to for next years E3, this year is a transition year for them it seems.

Well maybe summer 2015 for KH3 I know FFXV won't be release for a while.

Hate to break it to you mate,  FFXV is coming first likely a late 2015 or even 2016 game, KH3 will not be release until another year after. Talking of Square Enix, did anyone else think Lara looked more like her original look version than the look of her in the reboot?

Edited by harry4e, 09 June 2014 - 10:00 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#24 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 09 June 2014 - 10:27 PM

Agh, I wish they had more The Division than The Crew on Ubi's conference.

#25 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 11:01 PM

All these co-op games.........

Oh God.

I think it's time for me to make another clan website and rename it. WE NEED TO PLAY TOGETHER.

#26 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 11:28 PM

Ubi didn't have the best E3 this year, no surprises, not even Rainbow Six, it was obvious they were going to reimage the last game they announced because it didn't look like it was working for them. and honestly at that point I was at the point of 'Oh great another Co-op game' Some of these co-ops looks like they'll be playable single player but this one not so much. But the fans of the series will be happy, I tried RS on 360 and could not get into it at all, so not my cup of tea.

Far Cry 4 and the Crew looks interesting though. a Two hour endurance race? Bugger me.

iAnby7W.gif

#27 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:52 AM

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnng the Sony press conference.

WIN WIN WIN WIN.

#28 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:52 AM

Sony proved a lot of detractors wrong. I need time to think up a longer response.

\

#29 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:59 AM

I miss Jack Tretton up there.... That teddy bear of a man. XD

#30 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:27 AM

Sony's conference was an odd one, on one side they won, because of the great games they showed, but on the other side most of the best games they showed were multiplatform, so I don't need to get a PS4 to play the games I want to play on them. I'm not a big Uncharted fan so that didn't appeal to me, Little Big planet always looks great but I know I'll never play it, FromSoftwares's game looked awesome but if it's anything like Dark Souls Difficult i'll be avoiding it because I know I lack the skill to complete it.

The best games were Batman, GTAV (Finally) and Destiny, so it's a odd mix for me atleast, though I am probably forgetting allot of games because it it 4.15am here and Sony once again went over schedule by twenty minutes, Microsoft should make them go first next year so they have to stick to the allocated time, it's unfair to Microsoft how Sony abuses the fact they are last so they can make the crowd stay longer knowing they don't have to rush to the next conference, Microsoft, EA and Ubisoft can't do that.

I think Sony's convinced me to wait till 2015 to get a PS4, they have some great games coming out then, not so much for this year.

I think Sony probably tipped Microsoft this year but Microsoft had a good solid showing so they didn't exactly lose. Ofcourse if Nintendo show a new Zelda tomorrow, they've won E3.

iAnby7W.gif

#31 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 10 June 2014 - 04:02 AM

Here's to hoping for more information on the upcoming Fire Emblem.. speaking of which, I hope the announce Chrom and/or Lucina as playable characters in Super Smash Bros.

Me too. Fire Emblem Awakening was awesome and it exceeded Nintendo's expectations in terms of sales. I hope they have an upcoming sequel trailer or even announce a sequel in the future. They'll probably have some information on the crossover with Shin Megumi Tensai though Id rather hear about a fire emblem sequel.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#32 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 04:16 AM

Okay, so after watching the E3, I have to give this one to Microsoft. They really stepped up to bring a good system despite all the backlash they got. You'd think more Halo would get boring, but I am actually really excited and I think 343Industries is going extra lengths to bring in not only old members, but new ones as well. It would make sense that Halo, being Xbox's number 1 start up title, is a great way to get back into it. It seems almost right. I loved seeing Crackdown again. I love that game a lot and I feel it was totally underrated.

It's going to be a great 2014-2015 year.

Sony conference....eh.....okay, so I am not going to say they sucked, but I will say this. The fact that they had to take a jab at the Kinect was childish and stupid. Is that all they are going to do now for good press? "We can't give you great games, so we will just jab at Microsoft one more time." Hardware is boring and games are the real heart and soul of any system. You don't need to attack the competition to get your point across. Just show us the games and let the gamers do the jabbing. The fact that Sony keeps making these cheap shots and then showing mediocre shows is what's killing them. Maybe they should spend more time with presentation than just the stupid lame jokes.

Sony reminds me of a hot girl with high demands. You give her all the attention and everything, but when it comes to making love, you're better off making love to a pillow. This isn't to say Sony doesn't have good games, but just that they can't back up their threats with extravagant products.

Can't wait for Nintendo's.

Everything else felt run of the mill. I think Microsoft really came through with this one.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 10 June 2014 - 04:17 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#33 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 04:28 AM

Full reviews from me tomorrow. Sony could have got this but the pacing was lacking and the message wasn't as strong as before in terms of games. Honestly, fanboy aside, Halo Collection stole the show in terms of "remastered." If you want to do it right, do Halo way. It is incredible. I will gladly buy it again in a heartbeat. If you didn't see screenshots, good god almighty, they look wonderful.

#34 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 05:12 AM

Whats killing Sony? They continue to outsell MS every month even in The US, even in March when Microsoft launched Titanfall and bundled it for free. You can say Sony has no great games, you can make terrible comparisons of video game hardware to some hot girl who wont bone you, but MS is killing Sony? Now you're just making kitten up, which you do a lot of, James. 

#35 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 05:17 AM

Whats killing Sony? They continue to outsell MS every month even in The US, even in March when Microsoft launched Titanfall and bundled it for free. You can say Sony has no great games, you can make terrible comparisons of video game hardware to some hot girl who wont bone you, but MS is killing Sony? Now you're just making kitten up, which you do a lot of, James. 

Sounds like someone is a mad fanboy cause I insulted their precious. XD And going for personal insults too. Nice touch.

I hate to tell you, but I am not the only one that feels this way. I didn't say MS was killing Sony. I said Sony was killing itself with lackluster presentation. This is in response to all the hype that both the company and fanboys keep ramming down people's throats. If they are going to try and insult the competition, they better follow up with blowing away that competition. Here Sony did no better or even did worse because about 90% of those games are multi-platformers.

This also saying that previously everyone hated when Microsoft talked about nothing, but TV. Now here about a third of Sony's presentation is about "TV" and this is okay? Even other gaming websites found Sony's presentation lackluster with only No Man's Sky being really a good thing. I tend to agree with this.

As for Microsoft. Well, it is easy to start at the bottom and make your way to the top which I think is what they are doing here. They started out bad, but things are going in the right direction and they are making up for it. While Sony is not really living up to the hype.

BTW, I am reporting your post due to flamming and personal insults.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 10 June 2014 - 05:33 AM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#36 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:45 AM

Calling someone a "mad fanboy" can be taken as a personal insult too, just so you know.

Obviously you're not the only one who feels that Sony's presentation was lackluster and immature, but regardless of the tactics they use, Sony is currently dominating Microsoft and Nintendo when it comes to current generation consoles.The only problem that Sony has is that they had already announced some of their exclusives before E3. It doesn't change the fact that they do have great games coming out, which is your opinion that they don't. Of course, you already know that.

#37 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:34 AM

Sounds like someone is a mad fanboy cause I insulted their precious. XD And going for personal insults too. Nice touch.

I hate to tell you, but I am not the only one that feels this way. I didn't say MS was killing Sony. I said Sony was killing itself with lackluster presentation. This is in response to all the hype that both the company and fanboys keep ramming down people's throats. If they are going to try and insult the competition, they better follow up with blowing away that competition. Here Sony did no better or even did worse because about 90% of those games are multi-platformers.

This also saying that previously everyone hated when Microsoft talked about nothing, but TV. Now here about a third of Sony's presentation is about "TV" and this is okay? Even other gaming websites found Sony's presentation lackluster with only No Man's Sky being really a good thing. I tend to agree with this.

As for Microsoft. Well, it is easy to start at the bottom and make your way to the top which I think is what they are doing here. They started out bad, but things are going in the right direction and they are making up for it. While Sony is not really living up to the hype.

BTW, I am reporting your post due to flamming and personal insults.

I'm with James on the Microsoft stuff though, I mean while every gamer has their likes and dislikes, I personally think people are not giving Microsoft enough credit after they messed up, they made mistakes, yet look what they did, they quickly retracted the bad used games policy last year ASAP and then other stuff slowly followed. Now the Xbox one is just $400 without the kincet (even an xbox fan like me says its an unnecessary piece of crap). But anyways, people rag on Microsoft for all this and yet many act like they dont remember how many times sony screwed up and despite being in the past, people act like it was nothing? The xbox one still wasn't anything disastrous like the PS3 launch in the ancient year of 2006, I mean $600 was really really overboard, at least microsoft corrected their used game policy event before it came up. Even with the bad PR events with the CEO at the time, he left and microsoft at least reformed itself because they knew they had to do this. Even then sony also had that infamous playstation network hack, that was something to just make me wonder if the same would ever be attempted on xbox live, yet I find it ironic that among all the bigger game compaines and online services, steam, blizzards battle.net, eas origin, the playstation network, and a few others have all been hacked to some degree for finaincal information, but theres never been a widescale public attack on either xbox live or nintendos (well because there is no info this leaves people with nothing to gain, so it kinda protected itself).

I mean do I hate sony? No I just dont prefer them, I prefer microsoft because it has a lot of the stuff my friends and I like and I'm not the guy who wants to spend $1000+ just to get a gaming rig for a PC even if it can last longer, otherwise if I gave a damn about graphics, I wouldnt have even gotten a 360. I play nintendo cause well, I grew with it. Otherwise I have a mid range gaming PC but I'm not the guy who goes all out crazy because I want "uber graphics" and whatever usually is exclusive to the PC, usually its either a strategy game, otherwise I really just play valve games on PC along with a few others like age of wonders or torchlight.

But to me last year, I really only watched sony's conference until destiny was shown, other than that, like the xbox conference, many of the same games shown there are also available on the other console. But sony just keeps well, one thing I don't like is just how it and its fans tend to just make it be, "the best damned thing ever" when, I don't see the stuff I want there, to me it just insists upon itself too much saying its doing everything everyone ever wanted, when, much of the same stuff it has done is what microsoft did on xbox a long time ago, save the playstation plus free games stuff. Even then the playstation plus occured because of the network blackout and sony giving the option of memberships would do what they finally realized they could do, like microsoft, use the subscription money for purposes, like security. This is part of the reason MS was never breached to this date. Other stuff? Well as last year, trying to capitalize on the weakness of another is one thing, but it only says what you did, not what you console entirely did or would do. Personally, I feel MS did the best thing by showing the Master Chief collection as it is the franchise that made people first buy original xboxs. And its not a simple repackaging, being updated for the system, even giving every multiplayer mode in the games full support on their native engines, well people were sad when halo 2 went off in 2010 but now people are entralled that halo 2 is gotten the aniversary treatment, along with repacking halo 1 anniversary (this time its multiplayer is fully supported online as well for once) and with 3 and 4 having updates, personally, this was a good deal, now people can play any halo they ever wanted as they once did with everything intact, 1 may be an issue to some balance wise, but people are going to flock to 2 and 3 again and thats personally not only nostalgic, its really a longtime fans dream because today videogames are cursed with when the new one comes out, everyone leaves the old one despite how the sequel may suck at times.

But sony, its kinda that same deal to me, I'm not going to pick up a PS4 when much of the same stuff is on the other system and people otherwise insist too much on it, really its become a bit annoying, it actually reached a point when I was in my local gamestop a few days ago before E3 and at least 3 workers asked if I was interested in a PS3 and I said no thank you, but even when I was just buying a steam giftcard for a friend, they still asked me, it was then I just asked, "Is this because the xbox one is getting a price drop that you ask if I am interested?" Then the person gave me a blank stare and just said have a good day and I left. No i am serious, I am not trying to rant on Sony but as james said, it feels like people put just too much showboating on it and say get this because its shiny and we made fun of microsoft, remember how we did that last year, thats why you should get it. When the company itself and even fans try to promote it as much as they did, I didnt its like, enough, no thank you, I'm happy with what I prefer, but they continue. I didnt want it yet being a MS fan these days is like a reason to singal you from the crowd and say, this person is a moron to many immature people who just dont understand, well I play what I like, why not buzz off and go play your games rather than argue over a game preference? Sony just acts to much to me, they don't give me a good reason to go after their stuff when they just become too pushy and do so much of the same stuff MS has done when they claim its unique...least nintendo just does stuff here and there but its never been pushy about stuff, well now I want to see what smash bros stuff is announced.

Edited by Inferno180, 10 June 2014 - 12:46 PM.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#38 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:42 PM

Well I like the kinect but I don't like the idea that it forced you to buy it. That's not good. Now, it's better. I do like it but maybe because over 80% of a time works well when using snap and such. Just don't use it when many people are there. Lol.

#39 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 01:59 PM

Calling someone a "mad fanboy" can be taken as a personal insult too, just so you know.

Just so you know, I wouldn't call him a fanboy if he didn't just not only insult my opinion, but commented on my sex life that he knows nothing about. Immature insults based on rage.

I like how apparently this guy basically goes out of his way to insult my life and my opinion all because he disagrees with me without so much as a debatable reason to disagree, yet you sit here assume that me calling him a fanboy is apparently a worse insult. Yeah, I love this forum.

Obviously you're not the only one who feels that Sony's presentation was lackluster and immature, but regardless of the tactics they use, Sony is currently dominating Microsoft and Nintendo when it comes to current generation consoles.The only problem that Sony has is that they had already announced some of their exclusives before E3. It doesn't change the fact that they do have great games coming out, which is your opinion that they don't. Of course, you already know that.

Obviously, you have already forgot that the Nintendo Wii outsold both Xbox 360 and PS3 last generation by a lot and yet people cared very little about that. Of course, you already know that your smarmy remarks doesn't change the fact that the PS3 had just as many problems and even more so than all the other systems combined. Of course, you also know that the PS2 was actually the biggest selling console in the past 15 years and continued to sell well long after its self date because the PS3 was so bad in sales, they had to make up for it some how.

Of course, you also know that everything is an Ebb and Flow when it comes to business and marketing. Next generation the next Xbox console could just dominate the market beating out all competition because it just so happens to be the more "superior" machine at that point in time just like how the Xbox 360 dominated the PS3 despite many saying it was a "better console."

Of course you also know that people tend to forget a lot of things in show of favoritism for one product over another and try their hardest to prove that their purchase of what they make is the superior choice regardless if it actually is or not

Of course, you already know that just like with last gen consoles, this gens consoles will be forgotten as soon as bigger and better consoles are made within the next 3-5 years.

Of course, you already know that apparently people can debate over gun laws, gays rights, or anything of that sort without so much as a fuss, but god forbid I insult them by dissing their favorite console. God forbid I tell them that gaming PCs can make the PS4 and Xbox One look like they are drawn in crayon, but then what kind of gamer would I be?

ET on Atari sold a million copies and is considered one of the best selling games ever produced on the Atari, should we say that is the greatest game of all time?

http://www.ign.com/a...tari-2600-games

Its always funny how I get told by you and people like you the sales numbers of the PS4, but when coming into question of the 360 sales figures against the PS3 or even Wii, I get told that the sales figures are irrelevant.

I like how people think that Sony "listens to their fanbase" when making a console, but when Microsoft listens to their fanbase to change their console to better suit their fans it is apparently "not the same thing." I like how people easily forget that the whole fuss with the problems of Xbox One were problems that the PS4 was going to have as well if not for the already reactions people had with the Xbox One.

Kind of suspicious that when it was time for Sony to show off their new console, they literally had no console to show. I wonder why.

But what do I know, right? I mean, I have friends who used to work for Terminal Reality and would tell me how hard it is to program for the PS3, but I guess I am just spewing nonsense because apparently the sales figures say something different.

This is why I stop getting into console war debates at this point in time because apparently if I don't woreship the ground Playstation stands on I get my sex life come under scrutiny all because someone is hurtful over an opinion that has no affect on them whatsoever. If I say something positive about the Xbox, I get told I am stupid and I have no clue what I am talking about.

It's not too different from this pairing war where fanboys of all consoles seem to be rather sensitive when someone talks negative about their favorite one. Me? I really don't care if the PS4 is the greatest selling console of all time. I don't care about the Xbox One either in its sales. See I am more looking at the games: the blood of the consoles which without them are just really expensive paper weights.

What I really don't like is how people feel they are superior or smarter than me all because they bought a PS4. Well, I built my own gaming rig PC. Should I start being like every other fanboy and start spewing things like "You're all stupid. PC is the master race?"

http://obsoletegamer...es-of-all-time/

^I guess PS4 is a waste of money if it can't even outdue it's own predecessor.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 10 June 2014 - 02:34 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#40 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:02 PM

Nintendo time is coming. I hope they will help me to decide to get a Wii U. I mean I want it, but when is the answer. Wow me to the point I want it now.
Edit: Uh oh, something got leaked! Don't wonder around the Internet. I got spoiled by one. And if it's a whole new game, I'll be so happy. Not going to tell you. Anyway, the wait is almost over.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 10 June 2014 - 02:37 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Microsoft, EA, Ubisoft, Sony, Nintendo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users